Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 28, 2018 5:24 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Had this one for ages on my list to read, finally gave it a shot since I wanted to clean the backlog... first 5-6 chapters where like those hentai doujins you see, plot doesnt make any sense, it is anything goes to show some tits... this manga failed in even being an hentai since those werent very long, and there were quite some gruesome stuff happening.

Yet slowing by reading till the later chapters I started to understand the plot better, since the series dont make it any easy either, and actually started to enjoy Mare character a bit more and when chapter 9 come in and we got the reveals, I was surprised by some of the good concepts the manga has, that could have made it a much better experience, if said concepts were more polished...

Still by the end (despite hating it half the way), I finded mysel actually caring slightly for Mare, and the conclusion was good, along with that epilogue that really managed to finish the series with a much more rewarding finale than I was ever expecting the manga to go.

All in all, 6.5/10 - 7

I have seen way more high profile manga series ending with a much worst ending than this one, for that it already deserves some praise.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.