Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 2, 2018 7:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So they're taking more time to develop Theo/Silluca's relationship in this show. Seems like they've became really close this episode. That embrace and kiss! About time!

The fighting on the battlefield got more intense.
Marrine is also definitely not a woman to underestimate when it comes to war conflicts. Those last few minutes though..wow. Virginity for loyalty...poor Alexis. Sigh.

Stark700Mar 2, 2018 9:20 AM
Mar 2, 2018 7:29 AM
Feb 2018
I Watch it on the Tokyo mx live so much Sex Scene of Marrine this episode is to much for me
Mar 2, 2018 7:31 AM

Jul 2017
Jesus those last few minutes. They made that scene pretty explicit. To be honest I felt disgusted watching it.
Mar 2, 2018 7:40 AM
Feb 2018
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So they're taking more time to develop Theo/Silluca's relationship in this show. Seems like they've became really close this episode. That embrace and kiss! About time!

The fighting on the battlefield got more intense.
Marrine is also definitely not a woman to underestimate when it comes to war conflicts. Those last few minutes though..wow.

Love that Kissing Scene of Theo and Siluca Tokyo mx dont have sub but i remember theo saying that he love siluca love that development
i guess that BS11 has a same schedule as Tokyo mx

Sorry my english is bad
Mar 2, 2018 7:42 AM
Feb 2018
GreenEmu said:
Jesus those last few minutes. They made that scene pretty explicit. To be honest I felt disgusted watching it.

i feel you bro that black dude hahaha i wish i printscreen that scene hahaha my i feel sorry for Alexis
Mar 2, 2018 8:16 AM
Mar 2018
Taeakow said:
GreenEmu said:

i feel you bro that black dude hahaha i wish i printscreen that scene hahaha my i feel sorry for Alexis
You mean this scene? He pops her cherry. https://tenor.com/view/gif-11236763
Mar 2, 2018 8:31 AM
Feb 2018
zeroelle29 said:
Taeakow said:

yup that scene im watching on Tokyo mx it doesn't have sub. i wish they upload it soon i want to watch this episode again!
Mar 2, 2018 8:32 AM

Jun 2013
It happened a lot sooner than I thought!

First half was full of developing the relationship between Shiruka and Theo, It had a gentle music approach and I think the rookie voice actor of Theo did a great job of portraying him.

Second half was more serious as the battles continued and that last few minutes...

4/5 Why is this still rated PG-13?
MrMushinMar 2, 2018 9:17 AM
Mar 2, 2018 8:37 AM
Mar 2018
Taeakow said:
zeroelle29 said:

yup that scene im watching on Tokyo mx it doesn't have sub. i wish they upload it soon i want to watch this episode again!
too bad. no moaning and stuff. I want to hear Ai Kayano moaning
Mar 2, 2018 9:31 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Its rare for Siluca to get so worked up though but these are precarious times though. Its nice that both were able to make their feelings for each other clear. Hmm never thought that Marrine will be the type of person that would use any tactic to win though. The decision to take advantage of the Miasma was dirty but it sure was effective. And so the black princess is born. The price for the prince switching sides was to bed Marrine eh. Hmm an interesting episode that developed Marrine pretty well. Interesting to see what happens next in the war.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2018 9:33 AM
Dec 2014
This was a bullshit episode this man could have been just a worrier why did they add that unnecessary rape shit now everyone is just going to hate on him smh.

edit it sucks to since I liked this show up until this point.
Mar 2, 2018 9:33 AM
Aug 2016
I hate this epsiode so much but have to give it a five. I am literally crying my eyes out at the last scene....
Mar 2, 2018 9:34 AM
Jul 2018
dropped. cant handle this rape shit anymore
Mar 2, 2018 9:43 AM
Mar 2018
I'm so damn confused hahaha ending scene was bad enough but definitely wasn't expecting the siluca and theo kiss scene too, was expecting the kiss sometime later during the series.
Mar 2, 2018 9:50 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
That was some vile shit at the end. Literally made my skin crawl!
Mar 2, 2018 9:58 AM
Sep 2017
And I thought this show couldn't get any worse. Color me surprised.
Mar 2, 2018 10:02 AM

Sep 2015
Dropped. No need for that.

