Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2018 1:39 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
lol~ Horse racing feat. mother and the ex-boss classicaloid, then meeting father, too.

lol @ classicaloids still lives well without musik.

The three from oversea returns! The manager to the rescue, with the robot of ex-boss classicaloid. Even though ex-boss classicaloid came back to warn brother classicaloid about the outcome of using the power. He is happy about father returning.

Main guy went to the company to be assistant, lol

Father wanting him to be a human, and not wanting him to have power. Brother classicaloid only thinks powerless = useless and became angry and released evil power. Thus the ring stuff on him broke. They fail to convince him to stop using the power.

Father says other classicaloids are unable to use the power is not because it was stolen, but was stuck.

New musik while the company in destruction.

At first, only idol classicaloids accompany her to the rescue, but with "family", rest agree.

3 groups. Barrier... Toriumi-san's character understands why it's there. What?! Main girl can release power of music as knight.

I'm guessing there's 3 roads because of those 3 tips on the ring (released when it broke)?

Musik this week
IN: "How to Win! ~From Toccata und Fuge in d-Moll~ (How to Win! ~トッカータとフーガより~)" by Yukoh Kusunoki
ED: "Yami wo Kirisaku Hikari ~From Siegfried Funeral Music ~ (闇を切り裂く光 ~ジークフリートの葬送行進曲より~)" by Kouichi Tsutaya feat. Naumi
Sample: https://twitter.com/sunrise_music_p/status/972396977928450049

Continue rescuing brother classicaloid.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 10, 2018 10:03 AM

Nov 2011
Seems this is a multi episode arc.

An emotional wall with a lot of focus on Kanae and Wagner. Personally, I don't like Wagner much but Kanae's transformation was dope. Wagner is lucky to have a sister like her...
Mar 11, 2018 6:31 AM

Dec 2014
ok this episode was exciting..I kinda liked it... We have seen Kanae transform a second time nice.......
Jul 21, 2019 2:04 AM

Dec 2015
While the "revelation" of the professor was expected, Kaname's sudden transformation wasn't. Of course, it happened back in the first series end but this was made possible by Musik. This time, it seemed spontaneous.
Ahah, an ATField of Musik.

It has been a long time since I could reconnect a Musik to its original,,although I prefer Siegfried's Funeral March. I remember the 1st time I heard it, during Boorman's Excalibur, where it truly enhanced deaths. (feeling nostalgic)
https://youtu.be/cxpaqgXLBgQ

5/5
Jul 27, 2020 6:37 PM

Oct 2016
I still don't like the general direction of this season with the preferential treatment Kanae gives Wagner (he is after only a Classicaloid who tricked her into thinking he was her little brother -- why was she never bothered that he lied to her??), at least she finally admits that all of the Classicaloids are a family in a way, that was nice to hear!

More topics from this board

Poll: » ClassicaLoid 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2018

8 by Rei_III »»
Jul 21, 2019 12:52 PM

Poll: » ClassicaLoid 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2018

4 by Rei_III »»
Jul 21, 2019 3:02 AM

Poll: » ClassicaLoid 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2018

4 by tsubasalover »»
Jul 21, 2019 1:40 AM

Poll: » ClassicaLoid 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2018

3 by Rei_III »»
Jul 20, 2019 4:17 AM

Poll: » ClassicaLoid 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 17, 2018

4 by Rei_III »»
Jul 20, 2019 2:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.