Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Did Marrine Kreische Took A Bad Decission For Her And Her Kingdom In Episode 9 At The Ending ? Was The Way She Took Can Be Justified Or Not ?

New
Mar 2, 2018 10:20 PM
Apr 2016
Well I just Saw episode 9 and its discussion people are kinda angry on her for sleeping with Mirza guy
tbh i was too
but from the starting i was never shipping Alexsis and Maria To Begin With
You may ask why because japanese people have problems with princess and there lover
like for exxample Aldnoah Zero was a good anime but the ship between princess and mc didn't sail
same goes for Pilot and princess movie its a great movie and at the ending the ship failed again

Its like princess care for there kingdom more than there lover or family
so they'll bend fall down to the depth to go there
that's what the black princess did
Bear in mind i am not defending her

she'll be one of the worst chars other than that mirza guy in my opinion

The way she used to get alliance is not justified in my opinion but we know people do some dumb mistake gain power and this episode provided us a great example

So what do you think i would like to know your opinions Thank you
AsT5Mar 3, 2018 8:09 AM
Mar 2, 2018 10:35 PM
Mar 2018
Worst ever I wanted theo to choose between the princess and
The mage . Fuck this ship.
Correct you mistake please releases new episode and where theo had is power house and cunning Characters
Theo has sleep with princess and love at Sameach time the mage.
Mar 2, 2018 10:38 PM

Jul 2017
I think that the bad decision was made by A-1 Pictures for making the scene so explicit, in my opinion, it was not necessary, but I guess with this they wanted to make an impact and get the attention of the viewer and they did it.
According to some people who read the novel, this scene is not as important as it was given in the anime.
Now, it would be interesting to know alex's opinion when he finds out what his "little princess" did
ReppiTMar 2, 2018 10:45 PM
~~
Mar 3, 2018 1:22 AM

Dec 2015
This fit with her character. She'll do anything to reach her goal. At first I thought the Milza guy was only testing her determination. But then again in the dialogue it seemed like he just wanted her and in the military/fighting stuff he wasn't holding back as well. (Just killing, killing, killing.)
Mar 3, 2018 1:24 AM

Apr 2016
See ? that's the problem with shippers, they destroy everything with their opinions. Oh man, this last episode will haunt the fans for like a decade lol. Also people speaks about explicit scene ? like what ? it was nothing serious.
Mar 3, 2018 1:26 AM
Apr 2016
Swagernator said:
See ? that's the problem with shippers, they destroy everything with their opinions. Oh man, this last episode will haunt the fans for like a decade lol. Also people speaks about explicit scene ? like what ? it was nothing serious.

yeah it was bad it will be hard to watch ep 10 for those who shipped them
but the ship wont sink
Mar 3, 2018 1:29 AM

Apr 2016
AsT5 said:
Swagernator said:

but the ship wont sink

I mean what ? ... people talk about NTR ? like where ? they are not married not even a couple lol people need to get their shit together fast, i dont like the show i droppet it log time, but this is just dumb reason for people to hate this show, and belive me this shit will bring hatred from the end of the world on this show, in west especially.
Mar 3, 2018 1:35 AM
Apr 2016
Swagernator said:
AsT5 said:

but the ship wont sink

I mean what ? ... people talk about NTR ? like where ? they are not married not even a couple lol people need to get their shit together fast, i dont like the show i droppet it log time, but this is just dumb reason for people to hate this show, and belive me this shit will bring hatred from the end of the world on this show, in west especially.

so here is the problem ntr was introduced by japanese
they better understand that shit then us
people are confused with the term ntr
it wasn't ntr
the princess clearly said that "alexsis was his past"
that means its over between them
Mar 3, 2018 2:29 AM
Oct 2017
Link to the LIGHT NOVEL PLEASE
Mar 3, 2018 2:56 AM

Nov 2014
I think most of supreme women would probably did the same as Marrine..
She wanted to unite the country, and It'll be bad if she didn't gain Mirza to her side, right?
so she'll do what that guy wanted to do.

it's one of many dark parts if we deal with political issue..
even on the Hentai plot.. they're always be the same pattern.. that's why prepare yourself if there are a story with Women ruled the Kingdom.
Mar 3, 2018 3:51 AM

