Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 11, 2018 4:57 PM

Mar 2013
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PVs), TV ads (CMs), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

3D Kanojo: Real Girl | TV | PV
The long promotional video for 3D Kanojo: Real Girl features the opening theme song "Daiji na Koto" by Quruli. The series is slated to broadcast via the AnichU timeslot on Nihon TV starting April 4.

Note: The video is region-locked; click here for an alternative link.

Akkun to Kanojo | - | PV
Akkun to Kanojo is an anime adaptation by Yumeta Company based on Waka Kakitsubata's manga. Helmed by Shin Katagai (Neo Angelique Abyss), The series will have an episode duration of five minutes. It is scheduled to broadcast on April 10 via Tokyo MX.

Amai Choupatsu: Watashi wa Kanshuu Senyou Pet | TV | Teaser
Amai Choupatsu: Watashi wa Kanshuu Senyou Pet is a mature josei manga created by Show Izumi. Produced by Magic bus, The series will have a five-minute version broadcast via Tokyo MX, while a full adult version will be streamed on Comic Festa Anime Zone. It is scheduled to begin on April 2.

Amanchu! Advance | TV | PV
The third preview features the anime's ending theme, "Hello, Hello" by Maaya Sakamoto. The first episode of the anime will be pre-air on AT-X on March 25, and then start its regular broadcast from April 7 via AT-X, Tokyo MX, followed by BS11.

Digimon Adventure tri. 6: Bokura no Mirai | Movie | PV
A promotional video for the sixth and final part of Digimon Adventure tri. The movie is scheduled to premiere on May 5.

Note: The video is region-locked; click here for an alternative link.

Liz to Aoi Tori | Movie | Trailer
Hibike! Euphonium's Liz to Aoi Tori trailer previews the film's theme song "Songbirds" by Homecomings. Child actress and figure skater Miyu Honda will make her debut as a voice actress, as she provides the voices for Liz and an unnamed girl. Shiori Sugiura (Mayoiga) will also voice a new character, Ririka Kenzaki. The movie is scheduled to premiere on April 21.

Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2202: Ai no Senshi-tachi | OVA | Teaser
A teaser video for the fifth chapter of Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2202: Ai no Senshi-tachi, which is slated to premiere on May 5.

Sakana-sanAug 12, 2018 2:55 PM
Mar 11, 2018 5:04 PM

Apr 2014
Nothing here offensively bad a solid week of PVs
Mar 11, 2018 5:05 PM

Jul 2015
3D kanojo looks great

Like always in hibike,the yuri bait is over 9000
Mar 11, 2018 5:17 PM
Jul 2018
Hmm, not bad not bad for a PV showcase.

tragedydesu said:
3D kanojo looks great

Like always in hibike,the yuri bait is over 9000

This at least has the most interesting characters in the show tbh. I'm quite fond with these two characters more than the others xD
Mar 11, 2018 6:11 PM

Aug 2016
really weak titles, i guess only liz to aoi will be watchable
Mar 11, 2018 8:29 PM

Nov 2007
Super excited for Amanchu! Advance. I really love it! Long live beautiful friendship!

Also looking forward to KyoAni's Liz to Aoi Tori. More information on the movie: Here.

@Sakana-san, does MAL intend to continue tagging TL manga/adaptations as a Josei/shoujo manga/adaptations? When will this trend stop? These are not even Josei/shoujo smut as they are never published in Josei/shoujo magazines. I was sure the demography is based on which manga they are published in. The same reason why Hentai or BL are not tagged as Seinen or Josei because of the magazines they are published in.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 12, 2018 2:55 AM

May 2012
Amai Choupatsu is the only good one out of these
Mar 12, 2018 6:25 AM

May 2010
I honestly can't stand the change in artstyle in Hbike movie compared to TV series :< Character designs are much less detailed, ugh.
Mar 12, 2018 9:13 AM

Sep 2013
Kitsu-nee said:
I honestly can't stand the change in artstyle in Hbike movie compared to TV series :< Character designs are much less detailed, ugh.
But It feels more movie-ish tho
Shirobako is AOTY 2015. Deal with it.
Mar 12, 2018 9:20 AM

May 2010
Yasamura said:
Kitsu-nee said:

Have you seen this comparison?

If by movie-ish you mean cheaper and less detailed then sure :|
Personally I'd prefer some improvement since it's a movie.
Mar 12, 2018 9:28 AM

Sep 2013
Kitsu-nee said:
Yasamura said:

By movie-ish I mean it fits better with the atmosphere and theme about the movie (the story about Blue bird)
That being said, I also like the artstyle in the TV series better, but maybe sometime a change might not be so bad
Shirobako is AOTY 2015. Deal with it.
Mar 12, 2018 11:27 AM
Jul 2018
Kitsu-nee said:
Yasamura said:

I can maybe understand the complaint of the artstyle not being the best but this is more of a way to fit with Yamada's influence in movies apparently.

Granted I like both artstyles but the change isn't bad tbh.
Mar 12, 2018 4:27 PM

Nov 2014
Amanchu Advance looks like it might actually have some diving in it this season which is a pretty good thing for a diving anime to have, as much as I have problems with the first season I'm glad to see it return.
Liz to Aoi Tori looks like it's taken lessons from Koe no Kotachi, it really does look amazing and despite this being more Hibike Euphonium yuri bait I really like the idea of a movie focused on Nozomi and Mizore.
Forum Signature

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - 9 hours ago

14 by KryzakamiHrybami »»
15 minutes ago

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

94 by Noy_Rican »»
2 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
12 hours ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:38 PM

» Netflix Announces 'Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf' Anime for May 2024

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

10 by malvarez1 »»
Yesterday, 8:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.