Forum Settings
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Post New Reply
Mar 12, 6:38 AM
Interested in your opinion, what do you think, will you watch anime forever? or are you planning to quit watching it soon?

I love anime, but I will stop watching anime soon, it's a complicated reason xd
Mar 12, 6:40 AM
I have no reason to stop watching, if I enjoy it I might as well keep watching till I die.
Mar 12, 6:42 AM

The dawn mist glowing
The anime flowing
The endless river
Forever and ever

does your gf not let you watch anime like that other guy some weeks ago loll
Mar 12, 6:43 AM

i have no idea. i used to be a kpop fan and i thought i'd like kpop forever, but now i don't give a fuck about it.
Mar 12, 6:44 AM

I will watch anime for as long as I enjoy it.
Mar 12, 6:45 AM

Yes, I will try to achieve immortality just so I can continue watching anime forever.
Mar 12, 6:47 AM
Probably yes, there are times when i feel like i dont need anime in. my life so i can live without, but on other hand when i find good anime i binge watch it.
Mar 12, 6:47 AM
@romagia nah, not a reason like that xD
Mar 12, 6:48 AM

As long as good anime does not magically disappear from the planet, why would I stop?
Mar 12, 6:49 AM

I quit watching anime extensively back 4 years ago. It only diminished from there and will probably continue to do so. I think a lot of people truly underestimate the meaning behind "forever". "Forever" is a really, really long time.
Mar 12, 6:51 AM

I dont know i dont watch anime all the time and i just stop watching anime all together like i am now because i dont want to watch anime and these can last from a few weeks to a few mouths
Mar 12, 6:52 AM

Probably not. There's this death thing I might be forced to try later down the road, in the long, slow twilight of my life.
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Mar 12, 7:06 AM
Yes I will keep watching anime

Until I find Better ending than Code Geass .
(Which you know is not possible)
Mar 12, 7:30 AM

Of course not. I'm not fucking immortal.
c1esharma said:

Until I find Better ending than Code Geass .
(Which you know is not possible)

Geass ending was pointless and unnecessary (particularly more so with S3 coming out soon)
Mar 12, 7:32 AM

Pretty generic answer, but as long as I'm finding anime shows that provide both enjoyment and value to my life, I see no point in quitting it.
Mar 12, 7:35 AM

I don't know. It isn't possible to answer. But I don't see myself stopping soon.
Mar 12, 7:39 AM
I watch anime so i can escape my depression in life . I watch anime so i can forget the anxiety i am feeling . Its like a medicine for my existence so with that I won't stop watching
Mar 12, 7:42 AM

I know about people who started watching anime in their 50s and they don't give a fuck so why should I. What is the point at setting an expiration date to something you enjoy. Let things flow and don't worry because if at some point you are not into anime anymore, you'll realize.
Do you like movies? Are you interested on commenting and discussing them? Check The Cinema Club for some film-related talk.
Mar 12, 7:43 AM

I will watch anime till my life ends. It's my only hobby in the first place...

Set by KawazoeKumiko
MT Loyalty - Red || White

Mar 12, 7:45 AM

I won't stop watching anime until people stop making them :L
( ゚∀゚)o Favorite: Clannad, Aria, Higurashi, Monster, Idol Anime ✌('ω'✌ )三✌('ω')✌三( ✌'ω')✌
( ゚∀゚)ノ【LOVE】Sonoda Umi & Kisaragi Chihaya .+:。(*≧∇≦*)゚.+:。大好き!!
(’ω’乂) <NO I don't respond to forum replies.
My old username was superlink1205
ち◯こ! \( 'ω')/ウオオオオオオオオオオオオアアアアアアアーーーーッッッ!!!!!!!!!
Mar 12, 7:50 AM

I'm not as interested as before but I still watch anime. There will be a time when I won't watch a single one more though probably, since I now only watch like one in three months (if any).

It's like, I already love the anime I watched, I don't want to ruin it by watching another one.

But if you were refer to quit watching anime like in general then, obviously I will forever watch. It's my main hobby and some series are even part of my life.
Mar 12, 7:50 AM

Yes, my taste might change within time, but i think my love for anime will remain
Mar 12, 7:54 AM

I may or may not watch it in the future. I like anime so there's no hatred even if good anime suddenly go extint and all that's left is moe stuff. I'll just bid my farewell.
Mar 12, 8:10 AM

I hope I will love anime forever. My dream is to watch it together with my children someday haha. But if I lose my interest, then I lose it and move on.
Mar 12, 8:14 AM

well said ! c: to image that the kids are watching anime with you, is so nice
Mar 12, 8:16 AM

Probably not, when I get older I might not find the time for it.
Mar 12, 8:19 AM

Once I get older I'll probably stop watching it as much as I do now tbh.
Mar 12, 8:21 AM

I've only watched anime for a year ( only a Casual naruto watcher then) and I'm already losing interest in it. Reason (Life, Gf, wanting to have kids, friends and family) I mean there's so much more to do in life than just watching anime right?

