Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 1, 2018 6:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So they're doing more with the world building of this show but I got mixed feelings about it. Still a lot of focus on Satou and I find him to be a very boring character.

Looks like he meets a dryad. I wonder what Alisa would think if she found out that Satou got kissed I also can't take the trio of those blonde girls that Satou met this episode. Such an awkward debut.

Stark700Mar 2, 2018 9:15 AM
Mar 1, 2018 7:54 AM

Jun 2013
Nah episode.

Satou is the only focus here and what can I say? He has a generic personality, it's boring.

I also didn't like the direction here, don't know what happened but I don't see how one second Satou firing bullets against enemies and a second after he is opening the gate without any connection between the scenes, I kinda had a weird feeling when that happened.

2/5 It doesn't seem like it will get any better than this, unfortunately.
Mar 1, 2018 8:52 AM

Jul 2016
Plenty action in this episode though!

I am confused as to the Undead person though... Is he a hero or not? lol

Pretty hyped for next episode seeing that it will be a big fight
Mar 1, 2018 8:58 AM
Sep 2017
Such a shitty episode hes lvl 500+ and its taking him this long to beat him the druid looks exactly like that fallen princess there making what could have been an awsome anime into a shit one if he had been a proper gamer then it wouldnt take so long instead he takes his time with every fucking thing and that blonde bimbo is so goddamm clingy and i usually like that but she's so annoying and cliche
Mar 1, 2018 9:01 AM

Jan 2012
Satou in the Cradle and boy did he progress quickly! So much so that I almost expected this to all finish in one episode. Guess Dryad kisses will do that for ya! XD And holy fuck that gratuitous homunculus tit jiggle! XD Anywho quite the boss battle cliffhanger ending, until next week!
Mar 1, 2018 9:19 AM

Jan 2018
Saitou personality is so boring... Like why can't he equip a hero sword and clear his way thru to Mya and save her... Like no one will see him anyway.
Mar 1, 2018 9:20 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Zen sure was scary. His choice of magic really suited him. Impressive how Satou managed to break out of the shadow that easily though. At least the price for the shortcut was just a minimum magic drain though. The cradle sure had some interesting guardians though. Still the final challenge looks pretty fearsome. The trio of Homunculus though really had a terrible debut though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2018 9:24 AM

Aug 2015
Whoever thought this anime out really lacks imagination.. Let alone the mmorpg idea. If a noob would design an anime, it would look something like this one - a level 300 wasting time on lowbies, great concept.
Mar 1, 2018 9:36 AM

Jul 2016
The scenery outside when Satou blasted a hole in the hole was really pretty. Too bad the one I liked in the episode was so short. Other than that, nothing has really changed besides the random introduction of the undead king. He's already quite annoying, and his presence seems pointless. I wish the beautiful horizon scenery was shown more, but it wasn't it. I can take or leave this episode like the others , without fully regretting it either way.

Mar 1, 2018 9:49 AM

Dec 2012
Bawse said:
Whoever thought this anime out really lacks imagination.. Let alone the mmorpg idea. If a noob would design an anime, it would look something like this one - a level 300 wasting time on lowbies, great concept.

My sentiments exactly. Why cant he just pull out his divine blade or hero sword and clean this shithead up? lmao. The studio must be adapting the manga carefully--which is distasteful tbh. This arc should've passed much more quickly; it shouldn't have ended with a cliffhanger of MC vs a-buncha-scrubs
NainMar 1, 2018 11:07 AM
Mar 1, 2018 9:54 AM

Aug 2014
lvl 310 having trouble against lvl 41

seems legit
Mar 1, 2018 9:55 AM

Jul 2017
Welp, what in the hell happened to the action in this episode...?

Everything felt bland and uninteresting...definitely NOT the progression that has come to be expected, and the episode still moves TOO fast for its own good.

