Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2018 4:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Finallly, an episode where the characters can have fun, dress up in cute kimonos, and be themselves. And even fireworks!

That Yume girl is back at it again to cause trouble....seriously, what a pain to deal with. They should just put her down once and for all.

Mar 2, 2018 5:38 AM

Apr 2010
Well the festival was nice but the ending wasn't.
It was already clear that the enemy learned the location during last weeks episode but there attack was a bit brutal.
Anyway the main characters are on the run again.
The question that remains is will the be able to accomplice their goal with everything going against them.
Mar 2, 2018 7:40 AM

Jan 2012
First of all, holy fuck Ellen's big, beautiful tits while they where bathing! XD Ahem, so mostly just another infodump episode until the end when they were forced to retreat. This time on Noro, and how it can be used to create man-made, intelligent aradama. I'm guessing what we saw in that volcano a few episodes back is one of those. That crazy girl at the end might not be using the aradama steroids like the rest, but she's clearly doing something considering she's hacking up blood. Meanwhile I thought this week might address best-girl Mai's self-doubts, but it's looking like there'll be more on that next week back in the submarine.
Mar 2, 2018 7:49 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Seems the girls training is coming along nicely. Wonder how Eren's gran managed to figure out their sizes but still it's nice seeing the girls in Yukata's though. The news about the Nono though sure was enlightening. It must be a shock to hear that all your actions till now have been for naught since the Aradama were just victims as well. But at least it allowed the girls to see what their next moves will be. The Enemy's raid though sure proved to be pretty well planned though. Yukari sure has upped her game though with the new equipment and orders though. But this sure was a costly defeat though costing them a lot of their combat strength.
ShingsterMar 2, 2018 7:58 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2018 9:27 AM

Jun 2015
The girls look nice in their yukatas. They had a fun time at the festival. Learned some interesting things about Noro, like it's actually the victim. The enemy is getting smarter. The toji are now considered aradama and have to run away again.
Mar 2, 2018 10:31 AM

Nov 2013
Yume might actually be my favorite girl from this anime now lol damn she beats everyone so easily and not even using her aradama powers, plus her personality is kinda fun to watch
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 2, 2018 10:38 AM

Sep 2013
Festival with fireworks, they get told the truth about the aradama, they are victims.
Yume with the skills but she coughs up blood gain :'(
Mar 2, 2018 11:27 AM

Jun 2015
Okay I cant really take more from this drivel, most of the episode spent with slice of life stuff...Also its pretty clear now, that this is a kid show, we never gonne see any killing. Bonus points for the blood coughing girl, another generic trope. Dropped.
Mar 2, 2018 12:08 PM

Dec 2016
Haha Kaoru all jealous, she wants her her back washed by Ellen.

I also want to go to a festival like that, looks like so much fun.

I'm glad Fineman explained what happened 20 years ago.

Yume made short works of her opponents as expected, but she seems to be very sick, we will most likely learn what is wrong with her at some point.

At least the rest were able to escape for now, what do they do next is the question.
Mar 2, 2018 1:13 PM

Jan 2018
Damn, was that a death flag for Yume?
Mar 2, 2018 2:37 PM
Jan 2017
The exposition is much appreciated in this episode because it shows the studio is dedicated in making this series work. The conflict between Mokusa and Yukari's forces feels more real with deeper, more meaningful stakes. Mai and Sayaka understand the need for a reason to fight, especially when hearing how determined Hiyori is in completing her mission. Hopefully, the studio will fully take advantage of the 24-episode order to develop the setting and characters as much as possible.
Mar 2, 2018 2:59 PM
Jul 2018
That Yume fighting style sure is extreme skillful but can Kanamin who mastered Minato's skills in that dream world beat Yume? Surely, Minato can beat Yume fairly easily but that's because Minato was the strongest, even more stronger than Origami Yukari.
Mar 2, 2018 3:35 PM
Nov 2017
As I think yume is too strong and crazy. Oh well, anyway this episode good enough.
Mar 2, 2018 3:40 PM

Jul 2017
Oh, how festivals are celebrated :) something down like a filler episode, but info dump still readily available.

The master FineMan teaching about the history of the noro (which the Origami family uses it as aradama), in and which itself is a victim of humanized power need for both good (Toji for their okatana to purify aradama via noro) and evil (how the Origami family manifested noro).

Another wild goose chase with the main cast fleeing from Origami's constraints...and Yume definitely had better control on her power alone, nice to see that.

HeroVladimir93 said:
The exposition is much appreciated in this episode because it shows the studio is dedicated in making this series work. The conflict between Mokusa and Yukari's forces feels more real with deeper, more meaningful stakes. Mai and Sayaka understand the need for a reason to fight, especially when hearing how determined Hiyori is in completing her mission. Hopefully, the studio will fully take advantage of the 24-episode order to develop the setting and characters as much as possible.

True that, because with the direction that the series is progressing, it seems very slow for a 2-cour, and now I believe that it takes time for the story to flesh out given how the stance of the show is now, even when it doesn't seem promising.
Mar 2, 2018 4:44 PM

Jun 2017
Nice to see some more backstory on the noro.

Yume is either shit talking with not using aradama or she is so strong that her body can't take it.

The gang is on the run again, oh well at least they had a few days to chill so it's something lol.
Mar 2, 2018 9:55 PM

Jan 2011
damn they just can't catch a break thought this was gonna be more of a SOL episode but ended up being pretty rough for them being treated like aradama now

Mar 3, 2018 4:58 AM

Aug 2015
Japan,
Do you hate the US that much that you gonna blame them for everything
Oh well
Narrator:
We're now at the natural habitat of some of the garbage human beings in the world.
And here,you see one of them is trying to say something intellectual and funny
But he failed.I guess he's too lame to do so.

Mar 3, 2018 11:20 PM

Oct 2008
The girls had the leisure to enjoy the omatsuri...and look what happened to the relaxation that they had? i has a drawback! they went running into a Submarine! that's so random!
And the woman hunt for the Toji girls has begun and they even use arrows that could seal Toji's movements! damn that's ruthless!
4/5.

Mar 4, 2018 5:21 AM
Jun 2017
nice bonding by those toji girls. sadly it was interrupted by their enemy...

*humans are also now an aradana.... hahaha... (their enemy sure is looking for a way for they to became look bad)
Mar 4, 2018 8:08 AM

Nov 2015
I Like her:) She is MAD!
Mar 4, 2018 3:50 PM

Oct 2007
Another good episode. A little bit of playtime, they all look good wearing yukata. I guess the miko from osafune still play it nice becase they only use the back of their swords to hack the police? Because there's no blood.

Anyway, they have to escape..

-- looking forward to next week :)
Mar 6, 2018 1:00 AM
Mar 2018
ExxBlack said:
I Like her:) She is MAD!

Finally someone with style.

4/5 from me
Mar 7, 2018 4:03 PM

Mar 2016
winddevil1 said:
Yume might actually be my favorite girl from this anime now lol

Yume a cute. I love how Inori Minase basically uses her Noel voice for a character of such mischievous nature.

Mar 11, 2018 1:56 AM
Jul 2018
OklahomanSailor said:
Japan,
Do you hate the US that much that you gonna blame them for everything
Oh well

Well, Japan did get bombed in WWII. But even still don't blame that on them. Plus how would they know that event was going to happen.
Mar 24, 2018 12:37 PM

Jul 2009
A lot of information in this episode, and now we know the truth about the old disaster...
Dec 9, 2018 10:35 PM

Dec 2012
LAWD JESUS! DAT INSTRUCTOR OPPAI!
Her name is Takako.
Mai oppai.
OH SNAP! ONSEN EPISODE!
Ellen oppai.
I can only see the top part of Mai's oppai. let me see teh rest.
Ellen oppai again.
Free Nene!
Mai in dat yukata!
Ellen in dat yukata!
Rui is back.
Battou!
Arrow to the oppai.
Takako lost.
All those unconscious oppai.
Dat blood.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 23, 2021 2:21 AM

Feb 2020
I love festival episodes. The girls looked so kawaii in their yukatas. ^^

Once again the United States is to blame. They foolishly collected too much noro in one place which caused a disaster.

Yume is just way too OP.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - May 4, 2018

25 by Foreall908 »»
Dec 8, 2023 12:32 PM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - May 11, 2018

27 by Destroyer31 »»
Mar 28, 2023 12:16 AM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2018

17 by IAMQT »»
Oct 21, 2022 12:06 PM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 21 Discussion

Rob - Dec 29, 2018

2 by I-yas-yes »»
Jul 29, 2022 11:09 AM

Poll: » Toji no Miko Episode 23 Discussion

Rob - Dec 30, 2018

1 by Serafos »»
Jul 24, 2021 8:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.