Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Overlord (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Mar 16, 2018 4:34 PM
Jul 2017
LF2005 said:
Tamikus said:

except that i have >.> the LN is the source material for the anime and YOU dont have a say in that , just like a Manga is the Canon for an Anime a VN a game an so on , the reality will not change because you want it that way

it is surely based on an LN or whatever (really can't care less), but the cannon for me is still the anime and even farther, the source is uncanon until the anime says otherwise.
the braincell damage i've received from this guy is too damn high
Mar 16, 2018 4:53 PM

Sep 2007
Oh damn ..
When some complain here ...
I just want the next episode to be a butchery ... :')
the Eight Finger will be Zero Fingers at the end. XD
Mar 16, 2018 6:21 PM

Dec 2016
Thanks goodness Cocytus stop him from killing Tsure, she has suffered enough and it would be a complete waste anyway after all that effort to get her in that condition again.

Wow she kissed him, I have a bad feeling their future might not go down so well because a lot of people die in this anime.

the princess showing her true colours again, poor Climb being used by her in that way, he will be crushed when he learns the truth.

Oh no Tsuare got kidnapped, then again if all they had to do was pick a lock something like that was bound to happen when your security is as tight as the Mushroom Kingdom's.
Mar 16, 2018 7:10 PM

Apr 2008
LukesYGO_WSonYT said:
Thanks goodness Cocytus stop him from killing Tsure, she has suffered enough and it would be a complete waste anyway after all that effort to get her in that condition again.

Wow she kissed him, I have a bad feeling their future might not go down so well because a lot of people die in this anime.

the princess showing her true colours again, poor Climb being used by her in that way, he will be crushed when he learns the truth.

Oh no Tsuare got kidnapped, then again if all they had to do was pick a lock something like that was bound to happen when your security is as tight as the Mushroom Kingdom's.

You must have missed the fact that Ainz said that all of the shadow demons guarding the mansion would return with him. So the place was as secure as any normal human settlement by that point
Mar 16, 2018 11:38 PM
May 2013
This is amusing~ watching someone denying facts compensating for his own viewpoint being the only correct one is entertaining~

This is how some people still think the universe centered around the Earth in this day and age. So this is how Galileo must have felt when people don't beleive him (without the death sentence part) "Oh, I don't care your facts~I beleive in my fact so that's the truth~"

I have met some people don't beleive in bacteria since they never see one IN REAL LIFE~ Oh boy, there are people only accept their own knowledge and denying others'
Mar 17, 2018 2:35 AM

Mar 2010
398288 said:
LF2005 said:

you need to watch it again, he doesn't stand behind Sebas, you guys where watching this while drunks ? (you and Darklight0303), he puts himself behind Tuare to stop Sebas mortal blow against her, in the 1st place back stabbing goes agains Cocytus ideals. he things of himself as an honorable warrior.
i read the LN and it's said that his position was perfect if sebas were to act up to use his halberd,why don't you read it first before we talk about this

I said it ones and will said it again, thats is uncanon until the anime tells otherwise, I know and accept only what the anime has told me, Ainz has already jumped to the rescue of those in need several times, he toock a grouch vengance at clementain, we can clearly hear him try to find excuses for what looks like plain good dids, even tells them to figure it for themself when he doesn't manage to find an excuse. he also has gone to great lengths to try and negociate with Shalltear.
398288 said:

we have 3 guardians battle ready,you think he can fight them alone?not to mention if he starts anything he'll be attacked right then and there and he won't be revived if he dies

I know that who ever enters Nazarick, would 1st need to get rid of all the guardians, them they will need to face Sebas and the Pleiades, so he will be basically the finally boss there. don't know you but I will had put my strongest there.
Mar 17, 2018 2:56 AM

Apr 2008
LF2005 said:
398288 said:
i read the LN and it's said that his position was perfect if sebas were to act up to use his halberd,why don't you read it first before we talk about this

