Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 13, 2018 1:10 PM

Sep 2015
Was wainting for someone to tell the gilrs to "piss off", our light of hope Shirase will never disappoint us!

Bless you!

Wonder what will be the closure for the last episodes.
Mar 13, 2018 1:17 PM

Sep 2013
Shirase putting the track girls in their place and everyone supporting hinata :'(
Not everyone forgives.
They're now going to where her mom died.
Mar 13, 2018 1:30 PM
Jun 2016
Another good wonderful episode :> though I hope there is closure on the mother, least they got there and everything :>
Mar 13, 2018 1:38 PM
Mar 2017
Super scared of the helicopter, probably I would do the same

Jaeger07 said:
AbattoirRat said:
"This is friendship" said the girl who, until recently, hardly understood the word. Beautiful episode, as always.

D1tchd1gger said:
"PISS OFF" :-)

I recommend you to the page www.kn3.net to upload images, it is very easy and fast.
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Mar 13, 2018 1:44 PM

Feb 2014
I really have huge respect for Shirase now. She might be very camera-shy and all, but she cares about her friends a lot and she's not afraid to speak her mind and be VERY blunt as well.

That personality of hers really helped Hinata out in this episode, since she was stuck in a position about her "friends" from the track team and whether to forgive them or not. I won't deny that I felt a bit sympathetic for those girls at first, but they didn't looked too honest on the T.V as one of them was a bit more concerned about their image than anything else.

The flashback showing how Hinata got the cold shoulder from the spineless third years since she was the fastest at the 200m sprint didn't clear things up as much as I wanted it to, maybe blame the subtitles on that one, but the girls did play a big role as to why Hinata left the track team and school for that matter.

So when Shirase started to speak to them and lectured them as well, I couldn't help but grin like a mad man, especially when she told them of "Piss off." Harsh, but the truth does hurt every now and then. =)

Hinata's situation did remind me of Mari's friend, Megumi, whose treatment to her as her friend wasn't that kind and it would give Mari the right to end their friendship, as what Megumi wanted to happen, but as we saw not too long ago, Mari did forgive her and still wanted to be friends with her. I still think both resolutions were the correct ones though. =D

Two episodes left and there was a bit of emphasis on the location where Takako died. Any bet that the girls, especially Shirase, will head to that location soon?
Mar 13, 2018 1:46 PM

Feb 2018
So, I've just realized what was it that I was missing in these past two episodes: It's the sense of progression. In each episode from 1 to 9, they were closer to their goal while developing on the characters. Now that has stopped to focus just on the girls, and while I like their development I also miss that sense of excitement from the previous episodes. That's why I think this Antarctica arc feels somehow weaker compared to the journey itself. Hope that will improve on the last two episodes.
"The world appears wonderful in the eyes of wonderful people." (Alicia Florence, ARIA)
Mar 13, 2018 2:04 PM
Dec 2017
This episode was weak and stupid. Let me say melodrama is always junk and a talented director never resorts to such a cheap "solution" to fill screen-time.

Secondly the whole premise is unrealistic and ridiculous. I mean such emotionally unstable and immature people would never be allowed on an expedition which goes to the end of the world for at least 3 months. They don't want suicides and people getting into fights with each other at a base that more or less resembles a prison, with adverse weather acting as the chain fence. So how would those hysterical girls and ladyfolk pass muster during the psychology evaluation? They would never get a chance to set foot on the ship, much less see Antarctica.
Mar 13, 2018 2:16 PM

Feb 2007
Leave it to the expert in being bullied to deal with a bullying incident. And well deservedly we did not get the usual resolution with everyone apologizing and feeling OK - which would have been fine if it really had been just what the "friends" wrote and they simply hadn't stood up to the older teammates, but seeing how they actively slandered her as well to the point that she left the school, they do not deserve to move on as if nothing had happened at all.
Mar 13, 2018 2:35 PM

Oct 2010
I can't emphasize enough how great Hinata is as a character and how much the show benefits from having somebody like her in the main cast. It's not just the character being well-rounded and excellent overall, it's the atmosphere she carries of constant restraint, passive-aggressiveness and subtle indications that she is about to burst out. Her focus episodes are always the most uneasy and tense, and they are very rewarding emotionally.

