Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Enkou JK Bitch Gal: Ojisan to Namapako Seikatsu Episode 2 Discussion

Mar 5, 2018 1:04 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Straight in with Nana helping the guy rub one off the guy, while in her gym uniform. No insertion still if you remember her no insertion and no kissing rule from the previous episode.

Ami and the guy at a family restaurant with more daring stunts, starting with some fella action under the table then jump into some actual sex, while still under the table. Damn I love gyarus.

Jumps back to Nana finally giving the thumbs up to get penetrated and for her first time.

Finale threesome.

Some of the side angle shots of the girls faces seemed a bit off but aside from that, another good episode.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!

Mar 7, 2018 4:27 AM
No way no one noticed them under the table, as usual.

Loled at some of the black hair's ahs during the bridging and arm crossed penetration. Well, actually the moans were pretty good. the position was somewhat lewd technique with the locking in position.

Noticeably more body twitch this ep which is a good thing. although still the breasts were rather stiff and lack of the body transitional movements and other body part jiggles. Some good muscle definition of oji-San though.

And the plays were nothing special I guess. and there's like no progession, just quickly jump into different positions, not much distinction in the feeling or state of body etc. especially for the 3P scene.
Modified by User-san, Mar 7, 2018 4:58 AM

Mar 13, 2018 6:26 AM

Modified by Serhiyko, Feb 17, 2020 12:00 PM

Mar 14, 2018 9:05 PM

How about two healthy gyarus loving Oji-san? Superb sex [I loved the sumata & layer cake scenes], drawn & animated with skill what more can you ask?

Mar 19, 2018 9:25 AM
chance for episode 3 or not?

Nov 11, 2018 8:42 AM

Doing it in public shows that those JK sluts are as slutty as they can be. It'd be hard to not hear the muffly blowjob noises but I guess it can pass off as a rather messy eater~

Looks like their schedules were aligned and they went there right away in their cheerleader uniforms to please the old man. Getting paid to have fun's pretty convenient. Fluid animation's nice too.

Mar 29, 2019 10:07 PM

fine at best

the animation and art wasn't too good but still it is what saves this from a lower score

as always, the 3some lacking yuri action, it's a shame.

6/10

Aug 18, 2020 1:36 AM

I rate this a 10/10 o the 'fappable' scale.

Aug 20, 2020 11:02 AM

Oji-san can you bought my virgin, wtf.... Rip Nana