Forum Settings
Forums

How do you feel if you found your doppelganger?

Mar 12, 3:52 PM

by Doppelganger I mean, a person who like what you like, and since I'm here I'm talking about anime and manga and kpop, etc. Also a bonus if he/she look like you.

How do you feel when you found out?Would you be happy or mad?

Because this particular character in this anime look just like my friend cause he like to play VN and I was excited about it so I told him. But he respond back by saying I'm provoking him with this character "stop comparing" that's what he said. Obviously why would I compare? when it's a doppelganger??

Just wondering, cause I never met someone who would respond like that and I'm curious

P/S : I didn't said anything that have to do with comparing like " that character look better for example"
Modified by MoguDLamb, Mar 12, 3:58 PM

━Be yourself, because an original is worth more then a copy━

Mar 12, 3:55 PM

i learned from hunter x hunter that you die when that happens so, hope i wont find it :) and slow start had an episode about doppelgangers too.

Mar 12, 5:13 PM

Probably die without having a chance to feel much of anything, 'cause that's what happens when you meet one. Or you can kill them to gain power.
"When you've got the upper hand, don't lose it by giving a lecture"
-Ichiro Sasaki

Mar 12, 5:14 PM
I'd hope it wouldn't be a Kurokami type situation

Mar 12, 5:16 PM
Kaiō

i'd give him a cassette tape with the man who sold the world on it

Mar 12, 5:16 PM
Kaiō

or we would turn into sponges and blow up and i'd yell wryyyyyy

Mar 12, 5:20 PM

In Blood Lad, a female actually merged into one as one is from earth and the other is from devil realm.

On topic, it's hard to really relate closely because they are created to appeal better as a character. So I'll say none so far. I'd say MC from world god only knows because he plays a lot of game, but he's way cuter and able to apply his gaming knowledge into practical manner.

I would be happy of course, to know that there are still people who can relate to our experience in terms of personality as a whole.

Mar 12, 7:42 PM

Hirugiku said:
i learned from hunter x hunter that you die when that happens so, hope i wont find it :) and slow start had an episode about doppelgangers too.

YESSSS this post +1000000 Love the reference

Mar 13, 11:53 AM

Look like me? I would be happy as hell to find out that there's another sexy beast in the town.

Mar 13, 12:04 PM
Ask the guy to keep away from my waifu, be careful of the FBI and probably challenge him to a basketball one-on-one.
"A bed of roses,
That's exactly what life is.
Nothing more or less."
- BadBoySupreme123

"What's messed up isn't my thinking, what's messed up is this goddamn world."
"The world isn't perfect, but its out there doing the best it can for us. That's what makes it so damn beautiful."