Also, I think that this episode succeeded at the same point the previous one failed. There is a sense of adventure in it. And even better: there is a sense of adventure as opposed, and related to the personal conflict. Hinata is the most enthusiastic about the novelty of her surroundings because she wants to hide and make up for her own issues. Shirase is unable to enjoy the environment and play along because she knows what her friend is hiding. Unlike episode 10, here the Antarctica is a factor that drives reactions and puts them in context.

The episode was excellent, overall, and I cried again at the climax. The friendship of these girls is so beautiful and inspirational...

...but I have some not so good vibes about it. We have watched 11 episodes and almost in every one of them there has been a moment of climax. And I am worried about what this can mean for the show in the long term, because I can't help but see it as a double edge. Not only because the constant repeat of this climax structure may diminish their subsequent impact, but because, and it's already happening to me, I end up remembering these moments the most. And there's too much nuance and care put in the little interactions for this to happen. So it feels like a waste of quality and potential if the aftertaste is limited to these moments of major emotional expression that are so big and significant and by contrast all those little moments that are equally good but don't carry the weight and narrative significance of the others don't get the spotlight and don't become as memorable. In a series that puts too much care and effort in the little things, it's a pity that they are overshadowed by the big scenes and aren't given the chance to transcend.
jal90Mar 13, 2018 2:41 PM
Mar 13, 2018 2:36 PM

Jan 2016
I've been wondering if me giving SoraYori a rare 10/10 is a bit too much? Then
I watch the episode and wonder why I can't give it an 11.

There has been so much character progression for each and every girl in this series that it's mad. We get the happy segment and then get hit by the feels part. I'm lost for words because it's hard to explain why this is such a masterpiece
Mar 13, 2018 2:50 PM

Oct 2017
As usual, the new episode was very good and developed the characters as well as the story even further. Each episodes been focusing on a key point to develop. They're doing such a great job with this and I'm kinda sad how there's only 2 more episodes left.

Episode focused on Hinata and her past "friends" in the track team. Got the good development in there and dear god that last scene was amazing. Couldn't help but grin the whole way through as Shirase stood up for Hinata infront of the broadcast.

One last thing in this episode that I loved was how they kept the whole tan line on kimari throughout the episode. Happened cuz of that one scene where she didn't want to use the mask lol. Can't wait for the next ep
Mar 13, 2018 3:09 PM

Feb 2017
Fine episode but someone correct me if I am wrong, Hinata quit school altogether because she was bullied in the track team? Idk, but it sounds pretty dumb to me.
Mar 13, 2018 3:12 PM

Aug 2013
I spent two days last week getting marathoning this show after being pointed to it by a friend. I have no regrets in watching this despite it being of a genre that is usually something I tend to avoid. It is a really enjoyable series that has me so invested with the characters and their personalities that I lose track of time while watching it because I'm so pulled in by it. This week's episode proves that with the amount of depth given to this cast. Man I love this show.
Don't believe the hype.
Mar 13, 2018 3:22 PM

Feb 2018
Tsarko said:
Fine episode but someone correct me if I am wrong, Hinata quit school altogether because she was bullied in the track team? Idk, but it sounds pretty dumb to me.

Actually it isn't that dumb. School bullying is a serious social problem in Japan and continues to increase. Japanese society is very group-focused and those who, willingly or not, stand out, are often isolated or bullied.

It may not appear like that from a Western point of view, but in a Japanese context, Hinata being selected instead of her senpai basically meant "breaking the rules" of seniority, since her senpai should have had preference "just because they were senpai". That meant being ostracized in the club and in the school in general; others wouldn't take her side even if she had made no fault, because she "broke the rules" and risked being ostracized themselves. Yeah, I know it sounds absurd - it is, if you ask me. But that's how things are there.
AbeldeMediciMar 13, 2018 3:33 PM
"The world appears wonderful in the eyes of wonderful people." (Alicia Florence, ARIA)
Mar 13, 2018 3:58 PM

Nov 2012
FireCrauter said:

I recommend you to the page www.kn3.net to upload images, it is very easy and fast.

Thanks mate, It's just that I took screenshots right after the show ended, couldn't be bothered with more options lol.

