Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 20, 2018 5:49 AM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa

Listening to what she described, it sounded like a sight to see, " hmm that sounds cool to see, and my favorite would have to be winter, but only because I come from a warm climate. During winter it wasn't unbearably hot and we would get to see more types of people." he would say with a smile as he started to think back to his home and his life.
Mar 20, 2018 11:00 AM

Apr 2013
Aria Clare

"Makes sense why that would be you favorite then. I think if it were hot like that where I live I'd either stay in the house or be in a pool until it cooled off a bit. I assume that's why you see more people during the winter. More people come when it's nice out and to get away from places that are freezing." Aria leaned back in her chair into a more comfortable position as they continued to talk.

Mar 21, 2018 7:17 AM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa

He would nod to acknowledge her assumption, "that would be correct, I always enjoyed the view down at the beach." he would smirk as he leaned against the wall and started to go through his pockets for something. He would soon take out a coin, different from the usual currency, holding it up to the light for a second, it would glimmer under the light before he would lower it and continue to look at it.
Mar 21, 2018 6:39 PM

Apr 2013
Aria Clare

"Beaches seem nice. Never been to one before, just seen pictures of them." Aria looked over hearing the sound of rustling as Hakuya went through his pocket appearing to be looking for something. He pulled out a coin that shined while he held it up to the light. "What do you have there?" Aria asked, seeing as he was a bit fixated on the coin. From where she was sitting she didn't recognize the coin meaning it wasn't from anywhere she had been.

Mar 21, 2018 7:22 PM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa 

He would listen as she told him he had never been to a beach, not surprised by the news anymore. He wouldn't say anything rather he would start to search through his pocket for something, soon pulling out a coin. He would hold it up to the light to make sure it was the right one before hearing Aria ask about it. He would slowly walk over to her before holding it out in his hand. It was a coin with a foreign language on it, definatly older looking than most everyday coins. "I got this coin from my late grandfather, he used to travel the world and whenever he'd visit he would tell us stories about what they would see and do. When he found out about my dream to be a craftsmen instead of taking over the family business, he gave that coin to me and told me if I could figure out where its from, I'd have a good lead on some quality gems. Haven't figured it out yet, but I'm not about to give up that easy after he entrusted this to me." Hakuya would say revealing a bit about himself he was not ashamed of.
Mar 22, 2018 11:12 AM

Apr 2013
Aria Clare

Aria Stared at it, observing the the coin that Hakuya had held out in front of her. She didn't recognize it from the few places she had been but it seemed like it had been around for quite awhile given the worn appearance. Aria turned her head as she studied the writing on it not understanding what it had said. "Can't help you much on knowing where it's from but it's quite interesting. From the looks of it though that coins been here for awhile and seems to be passed around quite a bit. Maybe figuring out the language in scripted on there can get you on the right track." Aria commented still staring at the coin. It was still quite shiny despite being worn down and carried around. "Maybe you'll find something here in the library about it."

Mar 22, 2018 1:52 PM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa 

Hakuya would let her see the coin he had as she listened to her thoughts about it, not surprised she hasn't seen something like it. She ended up studying it a bit before as she gave some ideas on where to look. He would nod to her "yeah that's what I'm hopeing for too, but I haven't had any luck yet." he would say while scoffing his foot against the ground.
Mar 22, 2018 3:27 PM

Apr 2013
Aria Clare

"Well there's still time to find something out more about it. Wouldn't expect to find out everything in a day, if that were the case there wouldn't be any adventure. But it's nice to know that someone from your family kind of supports what you want to do with your life." Aria smiled as she replied. Sitting back up she threw the knife that she had been holding for awhile hitting just off dead center but at least in the center dot. "I can help look to. Might be more fun with two people rather than just doing it alone."

Mar 22, 2018 4:31 PM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa 

He would smile at the thought Aria put into his head before quickly replying "well my sister supports my dream too, I was lucky cuz she was the first one I told and she was willing to keep it a secret till our parents found out." he would say before watching her as she sat back up and threw another knife. What she did next surprised him though, he certainly didn't expect her to be interested in helping, Hakuya would smile at her "really? You mean it? I mean, I'd never refuse the help of someone as pretty as yourself." he'd say the last line with his usual confidence, compared to his excited voice from before.
Mar 22, 2018 4:55 PM

Apr 2013
Aria Clare

Aria giggled a bit from his response to her helping out. "I don't know about me being pretty but of course I'll help where I can. What are friends for if they don't help ya out every now and then." Aria walked over to the target and pulled the knives back out and brought them back to the shelf where they started out. "I'm also rather curios about the place that the coin comes from. Never traveled much but I love hearing about new places out in the world outside of the little town I grew up in."

Mar 23, 2018 5:47 AM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa 

He would nod to her "oh you shouldn't say that, but thanks for the help friend." he would smile as he watched her soon get up and take the knives from the target and return them where she found them. She would then state she was curious about where it came from as she loved to hear about the world outside of the town she had grown up in. "haha sounds like you have a real spirit for adventure." he would chuckle a bit thinking it a good quality to have.
Mar 23, 2018 2:39 PM

Apr 2013
Aria Clare

"Yea, just a bit. Well there is a lot out there and it seems everywhere is different. Different culture, languages, clothes, food and so much more. I find it interesting, don't you?" Aria's face lit up with a smile as she explained her excitement. She stayed standing where she was as she continued to speak. "I might not have been to many places but the stories I here make me feel like I've been there."

Mar 23, 2018 4:13 PM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa 

Hakuya would nod in agreement with what she was saying, "yeah I get what you mean, meeting new people all the time was the one thing I liked about working for my parents courier business. Heh that's so true, some people have just a way of spinning a tale so vivid it's like your experiencing it yourself." he would say getting caught up in her excitement as well.
Mar 23, 2018 5:26 PM

Apr 2013
Aria Clare

"Im glad someone else enjoys travel stories like I do. My little town not many people came or left. Everyone pretty much was born there and stayed but I think it be nice to get out of such a small place, guess that's a reason for coming." Aria took a pause to think through everyone she knew from her home trying to find a person not originally born there but came up empty. "Maybe I'll do that after leaving here. Take some time to on some adventures to have stories of my own since they seem like so much fun."

Mar 23, 2018 5:38 PM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa 

Hakuya would nod as he listened to her tell him about her hometown once more. He thought the situation a little sad, but she managed to get away so could others if they wanted. She then went on to talk about having some adventures of her own, to which Hakuya was quick to comment "well you already got your first one lined up so I'd say your off to a good start." he'd chuckle as he pointed out the coin was still in her possession and he had yet to take it back from her.
Mar 23, 2018 5:46 PM

Apr 2013
Aria Clare

"Oh yea." Aria said as she looked back down in her hand as Hakuya pointed out that she was still holding on to his coin. She walked over next to him and held it out in her hand, handing back to him. "I'm excited to see where it'll lead us. And not knowing anything about the coin or the place adds a bit of mystery to the whole thing too."

Mar 23, 2018 5:54 PM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa 

He chuckled seeing her reaction, before she walked over to him to hand him back the coin before speaking about it. He would take it from her and soon return it to the place he had been holding it before commenting on what she said. "yeah, I'm looking forward to this even more now." he would say with a smile as he was getting excited once again, he would then remember what they were originally doing "say is there any other places you'd like to visit, I forgot the others we discussed before."
Mar 23, 2018 6:10 PM

Apr 2013
Aria Clare

"I totally forgot we were going to all the places around here for a bit there. The other places..... This is when my notebook comes in handy to have." Aria pulled the book out of her satchel and flipped to the page where she had written down the places. She places check marks next to places where they had already been. "So the library, field, and doctor's office. Any where else I may have missed? I don't mind where we go from here. I'm surprised we've covered all these places so far today."

Mar 23, 2018 6:43 PM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa 

He was a bit surprised to hear they had both gotten caught up in the moment. Aria would then take out her notebook and list the few places they hadn't been yet, Hakuya would try to think which would be the closest "well the fields the closest from here so why don't we heard there next, some fresh air sounds nice." he would say
Mar 24, 2018 1:26 PM

Apr 2013
Aria Clare

Aria needed in agreement, being inside for a little while now did make the fresh air sound nice. "Sound like a good plan. Let's head that way then." She tucked he notebook back in her bag before walking over to where the stairs that they had walked up earlier. "So what is this field use for exactly. Is it like some sort of training area?

Mar 24, 2018 2:26 PM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa 

He would nod to her as she told him to lead the way, walking he would wait for her before leading the way to the field. She would ask another question "more or less yeah, the students are allowed to use it however we feel." he would say
Mar 24, 2018 3:00 PM

Apr 2013
Aria Clare

"Makes sense. I imagine it's a nice open space that you can do a lot in." Aria said as she followed Hakuya out of the gym on there way to the field. "Seems like they like balancing outdoor and indoor places. It's a pleasant mix that I didn't expect to find here. With garden, roof and field there are some nice relaxing spots."

