Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Strike the Blood (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 11, 2018 7:43 AM

Oct 2015
Since I'm fairly new in the anime discussion section and the fact when II was announced, I wasn't active here, so here comes the mandatory;

Anyone hyped for this? Cause I am, this is one of my earliest anime when I started watching anime out of my TV. So, I'm just glad that I can follow more of this and I've been thinking of getting into light novel for the sole purpose of following a specific series.

๐”š๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ซ๐”ž ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐” ๐”ฅ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ,
๐”š๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ซ' ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ช๐”ถ ๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 11, 2018 7:57 AM
Feb 2017
Can't wait for some more "Iye, It's our fight Senpai" moments..
Mar 11, 2018 8:16 AM

Jan 2017
Kizumura said:

LMAO^^ what's the Y for?

it's ใ„ใ„ใˆ which in Romaji is iie or just ie

Also, the story is fairly good. At the end of the second season(?) I definitely wanted to see some more. A guilty pleasure some would call.
SlapMar 11, 2018 1:45 PM
Mar 11, 2018 8:40 AM

Mar 2010
well this series is almost a copy paste of "Toaru Majutsu no Index", or we can just say that they have a lot in commun.
but I really hope for "Index III" as much as "Strike the blood III"
Mar 11, 2018 9:13 AM

May 2015
LF2005 said:
well this series is almost a copy paste of "Toaru Majutsu no Index", or we can just say that they have a lot in commun.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/36432

Best Shitty Reviews
“Like is like a blank canvas you paint it with whatever you want (colors,blood,sweat,shit etc)”
Current Season rec : Layton Mystery Tanteisha: Katri no Nazotoki File
I am an anime OST Maniac and they play a huge role in my rating for a anime.
interested ?
click the GIF>>>>>
Mar 11, 2018 9:51 AM
May 2017
Kizumura said:
That annoyed me the most in the whole show ๐Ÿ˜‚
Mar 11, 2018 10:15 AM
Isekai Trash

Mar 2016
Yeah, I hate the "It's our fight thing" but the show was enjoyable otherwise. Hopefully they improve the show in this OVA and not the other way around
Mar 11, 2018 10:25 AM

Jan 2015
this will only be an OVA or a whole new season ?
Mar 11, 2018 10:26 AM

Nov 2015
Didn't even finish The first Ova , ffs make it a complete season
Mar 11, 2018 10:36 AM
Feb 2017
Slap said:
Kizumura said:

LMAO^^ what's the Y for?

it's ใ„ใˆใˆ which in romanji is iee or just ie

Also, the story is fairly good. At the end of the second season(?) I definitely wanted to see some more. A guilty pleasure some would call.

I instinctively forgot all reasoning and applied my primal instincts of hearing the damn phrase.
Mar 11, 2018 10:39 AM

Jan 2017
Kizumura said:
Slap said:

LMAO^^ what's the Y for?

it's ใ„ใˆใˆ which in romanji is iee or just ie

I instinctively forgot all reasoning and applied my primal instincts of hearing the damn phrase.

hahaha okay. I was just relaying some proper information in case someone else thought what you typed was the correct way of spelling it's Romaji.
SlapMar 11, 2018 10:45 AM
Mar 11, 2018 10:58 AM

Mar 2010
Nou-Tan said:
Didn't even finish The first Ova , ffs make it a complete season

8 eps for S2 (10 eps if you wrap the first OVAs into it,) sounds like a decent enough number to call it a full season. Maybe I'm just from the VHS generation where it was normal for OVA series to have episode counts that didn't match cours. >_>;;

Since we know the ending point for this new OVA series (up thru the end of the Seisen arc,) anyone know how many volumes it's set to cover?

LF2005 said:

I don't really see too much connection between the two series other than being in the same Shonen Battle genre. :/
deadman80Mar 11, 2018 11:14 AM
Mar 11, 2018 12:19 PM

Mar 2018
How much Ep is that new Strike The Blood season?
[b][size=200]ใ‚ตใ‚ฟใƒณ[/ size][/ b]

Satan is coming

Mar 11, 2018 7:23 PM
Zoomer Watcher

Feb 2016
WOAH ARE YOU SERIOUS??? THIS IS GREAT ><
Mar 12, 2018 4:21 AM

Feb 2018
Glad to see that there is going to be another set of OVAs coming out.

And the “No sempai this is our fight” didn’t really get on my nerves. I thought it was funny cause every time they would start to get in a fight I would laugh when she came charging in to say that. If anybody’s watching Killing Bites the main has a quote she has said in every episode but one, which she promptly made it up by saying it twice in the next. It does get on my nerves a bit even though they are both kind of dumb lines.

My name is not Bai nor do I have a Big Wang!!
Mar 12, 2018 6:59 AM

Jan 2018
I'm super hyped for it.one of the best harem there.
Mar 12, 2018 11:57 AM

Feb 2013
BigWangBai said:
Glad to see that there is going to be another set of OVAs coming out.

