Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 5, 2018 9:07 AM
Sep 2016
skimmel said:
Although I agree that Ohga's brother is the most probable candidate for Subject #5, I think there's a decent possibility that the author will never tell us who it is. We have one chapter left and given the author's sense of pacing... and compared to the importance of our main characters the next subject is almost irrelevant. I would expect the author to spend the last chapter on our couple instead. And I'm not sure it would make any sense for the ReLife foundation to risk selecting such a close connection to Kaizaki given the risk that Ohga might figure out who Kaizaki really is. A more logical selection would be somebody completely new at a completely different school.

I did love the "He’s not my husband yet." It definitely implies the relationship to come. And I wonder how the relationship goes forward with a 30 year old woman and an apparently 17 year high school boy. Given the nearly 24/7 attention that Kazuomi paid to Kaizaki, its a bit hard to see Kaizaki going home to Chizuru on a regular basis.

As for a sequel, my guess that it won't happen anytime soon. The author has been turning these chapters out for more than four years on a weekly basis. He/She/It probably feels the need for a break and that its time to move onto something else. Whatever He/She/It does next though, I'm definitely in.
You have a point, but I see the ending under a different light. I mean, the relationship between Kaizaki and Hishiro is well established, we know they are a couple so solid that they are being teased as husband and wife. Another chapter showing them lovey dovey would add little to the story, unless it's something big as their wedding. I think the last chapter will focus on kaizaki's job, to show us that he found success in his professional life as well in his love life.
About the fact that having him deal with Ohgaìs brother could be risky, I agree, but he might also be the best person for the job given that he already knows the situation of the subject.
Mar 5, 2018 9:37 AM

Nov 2011
skimmel said:
Although I agree that Ohga's brother is the most probable candidate for Subject #5, I think there's a decent possibility that the author will never tell us who it is. We have one chapter left and given the author's sense of pacing... and compared to the importance of our main characters the next subject is almost irrelevant. I would expect the author to spend the last chapter on our couple instead. And I'm not sure it would make any sense for the ReLife foundation to risk selecting such a close connection to Kaizaki given the risk that Ohga might figure out who Kaizaki really is. A more logical selection would be somebody completely new at a completely different school.

I did love the "He’s not my husband yet." It definitely implies the relationship to come. And I wonder how the relationship goes forward with a 30 year old woman and an apparently 17 year high school boy. Given the nearly 24/7 attention that Kazuomi paid to Kaizaki, its a bit hard to see Kaizaki going home to Chizuru on a regular basis.

As for a sequel, my guess that it won't happen anytime soon. The author has been turning these chapters out for more than four years on a weekly basis. He/She/It probably feels the need for a break and that its time to move onto something else. Whatever He/She/It does next though, I'm definitely in.

Yayoi sensei is a legend in my eyes after this manga. She definitely needs to take a break. What we need is someone to license this and bring it to the US.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 5, 2018 9:55 AM

Jan 2018
Kaizaki's adorable smile continues to pierce me. Hishiro looks so good in the lab clothing, dang girl!! The both of them make such a sweet couple aaaaaa. Onoya and Yoake are the Ultimate Shippers.

If Ogha's brother is the new test subject, it would be difficult to get away with that, wouldn't it? Both Hishiro and Kaizaki lived alone, so no one they knew found out about the experiment. Of course, there is the option of relocating Ogha's brother, but that in itself has its issues.

. .  ·        
* ✹   
        ✫ * .     *
  ⊹             ⋆

"いいえ"      

✧ ⋆   profile | anime list | manga list   ⋆ ✧
Mar 5, 2018 9:59 AM

Dec 2014
ok yes yes yes... I guess they both already know the subject..I am really wondering who is the subject now...does that mean only the last chapter is left

also I am a bit confused..like what happened with 3rd and fourth subject ...hmmm
Mar 5, 2018 10:10 AM

Jan 2018
ibraheem234 said:
ok yes yes yes... I guess they both already know the subject..I am really wondering who is the subject now...does that mean only the last chapter is left

also I am a bit confused..like what happened with 3rd and fourth subject ...hmmm
My guess is that Onoya has one and Yoake has one, making Kaizaki have the 5th.

