Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2018 5:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Characters are so desperate to get their hands on the map of the special region lul

JSDF still has its technology at its disposal. Also, I find the Rory mascot pretty funny. Too bad she didn't show up this chapter.
Mar 1, 2018 12:00 PM

Dec 2012
It's rather interesting to see some new perspectives on the situation.
Mar 1, 2018 8:29 PM

Aug 2015
whos that prince diabo guy again? :v
Mar 3, 2018 1:47 PM
Jun 2013
Stark700 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
Characters are so desperate to get their hands on the map of the special region lul

Somewhat different compared to what happened in the anime. Anyway, the map I can understand why the JSDF didn't want anyone to get a map of the special region (if anyone saw the anime), but I am curious what is the point of preventing foreigners from buying dragon scales. I mean, it would be wonderful if other nations can start cloning dragons, and other fantasy creatures, and do their own Jurassic Park. Dragons are extinct in our world so I would see no problem if other nations had clone dragons.

BTW, that guy with the eyepatch, was that King Duran in disguise? Or was it just a random political foreigner.

On the side note, LOL, Rory has her own flag. I am sure the other gods are VERY jealous .
Aug 7, 2019 12:22 PM
Jun 2013
Stark700 said:

JSDF still has its technology at its disposal. Also, I find the Rory mascot pretty funny. Too bad she didn't show up this chapter.

The anime was different about the map

I did wanted the americans, or some powerful country, get those dragon scales. We need a jurassic park with fantassy creatures

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 132 Discussion

dbaranyi - Apr 6

0 by dbaranyi »»
Apr 6, 7:50 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 131 Discussion

dbaranyi - Mar 26

0 by dbaranyi »»
Mar 26, 5:22 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 130 Discussion

dbaranyi - Feb 17

0 by dbaranyi »»
Feb 17, 7:35 PM

» Manga vs LN and almost finished ?

xnub - Aug 1, 2023

3 by lessfull »»
Jan 28, 2:04 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri Chapter 129 Discussion

dbaranyi - Jan 6

0 by dbaranyi »»
Jan 6, 7:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.