Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 11, 2018 9:36 PM
Mar 2018
Hey
I just finish watching Death Note right now (sorry for my English) however I would like very much to hear some fans opinions, because either something escaped me or in the end Misa clearly becomes Kira....at least for me... And there is no suicide or death because of her life span. This is why:
-TWO Shinigami’s gave their life for her, so her life span has to be very high, even if she did trade the eyes twice;
-There is a third notebook;
-Near makes a fucking mistake when he is with his playing with the toys (which represent the several characters) and absolutely dismisses Misa because he is too rational to understand what this level of obsession that Misa has over Light can do.
-In the last scene her eyes are (in my opinion) different from when she acts dumb (her eyes change when she knows about death note and when her memory is erased)
Would like to hear some opinions, because I went to some websites and everyone thinks she is dead. So why am I wrong? Why do people don’t think Misa is the new Kira.What did I missed?
Thanks
Mynkha

Mod Edit: Modified title for clarity and/or easier searching.
NexuMar 12, 2018 6:13 PM
Mar 12, 2018 6:13 PM

Jun 2016
Moved from the Manga Discussion Board and removed spoilers from title.
Mar 12, 2018 8:23 PM

Nov 2011
She died in the ending of the anime, in the manga she did not (she was not showed in last chapters I think) ...
Which third death note ? There are actualy 4 Death Notes in the story.. First is Ryuuk's (He use it to kill Light), second is Sidoh's (Ryuuk stole(?) it, and he got it back), last are Rem's and Gelus's (not sure which is which, one was in Mikami and other at the Kira investigation team, in the ending Near secure both of them) ...
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Death Note Chapter 108 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xinil - Jul 9, 2007

55 by worldsfuckk »»
Apr 15, 5:52 PM

Poll: » Death Note Chapter 95 Discussion

GoldenDevilGamer - Nov 7, 2015

4 by worldsfuckk »»
Apr 13, 6:53 PM

Poll: » Death Note Chapter 7 Discussion

brucescrews - Mar 28, 2012

9 by iamupinacloud »»
Mar 15, 4:05 PM

Poll: » Death Note Chapter 1 Discussion

BlackAssassin - Oct 15, 2007

24 by STARbtw »»
Mar 14, 3:15 PM

Poll: » Death Note Chapter 9 Discussion

brucescrews - Mar 31, 2012

10 by Fleexyy »»
Feb 6, 3:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.