The weakest of the current released episodes, hopefully the small reminder of episodes don't bring this down.
Mar 1, 2018 10:01 AM
Nov 2017
Didn't he already have the Hero title from completing the labyrinth?
Mar 1, 2018 10:03 AM

Jun 2015
What a boring episode. Satou not being able to handle a level 41 is just stupid. He could have easily taken him out.
Mar 1, 2018 10:09 AM
Oct 2017
so he can blast through the "shadow prison" with his light amulet but he can't fight back against the dude's shadow magic in the first place? inconsistencies and plot armor all over the place

also can someone explain the iron golem's weakness? why was the first "E" on his forehead the weak spot? they didn't explain it properly, so i'm guessing it's some sort of reference?
bitchassdariusMar 1, 2018 10:22 AM
Mar 1, 2018 10:40 AM

Jul 2014
So we have Megumi from Saekano but x8. Well, that's great xD
Mar 1, 2018 10:43 AM
May 2017
bitchassdarius said:
so he can blast through the "shadow prison" with his light amulet but he can't fight back against the dude's shadow magic in the first place? inconsistencies and plot armor all over the place

also can someone explain the iron golem's weakness? why was the first "E" on his forehead the weak spot? they didn't explain it properly, so i'm guessing it's some sort of reference?

He is lying about having a light amulet, he is once more trying to downplay his strenght.

The Golem refers to a legend where erasing the first letter of Emeth leaves you with "Meth" which is hebrew for death.

All in all garbage episode with with MC risking his comrades in order to stay low key and generally being as much of a bore as he could possibly be.

Edit: I really hoped he would just jump up the tree, blast a hole in it and kick Skeletors butt.
Mar 1, 2018 10:46 AM
Oct 2017
Hahaha_NO said:
bitchassdarius said:

He is lying about having a light amulet, he is once more trying to downplay his strenght.

The Golem refers to a legend where erasing the first letter of Emeth leaves you with "Meth" which is hebrew for death.

All in all garbage episode with with MC risking his comrades in order to stay low key and generally being as much of a bore as he could possibly be.

oh i see ty for the golem explanation
Mar 1, 2018 10:50 AM

Dec 2017
Level 8 + Level 32(? depending on level boost) enemies on floor 199/200 LOL

inb4 next episode has mc taking half the episode to beat these enemies
Least degenerate visual novel enjoyer.

Mar 1, 2018 11:08 AM

Dec 2012
DarkAudit said:

Yea he does. My guess is that Zen the Undead King is just unable to identify him as a hero.. Satou isn't really acting all that heroic after all. From what we know, a hero is supposed to be an OP killing machine. Satou is OP, but he's more like a flowery tickling machine.
Mar 1, 2018 11:20 AM
Feb 2018
To react posts above this is again a problem that anime doesn't show/explain things and you need to read the novel, following should happen:

Rat-man should explain in previous episode that he rescued Mia from a dungeon where she acted as dungeon master and Zen wants her back.

In the first fight vs Zen Satou first attack seemingly destroys Zen but he reforms from shadows with hp to 1 and it stays 1 in all further attacks. Satou uses meta tactics to make villain Zen monologue for his weakness.

Another background info is that everybody else sees that Satou as lvl 10 because of his social network card hax.

Zen explains that a reincarnated person meets a god before birth and could wish for an ability. He wished for a body that doesn't die.

With dryad in novel he gets title Dryad's lover and complains about that.

As light amulet, you missed popup "Skill: Bluff" Same with golem where you missed popups of EMETH and METH meanings.

For the holy sword he thinks: "What a crappy reward. Excalibur and Mjollnir are miles better."(he got them in first episode loot.)

I couldn't explain Zen's actions more because of spoilers, he will probably have an overdue monologue in next episode.

Dungeon crawl itself isn't that important. But he will get Nana, she is the funniest character so I declare.
Mar 1, 2018 11:59 AM
Aug 2017
It was a rather interesting episode
even tho he obtained the title of hero zen only considered him a hero aprentice i mean wut
also it feels like zen is also hiding is level like the mc looks like he is lvl 1 but i guess we will see next week
Mar 1, 2018 12:32 PM

Feb 2007
Well, looks like I was wrong the last time, the owl is still there, so it was probably just used as a teleportation target.