. .  ·        
* ✹   
        ✫ * .     *
  ⊹             ⋆

"いいえ"      

Mar 5, 2018 11:38 AM

Sep 2016
OWEE I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHO THE NEW SUBJECT IS!!!
Mar 5, 2018 3:06 PM

Jul 2017
Aw man, only 1 chapter left feelsbadman

I think Ogha's brother being the 5th subject is pretty much certain. The only other possibilities would be the teacher or the juniors that work at Kaizaki's old workplace, but none of them are really in a position that they'd need a ReLIFE
Mar 5, 2018 4:08 PM
Mar 2017
I was talking to my friend about who the subject would be..... I somehow thought it would be Ohga's brother which got me really hyped because i thought I'd be the first to guess it. Literally the first comment i see is exactly what i was thinking lmaooo
Mar 5, 2018 7:13 PM

Nov 2016
So fucking good,crying for happiness.

But really sad that it's over soon :((

Who would like to see a spin off with Ohgas brother as subject too ? xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 5, 2018 7:49 PM
Dec 2017
I’m hoping for a sequel of Kaizaki supporting the new test subject
Mar 5, 2018 10:30 PM
Oct 2015
Ayyeee, they kissed, and as any manga would do it they had to basically censor the shot since it was too good for us anyway now all that's left is the next subject.
Also on a side note, I would personally love for there to be a spin-off or sequel for Kanzaki being in the support division, and his love life with Hishiro.
Heckle was here...
Mar 6, 2018 1:40 AM

Jan 2017
They KISSED *internal screaming*.

One chapter left :(( Hope to see a great ending with a wedding XD
Mar 6, 2018 3:03 PM

Dec 2013
They ship has successfully set sailed!

Mar 7, 2018 3:38 PM

Nov 2015
THEY FINALLY KISSED AND WE DIDN'T GET TO SEE IT! FK!!
That was sooooo cute!!

But really, Hishiro, you look so freaking amazing, stop talking bad of yourself =(
TheHeckle said:
Ayyeee, they kissed, and as any manga would do it they had to basically censor the shot since it was too good for us anyway now all that's left is the next subject.
Also on a side note, I would personally love for there to be a spin-off or sequel for Kanzaki being in the support division, and his love life with Hishiro.

It could be, who knows? Their story is pretty much concluded and they can easily become the "support" cast of another story. I don't know if i can get enough of those two being so cute with each other and complain how old they are, even when they are not xD
Mar 7, 2018 6:42 PM

Jul 2016
1 chapter left im so sad

Mar 8, 2018 10:52 AM

Dec 2015
Nice, happy ending. But, who's the person they talked about? Is someone they know. I can't figure out who is it.
Mar 8, 2018 1:27 PM

Jan 2018
Trung5 said:
Nice, happy ending. But, who's the person they talked about? Is someone they know. I can't figure out who is it.
It will most likely be revealed in the next chapter. Most people think that it'll be Ogha's brother.

. .  ·        
* ✹   
        ✫ * .     *
  ⊹             ⋆

"いいえ"      

Mar 9, 2018 11:10 PM
Mar 16, 2018 10:41 AM
Mar 2009
Finally!!! We were waiting for so long for that kiss :)
Mar 23, 2018 1:26 AM

Dec 2014
ok finally they are together in the end...it was a fun ride and I really liked it final chapter to go
May 27, 2018 10:45 PM

Nov 2016
man I'll forever love this manga, I JUST wish the end wasn't as short/forced as it was, the mangaka could have done SOOO much to fill the hype we all had for Arata and Hishiro eventually getting together as adults. We've been waiting so long for a simple kiss and some lovey dovey scenes and this is all we got....kinda reminds me of how nisekoi ended...oh well
Nov 30, 2018 2:23 PM

May 2015
I CALLED IT! IT'S OHGA'S BROTHER! THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND!

Wonder who subjects 4 and 5 are. We'll likely never find out. Honestly, they could've ended this a while ago. Kinda stringing it out a bit, imo.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
Apr 18, 2022 2:16 AM

Aug 2018
YEEEEEESSS!! FINALLY THEY COULD KISS!!! <3!!!!
Beautiful chapter.
Feb 9, 2023 11:49 PM

Jul 2021
Ahhhh man I love this manga sooo much <33333
And the kisuuuuu <3333333333333333
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2015

4 by emanoel889 »»
Mar 24, 1:52 PM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 111 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 1, 2016

77 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 26, 2:30 PM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2015

8 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 22, 7:09 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 15, 2015

6 by MrYujufudan »»
Feb 22, 7:01 AM

Poll: » ReLIFE Chapter 223 Discussion

destinical - Sep 22, 2021

2 by waalex11 »»
Apr 4, 2023 4:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.