「 Revenge is not the answer. 」

「 Deliveries Here 」

Mar 12, 8:26 AM

Once otaku forever otaku ... age is only number :)
Mar 12, 8:30 AM

This is actually a very complicated question for me. There are many complex things which drive me to watch anime. One of it being that it gives me an escape from reality. I live in a home where my parents are constantly fighting, and i recently broke up with my girlfriend. So my motivation to watch anime has actually increased. But compared to 2016, in which i watched around 40 anime, last year i just watched a meagre 10, which is a huge decline.

I plan to increase my watch time, especially considering a lot of shit going around me, maybe a day might come where i might eventually move on from watching. But then again, i may never stop doing that, considering the role it plays in me keeping my sanity.
Mar 12, 8:50 AM

i had a huge dropoff last year to the point now where i've just had enough
Mar 12, 8:51 AM

I probably won't keep watching anime FOREVER. I mean, there has to be a stopping point at, well, some point right?

There's more to life than just watching anime, you know.

Anyway, yes, there will be a day in which I stop watching anime. It won't be today, it won't be tomorrow, it won't be soon...but it will definitely be one day, so.
~ RedKitten13
Mar 12, 8:56 AM

Don't know man.

Right now I have very little time for anime, so I only watch when I'm on the move to/from work.

When I still have the time, I'll sure watch anime.

Play Eternal, the best digital card game ever
Mar 12, 8:57 AM

I'd hope so, because that means I somehow discovered immortality.

LN_Author said:
With light novels there are two factions:
younger girls versus older girls, or little sisters
versus big sisters. Childhood friends aren't
really that popular when they're around the
same age as the protagonist. So we're faced
with the prospect of choosing between one
of the main factions.

Mar 12, 9:00 AM

Well, my anime watching time has already diminished immensely. I actually think I am already reaching the finish line pretty soon. But we'll see.
Mar 12, 9:03 AM

I'll keep watching anime until I die and when I die I'll come back to life so as to watch anime forever and ever.

Mar 12, 9:03 AM

As long as I keep watching shows like A Place Farther Then The Universe and movies like A Silent Voice then yes. It’s hard to find really good anime I just got lucky and I hope the luck never stops
Mar 12, 9:12 AM

Indeed: even after the sun has exploded, stars have faded, black holes have evaporated, I will be watching anime. The energy left in the universe will decrease more and more, but it will never quite reach zero. Thus, maybe it will take a quintillion years just to watch a single picosecond of anime: but since I will have reached immortality, that time will be nothing to me.
Mar 12, 9:21 AM

As long as I have access to anime through the internet, tv, theatres etc. then probably yes. Out of the current mediums of entertainment, anime is by far the one I'm attached to the most and I don't see that changing in the future even if the industry dies or evolves beyond recognition.
Mar 12, 9:36 AM
banana ninja

Definitely not forever as when I'm old, I wanna relax and enjoy the rest of my life by doing something new but I'd say I'll stop watching anime when I get a wife (if shes into anime then scratch that Im watching anime all day long with her) or when theres simply no more good animes left
Mar 12, 9:37 AM

As long as I enjoy it, yes. It really depends on how much I will live. If I'll only live 10 years from now on then yeah I'll be watching anime "forever" But if I am to die at 80 years old then I don't think I could watch anime until then.
Mar 12, 9:38 AM

the second i stop watching anime i die
Mar 12, 9:52 AM

Obviously not. I will eventually get tired of it.
Mar 12, 9:54 AM

Well i have no am how my taste in entertainment might change in the future but at the moment I plan to watch for as long as I enjoy it even if that means I ll watch Goku transform into ss192929 with my grandchildren
Mar 12, 11:20 AM
I honestly hope so! I started really getting into anime last summer and I've been enjoying my experience ever since! xD
Mar 12, 11:22 AM

I'll watch it for as long as I can and... yeah, can.
Mar 12, 12:24 PM

I've made a promise to myself that I'll stop watching anime if my mean score ever drops below 5.50, because that would signal to myself that I've become jaded and should move on to another hobby. I was at 6.05 when I came up with that two years ago, and am currently at 5.86. Tbh, I think I'll probably burn out well before I even get to 5.70, lol.

Short answer: No.

I was mistakenly left behind in the MALoween Mansion send help or more booze pls

Mar 12, 12:32 PM

it doesn't really matter. i'll watch as long as i like and care about it, but it's impossible to tell if or when my interest will fade. i'm just going to enjoy the here and now.
Mar 12, 12:40 PM

Monster said:
I quit watching anime extensively back 4 years ago. It only diminished from there and will probably continue to do so. I think a lot of people truly underestimate the meaning behind "forever". "Forever" is a really, really long time.

*quoting a Disney owl* ... And time has a way of changing things.

Kisaragi said:
I won't stop watching anime until people stop making them :L

What he/she said. I can't see myself stopping voluntarily. As long as I like what I'm watching, nothing except no money or internet access will stop me.
Mar 12, 1:25 PM

I hope I will. I don't think this is a phase at least lmao.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »