mujang
Märchen - The Embodiment of Tales

These arent that important to me though=============
yahalue
perfect half
star martial god technique

Modified by ikigeng, Mar 1, 2018 11:08 AM

Mar 1, 2018 10:59 AM

you can always message a mod asking them to approve it you know, adding mangas has been a feature for a long time already and ive been making use of it for a while too, you can add manga here: https://myanimelist.net/panel.php?go=mangadb&do=add

Mar 1, 2018 5:27 PM

I've searched three of the titles you listed and they are webtoons. Just to let you know, webtoons/webcomics aren't allowed unless it has been published in print.

Any new submissions will be denied. Especially since mods tend to target those stuff quicker than other (unpopular) manga.

Mar 2, 2018 11:41 AM
BlackFIFA19 said:
you can always message a mod asking them to approve it you know, adding mangas has been a feature for a long time already and ive been making use of it for a while too, you can add manga here: https://myanimelist.net/panel.php?go=mangadb&do=add

I tried the link and wasted time adding the info for KUKULCAN The Greatest Strategy and nothing happened. Where do you ask mods at?

Mar 2, 2018 1:45 PM

BadSuns said:
BlackFIFA19 said:

I tried the link and wasted time adding the info for KUKULCAN The Greatest Strategy and nothing happened. Where do you ask mods at?

Well first of all you obviously have to fill in all the details and then you have to wait for a mod too approve it, jfc you dont have too ask this, it litteraly says that after submitting, to wait for a Mod to approve it, theyre gonna check all the details if everythings right and then approve it or deny it, this can take up to months due to many submissions, but like i said you can message a mod to get it approved faster, for that you just go to, help > staff > anime/manga database mod,

also next time before you go asking this read the effing FAQ because everything ive said here you can also find in the FAQ.

Mar 2, 2018 2:33 PM
BlackFIFA19 said:
BadSuns said:

Well first of all you obviously have to fill in all the details and then you have to wait for a mod too approve it, jfc you dont have too ask this, it litteraly says that after submitting, to wait for a Mod to approve it, theyre gonna check all the details if everythings right and then approve it or deny it, this can take up to months due to many submissions, but like i said you can message a mod to get it approved faster, for that you just go to, help > staff > anime/manga database mod,

also next time before you go asking this read the effing FAQ because everything ive said here you can also find in the FAQ.

It's more efficient for me to use up your time instead of trying to find that and read all that. I see it says it'll take a while there. I don't know if it says anywhere else on here but thanks for letting me know it takes months.

Mar 2, 2018 2:39 PM

BadSuns said:
BlackFIFA19 said:

It's more efficient for me to use up your time instead of trying to find that and read all that. I see it says it'll take a while there. I don't know if it says anywhere else on here but thanks for letting me know it takes months.

Also alot of the database mods dont send you a message when they approve or deny something you submitted, this has lead me many times to discover months after they were approved that they were approved, that on top of the already months waiting time btw.

Mar 4, 2018 8:51 AM

I submitted mine 4 days back...
yet to be approved..takes time

Mar 8, 2018 8:45 AM
Thanks for the insight ya'll

May 31, 7:33 PM
BadSuns said:
BlackFIFA19 said:

Fuck man i just finished Kukulcan too and i was searching for it.