Oh, he knows about reincarnation, and "as well"... Might he also be of similar origins?

A challenge, eh? Could have just escaped, but I guess he does see some potential in Satoo to protect Mia at least as well as he himself, while also letting her live a better life.

There we go, language skill used after hearing just one word. :D Well, as expected, it was an emergency, though.

The dryad was nice. ^_^

Homunculi didn't expect him this early, it seems. :D

Well, golems are always easy to beat if you know the original story.

Homunculus speech patterns remind me a lot of the MISAKA sisters from Index/Railgun, and the parallels certainly don't end there.

Abduction sure is a useful skill, even if it sounds just horrible in that situation... :D

And another lovely dryad - and it looks like only a nice person who'd give her water would have gotten past that room. He sure gets kissed unexpectedly much for a dungeon, though...

"A little too much strength"... We do not want to see him go all out, I guess.

I doubt he'd have much trouble with these enemies either, especially since no one's watching.

DarkAudit said:

It's not his displayed title, though. Similarly to how he had to switch his title to kill the demon when he got the Hero title, it would be logical to assume that his Hero title is not usually visible, especially seeing how in most situations Satoo would not want it to be known that he has it.
luinthoronMar 1, 2018 12:40 PM
Mar 1, 2018 1:23 PM

Dec 2017
leheibrog said:
To react posts above this is again a problem that anime doesn't show/explain things and you need to read the novel, following should happen:

Rat-man should explain in previous episode that he rescued Mia from a dungeon where she acted as dungeon master and Zen wants her back.

In the first fight vs Zen Satou first attack seemingly destroys Zen but he reforms from shadows with hp to 1 and it stays 1 in all further attacks. Satou uses meta tactics to make villain Zen monologue for his weakness.

Another background info is that everybody else sees that Satou as lvl 10 because of his social network card hax.

Zen explains that a reincarnated person meets a god before birth and could wish for an ability. He wished for a body that doesn't die.

As light amulet, you missed popup "Skill: Bluff" Same with golem where you missed popups of EMETH and METH meanings.

For the holy sword he thinks: "What a crappy reward. Excalibur and Mjollnir are miles better."(he got them in first episode loot.)

I couldn't explain Zen's actions more because of spoilers, he will probably have an overdue monologue in next episode.

Dungeon crawl itself isn't that important. But he will get Nana, she is the funniest character so I declare.

thanks, too bad that wasn't covered at all in these episodes, it seems a lot of details are dropped and the anime turns out plain, sadly
Mar 1, 2018 1:33 PM

Jul 2009
Its really annoying how he's supposedly super op but is derp and useless. He's a professional game designer too so its even more frustrating when he's so slow on uptakes.
Mar 1, 2018 1:35 PM

Sep 2013
Geezus atleast include the reason why the undead king can't be killed, it makes satou look like an idiot when he's 250+ levels higher.
Dungeon and now to save mia.
Mar 1, 2018 1:38 PM
Feb 2017
I hate when anime just do things to take the story the way they want even when it makes no sense.... Why is it that this is the only situation where he can't just train up the skills he sees and rekt the person he's facing with their own magic? in every other situation if he sees someone doing something he gains that skill but somehow it's different here? all he had to do was raise his shadow magic skill, raise his shadow magic resistance and beat this lowbie shadow magic user with his own skills. The guy was level 41 and satou is level 310 it should be like swatting a fly.
Mar 1, 2018 1:48 PM

Dec 2016
Psychic VS Psychic, that would be an interesting battle to watch, good thing Satou had the resistance skills, seems there is a skill for almost everything in this game.

This Zen is quite the formidable opponent, and he eve knows about people like Arisa being reincarnated into this world.

Satou in another dungeon adventure, good thing that dryad helped him, saved a lot of time.

Well he short work of floor 100 bosses.

