Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Binetsu: Yakusoku no Toki Episode 1 Discussion

Mar 12, 2018 5:41 AM
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Sure avoided a whole lot of confessions there at the start XD

Quite slutty exposure of the tutee with the sideboob and cleavage and even nipple exposure.

The guy is rather seems rather unconcerned to be doing it with the kouhai and lecturer and mother. Didn't even prioritise the first girl's safety over SM play.

Body shape was not bad. But the didn't show any genitals at all, and when there was some mosaic, it was pretty much blocking any detail they would have. Well, at least it showed off the body and expression without much obstruction. Movement was somewhat choppy though. Could of put more effort there and made the non-h scenes more stills.

Clearly the story is inconclusive. I suspect it had to be cut short. The time of the 4 years later promise was not shown at all, especially consider that time is in the title. And unclear the aftermath or even current math of main heroine. I mean, is implied she getting the rape but not clear.

Apr 7, 2018 8:33 AM
I wish more people offline would use an umbrella when it's snowing. And I enjoyed hearing that one lady talk about de Sade (at least that's who I think she was talking about).