Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2018 7:15 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, Tamaki should be more careful. He was running late and honestly, I think he really make sure something like this doesn't happen again.

Dang, that cliffhanger...
Mar 11, 2018 8:41 AM

Feb 2014
MEZZO" never fail to impress me with their bittersweet love songs.... DAMMIT that new ED song was so perfect!
dolly94Mar 16, 2018 12:41 PM
Mar 11, 2018 9:11 AM
Jul 2016
I really like MEZZO songs
Mar 11, 2018 9:46 AM
Sep 2015
Riku: Is it okay for an underage boy to be sexy?
Me: If your age is not on the clock...
Mar 11, 2018 1:01 PM

Sep 2007
The foreshadowing in the previous episodes about Sou-chan's health deteriorating has finally come into the light. I think everyone had a feeling he was going to collapse pretty soon but seeing him lying there like that still hurts ;___;

Ironically I like Tamaki better after seeing this episode, even though he did fuck up. He was already late because he didn't set an alarm and then got deceived by a fan. The first part is probably still due to inexperience and fits his character, but I feel that the second part is not really something he can truly be blamed for. After all, if you're fervently trying to find a missing family member any small and seemingly unimportant information could be the clue to finding them. It just was really bad timing. That, and Tamaki's trusting nature and hope for finding his sister both got in the way of logic thinking. Instead of being mad I just feel sorry for him

Tamaki also showed that he does care for Sou-chan and wants to know more about him. Until so far he didn't appear to show any interest in Sou-chan as a friend and just worked with him as a colleague, so that made him feel more approachable to me

Oh and Riku and Iori and everyone ARE JUST SO GODDAMN CUTE UGH ❤
I think Yama-san and Tamaki are probably the sexy members and the rest is just cute, whereas Nagi is cute-handsome. If he does get abs he might fall under the sexy category as well, which he would be thrilled about apparently :'D
HiinaMar 11, 2018 1:48 PM
Mar 11, 2018 8:23 PM

Aug 2010
Oh my god. THAT CLIFFHANGER. WHY ;__;
Sad episode aside, I'm actually really pleased with this anime so far. I like how they portray both the good and bad sides of being an idol. And the conflicts aren't too unbelievable or over-dramatic either. They seem like realistic conflicts and it makes everything so much more meaningful to watch.

On a happier note, Nagi's reaction to Tamaki ranking on the more desirable men poll had me laughing out loud.
"OH MY GOD! WHY ISN'T IT ME?? NO!!! NO!!!"
Mar 12, 2018 9:50 PM

Nov 2008
EVERYONE DID YOU SEE THE ENDING ART!? THAT'S ARINA TANEMURA'S ART!! I MET THE LADY WHO DID THE ART. I HAVE AUTOGRAPHED DRAWS OF THE LADY WHO DID THE ART. YEAH, I OWN AUTOGRAPHED ART OF THE LADY WHO DID THE ENDING ART. ARINA'S ART IS IMPORTANT. LOOK AT ALL OF IT RIGHT NOW.
I'M IMPORTANT. LOOK AT ME.

~(>3<)/~

xSimplicity said:

On a happier note, Nagi's reaction to Tamaki ranking on the more desirable men poll had me laughing out loud.
"OH MY GOD! WHY ISN'T IT ME?? NO!!! NO!!!"

I was dying because he just kept screaming "NO "over and over for like a solid 30 seconds. XD

and Riku wins the "Who's the Most Sexy?" because he's the only one who bares his midriff, thank you very much for playing. :'D
ChiibiMar 12, 2018 9:54 PM

Mar 13, 2018 3:36 AM
Nov 2016
After Utapri, this idol show is the one I really like.
The storyline and the content is good and consistent.
And because I like Sogo-san the most! He is my bias so I really enjoyed that this episode focused more on him and surely the next episode too!
That ED song is awesome! I like all MEZZO songs!
Mar 14, 2018 12:38 AM
Mar 2015
God... I knew from the start this would happen but it still hurts...

