New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 19, 2020 5:09 PM
Aug 2019
Probably Gendo (NGE) hes just a massive c*nt
Mar 20, 2020 1:51 AM

Jan 2020
RainyRai said:
I really really really really really really really really hate Gon Freecs from Gintama. The way he treats his best friend Yang Wenli is honestly disgusting, Yang is such a good person, yet Gon throws him around like trash. Yang isn't the only person he does this too, Gon is constantly trashing on Ginko and Guts as well. What a piece of shit character.

It's his father fault Shou Tucker that make him become an asshole like that
Хайде, хайде, хайде, това е първата зона, брато, първа зона, първа зона, добре, добре, добре, това става тук горе, отива тук горе, само спокойно, само спокойно... Ха, отдясно е, навсякъде отдясно отдясно къде е дясното ти о да добре добре добре тихо мълчаливо не успях да се съсредоточа върху това ЕХ ТЪПАК КОГАТО СИ БАВНО БАВНО ... ой е путката на моето момиче прасе куче, аз Чувствам се добре, о, мамо, *шамар*, какво е това госпожице татко-
Mar 20, 2020 2:01 AM

Jul 2019
Myne form Shield Hero. Well, if you have seen the show then you know why.
Kirito. Just extremely boring.
Mar 20, 2020 2:08 AM

Aug 2018
The MCs from I want to make you a disgusting face and look at your panties.The girls are giving the MC to get laid out but this chad refuses it and decides to look at their panties instead.I don't like the panty fetish at all.
Mar 20, 2020 2:15 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
I usually dislike tsundere characters. Kuudere is slowly becoming something I don't like either.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Mar 20, 2020 2:47 AM
Jul 2018
All my hate goes to Subaru rn. I actually hate all harem protags (and just the schoolboy MCs in general) with extra passion, but it seems like it's not the case anymore. Well, it's not like I hate them less, it's just my hate is silent now. Subaru just changed the game for me.

Why:
- he's unbearably ugly
- lame hair
- shrimp eyes
- as short as a midget
- dresses like a bum
- dares to be around amazing girls
- breathes
- pathetic, miserable loser
- should've never been created
- hope he'd painfully die for good in the end
Mar 20, 2020 5:56 AM

Feb 2020
Manaka Mukaido from Nagi No Asukara. I find her indecisiveness irritating, she stays dumb until the end and makes unnecessary drama. She ruined the entire anime for me; I kept hoping she would dissapear at some point.

Sasuka Uchiha from Naruto. I know, he has a traumatic childhood, a difficult life, but the world has to revolve around him, so if he changes his mind everyone has to change theirs too.

Sakura Haruno from Naruto. I don't think I have to explain why.
Mar 21, 2020 1:28 AM

Mar 2012
I really hate Wolfram von Bielefeld from Kyo Kara Maoh:
- His pride and arrogance knows no bounds and easily gets down to hurling insults at a person he's just met that too without any instigation
- Tried to rape Yuuri in the LNs and manga
- Is a glorified stalker who follows Yuuri everywhere just so that he doesn't even look at anyone else
- Overly jealous and a self-entitled bastard who starts accusing Yuuri of cheating whenever he even smiles at anyone and then hits him or throws things at him. And yes, interacting with animals also counts as "cheating" and "flirting" in his books.
- Incredibly selfish, never once considers Yuuri's feelings even when Yuuri was worried about not being able to return home the he tells him off about how he should never meet his family or friends back on Earth. Even at such a time sex was the only thing on that horny boy's mind.
- Treated his half brother Conrad as an untouchable for years ever since he found out that Conrad was half human.
- For all that pride he has, he resorted to unfair means when he lost to Yuuri in a duel, not once but thrice!
- When it actually comes to protecting Yuuri, he's completely useless, gets kidnapped himself and Yuuri has to go and rescue him instead, in the manga version even puts the entire world into a zombie apocalypse. He's more useless than Sakura Haruno but fujoshis will never admit it because he's a horny gay bishie.
- Greatly favored by the editor and author till the point they are ready to degrade all other characters and toss the plot and setting out of the window for his sake. The editor even goes far enough saying that guys who don't hold back (to sexually assault or rape their love interest) are very "manly" while the ones who don't are incompetent losers futher adding that Yuuri needs someone to "force things on him" or he'd not get anywhere in terms of romance. Fujoshis truly have their heads in the gutter.

And I could go on and on about why I hate him but this should be enough for now.
Mar 21, 2020 4:23 AM

Jul 2019
It's not that I hate them, but I find crybabies extremely annoying 😒 (Midoriya, Shinji, Subaru etc.)
Mar 21, 2020 4:40 AM

Apr 2019
Suzaku Kururugi. Because he's a piece of shit the entire time.
Mar 21, 2020 5:19 AM
Jul 2018
I never hated an anime character until I encountered Kirino Kousaka. She's an annoying b*tch, always abusing Kyousuke, ordering him around and shit.
Mar 22, 2020 4:14 AM
Jul 2018
Kawai from A Silent Voice because she is annoying and a hypocrite.
Mar 22, 2020 4:55 AM

Oct 2017
Polnareff because I dislike characters who get too happy over shit.
Mar 22, 2020 5:04 PM

Feb 2020
near from death note ugh so annoying and smug and just a ripoff of L

also in FMA i hated hated hated shou tucker, what a creep!
Mar 22, 2020 5:09 PM

Dec 2019
IwRageAgain said:
i hate usopp , cause he remains a coward even after the timeskip

What ? this makes no sense, bruh it's his persona, i mean he is a sniper what do you expect he can't even use armament haki lmao, did you see what he did in the dressrosa arc ?
                                                         🖤   

Mar 23, 2020 1:48 AM

Nov 2019
OneWayChaos said:
Touma Kamijou.

I hate his stupid plot armor and he's a moralfag.

yeah he was so annoying,and the loli nun girl too.
Mar 23, 2020 4:46 AM

Dec 2018
Boruto. A Gary Stu who’s a little shit. There’s nothing to like about him, he has no flaws, no personality and is a little shit to everyone for no reason. Naoka from Koe no Katachi is a close second. She’s just an absolute bitch.
MonochrosanityMar 23, 2020 4:51 AM
Apr 4, 2020 4:27 AM

Jan 2020
Himiko Toga because she is so edgy and yandere wannabe
Хайде, хайде, хайде, това е първата зона, брато, първа зона, първа зона, добре, добре, добре, това става тук горе, отива тук горе, само спокойно, само спокойно... Ха, отдясно е, навсякъде отдясно отдясно къде е дясното ти о да добре добре добре тихо мълчаливо не успях да се съсредоточа върху това ЕХ ТЪПАК КОГАТО СИ БАВНО БАВНО ... ой е путката на моето момиче прасе куче, аз Чувствам се добре, о, мамо, *шамар*, какво е това госпожице татко-
Apr 4, 2020 7:59 AM

Feb 2020
It's weird, it is very easy for me to love a character, but to hate one... I can't recall one I despise so strongly, despite the fact that there are plenty I don't like. I think I just forget the characters I dislike, is anyone else in my case ? I feel alone...
Apr 4, 2020 12:31 PM

Jan 2020
I want to say Griffith... but he is a great character. I think I would have to say Femto. If you know you know.

Apr 4, 2020 12:39 PM

Apr 2015
Levi from AoT, just your usual shounen protag who's only personality is that's he's stoic and kills things. He's so bland too.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Apr 4, 2020 1:33 PM

Jun 2012
Mayuri from Steins;Gate. She is just too childlike. "Tuturu" makes me cringe.
Shoot first, think never.
Apr 5, 2020 6:09 AM

Jul 2019
Izuku "Deku" Midoriya

i just don't like it, i don't want to explain
Apr 5, 2020 6:45 AM

Apr 2019
As far as I can remember Yuuki Rito from To love Ru.
https://myanimelist.net/character/5510/Rito_Yuuki
I don't think I've despised any character (an MC at that) as much as this piece of crap. 4-5 seasons of bull crap and all he does is yell and run away from that yellow haired girl from being beaten to death (don't remember her name). He's so pathetic at times and the worse part is that at unexpected times, he tries to stand up as a man. From the beginning, he loves a girl (his classmate) and from the middle of the first season, he starts loving another girl but he doesn't confess to either of them till the very end. How pathetic can one get man. I feel utmost disgust just seeing that guy's face.
Rem is best girl
Apr 19, 2020 2:34 AM

