Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 10, 2018 5:25 PM

May 2015
I fully understand why Yuzu hesitated with Mei. She wants to be with her, but she doesn't know if they should cross that line yet, if at all. But, it's still frustrating when she acts like this because it's so bipolar. One second she wants a romance, and the next just a family bond. With the way the series is set-up, I guess this indecisiveness was inevitable. I hope they eventually decide what the hell they want their relationship to be though.

Mar 10, 2018 5:29 PM

Sep 2017
I guess i can kind of understand why Yuzu didn't go through with it, even if she has been in love with Mei the entire show. She has no experience, so that could definitely be overwhelming/too fast. Being step sisters also makes it harder for her. Mei shutting her out like that is really childish. Sure she opened up or whatever, but how can she not try to understand Yuzu's perspective and why she'd act that way. Now we are just back to square one again. Hopefully this is resolved quickly. There's also another third party, but this time... they want Mei. Eh, feels a little silly given how Sara met Mei by total coincidence.
Mar 10, 2018 5:33 PM

Jun 2009
I'll just say, I'm getting sick of character development getting thrown out of the window just to manufacture drama and return to the status quo. It's like watching Bleach in fast forward, only gayer.
Mar 10, 2018 5:58 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Setting all that other stuff aside...

that schedule was crazy. 13:40 at Fushimi Inari Shrine, then 14:00 at Nijou castle, then 15:30 at the Golden Pavilion? It's at least a 15 minute subway ride from Fushimi Inari to the castle, and the Golden Pavilion is on the other side of town from Fushimi Inari. I spent about an hour at Nijou castle, and at least 4 hours at Fushimi Inari. Maybe I'm reading the schedule wrong?
CratexMar 10, 2018 6:02 PM
Mar 10, 2018 6:12 PM

Dec 2016
So it begins the next love war...Yuzu vs. Sara!!!

Who will win?!?
Mar 10, 2018 6:40 PM

Oct 2017
Episode 10- I felt a lot of character development for Yuzu here. When shes rejects sex with Mei even though she wants it, it shows that she has some restraint. Mei however was confused by this and felt Yuzu was being hypocritical as she was trying to be more open sexually and Yuzu rejects sexual advances. Mei does not understand that Yuzu isn't ready and stops really talking to her. This makes Yuzu sad. When the whole school trip fiasco goes down Yuzu meets Tachibana Sara, a girl her age that looks like a loli. So like Koichi sized. Sara and Yuzu talk about love and that Sara fell in love with this uptight girl she forgot the name of. We learn here that Sara is bisexual as she says something about love knowing no gender boundaries. She also says "This time it just so happened to be with a girl." I feel the same way as her being bisexual myself and recently falling in love with a boy for the first time. Yuzu later tells Sara about her problems with Mei and how they got into an argument after Yuzu rejecting sexual advances from Mei. Sara helps out Yuzu and this really solidifies their friendship. When Yuzu and Sara catch up Yuzu is introduced to Nina. (Shes a bitch Fma joke). Nina is a very nice girl who tries to look good and she exposes a bit too much boobs. But we see Sara cover her tits up showing that Sara is a bit more conservative with sex like Yuzu is. Yuzu leaves and we learn that Sara was crushing on Mei. At the end of the episode Nina loses her charm that Sara bought her and she starts crying and stripping and just going on a mad dash to find it. This could be seen as fanservice but i think it is something else. I think Nina may have some sort of mental disability. I would know as she is showing signs of Asperger's and me having Asperger's i can kind of tell it. I do similar things. If i lose something I go insane and cry trying to find it. Also Nina acts younger than she is (Almost as if she was the right age to be fused with a doggo) which I also tend to do in real life. This just further cements the theory I made of her possibly being Aspergic. When she finds the charm we see Yuzu trying to fix her problems with Mei and it seems Mei isn't really wanting to go back to the relationship due to the Christmas incident. However Nina sees this too so I think she might misinterpret the situation and make Sara and Yuzu get into an argument over Mei. Also I'm ashamed that Matsuri was only in the episode for like 2 minutes. She was funny discovering Yuzu's secret hentai stash calling back to the time where Yuzu tried to use manga to see what sisterly sexual relationships should be like and Mei findin the manga. I like subtle things like that. Also Matsuri being perverted hammers in the fact that Yuzu did not have sex with Mei and also shows how Yuzu is open with others without sex. Mei seems to think that being open and intercourse are the same. Kinda like best girl in Evangelion Misato. Also why do i want a Pen Pen doll to appear in the anime. I know it won't happen but it would sure as hell be funny. I hope we get a season 2 of this adaptation.
This post is brought to you by your local transfem gamer goblin. Will not tolerate bigotry and will fight against "anti-woke" sentiment to make the anime community a safer place.
Mar 10, 2018 6:43 PM