Jun 2016
IN MY OPINION, but first i need to tell is that i don't know the LN had this timeline or not... so this is pure opinion from the anime perspective...

i think its ok that anime had this timeline but i think it need more explanation and its not a bad dicission about why did this princess accept to do sex... because this is shocking to the viewers... and yeah its seems like a bad dicission but this i like for the greater good...

my conclusion is that this anime need more explanation about that. and nope its not a bad diccision at all... THIS POLITICAL !!!

sry bad grammar don't hate me please.. this is my IMO
Mar 3, 2018 4:27 AM

May 2012
She took the right decision. Thats Mirza guys knows how to fuck better than that pussy Alexsis

And there is noting shocking about what happened. Even in real life, many women have sex for money, power etc
Mar 3, 2018 5:37 AM
Dec 2014
thepath said:
She took the right decision. Thats Mirza guys knows how to fuck better than that pussy Alexsis

And there is noting shocking about what happened. Even in real life, many women have sex for money, power etc

I think her decision to wage war is a mistake she can achieve the "unification" by marrying Alexis. It's practically killing 2 birds with 1 stone and probably the reason why the lords aren't supporting her is because she supported the King of Savis against Theo when the alliance is clearly the ones who started the fight.
Mar 3, 2018 5:46 AM
Apr 2016
Uchiha-D-Ichigo said:

read it long time ago on MTL chinese raw
can't share the link its in chinese
apologies
Mar 3, 2018 6:23 AM
Feb 2016
She made 2 idiotic decisions.
1st one is using chemical (well magical) weapon which breakes some kind of treaty. It gives other countries an argument to use it against her.
2nd is selling herself so cheaply. It's not an official union of two rulers/rulers-to-be but a prostitution. You would expect her to haggle more when it comes to her body... It's obvious that author tried to shock readers, sadly he shocked me by poor writing and characters. Maybe it makes more sense in LN (which I doubt considering LN quality as a literary genre) but in anime they decided to take more time into animating sex scene than in showing characters' reasoning.

I wasn't expecting much from this, but it's managed to dissapoint me anyway.
Mar 3, 2018 6:49 AM
Apr 2016
Ihategrand said:
Correct you mistake please releases new episode and where theo had is power house and cunning Characters
JaVzD said:
I think that the bad decision was made by A-1 Pictures for making the scene so explicit, in my opinion, it was not necessary, but I guess with this they wanted to make an impact and get the attention of the viewer and they did it.
According to some people who read the novel, this scene is not as important as it was given in the anime.
Now, it would be interesting to know alex's opinion when he finds out what his "little princess" did
Luthandorius said:
This fit with her character. She'll do anything to reach her goal. At first I thought the Milza guy was only testing her determination. But then again in the dialogue it seemed like he just wanted her and in the military/fighting stuff he wasn't holding back as well. (Just killing, killing, killing.)
Swagernator said:
Uchiha-D-Ichigo said:
RyuuZy said:
She wanted to unite the country, and It'll be bad if she didn't gain Mirza to her side, right?

even on the Hentai plot.. they're always be the same pattern.. that's why prepare yourself if there are a story with Women ruled the Kingdom.
lTl__lTl said:
IN MY OPINION, but first i need to tell is that i don't know the LN had this timeline or not... so this is pure opinion from the anime perspective...

i think its ok that anime had this timeline but i think it need more explanation and its not a bad dicission about why did this princess accept to do sex... because this is shocking to the viewers... and yeah its seems like a bad dicission but this i like for the greater good...

my conclusion is that this anime need more explanation about that. and nope its not a bad diccision at all... THIS POLITICAL !!!

thepath said:

Huex3 said:
thepath said:

I think her decision to wage war is a mistake she can achieve the "unification" by marrying Alexis. It's practically killing 2 birds with 1 stone and probably the reason why the lords aren't supporting her is because she supported the King of Savis against Theo when the alliance is clearly the ones who started the fight.
Sharri said:
1st one is using chemical (well magical) weapon which breakes some kind of treaty. It gives other countries an argument to use it against her.
2nd is selling herself so cheaply. It's not an official union of two rulers/rulers-to-be but a prostitution. You would expect her to haggle more when it comes to her body... It's obvious that author tried to shock readers, sadly he shocked me by poor writing and characters. Maybe it makes more sense in LN (which I doubt considering LN quality as a literary genre) but in anime they decided to take more time into animating sex scene than in showing characters' reasoning.