Jan 2020
Any loli except Illya and Megumin , because they exist only to bait lolicon to watch the anime
Any handsome guy with cold personality , because it's an overused cliche
Apr 19, 2020 2:46 AM

Aug 2018
MarcusRomain said:
Any loli except Illya and Megumin , because they exist only to bait lolicon to watch the anime

Have you seen ALL of the anime with "loli" characters?
Apr 19, 2020 7:36 AM

Nov 2017
https://myanimelist.net/character/83405/Seryuu_Ubiquitous?q=seryu
She killed best girl yo like stfu with the justice shit

Apr 19, 2020 9:19 AM

Oct 2019
Itou Makoto from School days. That degenerate piece of shit always get on my nerves.
Apr 19, 2020 9:23 AM

Jul 2019
Tropisch said:
Levi from AoT, just your usual shounen protag who's only personality is that's he's stoic and kills things. He's so bland too.
Protagonist: So who's Eren?
Stoic: LOL. Really just stoic?
Bland: Can you explain?
Should I troll in the troll bait threads? It is kinda idiotic to be logical in the troll bait threads. Well, it will depend on my mood.
Apr 19, 2020 9:24 AM
Nov 2019
fotosnara said:
Used to hate kakashi for killing Run
I was very angry when I watched that episode.
fotosnara said:
fotosnara said:
he shoud kill you instead ... (●■●■)

Apr 19, 2020 9:27 AM
Nov 2017
Every overpowered Isekai MC that doesn't use his full power because "the enemy could become my friend" or "I don't wanna kill anybody that's gonna make me the baddy"
Apr 19, 2020 9:50 AM

Apr 2020
Mei from Citrus. She constantly forces herself on Yuzu, and once Yuzu gets attached and starts pining for her she pushes her away. Also it's pretty bullshit that Yuzu could "fall in love" with Mei after Mei forcibly kisses her WITHOUT HER CONSENT
Apr 19, 2020 10:53 AM

Jul 2015
I can handle any and all characters except weak ass, spineless MCs. Imagine a whole God damn show with amazing potential and team backing it up just for a pooptard nincompoop of a main to screw everything up by being a cry baby.

Accel World was a damn mistake, everything was so beautifully drawn and the characters so nicely designed, but then you have the wonderful Haruyuki Arita... a foot long inedible subway sandwich who had a whole 24 episode series, an OVA, and a movie for a proper character development, but no, let's just give him some overpowered moments inside the virtual world and leave him the same as before in the real world.
I get the fact that he's supposed to be a nervous individual with a really low self-esteem, but being the simple man that I am, I can't ignore such a difference in character design within the same show. I get that the Director wanted to put out an image of a vulnerable character that's shunned and discriminated by everyone, but not to go to such lengths as to straight up kill the whole show and put us off, not a chibi.

P.S. A big shoutout to my homie Yukiteru from Mirai Nikki. Screw you as well.
PantsuuGodApr 20, 2020 5:08 AM

"You shall fall in love with someone who doesn't love you.
For not loving someone who did"

Apr 19, 2020 11:56 AM
Apr 2012
I hate Levy McGarden from Fairy Tail. Why such a minor character, you ask? I just hate everything she stands for.

She was meant to be a background character, but was popular among geek girls who self-inserted themselves onto her and shipped her with the bad boy Gajeel. Mashima gave her more screentime because of this, instead on focusing on more interesting characters like Jellal, Laxus, Mirajane and Cana.

This is very obvious if you look at old FT art, which she was always absent from (while Mira and Cana weren't...) and compare with new art where she's in the very front with team Natsu. The way she went from irrelevant to hanging out with the main cast is very, very jarring.

She's EXTREMELY overrated for a character with no depth or personality. I hate characters like this that people latch onto because they're so bland a lot of people can project onto them, she's to girls what isekai protagonists are for guys except no one ever calls this out.