Oct 2017
Rudan said:
So it begins the next love war...Yuzu vs. Sara!!!

Who will win?!?

Yuzu obviously as the manga is ongoing
This post is brought to you by your local transfem gamer goblin. Will not tolerate bigotry and will fight against "anti-woke" sentiment to make the anime community a safer place.
Mar 10, 2018 7:36 PM

Jul 2017
Trentor11 said:
Yea apparently manga readers didnt like this volume.

It does feel like the drama is circling. Yuzu went from admitting she loved Mei to doing things(and gay dreaming) to Mei(licking Mei's ear) then when Mei's finally in her right mind and wants to give herself up Yuzu backs off? Uhh What?

Apparently that was how the mangaka envisioned the series to be, and it's understandable of the "one step forward, two steps back" theology just to create more senseless drama, so by this point (for anime onlys) dropping this would be inevitable, unless the ending is the saving grace of it all, whereas (for manga readers) this can easily be the low point of the series overall.

BluePikmin11 said:
Sara Tachibana's voice and character design is very familiar to Nayuta from Imouto sae Ireba. It is great to hear that lovely voice again in citrus!

Yeap, nice sounding as always, sadly it's gonna be there (I presume) towards the ending.
Mar 10, 2018 7:59 PM

Jan 2013
its been 10 episodes and something about Yuzu saying "Mei" seems a little bit annoying
meanwhile the twins left a good first impression, i like them so far...even though its ANOTHER third wheel going on ugh

yuzu and harumin should just anime-ending get together instead
Mar 10, 2018 9:11 PM

Aug 2015
*Mei starts undressing*
Me: Yuzu, you'd better not pussy out of this...Dammit Yuzu!
Mar 10, 2018 9:20 PM

Apr 2014
god this arc is even more annoying animated just sucks that the anime will be ending with this arc and alittle bit after but still...

but even though i hate this little arc its still nice seeing it animated none the less
"one step at a time"
Mar 10, 2018 10:19 PM

May 2015
OH COME ON! WE WERE ALMOST THERE! GOD DAMN IT! YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF CUCKS!

Oh well. At least we get ourselves another triangle. Yay!
TarotistMar 10, 2018 10:22 PM
Mar 10, 2018 10:30 PM

Jun 2015
I had a feeling that once these characters were introduced, the overall score for this show would take a nosedive. This was the arc in the manga that pissed of so many readers, and I imagined the response would be even worse here.
Mar 10, 2018 11:11 PM

Oct 2014
I wish this show would stop adding pointless drama and just let me enjoy some yuri.
Mar 11, 2018 1:12 AM

Jun 2017
ramenshoujo said:
Tirinchas said:
"Sorry Mei, but I can't. This is still episode 10."

Oh well. Then:

"Sorry Mei, but I can't. Haven't you read the manga?"

Or:

"Sorry Mei, but I can't. I want to [CENSORED] you and [OBSCENE] you and then [PERVERSE] you not to mention [FRANKLY GROSS], and you obviously feel the same, but the author is against it so we'll just have to make do reading Peach Sisters."