Tacsk0 said:

Secondly the whole premise is unrealistic and ridiculous. I mean such emotionally unstable and immature people would never be allowed on an expedition which goes to the end of the world for at least 3 months.

Oh yeah, pray do tell me when you've already tried at least a year at sea, greenhorn. People can easily cheat psychological evaluations like the liars that they are just to desperately get that job that can give them enough bucks to pay their growing debts. Also in the context of the show, if the idea of volatile & impulsive highschool girls joining an Antarctic expedition irks your suspension of disbelief then I cannot help you anymore with that, I mean, I did sign up for this beautiful shit and expected some drama.
SeaJaegerMar 13, 2018 4:21 PM

Want some free EN TL light novels? Take a look at my loot...→Missing out on an Anime OP/ED? Check the complete collection here...→
Mar 13, 2018 4:24 PM
Oct 2016
Tacsk0 said:
This episode was weak and stupid. Let me say melodrama is always junk and a talented director never resorts to such a cheap "solution" to fill screen-time.

Secondly the whole premise is unrealistic and ridiculous. I mean such emotionally unstable and immature people would never be allowed on an expedition which goes to the end of the world for at least 3 months. They don't want suicides and people getting into fights with each other at a base that more or less resembles a prison, with adverse weather acting as the chain fence. So how would those hysterical girls and ladyfolk pass muster during the psychology evaluation? They would never get a chance to set foot on the ship, much less see Antarctica.

i love it when people tried to find some weak point of this show
>"melodrama is always junk"
yet a lot of people here really enjoy that junk, and tbh that "junk" melodrama actually add some character development
>"emotionally unstable and immature people"
yet the most attractive thing from this show is watching those "immature" people grow along this journey
heck, are we even watching the same show?
Mar 13, 2018 4:53 PM

Oct 2015
That Hinata is one tough girl but Shirase is way tougher and a jerk.

Anyway cool ep, man I would really love to taste that Antarctica water.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Mar 13, 2018 4:55 PM
Jan 2015
Shirase is a gem, these 4 girls are a gem, this whole anime is a gem! Great episode as usual, glad those so called "friends" were put in their place, "Piss off!" indeed.

Also wondering what that end credit scene is suppose to imply.
-MahesvaraMar 13, 2018 5:01 PM
My Queens

Mar 13, 2018 5:00 PM

Jul 2017
Jaeger07 said:

Shitty friends encouraged her to compete against third years for a position in a race or whatever, even though generally the third years get those positions because its their last chance. Then when confronted, her "friends" threw her under the bus. However it's unclear if they suggested that to her to bully her or if they just changed their tune afterwards when they realized how mad the upperclassmen were and didn't have the balls to support Hinata.

Just finished my rewatch. I would say they were talking the talk about the fastest should be picked, but couldn't walk the walk when confronted by the seniors.

AbeldeMedici said:
Tsarko said:

Actually it isn't that dumb. School bullying is a serious social problem in Japan and continues to increase. Japanese society is very group-focused and those who, willingly or not, stand out, are often isolated or bullied.

It may not appear like that from a Western point of view, but in a Japanese context, Hinata being selected instead of her senpai basically meant "breaking the rules" of seniority, since her senpai should have had preference "just because they were senpai". That meant being ostracized in the club and in the school in general; others wouldn't take her side even if she had made no fault, because she "broke the rules" and risked being ostracized themselves. Yeah, I know it sounds absurd - it is, if you ask me. But that's how things are there.

I was listening to the Mothers Basement podcast about A Silent Voice the other day and there were two people on it who had experience of High School education in Japan and they said the same thing:

https://soundcloud.com/geoff-thew/a-silent-voice-discussion-weekly-weebcast-ft-gaijin-goombah

Also the seniors might have been trying to get a scholarship for track and field, so being beaten by someone in a lower year won't make them look good.

theloliguardian said:

I like how there's always a phrase that stands out in each episode.
"In your face!"
"ne"
"Piss off"

The friendship of Shirase and Hinata is quite amusing. Glad they are doing that instead of mainly focusing on the "main" character (Kimari) bonding with others. Kimari is pretty much treated as a side character for the past episodes even lol.