And the “No sempai this is our fight” didn’t really get on my nerves. I thought it was funny cause every time they would start to get in a fight I would laugh when she came charging in to say that. If anybody’s watching Killing Bites the main has a quote she has said in every episode but one, which she promptly made it up by saying it twice in the next. It does get on my nerves a bit even though they are both kind of dumb lines.

Kiba o surudoi KATSU!

already know it by heart XD
Mar 12, 2018 12:53 PM

Jun 2013
I just want to see more about Kisaki. STB always welcome.
Mar 12, 2018 3:31 PM

Feb 2018
Congintive said:

Definitely one of the better. Would rate High School DxD above it but that’s my opinion. Do like that we know what happens with everyone in the future.

Mar 12, 2018 8:37 PM
Jul 2018
Slightly hyped. One of my guilty pleasure (know it's bad, love it anyway) anime returns - even if its only an OVA or OVA series ("Episodes: Unknown" at time of post).
Mar 13, 2018 6:55 AM

Apr 2013
I'm always stoked for more STB, and more specifically, more Sayaka. OVA format means probably not as many episodes as a full season unfortunately, but on the other hand, OVAs are the only place i've been able to see Sayaka's oppai, soooo.

DeitysDynasty said:
Kizumura said:

I've never understood why so many people just outright loathe this line. It's not all that bad, and you only hear it maybe once every 3-4 episodes. I don't see what the big deal is.
Mar 13, 2018 7:24 AM

Oct 2015
curzon17 said:
I'm always stoked for more STB, and more specifically, more Sayaka
Good taste fam. But huh, looking back now, I actually like all of the girls.

๐”š๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ซ' ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ช๐”ถ ๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ

Mar 13, 2018 7:25 AM
Jul 2018
@-Lofn- how ecchi is this tho? like do they show nipples or just panty shots?
i might try this
Mar 13, 2018 7:27 AM

Oct 2015
Maelstrom said:
@-Lofn- how ecchi is this tho? like do they show nipples or just panty shots?
i might try this
Not really that ecchi. But there are nips sometimes.

Mar 13, 2018 10:25 AM

Mar 2010
TheGeniusBaka said:
LF2005 said:

great, thx for the info hope it comes soon
deadman80 said:

LF2005 said:

I don't really see too much connection between the two series other than being in the same Shonen Battle genre. :/

well you need to pay closer attention then
Mar 13, 2018 11:07 AM
May 2017
BigWangBai said:
Congintive said:

Definitely one of the better. Would rate High School DxD above it but that’s my opinion. Do like that we know what happens with everyone in the future.
the world only god knows is definitely at the top
Mar 13, 2018 11:09 AM
May 2017
curzon17 said:
I'm always stoked for more STB, and more specifically, more Sayaka. OVA format means probably not as many episodes as a full season unfortunately, but on the other hand, OVAs are the only place i've been able to see Sayaka's oppai, soooo.

DeitysDynasty said:

I've never understood why so many people just outright loathe this line. It's not all that bad, and you only hear it maybe once every 3-4 episodes. I don't see what the big deal is.
Because she steals his thunder. He’s like I’m going to handle this with my new power then she’s like nah
Mar 13, 2018 1:15 PM

Feb 2015
Well Strike the Blood 2 was shite so I'm not expecting much from this OVA
Mar 13, 2018 3:41 PM

Mar 2010
LF2005 said:
TheGeniusBaka said:

great, thx for the info hope it comes soon
deadman80 said:

well you need to pay closer attention then

No, it's not an issue on my end. lol
How about you give some examples of what you are talking about? ^^
Mar 13, 2018 7:31 PM

Feb 2018
DeitysDynasty said:
BigWangBai said:

I tried watching that but just couldn’t get into it. May give it another chance later on.

Mar 14, 2018 6:00 AM
May 2017
BigWangBai said:
DeitysDynasty said:

I tried watching that but just couldn’t get into it. May give it another chance later on.
Season 3 is the best out of the 3
Mar 14, 2018 6:25 AM

Apr 2013
DeitysDynasty said:
curzon17 said:

Because she steals his thunder. He’s like I’m going to handle this with my new power then she’s like nah

That's true, she does kind of do that. And i guess i can see how it would bother people.
Mar 14, 2018 4:58 PM

Feb 2018
DeitysDynasty said:
BigWangBai said:

I’m giving it another try right now in between my weekly shows.

Hopefully the fan service will be in full swing for this one. Especially on Asagi cause she definitely needs more time to “shine” lol.

Mar 15, 2018 1:03 AM
May 2017
BigWangBai said:
DeitysDynasty said:

Hopefully the fan service will be in full swing for this one. Especially on Asagi cause she definitely needs more time to “shine” lol.
good but don’t have too high hopes on Asagi. The better conquests are the last 2
Mar 15, 2018 10:58 PM

Feb 2018
DeitysDynasty said:
BigWangBai said:

good but don’t have too high hopes on Asagi. The better conquests are the last 2

As in two that haven’t been showed yet? Right now my favorites would be 1.Asagi 2. Yukina 3. Sayaka 4. The rest that have been shown

Mar 16, 2018 4:36 AM
May 2017
BigWangBai said:
DeitysDynasty said:

As in two that haven’t been showed yet? Right now my favorites would be 1.Asagi 2. Yukina 3. Sayaka 4. The rest that have been shown
which show are you talking about? Strike the blood or twogk?
Mar 18, 2018 4:38 PM

Feb 2018
DeitysDynasty said:
BigWangBai said:

which show are you talking about? Strike the blood or twogk?