Now seriously, it's all right to portray two people having trouble coming to terms with their own feelings, and a story can successfully describe a drama where they are forever stuck, without ever getting together or breaking up completely. But it must be credible, not piling up ad hoc obstacles that only serve the purpose of keeping the drama going. As it is, this is more like those romantic comedies where the two MCs are attracted to one another and always seem on the point of getting somewhere but then something happens to prevent it - minus the funny bits. There the point is that letting the characters fulfill their romance would kill the show, because you are supposed to derive some kind of entertainment from the obstacles, and the more contrived or unlikely they are the better. They don't have to be credible. In Citrus I fail to see any point. It's certainly not "character development" - in my book at least, going in circles doesn't qualify as "development."

Just my opinion of course.

Mar 11, 2018 4:37 AM

Jul 2016
Nani, Yuzu!? Just fakku already!

Nina looks great, though. Great new character.
Mar 11, 2018 5:08 AM

Sep 2015
Mei is too easy to take her clothes off,
I wonder how far had she gone with her ex fiance/teacher.

We have more informations in the MANGA???

Mar 11, 2018 6:31 AM

Sep 2008
The drama is feeling more and more contrived. It's kind of a shame cause I did like the show for the first 6 episodes.
Mar 11, 2018 7:02 AM
Jun 2017
ohhh i just hate that first part where Yuzu just rejected Mei. i hate it, its Christmas and that is the best gift you could have but you just rejected it... Sad, just so sad about that one...

and some new girls arrived, such as Sara which could build up more to the characters of Yuzu a lot.

And that last part where Mei rejected Yuzu is such a slap in her face. i mean she rejected her so its expected that she will do the same... hahaha

NEXT EPISODE, IM SO READY FOR YOU!!!
Mar 11, 2018 8:19 AM

Sep 2012
glassknuckles said:
*Mei starts undressing*

Exactly my reaction. I knew she'd fucking do that just to make me hate this show.
Mar 11, 2018 10:01 AM

Nov 2017
Mineko on the edge of falling asleep in that scene, best moment of the episode!! ^^
I just stared at her ignoring the subtitles or what was actually going on that moment

Someone should make a remix of it with disco or hardbass headshaking or something lmao

plz @ me
Mar 11, 2018 1:56 PM
Sep 2017
NickDen said:
I don't understand the relationship. They have romantic feelings for each other yet they're never on the same wavelength for some reason. I get that you need to produce dramatic tension for an engaging story but it doesn't make much sense. It's just a back and forth with one of them making a move and the other one saying, "we can't because we're sisters." MAKE UP YOUR MINDS!

It makes quite a bit of sense. See, Yuzu and Mei are kind of incompatible as people and their thing doesn't start in typical manner at all.

Normally relationships usually start with both sides only showing what's good about them and hiding the bad. This allows the attachment process to start even when later on both participants realize that they don't know everything about each other yet.

Yuzu and Mei literally start from opposite. First learning what's bad and then eventually piece by piece finding the good as well. Being adopted in same family is extra burden, because it does make it hard to define what their relationship should be and what they want it to be initially.

Yuzu for example seems like a brave and active girl. BUT... She's super insecure about herself. Like her mother, she's always really happy to help others but can't always help herself. However, she's lived all her life in a hetero bubble. All her old friends were all about just guys, guys and guys. It's even worse in manga later on that we won't see this season at least, but I won't spoil it for you further and I suggest you just read it after the show ends. Yuzu is secretly also afraid of rejection, which is one of the things she shares with Mei. Her fashion hobby is also part of that insecurity. It helps her feel more secure when she's at least happy about her looks.

Mei is a secretive introvert. Her behavior in public as assertive authority figure is just a role she needs to play because of her social circumstances and its exhausting for her. That also makes her seem 180-type of person, because she's extremely well trained on putting up a mask of respectability or authority. Internally she often just feels she is a powerless doll that needs someone to need her and embrace her unconditionally. This is the result of her father leaving her at young age to bear his burdens as well, which has left gaping psychological wound on her that can never be healed completely. She can certainly eventually come into terms with that, but it will forever affect her behavior patterns nonetheless. And it doesn't help she is treated bit like a valuable property by her family as is often the case even today in those circles. She has a role she must fulfill and she feels obligated to do just that. She even endures the jackass gold digger fiance because "that's just her duty" until Yuzu burns him out of his scheme.