"Breakup rejected"

I think next week will be another Shirase episode and the last one has to be a Mari heavy one as she was there right at the beginning and should be the one to round it off if they do a "we're back" sort of finale.
Mar 13, 2018 5:05 PM

Apr 2015
Outstanding episode once again. Focus on Hinata, it's really sad what the track team did to her :( That speech at the end by Shirase hit me right in the feels.

Also Mari's tanlines and everyone making fun of her was absolute golden!
Mar 13, 2018 5:12 PM

Apr 2016
Hinata and Shirase's chemistry is the best in the whole show.
Mar 13, 2018 5:31 PM

Feb 2018

Thanks for the podcast, I like to dig deeper into the themes shown in anime. You know, when I started watching anime, school clubs were one of the things that most fascinated me (in my country there isn't such a thing and I thought it was very good that students had a space to develop their talents), but only as I grew up I started noticing the darker side to them.
You may want to read this article, which I found to be very illustrative of this cultural difference: https://www.japantimes.co.jp/community/2014/06/22/issues/consuming-school-clubs-worry-foreign-parents/#.Wqhtzj975PY

I agree that the final episode should focus Kimari, who went from the first protagonist to kinda the supporting character of the main group.
AbeldeMediciMar 13, 2018 5:36 PM
Mar 13, 2018 5:34 PM

Feb 2017
AbeldeMedici said:
Tsarko said:

Yea, I know that things are different there with all that senpai-junior relations and other stuff and that it may be harsher than in the west. But she quit school altogether if I am not wrong?. Is there something stopping her from just switching schools instead of just quiting?
Mar 13, 2018 5:39 PM
Oct 2017
please name the music we hear in the end when yuzuki tien hinata during shirase moral lesson to hinata fake friends?? Please
Mar 13, 2018 5:41 PM

Feb 2018
Tsarko said:
Yea, I know that things are different there with all that senpai-junior relations and other stuff and that it may be harsher than in the west. But she quit school altogether if I am not wrong?. Is there something stopping her from just switching schools instead of just quiting?

I suppose she could have. I imagine that she couldn't get to trust people again after what happened. In fact, I think that at some point in the episode she says something like that.
Mar 13, 2018 5:44 PM
Oct 2016
NanaPirro said:
please name the music we hear in the end when yuzuki tien hinata during shirase moral lesson to hinata fake friends?? Please

Sora wo miagete, the same insert song as ep 2 and 4
Mar 13, 2018 5:45 PM

Feb 2017
AbeldeMedici said:
Tsarko said:

I suppose she could have. I imagine that she couldn't get to trust people again after what happened. In fact, I think that at some point in the episode she says something like that.

I should maybe watch episode again, I honestly didn't pay much attention during it. Wonder where are her parents in all this... Maybe I am thinking too much into this instead of just enjoying the ride lol
Mar 13, 2018 5:47 PM

Jul 2017
Tsarko said:
AbeldeMedici said:

Another thing covered in the podcast I posted is that final year students in High School just don't bother with learning anything because they concentrate on studying for the College/University entrance exams. Hinata is shown reading a book on the plane in episode 6 about entrance exams, and she mentions it in an earlier episode that this'll be an adventure to enjoy before College. So I don't think she needs to be in school as long as she studies hard for her entrance exams.
D1tchd1ggerMar 13, 2018 6:37 PM
Mar 13, 2018 5:50 PM

Sep 2016
All of them are best girls, but in this case there might be a best best girl :)
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
Mar 13, 2018 5:54 PM

Feb 2017
D1tchd1gger said:
Tsarko said:

Another thing covered in the podcast I posted is that final year students in High School just don't bother with learning anything because they concentrate on studying for the College/University entrance exams. Hinata is shown reading a book on the plane in episode 6 about entrance exans, and she mentions it in an earlier episode that this'll be an adventure to enjoy before College. So I don't think she needs to be in school as long as she studies hard for her entrance exams.

I listened to some of it, sounds interesting but I will have to continue it other time since it is really late now.