Arina-sensei's art in the ending was a pleasing surprise! I love all the beautiful colors!! And I've looped the song so much that at this point I've memorized it ww
Mar 16, 2018 2:31 AM

Aug 2015
Sad sad sad sad sad sooooooo saaaaaaaddd...... (╥╯θ╰╥)
Sogo is best guy here... Seeing him like that makes me really hurt... And the ending song is just adding the feels even more.. T_T
What a serious idol anime... I thought it was going to be fluffy and easy going like UtaPri... But i guess this is better.. though it broke my heart for God knows how many times now.. XD

pinkshuffle said:

Aaaah!!! I'm so agree to this! But, I guess for me Idolish7 beat UtaPri in overall score.. my best guy and seiyuu is in UtaPri, but we'll.. Overall Idolish7 wins somehow.. XD

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Mar 25, 2018 2:28 AM
Nov 2016
Meira_Eve said:
Sogo is best guy here... Seeing him like that makes me really hurt... And the ending song is just adding the feels even more.. T_T
What a serious idol anime... I thought it was going to be fluffy and easy going like UtaPri... But i guess this is better.. though it broke my heart for God knows how many times now.. XD

pinkshuffle said:

Aaaah!!! I'm so agree to this! But, I guess for me Idolish7 beat UtaPri in overall score.. my best guy and seiyuu is in UtaPri, but we'll.. Overall Idolish7 wins somehow.. XD

That's true! I admit that Idolish7 beats UtaPri, Idolmaster Side M and maybe all other Idol Anime by now!

At first, I never play a game so I don't know much but when I follow this anime, I found myself really surprised that it's not just a light-hearted and happy-go-lucky story like most of other Idol shows.

It made me want to know more and then I read up all the spoiled English translation from the game.
And now I'm more and more addicted to this series!!!
It's just too good!
This series have a real solid plot.
And all the problems they encounter seem realistic in the entertainment world but they still not forget to keep up a good work to show a funny and bright side to match the series.

I'm now really obsessed with this series and I just hope this show will get season2 very very soon too!!!
Mar 25, 2018 2:39 AM

Aug 2015
pinkshuffle said:
Meira_Eve said:

That's true! I admit that Idolish7 beats UtaPri, Idolmaster Side M and maybe all other Idol Anime by now!

At first, I never play a game so I don't know much but when I follow this anime, I found myself really surprised that it's not just a light-hearted and happy-go-lucky story like most of other Idol shows.

It made me want to know more and then I read up all the spoiled English translation from the game.
And now I'm more and more addicted to this series!!!
It's just too good!
This series have a real solid plot.
And all the problems they encounter seem realistic in the entertainment world but they still not forget to keep up a good work to show a funny and bright side to match the series.

I'm now really obsessed with this series and I just hope this show will get season2 very very soon too!!!

So glad we thought the same thing! I actually have watched a few episodes of Side M and B project just to pass time, but i get bored of the storyline.. though the songs are really good.. XD

I hope it got a 2nd season too!!! Looking at the Blu-ray and DVD sales, I think it have a pretty high chance of having 2nd season! I hope they made a global version of the game too along with the 2nd season! XD

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Apr 6, 2018 8:47 AM
May 2015
God what is these things happening around!
One thing, never seen the titles coming from above anywhere !!!!!
May 15, 2018 9:20 AM

Jul 2012
OH MY GOD

THAT ENDING
Jan 26, 2019 1:43 AM

Jun 2015
i really like how this idol anime faces the real world stuff like this
Apr 22, 2021 12:21 AM

Aug 2017
Lol fuck that "fan". She ruined eveything and fuck the other guy who was threatening Sougo too. FUCK THEM.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Nov 13, 2021 10:01 AM

Dec 2012
This is what So meant when he said that Tamaki's search for his sister would be turned into a spectacle. Trying to get her attention only seems to be backfiring and I can only imagine the fallout if Tamaki had taken up the fan's offer out of pure desperation. I feel a bit bad for the fan though since their adoration of idols can be borderline worship at times. It's a reminder that the mutual respect between idols & fans is what creates that charming harmony.

I wonder if the blacklisting has something to do with So's family as it doesn't seem like TRIGGER's producer would have that kind of weight to swing around.
ZekkenshinNov 13, 2021 10:06 AM
Feb 23, 2022 1:35 PM

Feb 2020
Poor Tamaki. That girl lied to him about his sister. A true fan wouldn't do something like that.

Oh no. What happened to Sogo?

SerafosDec 21, 2023 4:01 AM

More topics from this board

» Who is your favorite? ( 1 2 )

Chiibi - Jan 14, 2018

75 by ---NovA--- »»
Apr 14, 12:31 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - May 19, 2018

27 by AniStrawberry »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:47 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2018

22 by antuUA »»
Jul 4, 2023 3:42 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 4, 2018

10 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Dec 21, 2022 11:22 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7 Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2018

18 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
Dec 21, 2022 10:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.