Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2018 3:33 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yuu's reactions this episode was pretty priceless.

I kinda like that they added some side dishes with the ramen for some more flavor. As expected, Koizumi enjoyed eating it. The marriage delusion though lol...
Oh Yuu.

Blue ramen!
Stark700Mar 8, 2018 4:36 AM
Mar 8, 2018 5:16 AM

Jan 2012
Goodness, Yuu was extra thirsty for Koizumi-san this week! So much so that she nearly brutally murdered her own brother over NTR concerns! Meanwhile the only one who doesn't realize just how much of a gluttonous bottomless pit she really is is Koizumi-san herself! XD
animefan8800Mar 8, 2018 5:21 AM
Mar 8, 2018 6:05 AM

Apr 2013

Does Yuu...not know she's a lesbian yet?
Mar 8, 2018 6:05 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
animefan8800 said:
Goodness, Yuu was extra thirsty for Koizumi-san this week! So much so that she nearly brutally murdered her own brother over NTR concerns! Meanwhile the only one who doesn't realize just how much of a gluttonous bottomless pit she really is is Koizumi-san herself! XD

haha yea man.. i LOVE the low-key shoujo ai factor, its so hot xD

Yuu has grown on me so much.. and honestly, so has Koizumi xD
Mar 8, 2018 6:09 AM
Mar 2016
It was a wise decision to put this episode towards the end of the series.
Had I seen this in like ep 4-5 I would have instantly dropped this.
Mar 8, 2018 6:49 AM
Nov 2017
First eyecatch ra-ra-ra-ramen in the creepy minor key. Fitting. :)
Mar 8, 2018 8:00 AM

Jul 2016
So, Yuu goes from having stalker eye to being shown begging on the floor in a flashback. Well, that describes her pretty well.The notebook has been found. We have physical evidence that she's a stalker, now. They even had the creepy music playing.

Yuu and her brother make a great pairing. They both love their ramen, and are impressed by Koizomi-san. They ate a bit, and got to see Koizomi in action. Yuu keeps getting mad that her brother is checking Koizomi out, letting her stalker mode show.

We never saw the four of them eating together before. They ate the huge gyoza by themselves, and Koizomi just kept ordering more ramen. I love how she's so unaware of her capabilities. I think she ordered like half the ramen flavors on the menu or more, but she's worried that she cannot eat it all for the jumbo ramen contest; she has that contest covered without even thinking about it.

Mar 8, 2018 8:58 AM

May 2017
Goddammit Yuu is so annoying, I like her as a gay stalker but that's just too cringey, she's so pushy, Koizumi already rejected so many times, she should just give up, it's fucking annoying. Koizumi should file a restraining order and lock Yuu up if she continus this disrespectful manner
Mar 8, 2018 9:07 AM

Jun 2015
Yuu was extra creepy in this episode. She had so many pictures of Koizumi in her room and needs to stop stalking her, it's really annoying and cringy. I never knew there was such a thing as blue ramen. The girls ate a lot.
Mar 8, 2018 9:35 AM

Sep 2013
Yuu obsessed :O
Eating with her bro and then the 4 girls eat a 100 equivalent gyoza, koizomi has a big stomache ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Mar 8, 2018 10:28 AM

Sep 2015
We need to get rid of Jun, she is little by little stealling Koizumi from Yuu.

Mar 8, 2018 10:57 AM
Mar 2015
i dont know why people want Yuu to stop stalking Koizumi... thats the only reason why I watch this anime, its so funny watching her stalking mode on Koizumi XD XD XD
Mar 8, 2018 11:42 AM

Mar 2014
AobaSuzukaze said:
So, Yuu goes from having stalker eye to being shown begging on the floor in a flashback. Well, that describes her pretty well.The notebook has been found. We have physical evidence that she's a stalker, now. They even had the creepy music playing.

Yuu and her brother make a great pairing. They both love their ramen, and are impressed by Koizomi-san. They ate a bit, and got to see Koizomi in action. Yuu keeps getting mad that her brother is checking Koizomi out, letting her stalker mode show.

We never saw the four of them eating together before. They ate the huge gyoza by themselves, and Koizomi just kept ordering more ramen. I love how she's so unaware of her capabilities. I think she ordered like half the ramen flavors on the menu or more, but she's worried that she cannot eat it all for the jumbo ramen contest; she has that contest covered without even thinking about it.