If that's the case then everything is fine and my initial complaint is no longer valid.
Mar 13, 2018 6:07 PM

Jul 2017
AbeldeMedici said:

Thanks for the podcast, I like to dig deeper into the themes shown in anime. You know, when I started watching anime, school clubs were one of the things that most fascinated me (in my country there isn't such a thing and I thought it was very good that students had a space to develop their talents), but only as I grew up I started noticing the darker side to them.
You may want to read this article, which I found to be very illustrative of this cultural difference: https://www.japantimes.co.jp/community/2014/06/22/issues/consuming-school-clubs-worry-foreign-parents/#.Wqhtzj975PY

I agree that the final episode should focus Kimari, who went from the first protagonist to kinda the supporting character of the main group.

Interesting read. Yeah, we don't have clubs like that here either, but schools do have various teams, football mainly. More well off schools will have cricket and rugby as well.

There are other after school things to do, like Cubs/Brownies for younger kids and Scouts for older kids, but they are run by organisations separate from the school system.
Mar 13, 2018 6:12 PM

Jan 2011
Don't screw with Hinata or Shirase! their too precious in fact all the girls are," serves those old teammates right" coming back after shes claim some fame was hoping to see a bit of reaction from them at the end.

Mar 13, 2018 6:36 PM
Oct 2017
marmondesu said:
NanaPirro said:

Sora wo miagete, the same insert song as ep 2 and 4

thank you, a kiss and a lily flower for you
NanaPirroMar 13, 2018 6:52 PM
Mar 13, 2018 6:52 PM

Oct 2013
That airplane that brought in supplies. I think it was supposed to be the venerable Douglas DC-3, possibly the most reliable aircraft ever - they've been in the air for 83 years!

What makes Shirase such an awesome friend is her strong sense of justice. She will stick up for you if you're wronged no matter what. A rarest of characteristics on this cold planet.

Mari's sunburn! and mom and sis reaction to it!! I'm surprised that Megumi didn't accompany mom and sis to have a chat with Mari, but perhaps the rift between them is still too deep.

Mar 13, 2018 8:18 PM
Feb 2009
This episode really gives Episode 2 more depth with Hinata's talk at the temple about her not being in school.
Mar 13, 2018 8:36 PM

Nov 2017
I could gush about the show for ages right? Many people here are and i could echo any number of the points brought up.

Main thing i have to say is..

is Shirase Best Girl now? After this episode she is really giving Hinata a run for her money because that was Bad--Fucking---Ass of her.

PISS OFF
Mar 13, 2018 8:41 PM

Nov 2013
I don't know the wage of part time job, but now I'm suspicious that Shirase actually got her 1 million yen from Mahjong gambling lol

AbeldeMedici said:
So, I've just realized what was it that I was missing in these past two episodes: It's the sense of progression. In each episode from 1 to 9, they were closer to their goal while developing on the characters. Now that has stopped to focus just on the girls, and while I like their development I also miss that sense of excitement from the previous episodes. That's why I think this Antarctica arc feels somehow weaker compared to the journey itself. Hope that will improve on the last two episodes.
Agreed. The 2 episodes in antarctica so far are weaker imo eventhough it's still good. I think it's mostly because they kinda put most of the antarctica exploration on the background, so it kinda lose the 'adventurous' atmosphere there. They're still showing progress, there are talks about observatory and seems they're heading to Takako's missing place. I also hope next 2 episodes will be better. Shirase's episode is gonna be about her mother but I wonder what theme of Kimari's episode will be.
JJHRTDMar 13, 2018 10:44 PM
Mar 13, 2018 8:49 PM
Aug 2013
PolarCyrus97 said:
All of them are best girls, but in this case there might be a best best girl :)
you are damn right !!! Btw i vote for Shirase for best best girl
Mar 13, 2018 8:55 PM

Oct 2014
I wonder if it's the right ending.
The episode itself is great (as always) but the ending... I don't know. Something feels wrong to me but I can't exactly pinpoint it.
Is it alright for Hinata to, in the end, rely on everyone else to tell her feelings? What's the point of friendship when in the end it stagnates your growth as a person?

2 episodes left...
I don't want this series to end :(
Mar 13, 2018 9:00 PM

Nov 2013
Wow this episode was just so amazing and also this whole series! It really made me tear up, their bond is so amazing!
Mar 13, 2018 9:12 PM

Nov 2017
Revvie-chan said:
The episode itself is great (as always) but the ending... I don't know. Something feels wrong to me but I can't exactly pinpoint it.
Is it alright for Hinata to, in the end, rely on everyone else to tell her feelings? What's the point of friendship when in the end it stagnates your growth as a person?

