Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2018 9:22 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I can't believe those bastards killed Doug.
Feb 26, 2019 11:07 PM
Jan 2014
That certainly didn't have much of a resolution at the end.

And damn that chick fell faster and harder to the cock than possibly any woman in anime history. That cock was like instant 9999 damage to her.
Apr 7, 2019 2:17 PM
Jul 2018
I wasn't expecting that happy ending. Poor Doug was actually a good guy and somehow that ended up being a bad thing.
Oct 31, 2019 6:44 AM

Dec 2008
It was okay...but too much cuck beta stuff, where the men are so disposable...but thats a type of hentai, sadfly lol. This was also like if La Blue Girl woke up from her ninja fantasies, and was grown up in the slums, fighting for cash...T.T lol 5/10 at best
Apr 21, 2021 11:48 PM

Aug 2020
The plot is somewhat weird and conflicting. Rei keeps changing her mind whether she wants revenge on Tojo or not it becomes kinda laughable.

Animation quality wise though, this might be one of the best 90's hentai. The are a lot of H scenes in this one and most of them are very smoothly animated. Almost every H scene is about Rei. Even though I think Rei is pretty hot, her H scenes eventually become too repetitive as it's usually the same old horny mind break shit all over again. 90% of this hentai is just mind break and NTR, so if you hate these tags you might wanna pass this one. The NTR part especially gets a little bit darker than usual. Even though the plot is dumb, the H content is enjoyable for the most part.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Jul 13, 2021 4:39 PM

Jun 2017
incoherant piece of c*ap even for a 90s authoritative mind break genre
Sep 24, 2023 6:17 PM

Apr 2019
This is one of the worst things I've ever seen. It's just stupid...
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.