Sorry for Disturbing you guys here is ending of the whole LN
Mar 3, 2018 7:01 AM

Nov 2008
AsT5 said:
Ihategrand said:
JaVzD said:
Luthandorius said:
Swagernator said:
Uchiha-D-Ichigo said:
RyuuZy said:

lTl__lTl said:

thepath said:

Huex3 said:

Sharri said:

So thats all 100% confirmed? .. I mean honestly I kinda figured it would go that way in general - and if so I wonder how much the anime will cover.
Mar 3, 2018 7:05 AM

Jul 2017
Swagernator said:

it wasn't ntr

That the princess does not mind alex, does not mean that it is not NTR, because the princess is the love interest of alex and that is enough to be NTR.
Do you know how many NTR hentai sleeves are there where the MC is robbed of his childhood friend that he was in love with? NTR applies to loving interest, not just bride / wife.
~~
Mar 3, 2018 7:10 AM

Jul 2017
AsT5 said:
Ihategrand said:
JaVzD said:
Luthandorius said:
Swagernator said:
Uchiha-D-Ichigo said:
RyuuZy said:

lTl__lTl said:

thepath said:

Huex3 said:

Sharri said:

~~
Mar 3, 2018 7:20 AM
Apr 2017
I see no wrong in her decision, in fact Marrine actually gain my respect for her determination.

You don't always get free lunch like how Theo gains Siluca, you have to pay for what you want/need
Mar 3, 2018 7:52 AM
Apr 2016
JaVzD said:

it wasn't ntr

That the princess does not mind alex, does not mean that it is not NTR, because the princess is the love interest of alex and that is enough to be NTR.
Do you know how many NTR hentai sleeves are there where the MC is robbed of his childhood friend that he was in love with? NTR applies to loving interest, not just bride / wife.

that love interest should be in a relationship with that guy who just got ntr'ed
if you rewatch the episode 9
Milza asks him "i heard you were in love with alexsis"
Marine said "that it was in the past"
so at this moment they had sex they weren't in the relationship

and in ntr sex the girl gets fucked by that same dude more than one time and also the girl enjoys getting fucked you can look at some hentai you'll get the idea

And in this LN
that sex was just one time thing and she didn't like the sex not milza guy

in simple words its
ntr means fucking the same dude regularly being in a relationship/dating/married to other guy
AsT5Mar 3, 2018 7:55 AM
Mar 3, 2018 7:54 AM
Apr 2016
JaVzD said:
AsT5 said:

dude its not ntr
ntr means fucking the same dude regularly being in a relationship/dating/married to other guy

and in ntr sex the girl gets fucked by that same dude more than one time and also the girl enjoys getting fucked you can look at some hentai you'll get the idea

And in this LN

And yeah you can drop this aren't my or your time mate because the LN isn't that intresting too
Mar 3, 2018 9:49 AM

Aug 2015
So he's okay with her sleeping with Milza? Wow....I guess the author could of went different ways with that but this just seems like a cop out. I think majority of.people would be pissed if the person they loved had sex with someone else especially being their first time too. But I guess Alexis was written to just take it in stride. Sigh.
So many boobs in fairy tail, it's crazy.
Mar 3, 2018 9:52 AM
Apr 2016
rickfurious said:
So he's okay with her sleeping with Milza? Wow....I guess the author could of went different ways with that but this just seems like a cop out. I think majority of.people would be pissed if the person they loved had sex with someone else especially being their first time too. But I guess Alexis was written to just take it in stride. Sigh.

looks like japanese and korean authors are ok with that stuff XD
Mar 3, 2018 10:30 AM

Jul 2017
AsT5 said:
JaVzD said:

dude its not ntr

And in this LN

And yeah you can drop this aren't my or your time mate because the LN isn't that intresting too

It does not necessarily have to be his girlfriend or something, just being a loving interest is already considered NTR.
And Alex loves her, and that's enough to make it NTR even if she does not do it.
~~
Mar 3, 2018 10:38 AM
Apr 2016
JaVzD said:
AsT5 said:

dude its not ntr

And in this LN

It does not necessarily have to be his girlfriend or something, just being a loving interest is already considered NTR.
And Alex loves her, and that's enough to make it NTR even if she does not do it.

