Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 21, 2018 7:26 PM

Aug 2017
Jesus, I can barley read a reply here. I try to scroll down and it ends up cutting to a new reply. This will make reading and viewing replies difficult. I'll just wait when I have access to a laptop.
Sincerely, from Scorpio.

Mar 30, 2018 5:40 AM
Jan 2018
Halpher said:
You said:
Character is the casts of the story. Solidifying them makes them better, but even when they're not, they still a character.

How do you soldify them and what does that exactly mean?

You're such a dimwit. google "characterization." Don't ask dumb questions. Yes, they are "still" a character but that doesn't make them a "good" character or a "bad" character. Character is a character. What are you even trying to say here?
"What is a character?" Go look it up in a dictionary.
Your argument about Kirito and "humanization" has nothing to do with defining the term "character". That has to do with characterization, which has to do with developing a character and adding nuance to them. IF YOU WANT ME TO EXPLAIN EVERY DAMN WORD IN THAT SENTENCE, I'M NOT GOING TO. GO LOOK IT UP. You're little [citation needed] antics are stupid and aren't adding anything to any discussion whatsoever. You are conflating two topics and you're pretentious... You're annoying. Stop wasting people's time.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Is it ok to finish anime you don't enjoy ?

Alpha_1_Zero - 3 hours ago

22 by epidemia78 »»
4 minutes ago

» Upcoming Dubbed Anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kenny_Stryker - Dec 17, 2017

9051 by appledude1221 »»
15 minutes ago

Poll: » Best Russian in anime

Catalano - Yesterday

36 by piroriparopirira »»
31 minutes ago

» What anime do a lot of people consider to be one of the greatest that you think is just good? ( 1 2 )

arinthach - Yesterday

65 by Sorachin »»
40 minutes ago

» Characters that ya think are a Genderbent You

IpreferEcchi - Apr 15

32 by Soverign »»
40 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.