Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2018 11:22 PM

Apr 2011
To tucked in or out? Such a difficult decision to make.
Mar 11, 2018 12:00 AM

Apr 2009
weird but good episode and i thought the animation quality was going to be like Marchen Madchen
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Mar 11, 2018 12:23 AM

Jan 2012
Meh.
Still good, but it felt a bit lacking...
Not enough Kamuri and Tama-chan...

I hope we'll see more of the best girls in the next episode.

Lolis FTW ~!
Mar 11, 2018 12:41 AM

Feb 2014
Hana's normal pyjamas are nice, but the Shark pyjamas is on a whole different level of awesomeness! XD

Apart from Hiroe's dilemma of having a top either tucked in or out of the skirt, this episode didn't have as many comedic moments compared to last week, but it made up for that in terms of exploring more of gap years, with Hana's talk with her sensei being very thoughtful.

I did think for a second that Eiko mentioned Hana's gap year, but she actually was referring to Shion's unemployed gap year instead. Along with Hiroe, we have 3 characters who are having, or in Hana's case, had their ronin years. Either way, we did have a nice amount of time dedicated to Shion and Hana talking a lot about Shion's gap year, along with a small flashback with a long-haired Hana, and of course, Shion's lovely tits floating in the bath. She even a nice taste in her bra and briefs set too. While Hana's undies set looks cute, Shion's set looks pretty sexy. =3

Nice episode overall and the ending card is now my favourite so far. =)
Meta_YoshiMar 11, 2018 1:16 AM
Mar 11, 2018 1:15 AM

Jan 2018
Ahh it's almost. I mean, the scene when eiko mentioned about gap year. I thought that's about hana, then it actually about shion.

Shion got some airtime again. As the one who favourited her, i'm so happy. And I suddenly want to see hana in long hair again
"Happy Ramadhan for those who celebrate it. I hope this year's Ramadhan bring goodness for you life" -(TsuzukuHunter 2018)
Mar 11, 2018 1:18 AM

Dec 2017
Ashleigh_Akari1 said:
Reina_Orikasa said:
The shark onesie reminded me of Yuru Yuri and the legendary Kyouko tomato.

Cute as usual but with more backstory focused on Shion this time. Nice to see.

Yeah I saw that too but also the shark costume in Hinako Note .3.

Well, gotta watch that next then.

Thanks for the rec.
Least degenerate visual novel enjoyer.

Mar 11, 2018 5:36 AM
Jun 2017
DONT OVERTHINK THINGS!!! hahaha...
Mar 11, 2018 8:19 AM

Jul 2016
PaleBlue said:
AobaSuzukaze said:
Also, does Shion always wave like that when the ed song is finishing up, or is it special for this episode? I hope I haven't missed it all these times if it's always been there.

There's a different character there every episode.

I still think I've been missing it either way, but thank you. Damn!

Mar 11, 2018 4:51 PM

Aug 2012

Hiroe should be a model.
Mar 11, 2018 6:31 PM

Apr 2009
MrAwesome2018 said:

Hiroe should be a model.
more like a beauty queen pageant contestant
The current game that i play: Azur Lane :3

Mar 11, 2018 11:39 PM

Aug 2014
It was a nice episode for a change, I wasn't too bored watching it which was nice.
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Mar 12, 2018 6:09 AM

Oct 2008
Hana-chan is so worried that her school friend might find-out that a year gap which can be considered as "Ronin" but good thing Shion-chan made her realize that it was not a big deal! And I think that Hana-chan's three friends wouldn't mind at all! Those three are really her true friends.
4/5.

Mar 12, 2018 1:58 PM

Sep 2013
Shion is also a ronin but with her job hunt but she likes being a landlady :)
Eiko with the git to hana and helping hiroe with her clothes.
Mar 12, 2018 5:43 PM

Oct 2013
A more quiet episode. The shark p.j.s are the best, but how can one sleep with the tail and dorsal fin. Ha ha ha.
Mar 13, 2018 3:30 AM

Jul 2015
Welcome to Gap Year Heights. Where people who missed a year of their life stay.

Twas a good episode, and it feels like were slowly approaching the finale now.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Mar 13, 2018 4:04 AM

May 2017
DuoraDoll said:
Welcome to Gap Year Heights. Where people who missed a year of their life stay.

Twas a good episode, and it feels like were slowly approaching the finale now.

