Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Mar 5, 2018 11:57 AM
The last 2 episodes of season 1 were supposed to be the first 2 episodes of season 2.
The makers of NGNL dont have funds to create a season 2....but they should do a money donation pool for the second season...many popular anime makers also did this , like the makers of fullmetal alchemist and the makers of BNHA...they should to because the anime is really popular...but i dont really know why they dont but thay did sell some NGNL novels etc.. If you go on youtube youll find many vids saying that season 2 is coming out in 2018.
but spoiler alert
they havent battled tet yet so there has to be a season 2....
.you can also read the manga to find out what happens next! The manga stops after 2 volumes so its better to read the novels !

Mar 5, 2018 11:59 AM

or you can read the rightful source material which is the Novel instead of the trashy manga adaption.

Mar 5, 2018 8:43 PM

I don't get how this is "news"... Yeah, they should be doing a lot of things- doesn't mean they are.

Mar 6, 2018 9:22 AM
i did tel you about the last 2 episodes and how they were supposed to be the first few episodes of the 2nd seasons....but i heard they couldnt do it cuz of some legal issues idk

Sep 17, 2018 10:20 AM
BlackFIFA19 said:
or you can read the rightful source material which is the Novel instead of the trashy manga adaption.

Well, i heard the officially translated novels are pretty lose and trashy as well.

Sep 24, 2018 5:39 AM

It isn't about the money
The novels sales are great
The anime sold greatly
And the movie was a hit

Sep 24, 2018 3:15 PM
BlackFIFA19 said:

Light novel translations are not always good and/or widely accessible.

In addition, many people prefer seeing the source material visualized and animated to spending their time reading the source material volumes after volumes. If you're that type of a person, seeing the anime you're enjoying the crap out of suddenly ending for no apparent reason and basically telling you "well, you should now go read the novel if you want to see the rest of the story" is one of the most annoying things that can happen to you. You like the anime, the animation, the visuals, the voices, the music, and then you're forced to forget about all of those things you enjoyed about the series and continue the story from the novel. It's kinda like what happened to Half Life - the latest game ends with a cliffhanger, and then the lead writer just comes out and says "folks, there won't be a new half life game, but here's the script I wrote for it".

Of course that wouldn't be such a big problem if the story for the anime adaptation had at least a satisfying ending. There are a lot of anime adaptations out there that almost make you believe that they've adapted the entire material, and the story does not continue after the anime ending.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying reading the novel is a bad idea, but I'm just trying to explain why it's not for some of us.