Out of the two girls Mei is secure about her sexuality, but Yuzu is not. Yuzu gets around with the idea of loving a girl fairly quickly, but making love to one? Yeah... no. That's a different level challenge for her.
MyWayHighWayMar 11, 2018 2:01 PM
Mar 11, 2018 3:53 PM

Sep 2017
As annoying as it is, this is all actually quite accurate. It's not that unusual to go in circles wanting something, then being unsure when you actually have it, then regretting not taking the chance and going back to wanting again, and in the process the other person gets hurt by feeling rejected when they actually felt comfortable enough to open up and put themselves out there. So they go in to self preservation mode and all the mutual trust and confidence they got from it is knocked down and hard to build up again.

On another note, Matsuri being cool actually seems to suit her, which is interesting since she was also good at being a sociopath. Either ways though she's definitely less naive than Yuzu & Mei
Mar 11, 2018 5:23 PM

Jan 2017
Ok... Settin' the scene here: holding fist in the air ever so passionately, as though my word are so deep I am hypothetically crying.

tHEAsE waHmEn R sO bOLd, fOr MinORs ThEy r So oPEn AboUT thEIr SExuAiLty. whERes tHE qUEerNeSs tHAt ComES WItH yOouth...Gah, sO WEirD
I CanT bLieVE tHAt BiG BoOBy lAdy wAS tHe YunGEr tWin.😨😨

Other than this weird, crazy rant... Yuzu knows how to stop her chances cold; the look on meis face for calling her family, a sister fwoah.

Although it's better for it to go like this since having them become so much more intimate without half as much development in their relationship would inevitably crack the thin ice on which this anime treads on. With its weight sending it under; so yeh, can't wait for next week though!
Mar 11, 2018 5:36 PM

Oct 2017
lmao
glassknuckles said:
*Mei starts undressing*

me irl lmfao with how i imagine myself with a partner lmao.
Mar 11, 2018 5:37 PM

Oct 2017
Incept said:
wouldn't usually touch on animation but woah Mei lookin swol in this frame

send me that shit fam lmao. Buff Mei should be a thing
Mar 11, 2018 5:39 PM

Oct 2017
LSSJ_Gaming said:
Episode 10- I felt a lot of character development for Yuzu here. When shes rejects sex with Mei even though she wants it, it shows that she has some restraint. Mei however was confused by this and felt Yuzu was being hypocritical as she was trying to be more open sexually and Yuzu rejects sexual advances. Mei does not understand that Yuzu isn't ready and stops really talking to her. This makes Yuzu sad. When the whole school trip fiasco goes down Yuzu meets Tachibana Sara, a girl her age that looks like a loli. So like Koichi sized. Sara and Yuzu talk about love and that Sara fell in love with this uptight girl she forgot the name of. We learn here that Sara is bisexual as she says something about love knowing no gender boundaries. She also says "This time it just so happened to be with a girl." I feel the same way as her being bisexual myself and recently falling in love with a boy for the first time. Yuzu later tells Sara about her problems with Mei and how they got into an argument after Yuzu rejecting sexual advances from Mei. Sara helps out Yuzu and this really solidifies their friendship. When Yuzu and Sara catch up Yuzu is introduced to Nina. (Shes a bitch Fma joke). Nina is a very nice girl who tries to look good and she exposes a bit too much boobs. But we see Sara cover her tits up showing that Sara is a bit more conservative with sex like Yuzu is. Yuzu leaves and we learn that Sara was crushing on Mei. At the end of the episode Nina loses her charm that Sara bought her and she starts crying and stripping and just going on a mad dash to find it. This could be seen as fanservice but i think it is something else. I think Nina may have some sort of mental disability. I would know as she is showing signs of Asperger's and me having Asperger's i can kind of tell it. I do similar things. If i lose something I go insane and cry trying to find it. Also Nina acts younger than she is (Almost as if she was the right age to be fused with a doggo) which I also tend to do in real life. This just further cements the theory I made of her possibly being Aspergic. When she finds the charm we see Yuzu trying to fix her problems with Mei and it seems Mei isn't really wanting to go back to the relationship due to the Christmas incident. However Nina sees this too so I think she might misinterpret the situation and make Sara and Yuzu get into an argument over Mei. Also I'm ashamed that Matsuri was only in the episode for like 2 minutes. She was funny discovering Yuzu's secret hentai stash calling back to the time where Yuzu tried to use manga to see what sisterly sexual relationships should be like and Mei findin the manga. I like subtle things like that. Also Matsuri being perverted hammers in the fact that Yuzu did not have sex with Mei and also shows how Yuzu is open with others without sex. Mei seems to think that being open and intercourse are the same. Kinda like best girl in Evangelion Misato. Also why do i want a Pen Pen doll to appear in the anime. I know it won't happen but it would sure as hell be funny. I hope we get a season 2 of this adaptation.

