Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2018 8:27 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ah, so the trolling Final Fantasy still continues. So, the ultimate weapon is not Kagura, but her daughter Kanna?!?!?!?!?!?!?! My reaction was the legit same as Shinpachi's. Someone needs to find Sorachi and steal all of his manga drawing tools.

Back to Gintoki and Hijikata. This chapter basically confirms that Takasugi must've used Utsuro's blood for immortality. LMAO, some Robocop dude randonly joined in on the conversation, acting like he's a regular character. He seems to be just a mob character, so he's now Mobcop. LOL, Mobcop's hilarious. He shits out cutlet bowls and pisses out mayonnaise. Lol, I'm surprised that even Hijikata rejected a mayo dispensing robot.

OMG, Mobcop is actually Yamazaki! After his death during the Utsuro fight, everyone forgot about Yamazaki. He was then turned into a cyborg, lmao. A pissed-off cyborg Yamazaki is easily the most OP Gintama character. They should use his against Utsuro. Man, poor anpan boy never gets any chill.

Lol, Kagura taught Kanna that the glasses are the main body of Shinpachi. Now Shinpachi has to carry around two loli girls. He better not encounter the police again, lol. Lol, Jump and Shinpachi won't accept Kagura having a child at such a young age. But yeah, this makes no sense. The little girl looks 5 and it's been two years. Lol, I wonder if Kagura used some type of device to temporarily make her young so she could troll Shinpachi.

Lol, so it seems like Kanna was born the same way as Piccolo was, except Kagura ate a lot of bananas to do it. At the end of the chapter though, it seems like Sougo's here... unless if Sorachi does something troll like revealing it's some cyborg Sougo.

Sorachi/5

Also, Gintama will be taking a break next week.
GoldenDevilGamerMar 9, 2018 11:05 AM
Mar 9, 2018 2:13 PM

Jul 2013
At least Yamazaki now has something in common with Tama.
Mar 10, 2018 1:39 AM

Jul 2017
I can't even predict what's gonna happen every single chapter released now.
"The night is in its darkest just before dawn. But keep your eyes open. If you avert your eyes from the dark, you'll be blinded by the rays of a new day. So keep your eyes open, no matter how dark the night ahead may be."

- Gintoki Sakata
Mar 10, 2018 3:11 AM

Jan 2017
How the hell Kagura Make a child
Mar 10, 2018 7:09 AM
Sep 2017
I really hope that man in the last panel is our number one favorite sadist.. (crosses fingers)
Mar 10, 2018 11:19 AM

Mar 2014
Meh. The man at the last panel can't be Okita, it's obviously Okita's son who has gotten out of his belly when he did commit seppuku. We can expect everything with Gintama right now. With what was said at the beginning of the chapter... Does that mean that Kanna also has a big brother who is the greatest space pirate like Kamui was? I'm a little lost there.

I really do feel bad about Shin tho, he has to come through a lot of shit and now has to team up with two lolis and one sadist to kill Zurump. xD

Now that Yamazaki is a cyborg, he can do whatever he wants with Tama I guess, so it's a happy ending for him. ^_^

Remaining: Sacchan, Zenzou, Tsukuyo, Kyubey, Kamui, Umibouzu, Kiheitai and Kagura(?).
Mar 10, 2018 3:08 PM

Dec 2013
This series keeps getting more and more random and that’s really saying something.
Mar 10, 2018 3:49 PM

Mar 2015
i simply love how it back to comedies... i don't give a damn about stories...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 10, 2018 4:10 PM

Aug 2013
ErinaNakiri1 said:
How the hell Kagura Make a child

Personally I think she is a clone, but gintama has so many plottwists lately that I have no idea

Mar 10, 2018 6:23 PM
Dec 2016
This one goes off on another tangent, but hilarious to see ansan-man Yamazaki back again.