Floor 200 in short time thanks to the dryad again, this looks a lot tougher though, I wonder is #7 will play a play at some point next episode.
Mar 1, 2018 1:54 PM
Jul 2018
Suduha said:

seems legit

I thought it was strange.
However, I suppose Satou is a real gamer which is why he decided to go dungeon crawling even though he had in-game cheats at his disposal. He cannot beat Zen because he is doing it the hard way but this is the correct way to game; no cheating!

Although Zen and Arisa are the same in a way which indicates that he has knowledge of gaming in real life but he probably doesn't have in-game cheats like Satou does and there is a high chance he is not aware of Satou's in-game cheats. And this is why Satoo is superior than the Undead King.
removed-userMar 1, 2018 1:58 PM
Mar 1, 2018 1:58 PM

Mar 2010
well it fealt like playing an RPG with "Cheat engine" open
Suduha said:

seems legit

well,No RPG will allow you to go straight to the final battle even if you are cheating, you will still need to do the way there & many times the path is quest blocked
LF2005Mar 1, 2018 2:05 PM
Mar 1, 2018 2:19 PM

Dec 2010
Ok episode, but i'm biased since i like mmorpg isekai, Satuu is indeed overpowered so i have difficult to follow its actions when he struggle again level 30-40 mobs.
In Overlord the disparity in levels is pretty well done, Ainz own everything under level 100 without any issue and so its guardians.
Oh and i liked a lot the dryad part and the title. :D
Fn76Mar 1, 2018 2:26 PM
Mar 1, 2018 3:06 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
Similar to how Kirito scaled the tower to save Asuna in SAO, but this lacks any real tension T_T , Gone from a 9 to a 8, I expect my own personal score of it to be dropping like fuck from here unless it takes a turn
iamKetranLangMar 1, 2018 3:20 PM
張大です for 張大勇督察
Mar 1, 2018 3:46 PM

Jan 2008
And that is how you beat SAO in a single episode, by kissing loli dryads.

It's funny they're even bothering at this point to make it seem like he's in a pinch.
Mar 1, 2018 5:23 PM

Nov 2008
details were left out that help explain though the manga alone (yes its an adaption of the LN ) would explain quite a bit and show you beyond where the anime will go. Even if the detail drop it would appear they are going for a 'drag' IE seems like they plan to end the season when the FULL group sets out ~ I won't put that in a spoiler since I assume you all watched the outro at least once or twice lol

Paul said:

It's funny they're even bothering at this point to make it seem like he's in a pinch.

Well his pinch is being trapped and wanting to go home and
. So far thats really it ;) Don't expect him to ever stop lying about his level haha

Gaiking said:
Similar to how Kirito scaled the tower to save Asuna in SAO, but this lacks any real tension T_T , Gone from a 9 to a 8, I expect my own personal score of it to be dropping like fuck from here unless it takes a turn

Well only basing it off the manga 8 cut off about 75 ish % through that specific 'arc' I would wait till 9 before judgement - though I ponder why people rate week to week; just wait till you're done with it ^-^ makes it more easy on the mind.
sirwenceMar 1, 2018 5:28 PM
Mar 1, 2018 6:04 PM

Dec 2014
But why would you want to resist the Limit Break? Gotta break that 9999 damage cap Satou. xDD
Anyway, fairly decent episode this week.
Mar 1, 2018 6:21 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
sirwence said:
details were left out that help explain though the manga alone (yes its an adaption of the LN ) would explain quite a bit and show you beyond where the anime will go. Even if the detail drop it would appear they are going for a 'drag' IE seems like they plan to end the season when the FULL group sets out ~ I won't put that in a spoiler since I assume you all watched the outro at least once or twice lol

Paul said:

. So far thats really it ;) Don't expect him to ever stop lying about his level haha

Gaiking said:

Well only basing it off the manga 8 cut off about 75 ish % through that specific 'arc' I would wait till 9 before judgement - though I ponder why people rate week to week; just wait till you're done with it ^-^ makes it more easy on the mind.
After the only one decent dungeon arc, it became entirely on serving the harem and really started exposing how boring Satou is. I liked Death March at first, looked forward to next episode each week which is why it used to be a 9, I did not think it would fall that bad, even put up with the slice of life, annoying cries of the harem, but now plot, villain, and enjoyment, etc. everything is showing itself to be forgettable. It is not a hard decision if quality continues to drop.
張大です for 張大勇督察
Mar 1, 2018 6:54 PM