why does it seem nobody has noticed this post. I put lots of work into it and brought up an interesting point on Nina.
Mar 11, 2018 8:13 PM
Dec 2013
LSSJ_Gaming said:
LSSJ_Gaming said:

why does it seem nobody has noticed this post. I put lots of work into it and brought up an interesting point on Nina.
i did, its just that to quote it and edit it to highlight the main points would be atrocious lol
Mar 12, 2018 2:18 AM

Sep 2013
Yuzu seriously needs to make up her mind as to what kind of relationship she wants from Mei.

Nina is freaking hot
Mar 12, 2018 4:32 AM

Apr 2012
Well, at least for the moment, Sara seems to me the most sweet and good character after Harumin. Yes, she only needs for a triangle and twincest fanservice, but at least she obviously knows what she wants and is much less agnsty than other girls. If it were not for this silly difference in growth, then everything would be just great.

Mar 12, 2018 4:34 AM

Oct 2008
LOL at the Tachibana sisters, the younger sister looks much older and huge than the elder sister who looks like a teen lolicon.
Anyways what-up with Mei & Yuzu going on and off, on and off...they're so complicated!
4/5.

Mar 12, 2018 12:44 PM

Nov 2017
"Its cold down here in Kyoto"

"Yes."

"..."

plz @ me
Mar 12, 2018 1:43 PM

Aug 2011
I love how this show has managed to bait me for 10 episodes. Guess im that desperate. Might aswell finish it now in hope that something will happen.

Getting really annoyed by Mei and her bitch-cold attitude. Thought that she had warmed up with all that Yuzu has done for her but nah, still dead cold.
Mar 12, 2018 5:53 PM
Oct 2014
Room Number 3310.

Anyone else getting it? :D
Mar 12, 2018 6:05 PM
Dec 2013
AeolusT55 said:
Room Number 3310.

Anyone else getting it? :D
i would if it was 1408
Mar 12, 2018 8:32 PM
Jul 2018
Another what a terrible messed up by Yuzu after getting 'development' on last episode! Now its all over and never will be the same enjoyable anime as it started for me. Imo this show could been better at least if Mei could been the protagonist.
Mar 12, 2018 9:16 PM

Dec 2016
Drama for the sake of drama... whole series was Yuzu trying to make Mei comfortable. Matsuri comes along and brings the drama to force Mei to open up to Yuzu before it was too late. Then she finally opened up.

Wasnt great but wouldve been a decent ending....but Yuzu decides to reject her????? And now Mei is being distant again and Yuzu still wants to be with her????? And now theres ANOTHER girl with a crush on Mei this time?????