I said it ones and will said it again, thats is uncanon until the anime tells otherwise, I know and accept only what the anime has told me, Ainz has already jumped to the rescue of those in need several times, he toock a grouch vengance at clementain, we can clearly hear him try to find excuses for what looks like plain good dids, even tells them to figure it for themself when he doesn't manage to find an excuse. he also has gone to great lengths to try and negociate with Shalltear.
398288 said:

we have 3 guardians battle ready,you think he can fight them alone?not to mention if he starts anything he'll be attacked right then and there and he won't be revived if he dies

I know that who ever enters Nazarick, would 1st need to get rid of all the guardians, them they will need to face Sebas and the Pleiades, so he will be basically the finally boss there. don't know you but I will had put my strongest there.

Sebas and pleiades are not the strongest. They are merely the last line of defense before the Throne Room. The Pleiades are not even level 100. Any invaders are supposed to be stopped BEFORE the raid reaches them. By VICTIM and the generated mobs on his floor.
Mar 17, 2018 3:18 AM
May 2013
Darklight0303 said:
LF2005 said:

Sebas and pleiades are not the strongest. They are merely the last line of defense before the Throne Room. The Pleiades are not even level 100. Any invaders are supposed to be stopped BEFORE the raid reaches them. By VICTIM and the generated mobs on his floor.

Nah, better save our breath for next ep discussion. Anything we know from the LN will not be acknowledged by him anyway.
It's way too funny how desperate he sounds that my side is dying of laughter~
Let's stop this wreck train of a discussion and entertain his delusion until he wakes up, 'k?
Mar 17, 2018 3:48 AM
May 2016
LF2005 said:
Tamikus said:

nope it is a book >.> from what you saying it sounds you never read one before >.>

The Harry Potter Movies are just an Adaptaion of the Books they were there first and told the Story just like an Anime is an Adaptation of LN which is a ( Book ) or manga , or VNs >.> you would be right with your argument if Overlord did not have the books and if it was only the Amime itself , but this is not the case, , and thats why Animes or Movies will never cover up (all ) things from the Books , btw you should read the Ovelord ( books ) you get there alot of more information about the whole world , and they are not to expensive either

from my point of view those are the scripts, LN's where never my cup of tea, not a book worm, the fact that I liked "Harry potter", "Lord of the rings" doesnt really entice me to read the books, the only exeption was FSN, but it only enticed me because I wanted a good end for Saber, but still the canon for me is deens FSN

and it does not change that you are still in the wrong >.> you can sit in your echochamber and tell yourself its true but the reality disagrees with you no matter how personal you feel about it you still will be wrong and remain wrong ,
TamikusMar 17, 2018 4:05 AM
Mar 17, 2018 4:14 AM

Jul 2012
LF2005 said:

"I said it ones and will said it again, thats is uncanon until the anime tells otherwise, I know and accept only what the anime has told me..."

Ok, I was trying to hold up and ignore this thing, but this is just too stupid not to point out. Do you know what the term canonicity even is or refers to?

It's not a choice you as a viewer can make to chose what is canon or not, first of all. You can of course choose what do you think is the better representation of a given work, given that an adaptation of said source material, aka canon derivate, could sometimes deviates for better or for worse from it. That would be one thing.

There's no such things as "the source material is not canon because I see it like that and say so". This is in my list of dumbest things I've read this year already, and I've read quite a bit of bullshit already. It's like saying I only believe in the light that came from the hole at the top of my cavern and creates shadows in the wall, and not in the sun and what "something" that makes the shadow in the first place.

One thing is to completely disconsider the canon origin/source material when analyzing an adaptation in its technical aspects. Saying that the source material is not canon is just rudimental at best.

DanpmssMar 17, 2018 4:19 AM
Mar 17, 2018 5:24 AM
Jul 2017
LF2005 said:
398288 said:

398288 said:

unless ainz fucking states that the last line of defense is the 8th floor,sebas and the maids are there to buy time for the guild to prepare the last fight,they know that if the 8th floor is breached,the rest is done for.The guild would at least offer a final fight with all 41 of them befitting their name as an 'evil' guild
Mar 17, 2018 5:49 AM
Mar 2018
LF2005 said:
398288 said:

398288 said:

pinguin butler is the final boss
Mar 17, 2018 7:11 AM

Mar 2010
Danpmss said:
LF2005 said:

"I said it ones and will said it again, thats is uncanon until the anime tells otherwise, I know and accept only what the anime has told me..."

Ok, I was trying to hold up and ignore this thing, but this is just too stupid not to point out. Do you know what the term canonicity even is or refers to?

yeah, of course, it is the official anime.

It's not a choice you as a viewer can make to chose what is canon or not, first of all. You can of course choose what do you think is the better representation of a given work, given that an adaptation of said source material, aka canon derivate, could sometimes deviates for better or for worse from it. That would be one thing.

of course, I will have to accept the official anime as the canon, but we were basically discussing an uncanon outcome, of an uncanon situation..

There's no such things as "the source material is not canon because I see it like that and say so". This is in my list of dumbest things I've read this year already, and I've read quite a bit of bullshit already. It's like saying I only believe in the light that came from the hole at the top of my cavern and creates shadows in the wall, and not in the sun and what "something" that makes the shadow in the first place.

the source doesn't matter? whats dictates the canon is the official release. what bullshit are you taliking about ? I know there is someting it is based on but still, the anime is his own think, and how it will choise to tell the story will be the canon & you probably will be bitching that it does follow the source.

One thing is to completely disconsider the canon origin/source material when analyzing an adaptation in its technical aspects. Saying that the source material is not canon is just rudimental at best.

canon doesn't equal = source material, you know how many source materials are not considered canon. example all the uncanon novels of Star Wars.
Mar 17, 2018 7:21 AM
May 2016
LF2005 said:
Danpmss said:

yeah, of course, it is the official anime.

of course, I will have to accept the official anime as the canon, but we were basically discussing an uncanon outcome, of an uncanon situation..

the source doesn't matter? whats dictates the canon is the official release. what bullshit are you taliking about ? I know there is someting it is based on but still, the anime is his own think, and how it will choise to tell the story will be the canon & you probably will be bitching that it does follow the source.

canon doesn't equal = source material, you know how many source materials are not considered canon. example all the uncanon novels of Star Wars.
you are still wrong and at that point you embarrassing yourself further and further with such dumb statements , i think you live i a echochamber and your stubbornes and ignorance is prove enough of that >.> you were proven wrong many many times you will remain wrong and there is nothing you can do about it, and when you talk bullshit you get called out for it >.> its like you are in a contest with yourself to see who could come up with the dumbest analogy
TamikusMar 17, 2018 7:24 AM
Mar 17, 2018 7:25 AM

Apr 2008
One last thing. Here is the full layout of Nazarick

Notice how Sebas is not even MENTIONED as the defenders? Now what more proof do you want that your fanfiction is just that? Fiction?
Mar 17, 2018 9:35 AM

Mar 2010
Tamikus said:

you are still wrong and at that point you embarrassing yourself further and further with such dumb statements , i think you live i a echochamber and your stubbornes and ignorance is prove enough of that >.> you were proven wrong many many times you will remain wrong and there is nothing you can do about it, and when you talk bullshit you get called out for it >.> its like you are in a contest with yourself to see who could come up with the dumbest analogy

where exactly I'm wrong, the source is the source but the canon is anything that is presented in the anime, liked it or not. this is the second official release of overlord
Darklight0303 said:

Notice how Sebas is not even MENTIONED as the defenders? Now what more proof do you want that your fanfiction is just that? Fiction?

well, from starters it was two uncanon outcomes of an uncanon situation, I gave a loock at the uncanon and see what I found, well guess thats offial canon if the BD of the anime says so.

"According to the Overlord Blu-ray 1 Special - Emissary of the King: "Even among the Guardians of Nazarick, those three can be considered the top among the warrior classes. Cocytus has the advantage against Albedo, but not against Sebas. Sebas is strong against Cocytus, but not against Albedo. Albedo can probably win against Sebas, but not against Cocytus."

so the three strongest are Albedo, Sebas & Cocytus, locked in a rock, scissors, paper balance where albedo has only a chance at winning against Sebas.
LF2005Mar 17, 2018 9:39 AM
Mar 17, 2018 9:53 AM
May 2016
LF2005 said:
Tamikus said:

where exactly I'm wrong, the source is the source but the canon is anything that is presented in the anime, liked it or not. this is the second official release of overlord
Darklight0303 said:

well, from starters it was two uncanon outcomes of an uncanon situation, I gave a loock at the uncanon and see what I found, well guess thats offial canon if the BD of the anime says so.

"According to the Overlord Blu-ray 1 Special - Emissary of the King: "Even among the Guardians of Nazarick, those three can be considered the top among the warrior classes. Cocytus has the advantage against Albedo, but not against Sebas. Sebas is strong against Cocytus, but not against Albedo. Albedo can probably win against Sebas, but not against Cocytus."

so the three strongest are Albedo, Sebas & Cocytus, locked in a rock, scissors, paper balance where albedo has only a chance at winning against Sebas.
nope you are still wrong and living in a echochamber source is canon and you will not change it no matter how hard you wish that this what you think is true , The author of the Books has the ultimate say in what canon is The Author is the one that has created this universe and all the charackters in it and not the Anime studio or YOU and you have to deal with it , you are just stubborn and to ignorant to accept these facts and you will never be in the right with these cases , you talk only bullshit and speak only for yourself
TamikusMar 17, 2018 10:05 AM
Mar 17, 2018 9:56 AM

Apr 2008
Tamikus said:
LF2005 said:

nope you are still wrong and living in a echochamber source is canon and you will not change it no matter how hard you wish that this what you think is true , The author of the Books has the ultimate say in what canon is and not the Anime studio or YOU and you have to deal with it

Not to mention that is only 1 v 1. Here we had VICTIM with its devastating Death effect, Demiurge with his summons and high magic, Supposedly Ainz with the STAFF OF AINZ OAL GOWN NO LESS as well as Cocytus AND Solution.

You deserve a gold fucking medal for the degree of mental gymnastics you are foolishly performing when you have already lost the plot.

You lost this one. Go home. It's over.
Mar 17, 2018 7:20 PM
Aug 2016
LF2005 said:
Tamikus said:

nope it is a book >.> from what you saying it sounds you never read one before >.>

The Harry Potter Movies are just an Adaptaion of the Books they were there first and told the Story just like an Anime is an Adaptation of LN which is a ( Book ) or manga , or VNs >.> you would be right with your argument if Overlord did not have the books and if it was only the Amime itself , but this is not the case, , and thats why Animes or Movies will never cover up (all ) things from the Books , btw you should read the Ovelord ( books ) you get there alot of more information about the whole world , and they are not to expensive either

from my point of view those are the scripts, LN's where never my cup of tea, not a book worm, the fact that I liked "Harry potter", "Lord of the rings" doesnt really entice me to read the books, the only exeption was FSN, but it only enticed me because I wanted a good end for Saber, but still the canon for me is deens FSN

You don't care about the source material? Lol you are in denial, is why. Go waste someone else's time. I just give you straight up facts and you just give straight up bullshit. Nice.
THE WEB NOVEL IS THE DRAFT AND THE LIGHT NOVEL IS THE CANON, CONCLUSIVE STORY....How is that so hard to understand? Why don't you turn off your bullshiter mode for just a second. There is no "This is canon for me" shit. Its either designated as canon by the creator or not, and in this case the LN is 100% canon.
Byran47Mar 17, 2018 7:26 PM
Mar 17, 2018 7:29 PM
Aug 2016
Darklight0303 said:
Tamikus said:
nope you are still wrong and living in a echochamber source is canon and you will not change it no matter how hard you wish that this what you think is true , The author of the Books has the ultimate say in what canon is and not the Anime studio or YOU and you have to deal with it

Not to mention that is only 1 v 1. Here we had VICTIM with its devastating Death effect, Demiurge with his summons and high magic, Supposedly Ainz with the STAFF OF AINZ OAL GOWN NO LESS as well as Cocytus AND Solution.