2 episodes left...

I think it's less they are fighting her battles for her, and instead A demonstration of the support that they offer her now.

Hinata isn't stagnant in the first place, we see it in her actions but we also get it in shirase's speech, that Hinata has moved on, she has taken the abuse and she is moving forward, living life. Not being shackled to the past but trying to move on.

The thing is sometimes you can't do it alone, sometimes you need the support of really good friends to help Break you free completely of those shackles.
And as a friend they can see her pulling on those chains but cursing that she still is somewhat bound by them.

Mar 13, 2018 9:44 PM
Oct 2016
I wanted to see Hinata's "friends" faces of suffering, but you don't always get what you want.
Mar 13, 2018 10:22 PM

Dec 2014
Recently played Nier:Automata (yeah it's late but whatever) and I couldn't help but think "pisseth off".

The amount of friendship this ep was too much for my oh so cold heart. Smiles the entire time this ep which probably means if someone were watching me watching this show I'd look so creepy.
I need sleep.
Mar 13, 2018 10:31 PM

Sep 2013
This was honestly the weakest episode in the whole show. The drama was extremely predictable the second "friends from the track team" was brought up, there were no twists or turns, it was the same story you'll find in countless other shows and it just made me want to skip past it.

It makes me cringe a bit, you have these fantastic girls and all these great episodes, but this is the best Hinata gets? That's a real shame.
Mar 13, 2018 10:47 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
What a great episode. I loved how much Shirase really cares for Hinata. This was just filled with funny segments and warm moments, easily one of the best episodes.
Mar 13, 2018 11:21 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Fantastic episode. Lots of Shirase and Hinata which was cool to see them develop their friendship more. I really like how Shirase told those girls out. She’s such a good friend and I really like her personallity.
Kimari, face with those lines on her face lol

Mar 13, 2018 11:33 PM

May 2015
I think this is the first time I've ever seen an anime portray static electricity from touching a doorknob...

Wow...Yuka Iguchi has got one hell of an angry voice...

Shirase fights for her friends! And hehe looks like the director was smart enough to leave Kimari's tan lines throughout the entire episode. Well done.
Mar 13, 2018 11:59 PM

Jan 2018
Man, I love this show. All of the characters are so likable and the chemistry between them is really great.

Also, I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority when I say this but Yuzu is still my favorite character.
TubbyMar 14, 2018 12:03 AM
Mar 14, 2018 12:21 AM

Oct 2014
Bruneo said:
Revvie-chan said:

2 episodes left...

I think it's less they are fighting her battles for her, and instead A demonstration of the support that they offer her now.

Hinata isn't stagnant in the first place, we see it in her actions but we also get it in shirase's speech, that Hinata has moved on, she has taken the abuse and she is moving forward, living life. Not being shackled to the past but trying to move on.

The thing is sometimes you can't do it alone, sometimes you need the support of really good friends to help Break you free completely of those shackles.
And as a friend they can see her pulling on those chains but cursing that she still is somewhat bound by them.

yeah I understand that it is the message they're trying to convey here.
but somehow it just feels... not right, to me.

I don't know, man. It's probably just me.
Thanks for replying, btw.
Mar 14, 2018 12:56 AM

Nov 2012
Tarotist said:
I think this is the first time I've ever seen an anime portray static electricity from touching a doorknob...

Then you haven't watched Lucky Star yet. It's filled with almost true-to-life everyday occurences and references, at least from an otaku's perspective.

Want some free EN TL light novels? Take a look at my loot...→Missing out on an Anime OP/ED? Check the complete collection here...→
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sora yori mo Tooi Basho Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2018

383 by hhnnoovvaa »»
Apr 1, 5:13 PM

Poll: » Sora yori mo Tooi Basho Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2018

399 by ReyanshManta »»
Mar 29, 10:28 AM

Poll: » Sora yori mo Tooi Basho Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2018

165 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Feb 25, 10:00 PM

Poll: » Sora yori mo Tooi Basho Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 20, 2018

158 by X_Lynn_X »»
Feb 14, 7:23 AM

Poll: » Sora yori mo Tooi Basho Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2017

305 by Vosson12564_cool »»
Feb 13, 4:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.