And to top it off best girl Harumin gets absolutely no screen time. Should just ditch this sister shit and focus on Harumin and Matsuri seeing they are the only interesting and sensible characters at this point
Mar 13, 2018 12:17 AM
Mar 2012
Nice Kyoto art & music. Those twins, interesting more relationship mess.
Yuzu just keeping boundaries, but Mei turns repetitive.
Mar 13, 2018 10:36 PM

Aug 2013
Holy fuck thank god this show is almost over.

Im a yuri fan but never read this manga, so i was hyped as fuck when this got announced and everyone was hyping it up as the next big true yuri series since Netsuzou Trap was a cringe fest.

And what do we get? Essentially another cringe fest. I sincerely tried to give this show the benefit of the doubt. Every fucking two episodes followed a circle of "Mei, I have these feelings for you, why dont you understand?" *fight ensues*, with the following episode being "Sorry Mei, I didnt mean for X thing" *makes amends* And then just when progress gets made, some shit about "How can we do this, we're family?" pops up at the end and resets the cycle.

I thought, surely it cant go on like this!? I believe these girls will figure this shit out....and then it went on....and on....and on...and on....and on....and on...BUT WAIT!! Then there was the glimmer of hope I was waiting for! The episode where they made up and then kissed on the bed and both realized it was different! There was real feelings and romance behind that kiss! This is the turnaround I was waiting for!...aaaaaaaaannnnnnndddd then shit got reset and fell back into the cycle the very next episode. And even with this new "arc" that formula is still holding strong.

Probably the highlight of this show for me, and who has to get a massive amount of applause is Harumin. She is without a shadow of a doubt the best girl. Why? Because Yuzu is an absolute sack of shit trash friend to her 100% of the time, and yet Harumin is always standing by her and looking out for her. Complain about all of your problems to her? Harumin listens. Make and then proceed to break plans with her countless times? The goddess Harumin forgives all. Actually follow through with plans and then have your mind elsewhere and space out and cry? Harmin lends her shoulder. Need to steal her fucking bike? Harumin is ok with walking. Get in trouble at school? Harumin has your alibi. And on top of that shes probably the most attractive looking character in the show too.
Mar 14, 2018 7:05 AM
Nov 2016
I'm seriously concerned about the completely-forced-and-hurried final that citrus is approaching with this narrative rate :'/
Mar 14, 2018 7:58 AM

Nov 2017
Episodes 1 to 6 were hella gud.
It all started going downwards from episode 7 onwards...

plz @ me
Mar 14, 2018 12:28 PM
Dec 2013
Jonesy974 said:

Im a yuri fan but never read this manga, so i was hyped as fuck when this got announced and everyone was hyping it up as the next big true yuri series since Netsuzou Trap was a cringe fest.

And what do we get? Essentially another cringe fest. I sincerely tried to give this show the benefit of the doubt. Every fucking two episodes followed a circle of "Mei, I have these feelings for you, why dont you understand?" *fight ensues*, with the following episode being "Sorry Mei, I didnt mean for X thing" *makes amends* And then just when progress gets made, some shit about "How can we do this, we're family?" pops up at the end and resets the cycle.

I thought, surely it cant go on like this!? I believe these girls will figure this shit out....and then it went on....and on....and on...and on....and on....and on...BUT WAIT!! Then there was the glimmer of hope I was waiting for! The episode where they made up and then kissed on the bed and both realized it was different! There was real feelings and romance behind that kiss! This is the turnaround I was waiting for!...aaaaaaaaannnnnnndddd then shit got reset and fell back into the cycle the very next episode. And even with this new "arc" that formula is still holding strong.