look our opinion differs because i dont remeber any hentai where the love interest isn't in relationship with the mc, and ntr has multiple sex if milza sleeps with marine 2-3 times then you can call it ntr

and beside we are off the topic ntr or not idc anymore

i just wanna know your thought was the princess decission right up until now or not ?
Mar 3, 2018 12:49 PM

May 2009
Light novel did not end yet. It will end with 10th volume which will be out in ~3 weeks. Anime will obviously adapt whole series.
Mar 3, 2018 1:00 PM
Apr 2016
bastek66 said:
Light novel did not end yet. It will end with 10th volume which will be out in ~3 weeks. Anime will obviously adapt whole series.

well those must be rumours than how it will end
though marrying part is legit
Mar 3, 2018 10:50 PM

Nov 2008
bastek66 said:

and yet we have snip-it stuff from volume 10seemingly everywhere saying the same thing? interesting.
Mar 4, 2018 1:33 PM
Apr 2016
The second part focusing more on ambition of Marrine and lengths she was willing to go to in order to achieve her goal of uniting the continent and thus uniting the crests.

This scene where she approved the usage of Miasma, was interesting. The scene rubbed me the wrong way and this one character summed up my thinking at the time when he said " is this how the continent's most powerful knights fight". Though, I guess it was the most efficient strategy because it effectively incapacitated the union soldiers and saved the forces of the Alliance from any casualties.
Mar 4, 2018 8:16 PM

Nov 2008
AsT5 said:
The second part focusing more on ambition of Marrine and lengths she was willing to go to in order to achieve her goal of uniting the continent and thus uniting the crests.

This scene where she approved the usage of Miasma, was interesting. The scene rubbed me the wrong way and this one character summed up my thinking at the time when he said " is this how the continent's most powerful knights fight". Though, I guess it was the most efficient strategy because it effectively incapacitated the union soldiers and saved the forces of the Alliance from any casualties.

Indeed but at the same time decreasing outside* morale and desire for fight under her command if I recall correctly she isn't making herself the most popular person.
Mar 4, 2018 8:18 PM
Apr 2016
sirwence said:
AsT5 said:

Indeed but at the same time decreasing outside* morale and desire for fight under her command if I recall correctly she isn't making herself the most popular person.

Winter Animes Are Bizzare Nowadays
Last year Kuzu no Honkai and This Time Grancrest senki
Mar 4, 2018 9:40 PM
Jan 2017
the intention is pretty clear. They just want the viewer to hate her, so thinking about what she did from the perspective of right or wrong it really doesn't matter. But judging from the reaction I think it was a success.
Mar 5, 2018 12:05 PM

Apr 2017
AsT5 said:
Well I just Saw episode 9 and its discussion people are kinda angry on her for sleeping with Mirza guy
tbh i was too
You may ask why because japanese people have problems with princess and there lover
like for exxample Aldnoah Zero was a good anime but the ship between princess and mc didn't sail
same goes for Pilot and princess movie its a great movie and at the ending the ship failed again

The way she used to get alliance is not justified in my opinion but we know people do some dumb mistake gain power and this episode provided us a great example

first of all thank you for the spoiler now I'm very damn relieved now, I hoped she dies after what she did I mean how much of a cold disgusting bitch can she be and seriously she don't deserve Alexis at all!
Mar 5, 2018 12:18 PM

Apr 2017
AsT5 said:
Ihategrand said:
JaVzD said:
Luthandorius said:
Swagernator said:
Uchiha-D-Ichigo said:
RyuuZy said:

lTl__lTl said:

thepath said:

Huex3 said:

Sharri said:

thank you so much amazing ending i can't wait to see it all animated especially to what happen to the Arab guy I want to see it in full details (so my heart can restore peace)
Mar 5, 2018 12:22 PM

Apr 2017
AsT5 said:
Ihategrand said:
JaVzD said:
Luthandorius said:
Swagernator said:
Uchiha-D-Ichigo said:
RyuuZy said:

lTl__lTl said:

thepath said:

Huex3 said:

Sharri said:

AsT5 said:
Ihategrand said:
JaVzD said:
Luthandorius said:
Swagernator said:
Uchiha-D-Ichigo said:
RyuuZy said:

lTl__lTl said:

thepath said:

Huex3 said:

Sharri said:

thank you so much amazing ending i can't wait to see it all animated
Kirito_onlineMar 5, 2018 12:26 PM
Mar 5, 2018 12:40 PM

Apr 2017
JaVzD said:

it wasn't ntr

can someone please tell me what ntr means? I honestly don't know!
Mar 5, 2018 12:52 PM
Apr 2016
Kirito_online said:
JaVzD said:

its like stealing a girl from main character and regularly having sex with the girl and the main character doesn't do anything just watch his girl getting fucked

I still believe it's not ntr as it was one time sex and marine has resolvee to forgot alexsis
and milza didn't steal her from alexsis because they weren't in a relationship

but fuck that I don't care
I'll hate her for this fucked up decision she took
Mar 5, 2018 1:16 PM

Apr 2017
AsT5 said:
Kirito_online said:

its like stealing a girl from main character and regularly having sex with the girl and the main character doesn't do anything just watch his girl getting fucked

I still believe it's not ntr as it was one time sex and marine has resolvee to forgot alexsis
and milza didn't steal her from alexsis because they weren't in a relationship

but fuck that I don't care
I'll hate her for this fucked up decision she took
thank you for explaining it for me!
And yeah I hate her too, that decision is seriously fucked up.
Mar 5, 2018 3:21 PM

Mar 2018
What it should be mentioned is that the episode was very well directed. It was a great success in capturing and harming the audience. We could see a warmth love and a corrupted soul.
Now the real problem is the plot:
Mar 5, 2018 6:49 PM
Apr 2016
ImmortalDao said:
What it should be mentioned is that the episode was very well directed. It was a great success in capturing and harming the audience. We could see a warmth love and a corrupted soul.
Now the real problem is the plot:

well political drama do have dark moments
but bro the LN didn't give that much preference to milza sex scene
it was forgettable but as the anime made it an explicit scene so that is captured in our mind
so if the anime focused on that shit so much
I guess they'll do something about that to satisfy the rage of the viewers
so let's wait and watch
Mar 5, 2018 10:52 PM

Aug 2013
Sharri said:

That's the thing. It makes her look opposite of what she pretends to be. She puts on this facade of a merciless tyrant willing to do anything to conquer the continent. A ruler who doesnt back down or take shit from anyone.

But she's so weak and powerless that she gives into the slightest demands or pressure because she's desperate for power to prove herself. She didnt even hesitate. "I'll fight for you but I wanna fuck you this once". ..."Ok lets do it right now". Zero hesitation.
Apr 3, 2018 12:46 AM

Aug 2012
AsT5 said:
tbh i was too

She took an awful decision. But again she took awful decisions from the moment she cancelled the wedding with mr cuck prince. She could have had it all just by marrying him. Now even if she ends up with him then the hate for her from the viewers will be unquenched
Apr 21, 2018 4:53 AM

May 2012
My thoughts...

Apr 28, 2018 2:28 PM
Apr 2018
I thought that shes a proud princess who would reach the top with her own might while protecting her dignity, but I guess it was just my misunderstanding.
She was one of the char that I respect the most in this series [b4 eps 9 ofc.. kinda disappointed.. a bit].

Sacrificed her purity to get Mirza who is "stronger than a super saiyan" [or so they say] as an ally [she values herself too low IMO], and when Mirza died, what then?
I suggest her to sleep with another OP guy to gain more power. In case that the new guy died, then she can just repeat the same process as before. She did the deed once, why not do it all the way to the end and become a full-fledged bitch?

To be honest I'd become her fans if she were to become a full-fledged bitch, an open bitch [I love bitches], but now shes only a half bitch... no, a cheating bitch? not quite right... errr a closet bitch? [she appears to be a dignified lady on the outside, but you know....]

Damn, I said to much.. better shut my mouth hahah.
AlshavinApr 28, 2018 2:57 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2018

489 by DesolatePsyche »»
Mar 26, 1:04 AM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2018

146 by Leniam »»
Feb 27, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2018

61 by nick_el_son »»
Feb 24, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 22 Discussion

Icedout15 - Oct 25, 2018

5 by phantom346 »»
Feb 3, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 24 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - Aug 8, 2018

37 by Princesanatankum »»
Jan 29, 5:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.