Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2018 3:10 AM

Sep 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The fuck. The math numbers make an image of the little sister of Keith.

As I thought, all things point to the doctor: he's human, does research, and Keith looks like he knows who the guy is in the first place.
TyrelMar 2, 2018 3:14 AM
Mar 2, 2018 9:20 AM

Jan 2016
Luckily Lily actually becomes an integral part to the story instead of remaining on the side. Now we learn why the Reggie-members of Market Makers need that gold solution.

Although I have to say some of the car animation and backgrounds were frankly terrible, haha, but I guess not everything can look good.

Mar 2, 2018 8:35 PM

Jan 2009
im so glad the head of the IRS is not gonna betray Keith and just want to get ahead of the mind games with the Market Makers

so Lily is a look a like of Keith's sister im guessing if they survive both in the end then they may end up a as lover
Mar 3, 2018 4:56 PM

Nov 2016
The pieces are falling into place.

Keith is on the trail of the mastermind,Gilbert seems more likely than ever.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 6, 2018 8:51 PM

Dec 2016
I see people on twitter say this show is hard to follow and is a clusterfuck, and not to sound like a cunty elitist or whatever, but I think that by the end of the episode most of the story and plot is pretty easy to comprehend and follow. Sure some of the monologues get a bit crazy and complex at some points but these people on twitter are probably influencing others to not watch it just because of opinions that I think most people wouldn't share with them. Whatever tho, idk why I wrote out such a paragraph lmao. That ending was pretty damn intense too!!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Mar 7, 2018 2:07 PM

May 2015
Those food flashbacks. Keith and Lily have deep food connection.

Mar 10, 2018 7:41 PM

Dec 2015
Wow an answer from mathematical formula could form a drawing lol XD
Mar 11, 2018 2:20 PM

Dec 2014
The part after Lily found them was priceless. XD

Anyway, it seems like Keith is aware of who's behind everything but as he puts it, it doesn't make sense for Man 1 to listen to Man 2 given that the latter is human.
Mar 14, 2018 10:40 AM

Dec 2017
I'm getting close to the end and I think I'm definitely hitting this anime with a 10. I've been trying to find things I don't like about this anime but I just can't. I really like everything about it so far.

I know it may be wrong but I'm shipping it. LilyxKeith. DAmn riught.
Mar 17, 2018 9:46 PM

May 2012
Oh damn this show is just way too epic! Really want to keep watching after each episode. Such great pacing and attraction to the series! Well really do wonder what's next.
Mar 24, 2018 9:22 PM
Mar 2012
So many equations for that image, proof of true siscon.
Lily's quite interesting now, smart idiot able to track Keith down from food.
Reggie, Kyle, MM. Discarding insane reggies into society...why?
Nice full moon
Gai just grew a whole left arm? And the clowns prefer lone mission even when there's twins.
Mar 25, 2018 1:45 AM

Nov 2012
Another part of this series that let me down is they're trying too hard to prove a point. Sure Keith is a genius. He's like the anime Sherlock who can visualize everything as equations or sentences, puzzles etc. Well, he's a nutcase so that's understandable.

But what's the point of showing all those equations and then deduction of those equations to find an Image of his Sister!!!!!

Really? That's how you have to prove someone's a second coming of Einstein who's also a detective??

I don't even want to go in details about Lily's tracking down Keith. A special type of food the smell of which was in Keith's apartment at that very day, which is also what Keith decided to eat with Koku now, and out of all the thousands of places Lily tracked that place just like that!? The word coincidence sounds timid to what just happened here.

This is amateurish writing. An important part of detective-ish story is how to dots are connected to make sense. Most of the mystery in this series are solved in a not so brilliant way.
Mar 25, 2018 3:06 AM

Jul 2016
Wow people are complaining alot about a sci-fi mystery.
Enjoy the ride people.
Mar 25, 2018 3:22 AM

Nov 2012
Vindicater said:
Wow people are complaining alot about a sci-fi mystery.
Enjoy the ride people.

For the ones who're complaining (like me), I'm pretty sure it's mainly because of the execution of how the mystery is being solved.
Mar 25, 2018 3:32 AM

May 2015
lol another wanna be critique elitist appeared

while their watching this anime after watching hentai, and then suddenly their become so pro at commenting the plot that their actually miss a lot of it

get decent subtitle, watch it more detail

it's funny you said like that

Keith already know Lily capability from the first place, and he didnt escape or anything

he intended to be finded by lily in the first place, and that's why he went with koku to eat, and search the best restaurance for it.

and all of that equation, only red one

not all, the all was how he tried to find lily murder, but he dedicated the red one with complete formula for his little sister image

oh and im kinda feel retarded to see how stupid and ignorant audiance right now, no wonder anime quality degrade because it''s audiance is degrading too
Mar 25, 2018 3:55 AM

Nov 2012
Oh I love how when other's point of view don't suit with someone, those others instantly become hentai watching stupid ignorant critique elitist. At least I know very well I'm nothing close to be a critique in any way. If one has the right to praise a series and just enjoy it, then surely others do have the right to criticize it if they find problems with it.