;_; please don't remind me I just don't want this show to end
Mar 13, 2018 1:53 PM

Nov 2015
Shion got easily best taste, Sunflower girl is the best;)
About in or out, Outside is better though.
Mar 13, 2018 9:34 PM

Jul 2009
Good episode, but the art felt really off at times this episode >_< Seems like the quality has dropped quite a bit which is a shame because I thought it was really good in the first two or three episodes. Still, Hana really thinking hard about telling her friends was a good step forward, and not to mention Shion's a "ronin" of sorts too! :O Having just graduated I totally know what she means ... watching all your friends get jobs and being "left behind" like that. It's good that she found something else that she enjoys doing though. Eiko giving Hana that brooch was nice too, it's so pretty :O I hope that Hana will be able to get enough confidence to tell everyone because well I'm sure they'd all support her :P
Mar 14, 2018 3:43 PM
Mar 2015
Glad Shion is able to watch over Hana and help her adjust to life on her own. The shark PJ"s show that she still thinks of her as a little kid
Mar 14, 2018 3:48 PM

May 2017
landofthekwt said:
Glad Shion is able to watch over Hana and help her adjust to life on her own. The shark PJ"s show that she still thinks of her as a little kid

Yes the cuteness was a perfect 10 as always ^3^
Mar 15, 2018 11:44 AM

Jul 2014
Shion in the bath...damn.

Shark pajamas xD

Hiroes is an angel <3
Mar 20, 2018 10:56 AM
Jan 2018
Hiroe is definitively best girl.
Mar 20, 2018 11:30 AM

Nov 2011
Shark-chan is sooo cute! Pleasant and in a certain sense also constructive enough the episode, there are no real explanations from the characters, but they have a weight their words. The pajama shark it rocks.
Apr 20, 2018 5:19 PM

Oct 2012
Hmm, Hana's hesitation about telling them is getting annoying. Everyone knows nothing happens and this plot point is long overdue. This recurring theme of this anime is pretty weak.

Anyway, not much other than encouragement happened in this episode. Hanen is cute but I would appreciate more character developement.
Apr 21, 2018 12:02 PM

Jul 2009
Shion's grandpa part was really fun!
Aug 8, 2018 9:48 AM

May 2012
That shark outfit was totally adorable :p really fun episode once again! Really loving the general development and do wonder what the two last episodes will offer!
Aug 23, 2018 7:18 PM
Aug 2017
I don't know what it is about this episode but it was one of my favorites, I liked the slightly more serious tone in this episode as well as getting to know more about both Hana and Shion and there gap year/s
Feb 22, 2020 5:46 AM

Aug 2018
Em.. Wait a minute.. I almost forgot that Hana got Tama's bear as well, because they were tied.. It's sweet if she plays with them like this from time to time.. ;p
Well, interesting point teacher Enami says.. That you don't have to tell your secrets to your friends.. I mean, it means that it's alright to have secrets even from friends.. And, well, is it?.. I wonder..
I guess, there is no definitive answer?.. I mean, yeah maybe there will be opinions, who'll say that your friendship should be one way or another, but really it can be in many ways.. I still personally think that maybe openness is more desirable, otherwise it's not really friend, if you can't trust him.. More of an acquaintance, really, or person you hang out with, a buddy, you can say, but not a friend.. Well, again, friends like this are very rare nowadays anyway, if they exist at all, quite often not necessary.. Well, this topic only makes me feel confused, I guess, about what is friendship.. Can't say much on this, really.. And to tell something or not I'd really decide on how I feel in some moment, that's it.. Not if person might or might not be my so called friend.. After all, do you really need a friend for something?.. And for what?.. If you can name the things you really need in life, you can get them by yourself, pretty much.. If you can't name them, talks with just acquaintances might be just as insightful as with a friend, friendship also aims for maintaining status quo anyway, when you can decide to change or stay the same, or whatever it is.. In the end.. I guess, I'd want to become more free from this friend concept personally.. In the end I want it to be more me who can get, what he wants, and who can decide what to do, not some other people.. Not stop all the influences, they can come, whatever, but in the end to really do, what I personally want.. That's what I probably feel.. And maybe I see in concept of "friend must be person you trust" - a little bit of some pushing to do something I personally don't really like too much.. And I'd rather do something I personally want, not what some concept tells me to.. ;p
Jun 28, 2022 7:35 AM

Feb 2020
We got another ronin in this episode, hehe.

I liked Hana's interactions with Eiko, Enami-sensei and Shino.

Cute hairpin. :)

Hiroe looked so beautiful in those clothes. <3

Aww, that shark pajama. x3
Dec 16, 2023 7:52 AM

Nov 2023
Shion is a really kind and cute characer

More topics from this board

Poll: » Slow Start Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2018

46 by Tsune_3 »»
Mar 11, 2:44 PM

Poll: » Slow Start Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2018

82 by WELLERM »»
Dec 16, 2023 7:52 AM

Poll: » Slow Start Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2018

53 by WELLERM »»
Dec 16, 2023 7:51 AM

Poll: » Slow Start Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2018

31 by WELLERM »»
Dec 16, 2023 7:51 AM

Poll: » Slow Start Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 17, 2018

89 by WELLERM »»
Dec 16, 2023 7:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.