Mar 2, 2018 10:08 AM
Jan 2009
Theo confessed his love to Siluca but she should have done the same. It should have been that ship that got the sex scene at the end.
Kadmos1Mar 2, 2018 10:15 AM
Mar 2, 2018 10:14 AM
Jul 2016
add Romance add Romance :D
Mar 2, 2018 10:20 AM
Feb 2018
fvcking shit! That last part was total bullshit. Come on? If she wants to unite the country, she should marry Alexis! bullshit. Why let that fvckin guy rape you? you're a princess not a whore pc of shit.

NO TO NTR, YES TO VANILLA.
Mar 2, 2018 10:21 AM

Nov 2008
Well im glad the Theo-Siluca thing was fully and finally solidified in the best way possible; but honestly.. Really Marrine? I mean its possible Alexis is an asshole and 'faking' who he is. But Milza simply IS an asshole driven only by power who values no one truly but himself. So instead of agreeing to peace .. marrying the guy you yourself chose.. and love* (those tears alone sheesH) you choose war.. and more or less get force fucked? Is this woman retarded? Im sorry but she seems like her IQ and Judgement ability must have sunk into a black hole when she lost her father. She could have made all the choices to peacefully unify but chooses this outcome instead? I expected some dark/crazy/silly-stupid stuff since this is the same author who did RoLW but it never had a ruler whos going to be a clear MC till the end of the series (not one who isnt a clear antagonist) be this .. bleh and stupid.
Mar 2, 2018 10:25 AM
May 2017
This show is anime's Game of Thrones in terms of the sheer number of characters and factions, and now also because of a white woman being raped by a dark-skinned man. I wonder what other interesting and controversial things we'll be seeing in the future.
Mar 2, 2018 10:25 AM
Feb 2018
sirwence said:
Well im glad the Theo-Siluca thing was fully and finally solidified in the best way possible; but honestly.. Really Marrine? I mean its possible Alexis is an asshole and 'faking' who he is. But Milza simply IS an asshole driven only by power who values no one truly but himself. So instead of agreeing to peace .. marrying the guy you yourself chose.. and love* (those tears alone sheesH) you choose war.. and more or less get force fucked? Is this woman retarded? Im sorry but she seems like her IQ and Judgement ability must have sunk into a black hole when she lost her father. She could have made all the choices to peacefully unify but chooses this outcome instead? I expected some dark/crazy/silly-stupid stuff since this is the same author who did RoLW but it never had a ruler whos going to be a clear MC till the end of the series (not one who isnt a clear antagonist) be this .. bleh and stupid.

you got it all right. Fvcking bullshit. She's a princess not a whore.
Mar 2, 2018 10:28 AM
May 2017
sirwence said:

I have a big problem with the premise of this show - notably because it makes no sense. the author had a pretty decent story in mind, but it seems like they found themselves unable to properly answer the question "how does it start?", so they just threw together that nonsensical thing at the beginning and now I can't suspend my disbelief hard enough to care about the overall story.
Mar 2, 2018 10:29 AM

Jun 2015
Theo and Silluca's relationship is coming along nicely. They finally kissed. Marrine is a disgusting woman. She is willing to do anything to gain victory. Poor Alexis.
Mar 2, 2018 10:33 AM

Feb 2017
Going to keep watching this for one reason only, to watch the rapey guy killed, because now there is no way in hell this will end with that filth alive. I think the comparison of Alexis and her being romeo and juliet are right, even if they do end up together they will likely be dead shortly after.

This episode was repugnant, it was the point to be so, to claim some deeper meaning over the hard choices rulers make or some bullshit, but its lost over the fact that it does not even show why they are fighting or what the difference between the two factions even are, its all just a lame excuse.

But yeah last week people said they were looking forward to the rageposts so kudos to you guys, me I am looking forward to watching the rapey guy get killed, I just hope its slow.
Mar 2, 2018 10:33 AM
May 2011
This episode was disgusiting. I hope Marine dies horrible death. She never deserved such man as Alexis. Whore, woman with blood on her hands.... Seems that I am dropping this anime. It had some potential but story started to devolve and started to become like Aldnoah Zero with that crazy blondy shit guy.

Siluca was also disappointing
Mar 2, 2018 10:37 AM
Mar 2018
really breaks my heart </3
Mar 2, 2018 10:39 AM

Feb 2017
solomon585858 said:
This episode was disgusiting. I hope Marine dies horrible death. She never deserved such man as Alexis. Whore, woman with blood on her hands....

