Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2018 4:45 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, that king went down so easily...I wonder how he reached that status while being so weak. And I was surprised to discover the murderer was handsome underneath his suit...I was expecting something more along the line of Darth Vader's face.
Oct 6, 2020 5:57 AM

Jun 2015
There is actually a build-up and character development in this one. But too bad it's too short and felt like an intro.
Dec 3, 2020 3:20 PM

Aug 2020
Looks like they wanted to make another episode but never produced it with the way it just ends on a cliffhanger. This is supposed to be a hentai about sexual humilation but it's way too softcore. H scenes are too short and never show anything explicit. There are hentai with better fantasy based plot and better H scenes in the humilation genre. This one sucks at both.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Nov 28, 2021 2:59 PM

Jul 2011
Too bad it was canceled and ended on cliffhanger without any conclusion. I was mainly interested in it seeing the red afro lady, good old fashion retro design. At least she got a sex scene, was hoping the princess's female knight friend was gonna get one too.

The hentai scenes wasn't really that explicit and there was ALOT of story build up that ultimately went no where. Oh well.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.