Yeah, Yuu confirmed to be a creep. FINALLY. This anime would be better off without Yuu. She really is annoying.

The good thing about this series is all the food, though. They show so many different places and flavors of ramen, in this episode we even got a giant gyoza. Totally have to try that while visiting Japan the next time. :3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2018 11:51 AM
Dec 2010
Petalview said:
The good thing about this series is all the food, though. They show so many different places and flavors of ramen, in this episode we even got a giant gyoza. Totally have to try that while visiting Japan the next time. :3

Better bring a big stomach or a big wallet, cause if you fail, that giant Gyoza will cost ¥9,600 (around $95) if you can't finish it.
Mar 8, 2018 12:04 PM

Jul 2016
Petalview said:
AobaSuzukaze said:

Yeah, Yuu confirmed to be a creep. FINALLY. This anime would be better off without Yuu. She really is annoying.

I actually really like Yuu, still, but she can be a handful. I can see why other people would be annoyed by her.

I'd try some of those ramen flavors too, if I ever went there.

Mar 8, 2018 12:23 PM
Aug 2015
Just one thing ... I absolutely wanna try this Gyoza *___*
Mar 8, 2018 12:29 PM

Mar 2014
Gsimp said:
Petalview said:

Better bring a big stomach or a big wallet, cause if you fail, that giant Gyoza will cost ¥9,600 (around $95) if you can't finish it.

Sounds like some actual info about it. Do you know where I'm able to get it in Japan? :3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2018 12:35 PM

Mar 2014
AobaSuzukaze said:
Petalview said:

I actually really like Yuu, still, but she can be a handful. I can see why other people would be annoyed by her.

I'd try some of those ramen flavors too, if I ever went there.

Also good to know, that there are people who are not annoyed by her. I hope at some point she'll realize how obsessed she is with Koizumi and stop with the creepiness. For the better. She's not an evil character, after all. Although as it was some kind of foreshadowing, they might focus more about her stalker-ish behaviour in the next episode, too.
Mar 8, 2018 2:16 PM
Dec 2010
Petalview said:
Gsimp said:

Sounds like some actual info about it. Do you know where I'm able to get it in Japan? :3

There are probably others but the one I have heard of the most is Kagurazaka Hanten near Iidabashi station in Tokyo, close to Korakuen Hall and the Tokyo Dome, hence why wrestlers occasionally end up there, e.g. Bad Luck Fale:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VpYo9l3P40
(No gyoza in this, but it does feature the ridiculous ramen)
Mar 8, 2018 4:21 PM

Jan 2011
god damn was like their doing a bit right?! even after realizing it was just being played up for humor it was still terrifying lol Yuu is 100% a creepy stalker which makes all of koizumi's reactions from the start towards her seem legit , i fear for the lives of others now

but man does the food continue to look good learnt so much about ramen over these past weeks
Mar 8, 2018 6:21 PM

Sep 2017
There seriously stepped up the creepy stalker vibes this episode. I've never mentioned this before, but Koizumi can seriously put back food. They really emphasized that this episode.
Mar 8, 2018 6:53 PM

Jul 2009
Woah, Yuu's stalker-ness seemed to be emphasized this episode. I love going to sushi bars with the rotating dishes, they're so fun :D I honestly don't know how Koizumi can eat that much seriously ... it's a little unbelievable :P That huge gyoza looked pretty interesting though, I would be so down to try taking on that challenge with some friends XD
Mar 8, 2018 7:05 PM

Oct 2014
We all know one day Yuu will kidnap Koizumi for real and give her all the ramen she ever wanted.
Mar 8, 2018 11:39 PM

Oct 2008
This might be the best episode as of yet! I enjoyed it to the fullest!
LOL Yuu went completely full Yandere mode on a random number of times! CREEPY!
wow so many types/flavors/colors of ramen!
LOL Yuu thought she would have competition against her brother when it comes to Koizumi-san!
Yes! its ultra rare for the four girls to eat together!
Wow this is eating fest! Jumbo Gyoza!? wow equivalent to 100 Gyoza!? damn! i can't eat that many!
But Koizumi is really hardcore when it comes to ramen! She still gonna order ramen at the same time help eat all that Gyoza!
5/5.