You deserve a gold fucking medal for the degree of mental gymnastics you are foolishly performing when you have already lost the plot.

Haha don't even bother with this man anymore. Look at what he said "from my point of view those are the scripts, LN's where never my cup of tea, not a book worm"
.......?????
This is the most extreme form of mental gymnastics I've seen in a long while, it's actually quite scary.
Mar 17, 2018 7:55 PM
May 2013
Byran47 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Haha don't even bother with this man anymore. Look at what he said "from my point of view those are the scripts, LN's where never my cup of tea, not a book worm"
.......?????
This is the most extreme form of mental gymnastics I've seen in a long while, it's actually quite scary.
Actually judging from his user name LF"2005" I guess he's just about 13, 14 if the trend to use birth year for username apply to him
But if he reply to say "I'm actually 18+ or smt..." it's really starting to become scary...
Mar 18, 2018 1:05 AM

Jul 2012
Tamikus said:
LF2005 said:

I didn't think someone could be this dellusional to literally not make a single statement that even makes sense or even tries to actually be a counterargument in this whole site. Oh my god...

I give up, keep lying to yourself. Btw, the source material for Star Wars are the movies, which came first. Nobody is saying books are necessarily the medium for a source material.

And yes, holy fuck, the source material is what defines the very canon of the story, unless they are but drafts (aka not a finished product from the creator, such as oneshots for manga, clipart and early models for animations, or web novel drafts which were seriously published later on, much like Overlord and Gate) of what it would come to be later.

If I wasn't clear and direct enough this time around (metaphors seem to be too much for you anyway, but considering your latest reply as a whole, I might as well just consider you one huge troll at this point and don't waste my time any further), you might have to check out your your brain, as I cannot make any simpler than that. Ad Hominem aside (you forced me into it at this point, I'll just half-apologize for it), have a good day and don't bother us with your nonsense any further, thanks.
Mar 18, 2018 2:01 AM
May 2016
Danpmss said:
Tamikus said:

I didn't think someone could be this dellusional to literally not make a single statement that even makes sense or even tries to actually be a counterargument in this whole site. Oh my god...

I give up, keep lying to yourself. Btw, the source material for Star Wars are the movies, which came first. Nobody is saying books are necessarily the medium for a source material.

And yes, holy fuck, the source material is what defines the very canon of the story, unless they are but drafts (aka not a finished product from the creator, such as oneshots for manga, clipart and early models for animations, or web novel drafts which were seriously published later on, much like Overlord and Gate) of what it would come to be later.

If I wasn't clear and direct enough this time around (metaphors seem to be too much for you anyway, but considering your latest reply as a whole, I might as well just consider you one huge troll at this point and don't waste my time any further), you might have to check out your your brain, as I cannot make any simpler than that. Ad Hominem aside (you forced me into it at this point, I'll just half-apologize for it), have a good day and don't bother us with your nonsense any further, thanks.

at this point i think there are two possibilities

1 He is young and dumb

or 2 He has a mental disorder
Mar 18, 2018 7:53 AM

Jul 2012
Tamikus said:
Danpmss said:

at this point i think there are two possibilities

1 He is young and dumb

or 2 He has a mental disorder

(Oh crap, just realized I got quoted your post instead of his, by accident lol)

But yeah, agreed.
Mar 18, 2018 7:56 AM

Mar 2009
Tamikus said:
Lelouch0202 said:
That was a good episode.