Nov 2008
Gaiking said:
sirwence said:

After the only one decent dungeon arc, it became entirely on serving the harem and really started exposing how boring Satou is. I liked Death March at first, looked forward to next episode each week which is why it used to be a 9, I did not think it would fall that bad, even put up with the slice of life, annoying cries of the harem, but now plot, villain, and enjoyment, etc. everything is showing itself to be forgettable. It is not a hard decision if quality continues to drop.

a very one sided harem since hes not into any of them haha
Mar 1, 2018 7:49 PM
Oct 2017
Wat?? He is already level 310. How an earth he struggle against 41?.
Idk, maybe he nerfs himself

But, my actual highlights was :
"Kiyonon, is dat u?"

Yes she is
Mar 1, 2018 9:21 PM

Dec 2012
bitchassdarius said:

1. His "light amulet" was a bluff. The faggot MC insists on hiding his powers for absolutely no reason--even from an undead NPC.

2. It's a reference to some Hebrew folklore. Some jewish rabbi-sorcerer created a golem to protect his people from persecution. It had the word "emeth" written on it, which means "truth." Eventually the golem began killing non-jews indiscriminately. After reaching a settlement with the non-jewish persecutors, the rabbi-sorcerer erased "e" in "emeth," which forms the word "meth" (meaning death); consequently, golem was rendered lifeless. If I was a gamer, I'd know it straight away too. It's not an obscure story.
NainMar 1, 2018 9:24 PM
Mar 2, 2018 12:19 AM

Apr 2011
I finally saw the Homunculus squad. And one of them will be added to Satou's harem.

And Satou being OP, he seem to take his time leisurely to rescue Mia.
Mar 2, 2018 12:21 AM

Oct 2008
And suddenly Satuu encountered a formidable antagonist!
looks like Satuu met with Ainz since he also looks undead skeleton!
but it's only a matter of time until he also defeats that Undead Master...lolz
5/5.

Mar 2, 2018 2:48 AM

Feb 2017
What the heck am i watch. It way too fast and delivered so bad, the animation, the script, action coreograph. This ep is a proof this series a garbage if they focused on a big action arc, just be a delusional teen isekai is a good posision for this.
No pleasure at all watching something like this, i better watch unknown anime from animax TV cable.

The MAL score for this series is too high and nonsense. Whoever say this series is good is hypocrite or dumb.

I mean, this anime is start and remain slow paced to solve something, and see what they have done in this ep.
Antagonist ambush, talk some shit, teleport to his HQ, clear floor to floor, and eventually talk some shit again.

The problem is, its look really bad if analyize from slow pace prespective and fast prespective

The slow one is they could expolre some more or make some part look artistic or unique. And look at the fight or action scene, WTF we have watched? i cant call it a fucking action scene. MC can pull out more time by monologue or make sub small interruption.

And if we analyze from fast pace prespective. They pull it really long and make it so irational. He can just mowed down them pretty fast and make the tone rushed and intense and make the viewer more hype to the situation. it just so nonsense and uninspired.
evonieeMar 2, 2018 3:29 AM

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Mar 2, 2018 4:02 AM

Jul 2015
leheibrog said:

dude.. u really need to post this explaination in every episode.. after ur explaination.. i finally understood what was happening...
Mar 2, 2018 4:49 AM

Mar 2010
I actually got a big kick out of the "There is no map for this area"-in-low-res-lettering scene and his reaction to it. XD

Everything about the tower so far was declared to be based on old-school JRPGs, which included the dryad warps and the forced restart for his initial "cheating" when he popped in to the Last Boss's room. Satou noted that it seemed like the entire thing was designed by someone who was a fan of them.

Good to know that part of the lack of info is due to not including little details from the source, but I still think that a good portion of confusion on our end is due to missed text on screen and possible mistranslations. Zen's character sheet was on screen for less than a second and it took me a couple tries w/ the pause button to catch his title.