Curious, why do you despise and call her a whore instead of pitying her?
Mar 2, 2018 10:39 AM
Jan 2018
DAMN I did not expect that ending lmaoo. That dude is alpha as fuck !!
Mar 2, 2018 10:40 AM
Nov 2017
Yay for Theo and Silluca. Marrine is treading a pretty dark path right now... Seems she is going to become tyrannical... Instead of uh... Actually uniting the continent? Pretty weird to be honest... Alexis sits there saying he'd happily come to peace terms and unite... She herself says she wants to unite but instead of taking the path of least resistance... Decides to bloody herself in a couple of ways. Maybe the plots going to turn into Marrine being the bad guy as time goes on... Hm.
Mar 2, 2018 10:42 AM

Feb 2012
Damn Alexis is going to kill himself ... this is some star wars level shit with f'ed up characters but this did happen in the middle ages lol
Mar 2, 2018 10:43 AM
May 2011
Sorrowsenpai said:
solomon585858 said:
This episode was disgusiting. I hope Marine dies horrible death. She never deserved such man as Alexis. Whore, woman with blood on her hands....

Pity? What for? She rapidly turns into Cersei who thinks that any method can be justified for her own goals. She is a killer and now a whore. She will die eventually and that will be deserved.
Mar 2, 2018 10:44 AM

Feb 2017
solomon585858 said:
Sorrowsenpai said:

Pity? What for? She rapidly turns into Cersei who thinks that any method can be justified for her own goals. She is a killer and now a whore. She will die eventually and that will be deserved.

Strange, I can only pity her and hope she is saved.
Mar 2, 2018 10:46 AM
May 2011
Sorrowsenpai said:
solomon585858 said:

Strange, I can only pity her and hope she is saved.

She is beyond saving. Same goes for Siluca's father.
Mar 2, 2018 10:49 AM
Panzer Vor!

Jun 2014
So much sensitive people here, but well i liked this episode, since the start i know this princess will do everything for win.
Mar 2, 2018 10:51 AM

Nov 2008
lucio54 said:
So much sensitive people here, but well i liked this episode, since the start i know this princess will do everything for win.
Yet shell lose .. when all she had to do to 'win' was marry the guy she wanted to marry anyway? (with no reasoning given yet why her cognitive thinking abilities have vanished .. unless its about war and the desire for it) Maybe Alexis is a hidden baddy somehow.. but Milza just IS bad even villar notes it. SHE notes it. sigh to much stupid after theo and sil kissed.

commander31able said:
sirwence said:

I have a big problem with the premise of this show - notably because it makes no sense. the author had a pretty decent story in mind, but it seems like they found themselves unable to properly answer the question "how does it start?", so they just threw together that nonsensical thing at the beginning and now I can't suspend my disbelief hard enough to care about the overall story.

Yeah i generally agree; I was waiting for the 'reason' but as noted above just got an awful lot of ''stupid' from this and her.
sirwenceMar 2, 2018 10:55 AM
Mar 2, 2018 10:55 AM
Panzer Vor!

Jun 2014
sirwence said:
lucio54 said:
Yet shell lose .. when all she had to do to 'win' was marry the guy she wanted to marry anyway? (with no reasoning given yet why her cognitive thinking abilities have vanished .. unless its about war and the desire for it) Maybe Alexis is a hidden baddy somehow.. but Milza just IS bad even villar notes it. SHE notes it. sigh to juch stupid after theo and sil kissed.

Well, its very disgusting i know, but she may thinks the ends justifies the middle, "if its not forever i will take one night" its racional but....well cold as fuck.
But even if i know what she thinks its not like i agree, for me is stupid her behavior.
lucio54Mar 2, 2018 10:59 AM
Mar 2, 2018 11:02 AM

Dec 2012
Our boy Theo grew a pair of nuts and is gonna slam.

Marrine is now spoiled goods thanks to our Arab sheikh Milza. Who gives a fuck; Alexis is a pussy anyways.

I wonder where this story is going to go with Dartania on the Factory Federation's side.

3/5
Mar 2, 2018 11:02 AM

Nov 2008
lucio54 said:
sirwence said:
Yet shell lose .. when all she had to do to 'win' was marry the guy she wanted to marry anyway? (with no reasoning given yet why her cognitive thinking abilities have vanished .. unless its about war and the desire for it) Maybe Alexis is a hidden baddy somehow.. but Milza just IS bad even villar notes it. SHE notes it. sigh to juch stupid after theo and sil kissed.

