Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2018 12:59 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm disappointed that the word "dragon" is in the title when we don't actually see any dragons at any point in the viewing.
Dec 5, 2020 10:35 AM

Aug 2020
This really sucked. Horrible art style and mediocre animation. This was originally 15+ anime so they just added more explicit H scenes in 1999. They are all censored anyway so it doesn't make much difference.

Honestly the only thing I liked a little bit was the music, the mix of classic fantasy with early 90's techno was an interesting choice and I enjoyed listening to some of it. Besides that this was a waste of time and an embarrassment to the Dragon Knight series.
HentaiList10May 18, 2021 7:03 PM
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.