Glad to see that Ainz decided to take Tsuare under his protection. It's nice that he decided to take her in over a debt that feels obliged to pay back since Tsuare's sister Ninya helped him out.

The princess is quite the wild one when she takes of her mask. xD

Tsuare kidnapped. :(
What did Albedo mean at the end when she said this is ridiculous?

Albedo does not like that Momonga changed his Name to Ains >.> He changed her settings that she loves Momonga thats why she is a bit upset about this , and has The * Momonga Flag* in her Room

- Thanks for clarifying Albedo's comment! For a moment I thought she wanted to betray Ains for saving humans
Mar 18, 2018 8:10 AM
May 2016
zanpakutoflames said:
Tamikus said:

Albedo does not like that Momonga changed his Name to Ains >.> He changed her settings that she loves Momonga thats why she is a bit upset about this , and has The * Momonga Flag* in her Room

- Thanks for clarifying Albedo's comment! For a moment I thought she wanted to betray Ains for saving humans
there is a bit more did not write it down >.> yep 1 she is angry cuz name change and 2 she does not like the guild name cuz everyone left them and only Momonga stayed with them till the very end , so in her eyes the Guild and the Tomb of Nazarck belong only to him now
Mar 18, 2018 4:06 PM

May 2015
That princess is something else.

Sebas got a kissu. Niceeeee.

I have a feeling that it's gonna be eight fingers rape in next eps.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Mar 19, 2018 6:18 AM

Dec 2016
The princess is more fucked up than I thought, at least she's trying to do some good, and the Prince's comments about her being a monster earlier in the series make a lot more sense now lol
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Mar 20, 2018 10:24 PM

Jul 2013
Damn Ains is one heartless mofo ordering Sebas to kill Tuare and he's being kind of a dick to his minions to be honest. With all the experiments he's done surely he knows that they're not the same way back when this is still a game. These characters are now really sentient able to think and decide on their own. So I'm not really surprised at Albedo cause them other guys have been being a little rebelious lately and most likely one of they might even betray him in the future.
Mar 21, 2018 12:04 AM
Jul 2017
PrimeX said:
Damn Ains is one heartless mofo ordering Sebas to kill Tuare and he's being kind of a dick to his minions to be honest. With all the experiments he's done surely he knows that they're not the same way back when this is still a game. These characters are now really sentient able to think and decide on their own. So I'm not really surprised at Albedo cause them other guys have been being a little rebelious lately and most likely one of they might even betray him in the future.
i don't think telling your subordinate to man up and take responsibility for his mistake is being a dick,also that's PA there not ainz
Mar 21, 2018 1:16 AM

Jul 2013
398288 said:
PrimeX said:
i don't think telling your subordinate to man up and take responsibility for his mistake is being a dick,also that's PA there not ainz
What the fuck are you talking about you fucking alt
Mar 21, 2018 7:21 AM
Jul 2017
PrimeX said:
398288 said:
What the fuck are you talking about you fucking alt
i'm talking about ainz's 'heartless order' being rational and that's not even ainz,you got brain damage or something for not being able to understand that?
Mar 24, 2018 9:34 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The Princess face was horrible, a psychotic!!!!
Mar 24, 2018 6:41 PM

Nov 2012
Tamikus said:
Lelouch0202 said:
That was a good episode.

Glad to see that Ainz decided to take Tsuare under his protection. It's nice that he decided to take her in over a debt that feels obliged to pay back since Tsuare's sister Ninya helped him out.

The princess is quite the wild one when she takes of her mask. xD

Tsuare kidnapped. :(
What did Albedo mean at the end when she said this is ridiculous?