Also Kagura's daughter still treats Shinpachi like shit, his role hasn't changed.

p.s. Okita is back, would be hilarious if Kanna kicked his ass.
Mar 10, 2018 10:36 PM

Jan 2014
Kagura gave a birth to kanna , Probably 16 year olds are adults by yato standards, Then she put kanna to time chamber probably :D
Mar 11, 2018 1:38 AM

Jan 2017
wex89 said:
Kagura gave a birth to kanna , Probably 16 year olds are adults by yato standards, Then she put kanna to time chamber probably :D
İf that s the case Who do you think the father is ?
Mar 11, 2018 5:11 AM
Aug 2013
Trolling is still here... Ah, this is endless, I'm expecting to see anything now. x)

I'm so happy to see Yamasaki but so sad though. The good side of it, is about Tama. Maybe he's the one who could awake her.Anyway, they're both robots.

What about Kanna...Like i already wrote, trolling.I don't know what to say. x)

A lot of questions, answers might come in 2 weeks.
Mar 11, 2018 5:40 AM

May 2015
I'm thinking Kagura teamed up with Takasugi. She's searching for a way to revive Sadaharu after all and Takasugi just happens to have his hands on that Earth altana.
Mar 11, 2018 6:54 AM

Oct 2015
Biggest wtf chapter in the entire series. Hopefully Sogo doesn't get his ass handed to him by this little Yato...
Mar 11, 2018 7:37 AM

Nov 2009
I think that Kanna is reincarnated Sadaharu. It looks like Sadaharu haha
Mar 11, 2018 7:37 AM

Aug 2014
Ahaha poor Yamazaki got turned into a cyborg! And damn, Kagura's daughter?!
Mar 11, 2018 6:14 PM

Jun 2017
I'm laughing so hard while crying because of confusion.
Mar 11, 2018 9:58 PM
Mar 2015
Kagura said Kanna was born from her eating too many bananas
Mar 13, 2018 7:06 AM

Jan 2017
I really hope Kanna is blonde like Okita. That would be such a hardcore OkiKagu troll. Especially if she runs up to Sogo and calls him "daddy"
Mar 13, 2018 2:23 PM
Mar 2018
I think how Gin-chan react when he knows.

And about Kanna, maybe this child is not Sougo's child, but be Gintoki's granddaughter XP

Mar 14, 2018 10:48 AM

Apr 2015
u know what this new arc remind me of: timeskip arc (wart alien virus).. and that arc is one of the funniest arc in gintama with all the plot twists.. so does this new arc..
finally i can enjoy reading gintama again after mostly skipping it since shogun assasination arc.

Try reading Spy x Family Manga ^_^
U will love it, i promise...
Mar 16, 2018 4:59 PM
Mar 2018
Why did it say the sister of the greatest pirate brat in the universe? Who is Kanna's sister?
Mar 19, 2018 7:08 AM

Apr 2014
This series, I swear. 😂

On another note, are we gonna end up getting a sudden last-minute showdown between Takasugi and Gintoki, like Naruto VS Sasuke? Where’s Kagura? Did Piccolo mentor Kagura in the art of birth? And just how long is the finale gonna last? Find out on the next exciting episode of Gintama Ball Z!
"I have to work harder than anyone else to make it! I'll never catch up otherwise...! I want to be like you...! Like you. The strongest hero.""
Mar 24, 2018 7:29 PM

May 2013
SO CUTEEEE KANNA <333
I thought Kagura has become chibi LMAO
GOD ,WHO'S THE HUSBAND? prob sougo? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
made by bunnyama
Aug 13, 2018 3:59 AM

Feb 2013
Yamazaki is amazing now, Mobcop!
Wtf man, Piccolo taught Kagura his technique!
Kanna is kawaii!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gintama Chapter 487 Discussion

SilentTruth - Mar 26, 2014

6 by GreatestSaltboy »»
Apr 12, 3:02 AM

Poll: » JUMP MV /『Gintama』×『Samurai Heart (Some Like It Hot!!)』| SPYAIR

LittleStar - Jan 6

0 by LittleStar »»
Jan 6, 10:06 AM

Poll: » JUMP MV /『Gintama』×『Shura』| DOES

LittleStar - Jan 6

0 by LittleStar »»
Jan 6, 10:00 AM

» Gintama, the popularity vote has started! Who will you vote for?

kihel - Dec 18, 2023

2 by mokkocchi »»
Dec 19, 2023 1:22 AM

Poll: » Gintama Chapter 142 Discussion

VARIAchan - Feb 1, 2011

3 by tcandy19 »»
Jul 1, 2023 10:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.