I did wonder why he didn't just pull out one of his holy swords to demonstrate that he already has the "Hero" title, but that might've cut the entire arc down to a single conversation with the boss. lol

Satou once again shows that he is a man of taste with his appreciation of a beautiful pair of boobies. :3
Mar 2, 2018 7:29 AM

Sep 2016
I've started getting bored of the "OP" theme and all... Srsly. And that villain is so meh tbh. Hopefully the next episode will clear out some doubts I have and make me feel a bit better about the show...

Cliched romance will have another pointless harem candidate in the case of No. 7 as the OP and ED showed us. The romance here has been so disappointing...
Mar 2, 2018 9:09 AM

Aug 2015
Boring episode. More and more girls to the harem. Little progress.
Mar 2, 2018 9:54 AM

Nov 2014
I love how he just "couldn't leave a girl there". It's nice when protagonist has some taste and isn't too shy about it. His reaction to dryad was also great.
On the other hand all the action parts are just meh.

Gaiking said:

I don't think it's been meant to have any tension. He is just saving his loli. If anything, I think some moments, like his expressions, look too serious.
JustAnotherShiroMar 2, 2018 9:57 AM
Mar 2, 2018 11:20 AM

May 2017
evoniee said:
What the heck am i watch. It way too fast and delivered so bad, the animation, the script, action coreograph. This ep is a proof this series a garbage if they focused on a big action arc, just be a delusional teen isekai is a good posision for this.
No pleasure at all watching something like this, i better watch unknown anime from animax TV cable.

The MAL score for this series is too high and nonsense. Whoever say this series is good is hypocrite or dumb.

I mean, this anime is start and remain slow paced to solve something, and see what they have done in this ep.
Antagonist ambush, talk some shit, teleport to his HQ, clear floor to floor, and eventually talk some shit again.

The problem is, its look really bad if analyize from slow pace prespective and fast prespective

The slow one is they could expolre some more or make some part look artistic or unique. And look at the fight or action scene, WTF we have watched? i cant call it a fucking action scene. MC can pull out more time by monologue or make sub small interruption.

And if we analyze from fast pace prespective. They pull it really long and make it so irational. He can just mowed down them pretty fast and make the tone rushed and intense and make the viewer more hype to the situation. it just so nonsense and uninspired.

If you're going to trash talk the series, at least learn basic spelling, grammar, and vocab. You actually just called every person who enjoys this series a "hypocrite or dumb." You realize by saying this that you make yourself look dumb? Do you even know what the world hypocrite means? I enjoy watching this series and look forward to it every week. I personally find it to be one of the more enjoyable anime of the season.
"No matter how silly it is, you can talk about tomorrow because you have a tomorrow."
- Subaru Natsuki

upload pic
Mar 2, 2018 12:46 PM

Feb 2014
I keep watching this show because

SAO 3, Log Horizon 3, Gate 3 never happens

so I'm scavenging any available isekai shows right now. btw i dont know about you but Satou is setting many flags for hentai doujins.. the most obvious is loli dryad asking for his essence.. which is one of the textbook setup for h-scenes
ProtozMar 3, 2018 11:22 AM
Mar 2, 2018 2:47 PM

Oct 2017
I usually try not to drawn comparison but the last time I was so bored watching an anime was during the first two episodes of Black Clover which I dropped immediately after, don't know why I keep watching this or why I'll keep watching.
I'm not very good rationalizing why I like or don't like shows and I can't pinpoint why the last episodes sucked so bad to me, nothing interesting is happening and it's not because of op MC, I usually like them.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2018

146 by RamonDehon »»
Mar 16, 3:50 PM

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2018

122 by lostinursheets »»
Mar 13, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2018

144 by Forum »»
Feb 10, 11:44 AM

Poll: » Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2018

269 by KinjiKido »»
Jan 28, 3:09 AM

» Isekai Animes are going to start needing Bechdel Tests

Talamare - Nov 8, 2023

14 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jan 26, 12:20 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.