Mar 9, 2018 1:34 AM
Jun 2017
Me be like in the whole parts of episode, 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Yuu sure is scary that her like for Koizumi is becoming a stalker like, that she has a diary all about Koizumi and some pictures... hahaha

* that 3rd part is my favorite, sure Koizumi when the ramen is free, she will ate all the available types of ramen there. Hahaha
Mar 9, 2018 8:45 AM

Mar 2014
Gsimp said:
Petalview said:

There are probably others but the one I have heard of the most is Kagurazaka Hanten near Iidabashi station in Tokyo, close to Korakuen Hall and the Tokyo Dome, hence why wrestlers occasionally end up there, e.g. Bad Luck Fale:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VpYo9l3P40
(No gyoza in this, but it does feature the ridiculous ramen)
Thanks! I'll look into it later. :3
Mar 9, 2018 11:27 AM

Mar 2013
at this point yuu is becoming increasingly more pathetic with each episode she's becoming one of those characters that get's satisfied if the person they like barely brushes up against them in other words a loser. I still expect a dark twist seeing as how yuu is becoming creepier and creepier a little part of me thought that they were going to parody death note for a sec but no it's just yuu keeping a dairy of her loved one. honestly I wouldn't be surprised if by the end yuu kidnaps koizumi san and they both end up living in a secluded area where yuu can feed koizumi san all the homemade ramen she wants.
Mar 9, 2018 12:22 PM
Mar 2016

Yuu, said that the Ramen reminds her of some western cartoon monster.

Is she referring to this one?

Koizumi not confident about entering in a eating contest??????Sheees she just took every ramen in the restaurant and still has room for 4 squares and she's reluctant? I hate Yuu, I hate Yuu, I hate Yuu, I hate Yuu.....
WhoahohoMar 9, 2018 12:27 PM
Mar 9, 2018 2:49 PM

Feb 2007
That's a proper stalker indeed... And almost going yandere on her brother there.

Hmm... Koizumi may not want any friends, but she did stop to wait and see what the call was about as well. She's getting soft on the trio. :D

The wedding image was just beautiful, the plan did not work out quite as Yuu expected, though.

Koizumi really doesn't let the chance to have someone else pay for her huge appetite go to waste...

Eating with Koizumi makes everyone else able to eat more as well. :D And of course she'll order more even after everyone else is full, didn't expect any less.
Mar 10, 2018 7:51 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Ehh she’s way too annoying at this point. Yuu even has a log of what Koizumi does. That’s pretty creepy.
That jumbo gyoza looked small tbh but irl it looks much larger. I feel confident i could finish one by myself. Koizumi not feeling confident to eat competitively. Hmm she finished like 5 ramens plus those other side dishes. I think she would do fine in one or rather keep going until the chef came out and said no more ingredients in the back lol

Mar 10, 2018 8:40 PM

Jul 2015
OKAY SO THEY AIN'T PLAYIN AROUND WITH THE YANDERE THING ANYMORE. Glad they realized that was the only thing that made her character evenly slightly entertaining. On the other hand, we got all 4 girls together for like the first time ever. That part was whatever though.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Mar 11, 2018 5:27 AM

May 2009
Holy shit, that escalated quickly. Yuu turned from creepy pushy girl to full-blown stalker with yandere tendencies. Good thing her brother doesn't come into her room, else he would probably be horrified of all the pictures Yuu took of Koizumi that are adorning her wall.

That aside, Koizumi is gluttony personified and she doesn't even realize it. Her stomach is a bottomless pit, and I keep getting amazed that she's not even gaining as much an ounce from all that eating.

Also, is there a restaurant in this show that doesn't serve ramen? At least we see Koizumi eat other stuff besides just ramen.
Mar 11, 2018 9:40 AM

Sep 2013
Yandere Yuu is best Yuu. I hope that she and Koizumi wear bride dresses outside of Yuu's imagination one day.
"It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious."
FAL SPRING 2019 Rank 650 FAL FALL 2019 Rank 136
Mar 12, 2018 7:31 AM
Sep 2013
The shop is located in Kita-senju, about 30 minutes north of Tokyo by train~

https://sumally.com/p/450528
Mar 14, 2018 5:25 PM

Oct 2015
That Koizumi has a bottomless stomach for eating those bowls on top of a Gyoza, funny though that she isn't confident of entering a food challenge.