Probably the highlight of this show for me, and who has to get a massive amount of applause is Harumin. She is without a shadow of a doubt the best girl. Why? Because Yuzu is an absolute sack of shit trash friend to her 100% of the time, and yet Harumin is always standing by her and looking out for her. Complain about all of your problems to her? Harumin listens. Make and then proceed to break plans with her countless times? The goddess Harumin forgives all. Actually follow through with plans and then have your mind elsewhere and space out and cry? Harmin lends her shoulder. Need to steal her fucking bike? Harumin is ok with walking. Get in trouble at school? Harumin has your alibi. And on top of that shes probably the most attractive looking character in the show too.
in harumin we trust
Matalya said:
I'm seriously concerned about the completely-forced-and-hurried final that citrus is approaching with this narrative rate :'/
actually they will leave a cliffhanger for season 2, considering the show and the manga are hugely popular
Mar 14, 2018 1:35 PM

Dec 2015
The new OP feels out of sync.
~
Mar 14, 2018 1:45 PM

Mar 2010
Jonesy974 said:

I totally agre with you but althought that, I still like it so far, probably won't add it to my collection though. but I like Mei more than any of the others, when for me harumin is just a good side character.
Mar 15, 2018 3:02 PM

Jan 2018
This is the formula of Citrus: Yuzu's and Mei's relationship is on a certain level. Yuzu or Mei tries to get closer to the other. This pursuit causes discomfort, coupled with an introduced rival that tries to come in between them are the main problems of a typical arc. Overcoming the problems of the arc, Yuzu and Mei take their relationship on another level. Rinse and Repeat. The fact that it's predictable is ok, but I really hope that they nail the ending, or if not at least stay loyal to the source material.
Mar 16, 2018 5:48 PM

Aug 2013
MHEEC said:
Jonesy974 said:

in harumin we trust
Matalya said:
actually they will leave a cliffhanger for season 2, considering the show and the manga are hugely popular

It getting a season 2 will heavily depend on if it sells well. From watching the show I could care less if it does well or not. Though at the same time, this is being done by studio Passione, and everything they've done so far has flopped even if was good, they I kind of hope it sells well because I dont want to see them go under.
Mar 16, 2018 7:25 PM
Dec 2013
LF2005 said:
for me harumin is just a good side character.

B L A S P H E M Y
L
A
S
P
H
E
M
Y
Mar 17, 2018 3:04 PM

Sep 2013
Yuzu regressing, she can't cross the line and mei ignoring her doesn't help.
Sara loves mei apparently and nina will probably mess things.
Mar 17, 2018 6:12 PM

Oct 2012
Another misunderstandment drama? Come on!

Why she even backed off in the beginning, that really made no sense and even the situation was right. I have the feeling they are just trying to troll us.

Also, Mei is starting to get annoying with her attitude, everytime Yuzu does something of not her liking she just starts acting cold for no reason. Really doubt there won't be any occasion to talk this out with a month. Not to mention the ending situation - when Yuzu actually went out to speak to her she just plays cold queen again. But I also didn't understand why Yuzu was even saying there it was something improper between sisters when she is thinking otherwise LITERALLY whole series!
This is just ridiculous.

Matsuri's comeback was out of place wtf moment when we all thought the bitch is finally gone. I like both new sisters as characters (definitely an improvement over Matsuri) but dodn't really buy all that love on the first sight drama. They are just sorry plot devices whose sole existence is to push Mei to Yuzu together again. All the forced concidences just driving me nuts.

Better watch Kuzu no Honkai, that series has at least balls to do things right. Not like this one.
Mar 18, 2018 12:12 PM

Nov 2017
Oh and Yuzu just had her worst Christmas ever... lol

plz @ me
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Any hope for season 2?

DwaipayanH - Mar 3

15 by Sammango »»
Mar 8, 5:01 PM

Poll: » Citrus Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2018

108 by JeremiahOrange »»
Jan 31, 4:13 AM

» prediction: your first reaction will be "I'm disappointed" ( 1 2 )

GangsterCat - Nov 28, 2016

60 by Daviljoe193 »»
Dec 24, 2023 8:15 PM

Poll: » Citrus Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2018

200 by Daviljoe193 »»
Dec 24, 2023 8:10 PM

Poll: » Citrus Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 10, 2018

157 by Daviljoe193 »»
Dec 22, 2023 1:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.