Well, its very disgusting i know, but she may thinks the ends justifies the middle, "if its not forever i will take one night" its racional but....well cold as fuck.
But even if i know what she thinks its not like i agree, for me is stupid her behavior.

that still fails to answer any of the points; Why is she* fighting this war.. she could marry the guy she wanted. No war unified empire.. but.. she chooses war. Kills.. and then This? its like watching someone initallyy intelligent simply turn into a dumb tyrant skilled only in war itself nearly. As noted marry the guy she likely still loves and unified continent. Or uh.. whatever the heck shes doing.
Mar 2, 2018 11:03 AM
Aug 2011
solomon585858 said:
This episode was disgusiting. I hope Marine dies horrible death. She never deserved such man as Alexis. Whore, woman with blood on her hands.... Seems that I am dropping this anime. It had some potential but story started to devolve and started to become like Aldnoah Zero with that crazy blondy shit guy.

They are a ruler, and that's why they can make hard decission.

I don't like it either.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2018 11:06 AM

Nov 2008
john985 said:
solomon585858 said:

They are a ruler, and that's why they can make hard decission.

I don't like it either.

Well she surely made the hard confusing makes no sense for any reasons given 'choices'. Whilst failing to make the easy rational choices spectacularly

Though im not dissapointed in siluca.
sirwenceMar 2, 2018 11:11 AM
Mar 2, 2018 11:07 AM
Apr 2015
poor attempt at creating complex villain, i just hope they will kill them off soon.
Mar 2, 2018 11:10 AM

Dec 2014
Er, why is everyone saying that was a rape? She agreed, so, how can that be a rape?

It was a dumb choice, tho, but looks like everyone knew she was this dumb since she could've just married Alexis. Or maybe there's something that isn't yet known.
Mar 2, 2018 11:12 AM

Feb 2016
This series has just destroyed some BD selling potential...

Where can I sign to protest this episode? I am OK with the last scene by its own merit, but you showed me a passionate love story at episode 8, how Alexis and Marrine were innocent, soared my expectation to sky, then let it fall flat.

Marrine should choose love instead of realizing some prophecy and then run away with Alexis. Simple that.

Now, Marrine, Alexis should be 'erased' from the series by any means and Milza should get a painful 'deleting' from Theo. I don't need them.

The series is already in a mess, at least stop random vulgarization. I was looking for a replacement of Altair series for this season, but I was wrong.
Mar 2, 2018 11:17 AM

Dec 2012
sirwence said:

that still fails to answer any of the points; Why is she* fighting this war.. she could marry the guy she wanted. No war unified empire.. but.. she chooses war. Kills.. and then This? its like watching someone initallyy intelligent simply turn into a dumb tyrant skilled only in war itself nearly. As noted marry the guy she likely still loves and unified continent. Or uh.. whatever the heck shes doing.

She claimed in the last episode, when she received a renewed offer of marriage, that she didn't want to fall into the trap of the conspirators who disapprove of their marriage. I agree that the reason isn't really powerful enough to force her into her current line of action. The story definitely has serious 'realism' issues.
Mar 2, 2018 11:24 AM

Jun 2015
Very good episode, finally something in the season where not everything ends up happy, loved the NTR, also people accused Theo so bland, yet he probably achieved more than the usual protags with stupid harems...
Enjoyed very much
Mar 2, 2018 11:24 AM
Aug 2017
I’m sorry but can someone explain the logic behind what Marrine is doing in this series, pretty much none of her actions make sense.
Mar 2, 2018 11:25 AM

Nov 2008
Nain said:
sirwence said:

She claimed in the last episode, when she received a renewed offer of marriage, that she didn't want to fall into the trap of the conspirators who disapprove of their marriage. I agree that the reason isn't really powerful enough to force her into her current line of action. The story definitely has serious 'realism' issues.

well the only thing confirmed is Milza is likely a dead man either at the hands of Theo..or less likely Villar. And yes I recall that she doesnt want to fall into the trap so shes become a dishonorable military tyrant with no personal honor anymore either? So she decided to create her own trap to throw herself into sigh
Mar 2, 2018 11:33 AM

Dec 2010
Oh, after lots of boring political episodes and generic characters that i watched passively just to kill 20 minutes finally things move up with a bit of drama. Not the best but not the worst. Would be interesting from now on, spotted lots of death flags.

5/5
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2018

146 by Leniam »»
Feb 27, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2018

61 by nick_el_son »»
Feb 24, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 22 Discussion

Icedout15 - Oct 25, 2018

5 by phantom346 »»
Feb 3, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 24 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - Aug 8, 2018

37 by Princesanatankum »»
Jan 29, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2018

69 by phantom346 »»
Jan 16, 3:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.