STB. I finished TWOGK and man you was right, season 3 really ramped up everything. I enjoyed it but had to read the manga to finish the story.

Also which 2 conquests are you talking about lol?

Mar 18, 2018 4:40 PM
May 2017
BigWangBai said:
DeitysDynasty said:

sorry my bad i didnt know the topics switched
Mar 18, 2018 4:43 PM

Feb 2018
No worries. Is there some conquests in STB that haven’t been shown yet or was you talking about the other

Mar 26, 2018 8:15 AM
Feb 2009
question to light novel readers
any better material ahead?
Mar 26, 2018 8:24 AM
Jul 2015
It's harem. That says it all. My tastes changed - it's been a long time since I've watched that crap. Now I'm not even curious enough to watch the pvs for this upcoming season
Apr 5, 2018 4:52 AM

Feb 2012
im nOt eveN sure why im still watchiNg this shOw xD
i wish and dream for the Future where everyone i care can Smile happily from their heart. But no matter where i look. how ever i see... there s no me. im not there. Just like that.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 8, 2018 2:33 AM
Feb 2009
IarIz said:
im nOt eveN sure why im still watchiNg this shOw xD

I'm not even sure why I enjoyed S1
Apr 25, 2018 4:16 PM

Oct 2017
DeitysDynasty said:
curzon17 said:

Well its not that bad giving the series it self enjoy able, i don't like it that much but the anime is good so i don't its that big of deal. ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹
Aug 17, 2018 1:59 AM

Dec 2017
Im not hyped or pass tho you shoulda added a third option for lets say... well just Going to watch
I just hope it will be more then 8 episodes i mean this has got to be the shortest second season i have ever seen i dont want the third season to be even shorter
A Wise Man Once Said: #(%!*@)+$&
Sep 3, 2018 4:46 AM

Nov 2015
I'm pretty hyped for it.

When will it air?
Sep 6, 2018 11:58 PM

Nov 2008
I could easily be wrong but I thought he regained his memories and Asagi was told by them both what is back in volume 7 ( one of a couple they have skipped adapting) so it kinda throws me off.

That isn't to say im not enjoying the animes I am its just .. it didnt seem 'hard' to follow the continuity of the story so skipping 'easy' novels or even important ones (such as 7) and pushing them else where in the time line or ... merging them into others or what not; as I said kinda throws me off. (so kinda smashing it together like they did with s2 i covered its arcs but added stuff from other novels.
Oct 6, 2018 6:54 AM

Aug 2018
sirwence said:
I could easily be wrong but I thought he regained his memories and Asagi was told by them both what is back in volume 7 ( one of a couple they have skipped adapting) so it kinda throws me off.

That isn't to say im not enjoying the animes I am its just .. it didnt seem 'hard' to follow the continuity of the story so skipping 'easy' novels or even important ones (such as 7) and pushing them else where in the time line or ... merging them into others or what not; as I said kinda throws me off. (so kinda smashing it together like they did with s2 i covered its arcs but added stuff from other novels.

So the novels are worth reading? I bought all 10 of the translated volumes because I loved both the anime plus the first 4 LNs, but haven't gotten the time to finishing reading them all
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 6, 2018 10:06 AM

Nov 2008
laneofmagic said:
sirwence said:

So the novels are worth reading? I bought all 10 of the translated volumes because I loved both the anime plus the first 4 LNs, but haven't gotten the time to finishing reading them all

I certainly find them enjoyable I think my point there is I just do not understand why the anime 'did what it did' in skipping 8 and kinda adapting a tiny bit of 7 into season 1 and 2. like in S2 bits of what happens in 7 are in the end of s2 but its several volumes in the wrong place and at the wrong time with the wrong events haha.
Oct 9, 2018 5:39 AM
Sep 2018
Guys, the release date for STB III has been announced...5 volumes of the novel will be released with 2 OVA episode for each. First 2 episodes will be released on 19 Dec 2018....Last 2 will be released on 25th Sep 2019..
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Strike the Blood III Episode 7 Discussion

alexanderthekek - Jul 30, 2019

20 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 27, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood III Episode 5 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Jun 2, 2019

16 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 27, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood III Episode 4 Discussion

OrangeRafi - Mar 31, 2019

32 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 26, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood III Episode 1 Discussion

Kirishiba - Dec 20, 2018

29 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 25, 1:53 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood III Episode 8 Discussion

alexanderthekek - Jul 30, 2019

27 by KinjiKido »»
Jan 2, 5:22 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.