Thanks! I was wondering what that meant

My Candies:

Mar 25, 2018 7:28 AM

Mar 2009
Tamikus said:
zanpakutoflames said:

there is a bit more did not write it down >.> yep 1 she is angry cuz name change and 2 she does not like the guild name cuz everyone left them and only Momonga stayed with them till the very end , so in her eyes the Guild and the Tomb of Nazarck belong only to him now

Yeah, that makes sense. When Momonga was talking about serving the 41 but he is the only one remaining. Thank you!
Mar 27, 2018 11:55 AM

Nov 2012
Tamikus said:
Sebas is dat Man ! , also Tsuare is Ninyas sister <3

Mod edit: added spoiler tag
How Tsuare die? If you dont mind to answer.

My Candies:

Mar 27, 2018 11:34 PM

Mar 2009
I completely forgot about Tsuare's sister from the first season. Need to go back and rewatch one day.
Mar 28, 2018 5:29 AM
Jul 2018
They completely glossed over The golden Princess backstory why she likes climb so much and why she hates her kingdom and want to destroy it. For those not read the novel, she is as intelligent as Demiurges and Albedo despite being a human. She pretty much was a shadow ruler. They glossed over all these.

She was my fav character after Albedo. So I'm really pissed
Mar 30, 2018 1:10 AM

May 2016
I didn't notice that the Ains that showed up was Pandora's Actor but the way he screamed Greater Teleportation was kind of a clue.

Sebas and Tuare's relationship was really touching ♥ Unlike Renner planned life with Climb's which will be a lot more messed up soon.

I should go watch the movies so I can remember her sister again though kek ugh Clementine

And I thought Albedo was gonna go against the guild but turns out she's just peeved that the man she loves got a different name now kek

Apr 3, 2018 8:31 PM

Feb 2011
-_Shiro_- said:
Tamikus said:

sankyuuu Tamikus <3 i was wondering the same so i came here hoping someone could explain that, now albedo's reaction makes sense.

lol I did exactly the same, I was worried she could turn on Ains.
Apr 18, 2018 9:56 PM

Mar 2015
I really like Tuare, and hope she's okay!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 18, 2018 11:20 PM
May 2016
knktzvra said:
Tamikus said:
Sebas is dat Man ! , also Tsuare is Ninyas sister <3

Mod edit: added spoiler tag
was talking about Ninya she died is the first season
Apr 19, 2018 1:26 AM

Nov 2012
Tamikus said:
knktzvra said:
was talking about Ninya she died is the first season

Sorry for being stupid, you´re right, it was his sis who died in s1

My Candies:

Apr 22, 2018 3:41 AM

Feb 2013
Sebas was ready to kill Tuare, I didn't like that.
May 10, 2018 3:11 AM
Nov 2016
So what was Albedo looking at in the corner of the room at the end of the episode, and can’t remeber what she said now, is she angry or still loyal?
May 11, 2018 5:52 AM

Jun 2008
JayCray21 said:
Anyone else notice that Sebas and Demuirge were having an intense debate over the fate of a human being; meanwhile Ainz is just like "Man this reminds me of the good old days".

The guy is an undead, he lost all empathy when it comes to things of the kind like "life of a human being". Most of his sentimentality is surrounded in his memories of his friends.
May 11, 2018 3:53 PM

Jan 2013
Nice to see more of Ainz, clever loyalty test.
Sep 19, 2018 10:05 AM

Nov 2016
Excellent build up episode, did a great job in making me intriguided with the events.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 6, 2018 12:06 AM

Aug 2017
Yandere Renner is creppy.

So, Tuare is Ninya's sister. I like that Ainz decided to take her under his protection. Tuare was kidnapped.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Nov 7, 2018 11:03 AM

Apr 2018
I love tot See the romantic action between Sebas and Tuare and I am very much hyped for the next Episode. Hoping for a lot oft fights.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Overlord II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 13, 2018

197 by RayousSR »»
Yesterday, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Overlord II Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2018

254 by WienGirl »»
Apr 21, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Overlord II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2018

174 by Matheus050 »»
Feb 25, 9:36 AM

Poll: » Overlord II Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2018

354 by BlueSnow93 »»
Feb 11, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Overlord II Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2018

206 by BlueSnow93 »»
Feb 11, 2:15 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.