Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 7, 2018 12:37 PM

Oct 2015
What do you think of those youtube videos which say you'll act like x character if you listen to this song for 1-2 months because of the affirmations hidden in the song (or something like that)? Is it retardation at it's finest or actually has some truth in it? Comment section of those videos are full of people who believe in this and I want to know the opinions of people here.
Mar 7, 2018 12:38 PM

Feb 2013
100$ legit
dont forget to create a tulpa of your waifu along the way
Mar 7, 2018 12:39 PM

Dec 2015
I don't know those videos, I try to stay away from weeaboo nonsense on youtube.
Mar 7, 2018 12:39 PM

Sep 2017
my group of friends used to listen to subliminals. told them it was bullshit but they didn’t listen.
Edward Elric > your waifu

Mar 7, 2018 12:42 PM

Feb 2016
romagia said:
100$ legit

i materialized her in the 4th dimension and used my 3D printer to bring her back to life it's totally worth it btw
Mar 7, 2018 12:42 PM

Oct 2015
romagia said:
100$ legit

Ikr and after I responded to the video telling the creator it's a scam and there's no scientific evindece backing it up I got paragraphs of text telling me how ignorant I am and how this technique was used in WW2.
Mar 8, 2018 5:02 AM

Jul 2017
People who would actually do that already have the intention to act like that character. The video only gives a chance for them to do what they want, they can do that even without the video but it would be awkward.
Mar 8, 2018 5:27 AM

Sep 2017
Wtf does that even mean? I have read the question 3 times and my brain is not capable of processing the information you've given me.

Is that really a thing that people do?Can you give me an example?XD
ppl don't think their opinions be wrong, but it do.
Mar 8, 2018 5:27 AM
Sep 2017
Orhunaa said:
What do you think of those youtube videos which say you'll act like x character if you listen to this song for 1-2 months because of the affirmations hidden in the song (or something like that)? Is it retardation at it's finest or actually has some truth in it? Comment section of those videos are full of people who believe in this and I want to know the opinions of people here.

What kind of weeb ass shit do you watch, OP?
“There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground ... and miss."
Mar 8, 2018 5:40 AM

Oct 2015
AraragiAsswipe said:
Wtf does that even mean? I have read the question 3 times and my brain is not capable of processing the information you've given me.

Unfortunately, yes. They say the video has affirmations hidden in the music that's not picked up by your conscious mind but go to your subconscious mind and can alter your personality given enough time. Of course it's nonsense but I wanted to know what people here thought about it. Here's an example:

Knightmare_YK said:

I mostly watch anime OP's and utaite songs. I just happened to see it in my recommendations and clicked solely to state it's bs in the comment section.
Mar 8, 2018 5:50 AM

Oct 2010
This is the weirdest thing anime related that I heard in a while.
People are scamming for views just like real life salesmen.
Mar 8, 2018 5:54 AM

Oct 2015
Catalano said:
This is the weirdest thing anime related that I heard in a while.
People are scamming for views just like real life salesmen.

A lot of anime fans being gullible children helps a lot.
Mar 8, 2018 5:55 AM

Dec 2013
That's actually a thing? Never heard of it.
Mar 8, 2018 6:13 AM

Sep 2017
Orhunaa said:
AraragiAsswipe said:

Unfortunately, yes. They say the video has affirmations hidden in the music that's not picked up by your conscious mind but go to your subconscious mind and can alter your personality given enough time. Of course it's nonsense but I wanted to know what people here thought about it. Here's an example:

Knightmare_YK said:

I mostly watch anime OP's and utaite songs. I just happened to see it in my recommendations and clicked solely to state it's bs in the comment section.

Oh I get it now.There are no hidden affirmations in the music and your subconscious will not alter anything.

It's just the placebo effect, people who believe that if they listen to this video everyday for like 2 months will also believe that it helped them act like that specific character but in reality they are just acting like him out of their own free will (it's honestly not that hard to imitate another fictional character)

As for the point of the video itself, it's just a scam in order to get views and watch time out of people who don't know any better, but honestly you have to be pretty fucking dumb in order to take that bait
ppl don't think their opinions be wrong, but it do.
Mar 8, 2018 6:13 AM

Aug 2017
i would pay thousands of dollars if that actually existed
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

» angry sub only users

Yorda_trico - 2 hours ago

20 by Yorda_trico »»
7 minutes ago

» What percentage of anime that you've seen did you pirate? ( 1 2 3 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 13

119 by Pinoffin »»
10 minutes ago

» I made a fake anime seasonal chart using AI. Which of these sounds interesting to you? ( 1 2 )

FFandMMfan - Apr 13

64 by FFandMMfan »»
11 minutes ago

» Which are the cutest anime girl pout scenes ? (not fan arts but real scenes)

DarkGamerA - Jul 8, 2022

14 by Ohayotaku »»
21 minutes ago

Sticky: » AWC 2024 Anime Watching Challenge - Sign-Up (Open Until December 10th) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AWC_mod - Jan 1

970 by Dragonrogue »»
26 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.