What I hate the most is, the fact that her fans push her as if she's important to the story and even get mad when she's not there. Most importantly, that Mashima actually noticed them and gave them what they wanted. This character is proof that Mashima is a sellout.
Apr 19, 2020 12:35 PM

Apr 2015
puneetsingh said:
Tropisch said:

Nice post of gibberish, I guess. Where you trying to tell me something or what?
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
-Atena Saotome 
Apr 19, 2020 12:42 PM
Jul 2018
Deku, L, Light, Edward Elric, all Gundam MC except Kamille
Apr 19, 2020 12:42 PM
Jul 2018
IwRageAgain said:
i hate usopp , cause he remains a coward even after the timeskip

Agreed, unfunny and unnecessary character
Apr 19, 2020 12:44 PM

Dec 2017
Kizaru from One Piece. Just can't stand the way he talks
Apr 19, 2020 12:54 PM

Oct 2018
Mochizuki Touya (Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni), boring generic MC in a boring generic anime...

Agatsuma Zenitsu (Kimetsu no Yaiba), why do I hate this guy? "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" *inhales* "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Need i say more?

Meliodas (Nanatsu no Taizai): Useless + boring + unfunny + ...pervy? no, he is a molester at best, and at worst he is rapey.

Emiya Shirou (Fate/stay night), ruined what I am told is a great anime series. I was pissed off the entire time watching him in Fate/stay night. His is the kind of character that should have been a random fodder to be killed without ever having had a line to speak.

Uchiha Sasuke, and Haruno Sakura, (Naruto/Naruto: Shippuuden):

And the award for worst character ever goes to: Keehl Mihael, AKA "Mello" AKA "M" (Death Note).
████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
████░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░████
████░░▄██████████░░░░░░██▀░░░▀██▄░░████
████░░███████████░░░░░░█▄░░▀░░▄██░░████
█████░░▀▀███████░░░██░░░██▄▄▄█▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░░░▄▄▀░░░████░░░▀▄▄░░░░░██████
█████░░░░░█▄░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░░░█████
█████░░░▀▀█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░░▀█▄░░█░░█░░░█░░█▄▀░░░░██▀▀▀▀
▀░░░▀██▄░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▄▄
▄▄▄░░░▀▀██▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███░░░▄██▄
██████▄▄░░▀█████▀█████▀██████▀▀░░▄█████
██████████▄░░▀▀█▄░░░░░▄██▀▀▀░▄▄▄███▀▄██
Apr 19, 2020 2:49 PM
Apr 2016
There isn't any anime character that has been making my hatred flaming within my self than other than this girl
https://myanimelist.net/character/112929/Malty_Melromarc
Apr 20, 2020 1:45 AM

Jul 2019
Tropisch said:
puneetsingh said:

So you don't understand a thing? What a waste of post.
Should I troll in the troll bait threads? It is kinda idiotic to be logical in the troll bait threads. Well, it will depend on my mood.
Apr 20, 2020 6:40 AM
The Color Morale

Apr 2018
I absolute despised Kiritsugu Emiya from Fate/Zero. His ideals and beliefs really didn’t mesh well with me. He was perfectly fine with killing in the sake of saving everyone else. It’s also why I wasn’t a big fan of his adopted son who held somewhat similar beliefs.(he’s much more likable though) that being said, my distain for Kiritsugu led me to absolutely enjoy his rival and the series main antagonist Kirei Kotomine. Because even though Kirei was an evil bastard he stayed true to his nature and didn’t try to make excuses for his behavior. His actions blended well with his dark and mysterious personality while Emiya was just an edge lord with unobtainable dreams. Sorry for the rant but I just had to say it. I hate that coward ass pussy bitch.
Apr 20, 2020 6:42 AM
The Color Morale

Apr 2018
exviL said:
There isn't any anime character that has been making my hatred flaming within my self than other than this girl
exviL said:
I really wanted that bitch to get her fucking head cut off.
Apr 20, 2020 10:44 AM

Apr 2015
puneetsingh said:
Tropisch said:

Pretty sure you're the one that doesn't understand, don't get mad just because someone posts their opinion of a character in a thread where it's the point to do so.
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
-Atena Saotome 
Apr 22, 2020 4:17 AM

Jul 2019
Tropisch said:
puneetsingh said:

Pretty sure you're the one that doesn't understand, don't get mad just because someone posts their opinion of a character in a thread where it's the point to do so.
Hmm, I think I need to explain that what you didn't understand:
1. You said Levi is a protagonist then I asked who is Eren? but you didn't understand what I asked to you, which means you don't even know who is the protagonist of the show is and it is weird. Levi is not a protagonist which means your point of "YOUR JUST USUAL SHOUNEN PROTAGONIST" is on my weirdo LEVEL scale.
2. I asked just stoic? You Didn't understand it either. Well maybe he is not presented in a usual way therefore it goes over some people heads as his emotions are covered by his actions but if I remember he was the only one to remind of the sacrifice of the soldiers to Erwin due to which Erwin paid somewhat attention to it, then come His OVAS, then Ilse's Notebook OVAs appearance and more but some of the part only remains in the manga.
3. Bland: I asked can you explain but you didn't understand it either because his details are not shown as a protagonist but as an important character but in an unusual way.
4. You said I don't understand. Well I understood, therefore I asked questions of your own points but I think I didn't used the word 'may' instead of 'can' or was somewhat trying to humor a little bit. Well I think my use of word 'can' may have caused you feel negative or something like that and you changed it to blame me that I m talking gibberish.
5. You said I m mad while you are the one seems to be mad.

MAY be you can answer these points or MAY be just say that I am just harassing you next time etc.
puneetsinghApr 22, 2020 4:21 AM
Apr 22, 2020 4:20 AM

Mar 2018
Apr 22, 2020 12:46 PM

Apr 2015
@puneetsingh Wow, salty much? Just let me have my opinion, stop being so angry about it. Ok, whatever, you can kindly fuck off now.
TropischApr 22, 2020 11:21 PM
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
-Atena Saotome 
Apr 22, 2020 9:20 PM

Jul 2019
Tropisch said:
@puneetsingh Wow, salty much? Just let me have my opinion, stop being so angry about it.
1. When did I say you can't dislike Levi but what I did say is that atleast have solid points to base your opinion.
2. Well, even someone is good or not, you can still hate that character. I m not opposing for that.
3. I wasn't online on MAL that much but I think some things are changed as asking questions is directly proportional to be salty/angry but to inform you nicely that your post isn't personal, it's on the anime discussion page.
4. You should have said that before that you don't wanna discuss at all and let me have my opinion(which is okay either it's on weak points or solid points) but going irritated over for asking questions without addressing that you don't wanna discuss at all, you asked me to explain something with a question mark, didn't ya and so I did later on but now you are irritated as I explained it and now are saying me that I m angry.
5. One side of a coin: I don't care if you like a character or not to make a post but on the Other side of a coin: The points upon which you based your claims are the ones which took my attention to post to you.
Tropisch said:
@puneetsingh Ok, whatever, you can kindly fuck off now.
As you have edited your post with a new line, I think it would've been great if it ended with just "Ok,whatever" but why I thinking that if I had been in person-to-person talk with you then you would've beat me in MMA/UFC style.
puneetsinghApr 23, 2020 5:27 AM
Apr 22, 2020 9:46 PM
Dec 2017
-Midoriya from Boku no hero: he is the worst MC ever. and the worst coward and beta male ever.
-the two main characters in No Game No Life: the relationship between them make me sick.
I also hate boring lolis like Megumin
AquaBlue-samaApr 22, 2020 9:53 PM
Apr 22, 2020 9:49 PM

Oct 2019
Naho from Orange makes me scream in agony.

i also want to slap Shiina from Pet Girl of Sakurasou very much.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Russian in anime

Catalano - Yesterday

37 by Strayfe »»
3 minutes ago

» Is it ok to finish anime you don't enjoy ?

Alpha_1_Zero - 4 hours ago

26 by Lizsaki »»
5 minutes ago

» Character explaining their own power to opponent is stupid, why do they do that?

Rinrinka - 8 hours ago

33 by TRC_Randy »»
5 minutes ago

» What are your thoughts on harem anime?

BuddhaIsBetter - 10 hours ago

42 by Vendicator »»
13 minutes ago

» Describe your anime watching as one sentence.

LenRea - Apr 11

42 by TRC_Randy »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.