Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 8, 2018 11:01 PM
May 2015
look, in the manga, the NTR moment never happen.

like seriously, what are the anime trying to show with this unnecessary mess?

i have a feeling that the anime director had no idea what the fuck the author trying to present to the audience/reader. it should be a husband/wife like relationship. I mean a soldier guy and a yukata/kimono girl = traditional love story, get it?

but no, lets just throw some bunch of NTR moment to make things heated up. it keep remind us that they are not in relationship, but just a work partner. And i hate it when they cant even get a good or better comeback from that one.
acidbass92Mar 25, 2018 8:38 AM
Apr 22, 2018 2:27 PM
Jul 2018
acidbass92 said:

i have a feeling that the anime director had no idea what the fuck the author trying to present to the audience/reader. it should be a husband/wife like relationship. I mean a soldier guy and a yukata/kimono girl = traditional love story, get it?

but no, lets just throw some bunch of NTR moment to make things heated up. it keep remind us that they are not in relationship, but just a work partner. And i hate it when they cant even get a good or better comeback from that one.

Ok, since i'm about to start this, and i'd rather not get any unpleasant surprises, what happens and on what ep? (so i can skip if its not canon XD)
Apr 30, 2018 7:40 PM
May 2015
Ya-Shiro said:
acidbass92 said:

Ok, since i'm about to start this, and i'd rather not get any unpleasant surprises, what happens and on what ep? (so i can skip if its not canon XD)

only for a few minute on a few episode. the way they put it in was so weird and totally random, like somebody edit it and put in the middle of the anime. just read the manga part after watching the anime and pretend it never happen.
acidbass92Apr 30, 2018 7:45 PM
Mar 2, 2020 12:24 PM
~Watching Anime

Oct 2018
There is absolutely no NTR in this anime. It is a good romance drama, and yes drama, but no netorare.
Please enjoy it without worry.
Have suspicions, not faith.

More topics from this board

» It was only the perfect anime for the first two episodes until....

Kiryotsu - Jan 31

2 by lifeandstories »»
Feb 1, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Otome Youkai Zakuro Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 18, 2010

70 by CalmTeaTime »»
Dec 11, 2023 3:19 PM

Poll: » Otome Youkai Zakuro Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Jinjos - Oct 4, 2010

162 by CalmTeaTime »»
Dec 11, 2023 3:17 PM

Poll: » Otome Youkai Zakuro Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 27, 2010

123 by Dawizz »»
Jun 10, 2023 7:08 PM

Poll: » Otome Youkai Zakuro Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 13, 2010

82 by Zekkenshin »»
Feb 10, 2021 1:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.