Mar 24, 2018 3:38 PM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa 

Hakuya would agree with her "yeah not something you see all to often thanks to the way the world is. Makes me all the more glad there was still an opportunity like this available." he would say leaving yhe gym with Aria behind him.
Mar 31, 2018 10:45 PM

Apr 2014
Alyssa arrived looking around curiously smiling a bit as she began to play with one of the machines....
Mar 31, 2018 10:55 PM

Dec 2012

Level: 1 • Lifespan: 5 {3}•
Abilities: Undeath Pact ※ N/A
Weapon: Dagger •

As Nadia walks in and smiles. She looks around "It not to bad here."
..... :'(
Mar 31, 2018 10:59 PM

Apr 2014
Alyssa now suddenly jumped back as one of the machines made a loud noise falling on her ass sitting there in confusion
Mar 31, 2018 11:02 PM

Dec 2012

She walks up."Question for you.Are you okay? Statement. You need to be more careful " she holds out her hand.
Mar 31, 2018 11:05 PM

Apr 2014
(She like a robot??)

Alyssa took her hand smiling a bit "I am fine thank you" she said giggling a bit
Mar 31, 2018 11:09 PM

Dec 2012

she nods. "Statement. That is as you say good?"

(no just the way she talk lol)
Mar 31, 2018 11:11 PM

Apr 2014
(XD kind of confusing for me to read and understand how to respond XD)

Alyssa smiled a bit "Thank you and yeah I am good" she said giggling as she got up

Mar 31, 2018 11:15 PM

Dec 2012

She nods and smiles "Statement. I am glad.Question. How are you?"
occ lol
Mar 31, 2018 11:17 PM

Apr 2014
Alyssa smiled "I am great just having a great time exploring the school" she said giggling a bit
Mar 31, 2018 11:19 PM

Dec 2012

She nods. "Statement. Yes, this is a nice school. Question. Do you want to explore?"
Mar 31, 2018 11:22 PM

Apr 2014
Alyssa froze slightly now getting curious "no offense please... but why do you speak like that?" she asked curiously "Other then that yeah I would be happy to explore with you " she said giggling a bit
Mar 31, 2018 11:28 PM

Dec 2012

She thinks. "Thinking. Answer. I am like this because of my powers in a way."
Mar 31, 2018 11:33 PM

Apr 2014
Alyssa nodded calmly smiling a bit "I see" she said calmly
Mar 31, 2018 11:37 PM

Dec 2012

She nods "Question. were to?"
Mar 31, 2018 11:41 PM

Apr 2014
Alyssa shrugged a bit "Anywhere really" she said with a smile looking at the girl
Mar 31, 2018 11:46 PM

Dec 2012

She nods and heads to the entrance believing it a good start point-
Mar 31, 2018 11:47 PM

Apr 2014
Alyssa nodded calmly following (Your lucky my character recently got inactive there XD)
May 11, 2018 5:40 AM

May 2013
Hiro Crossfield

After having spent his morning lounging around, Hiro felt the need to get some exercise. He would start out with hitting a punching bag to relieve some of his stress, he wouldn't be making much impact on the bag but it was still training in his eyes. He would continue to do so unless stopped by someone or something.
Sep 14, 2018 2:03 PM

May 2013
Hiro Crossfield

After spending a good amount of time punching the bag, Hiro would move to a treadmill to do some light running as he cooled himself off. It had been a quiet day so far, much unlike his previous day's, so he was enjoying the change of pace after all that had happened to him. Looking around he was surprised to still see no one else even tho it was the middle of the day. Neverthelss the man would start to hum to himself a song as he jogged.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Theo and Kiany's Journey ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

linette - Sep 21, 2018

1485 by Shitsuji-Carty »»
Nov 14, 2022 6:19 AM

» Institute -Laundry-

linette - Jan 30, 2018

34 by linette »»
Feb 27, 2019 1:08 PM

» Market Place ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 26, 2018

447 by linette »»
Sep 21, 2018 9:56 AM

Sticky: » Institute's Registration -Character's Creation- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 20, 2018

400 by frogoten »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:40 PM

» Institution -Garden- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 21, 2018

1477 by Zelda102 »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.