Yuu being threatened by her brother in competing for Koizumi, was also funny, but her brother is amazed by her eating though.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Mar 15, 2018 10:48 AM

Jul 2008
I'm starting to wonder if this girl is actually a Yandere and/or Stalker.....

Yuu, you're making me nervous. Please don't go on a murderous rampage o_O"
GreenTea13Mar 15, 2018 11:05 AM
Mar 17, 2018 4:07 PM
Feb 2012
This anime would be so much more enjoyable if Yuu simply vanished from this world...
Mar 20, 2018 1:32 PM
Sep 2017
TsundeReaper said:
Goddammit Yuu is so annoying, I like her as a gay stalker but that's just too cringey, she's so pushy, Koizumi already rejected so many times, she should just give up, it's fucking annoying. Koizumi should file a restraining order and lock Yuu up if she continus this disrespectful manner
exactly what I was thinking
Mar 21, 2018 6:42 PM

Mar 2009
Yuu is actually insane.
Mar 22, 2018 11:58 AM

Nov 2013
AobaSuzukaze said:

We never saw the four of them eating together before.

lies, they did in episode 6 with the cold food =D https://i.imgur.com/sX17uv8.jpg

holy shit, Yuu is trying hard with her stalking mode, even having 2 logs and a bunch of pictures :o (yes, she was studying lol)
they can barely eat their 1/4 of the meat, but Koizumi ate like 4 more ramens on top of it, too many years practicing hahaha
winddevil1Mar 22, 2018 1:08 PM
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 22, 2018 12:13 PM

Jul 2016
winddevil1 said:
AobaSuzukaze said:

We never saw the four of them eating together before.

lies, they did in episode 6 with the cold food =D https://i.imgur.com/sX17uv8.jpg

holy shit, Yuu is trying hard with her stalking mode, even having a lot and a bunch of pictures :o (yes she was studying lol)
they can barely eat their 1/4 of the meat, but Koizumi ate like 4 more ramens on top of it, too many years practicing hahaha

I forgot about the cold food. You're right. Well, Koizomi has that big stomach. She needs it to try all those tasty looking bowls of ramen.

Apr 5, 2018 2:24 AM

Jan 2015
Yup, this episode is creepier than before. I mean knowing about Yuu stalk Koizumi is one thing but looking at how she "rubbing" the photos, make a... Diary about Ramen at the night in low light room .Plus her voice singing that "Ra ra Ramen" stuff really done it.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Apr 10, 2018 10:37 AM

Jul 2014
Holy crap, Yuuu is becoming really creepy. I mean, is kinda hilarious but calm down a little, girl.
Apr 22, 2018 11:02 PM

Jul 2016
am I the only one that likes Yuu? because I love yandere type
Jan 17, 2019 6:10 AM

Aug 2018
I thought Yuu had a Death Note at the start of the episode lol. What she had was creepier hahaha

She's so obsessed with Koizumi-san, and part of me finds it endearing, while the other part feels bad at how sad it is. Ramen is the only thing that Koizumi-san will reciprocate to.

I want to try that hella large gyoza.

Also, I found that a lot of the faces looked weird in this episode. Like, the animation was a bit off for some reason.

Anyway, I'm crushing on the class rep. I wish I could find a megane bishoujo nerd like her who can at least once take me out to an all-you-can-eat dinner ^-^
Apr 15, 2023 7:39 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
I was waiting for the pretty patty equivlent of this ramen and dissapointed when we didn't get it.

Honestly the cocoa and coffee ramen intriuged me.

I know I shouldn't think about it but I really wonder how on earth these kids pay to go out as often as they do. My wallet would be crying. (I know something like ramen is pretty cheap in Japan but STILL)

ONE LARGE ASS GYOZA. Wowzers.

Yuu was pathetic this whole episode. In front of my salad!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2018

59 by wildhood »»
Feb 7, 7:53 AM

Poll: » Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2018

33 by 2life »»
Sep 8, 2023 3:36 AM

Poll: » Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2018

106 by Destroyer31 »»
May 14, 2023 10:03 AM

Poll: » Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2018

49 by Stripes »»
Apr 15, 2023 9:34 PM

Poll: » Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2018

21 by Stripes »»
Apr 15, 2023 8:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.