Forum Settings
Forums
Harem Marriage
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2018 9:14 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ah, so this Joe guy was having an affair with Yuzu after all.

Is it completely confirmed that the kid is his though? At any rate, it seems they may be getting back together?
Mar 13, 2018 1:29 AM

Sep 2013
There's not a single decent girl in this manga. From what it looks like they'll most probably get a divorce. I think the author is trying to cut down the harem until only the main heroine is left.

edit: so I ended up spoiling myself with the raws
AsianKungFuMar 13, 2018 2:00 AM
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Mar 13, 2018 3:55 PM

Dec 2012
Sick development, so I ended up not revealing the spoiler above. And it looks like no hare-kon anymore. What the .... .
Mar 14, 2018 6:15 AM
Mar 2018
RyuukiBeat said:
Sick development, so I ended up not revealing the spoiler above. And it looks like no hare-kon anymore. What the .... .

it still hare kon until 3 years later.. But yeah she had affair with joe and that child isnt ryuu
Mar 14, 2018 6:25 AM
Mar 2018
Stark700 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.

Is it completely confirmed that the kid is his though? At any rate, it seems they may be getting back together?

no, they arent getting back together.. Yuzu decide will live with ryuu n koharu, they raise yuzu child together, and it seem ryuu love the child too he have soft spot for baby :v
Ivansbot01Mar 14, 2018 6:30 AM
Mar 20, 2018 7:14 AM

Mar 2018
Ivansbot01 said:
Stark700 said:

no, they arent getting back together.. Yuzu decide will live with ryuu n koharu, they raise yuzu child together, and it seem ryuu love the child too he have soft spot for baby :v

This kind of things could happen only in a manga. How can someone be so shameless as to return back to the one you married after you had a child with another one. Even if Joe was her first lover, she did the worst thing ever, she's just using Ryuu at free. This view of marriage is too twisted even for an hare kon. There is no limit and sense in the characters behaviour. One can do whatever wants, and then turn for the person that will accepts every disrespect that you did to the same person that helped you before. It's pure nonsense and exploits every sense of values. Meh.
Mar 25, 2018 7:45 AM

Sep 2013
ImmortalDao said:
Ivansbot01 said:

This kind of things could happen only in a manga. How can someone be so shameless as to return back to the one you married after you had a child with another one. Even if Joe was her first lover, she did the worst thing ever, she's just using Ryuu at free. This view of marriage is too twisted even for an hare kon. There is no limit and sense in the characters behaviour. One can do whatever wants, and then turn for the person that will accepts every disrespect that you did to the same person that helped you before. It's pure nonsense and exploits every sense of values. Meh.
I think it's because Yuzu already knows Ryuu don't really love her romantically. I've read somewhere that Ryuu told her that he only loves Koharu romantically and Yuzu understands that. Ryuu seems to have a soft spot for "broken" girls like how he met all his ex/wives when they were at their lowest and tried to save them. It seems it's part of his personality and maybe the author will shed some light on this in the future.

Also about the kid, Yuzu dont really know who's the father although it's likely Joe's because the author likes messed up things like this. Well just see if he grows looking like Joe.
AsianKungFuMar 25, 2018 7:48 AM
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Mar 25, 2018 7:56 AM

Mar 2018

Xynic said:
ImmortalDao said:

I think it's because Yuzu already knows Ryuu don't really love her romantically. I've read somewhere that Ryuu told her that he only loves Koharu romantically and Yuzu understands that. Ryuu seems to have a soft spot for "broken" girls like how he met all his ex/wives when they were at their lowest and tried to save them. It seems it's part of his personality and maybe the author will shed some light on this in the future.

Also about the kid, Yuzu dont really know who's the father although it's likely Joe's because the author likes messed up things like this. Well just see if he grows looking like Joe.

Good point.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hare-Kon. Chapter 187 Discussion

Alienekoo - Jan 25, 2020

23 by ShimaSP »»
Apr 10, 9:09 AM

Poll: » Hare-Kon. Chapter 113 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2017

1 by Santibag »»
Apr 10, 2022 3:49 PM

Poll: » Hare-Kon. Chapter 89 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2017

3 by Santibag »»
Apr 10, 2022 1:44 PM

Poll: » Hare-Kon. Chapter 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

10 by Ronninn »»
Dec 21, 2021 5:09 AM

Poll: » Hare-Kon. Chapter 149 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2018

3 by woahitsai »»
Jun 2, 2021 1:27 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.