About how Keith knowing Lily will find them so they went to the restaurant, this is exactly what I've been trying to tell. This series is trying way too hard to show something.

And I do remember the red-white part. Lily figuring out the red equations and realizing the equation is someone who looks like her and this was Keith's "Keikaku" so that she would then search for Keith and things will happen just like that - this again is the problem. Trying too hard to show the mad skills of our lead characters.

Mar 25, 2018 5:03 AM

May 2015
trying to hard?

dafuq?

did you can make it better?

lol, said how to make it better?

it's freakin 12 episode anime and you want to said there's other way?

do you even know how to put the pacing for the storyline?

did you know how to make the story keep going and not get dragged by just one side of story in such a short time?

i said a short time because it's only 12 episode and it's original content

you do have small time to gave some exposition to your character, lore and how it's told

lol how you will replied this?
ResolveRMar 25, 2018 5:07 AM
Mar 25, 2018 8:25 AM

Nov 2012
^ My goodness, look at that grammar!!!

No thanks, I can't win against you. Enjoy this victory and keep on cussing on the net and feel good about it in your mind.
Apr 4, 2018 6:24 AM

Dec 2017
Well the episode has been very wonderful indeed and I am very excited to watch the next episode because this episode and unfortunately very much ended on a scene that will kill you from the enthusiasm
Apr 4, 2018 4:46 PM

Feb 2013
LOL "brothers".

I thought that was a sniper, not a machine gun... dude's gonna die next I guess.
Apr 22, 2018 8:32 AM

Jun 2012
So many plot holes.

What's the point of filling your room with mathematical equations which show what your sister looks like? Would a normal picture not suffice? I was starting to wonder what the point of it was...

Koku knows all about Reggies and yet he'd blocked out his memories of that day, so by definition he shouldn't know who the Reggies are. Unless he blocked out only certain memories...or something. It just doesn't make sense.

Lily also hasn't contributed much up to now, we're more than halfway through the series at this point. Her reaction to getting suspended was nothing short of juvenile either. If you want me to take her seriously then show her achieving something major or something, for god's sake.

There is so much potential here but it just suffers from awful pacing and all these plot holes.
May 8, 2018 2:07 PM

Aug 2017
Lily is so funny haha. She is there to save this anime.

The Man 2 is the main antagonist? A human? So Koku was killing Reggies.

Finally, the show is a bit more decent. The execution from the last episodes were a bit lame. Still, Koku is still annoying with searching Yuna. 3/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 2, 2019 5:57 AM

May 2017
surprised to say that I actually liked this episode. It wasn't so messy and the informations we got were ingestible. The music and the art is carrying this anime so hard, the character designs are good too.
Mar 22, 2021 10:29 PM
Oct 2019
we learn about his sister's murder. i was thinking it was his wife the whole time... and a human's behind it (not one of these weirdo beings), at least per keith's hypothesis. and that human's teamed up with the regi that keeps coming after koku. but why? and what are regis in comparison to koku and yuna? are they just failed experiments and koku is the successful experiment? or...?

lady cop is a trip. really good character

is the RSI trying to find keith in order to save him or save the RSI by handing him over?
May 26, 2021 7:48 AM

Apr 2018
''we;re brothers'' LOL
Anyway good ep

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 11, 2021 1:05 AM

Jul 2015
Well damn, Keith really has figured out almost everything by the looks of it, no wonder he always says it comes to an end soon.

Aug 17, 2021 6:00 PM

May 2019
Lily is smart AF, though still couldn't see through the 'brothers' story. heh.

Well, now we know what the gold is for.

So, who made the Reggies then?

Oct 15, 2021 2:28 PM
May 2020
keith has had it peak
Dec 13, 2023 11:21 AM

Dec 2022
Seems like everyone is Koku's brother or sister at this point. I suppose it would make sense, given the Jaula Blanca experiments. Of course, it's just a quick cover here.

Shaded Horizon

More topics from this board

Poll: » B: The Beginning Episode 11 Discussion

Tyrel - Mar 2, 2018

24 by AnimeXlover78 »»
Mar 7, 8:04 AM

Poll: » B: The Beginning Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Tyrel - Mar 2, 2018

81 by remunine »»
Jan 6, 1:53 AM

Poll: » B: The Beginning Episode 10 Discussion

Tyrel - Mar 2, 2018

25 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 13, 2023 12:37 PM

Poll: » B: The Beginning Episode 9 Discussion

Tyrel - Mar 2, 2018

29 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 13, 2023 12:03 PM

Poll: » B: The Beginning Episode 6 Discussion

Tyrel - Mar 2, 2018

31 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 12, 2023 11:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.