Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Feb 28, 2018 9:45 AM

Now I have to start of by saying that I like the show and the actual animation is fucking great and I love the character design. I am also aware that it started out as a web comic.

Having said that I think the background design has to be some of the most boring shit I have ever seen. It's all so similar and grey it's actually kind of off-putting to look at.

What are you guys' opinion on this and does it in anyway affect your rating of the show?
I will insert Yugioh into everything and you can't fucking stop me

Mar 7, 2018 10:26 AM
I didn't notice it that much in my watch-through (which was admittedly only once and a while ago), but if anything it probably drew my attention to the character animation, which was consistently amazing (when not intentionally simplified for the sake of comedy which were some of my favorite moments, but I digress). Don't get me wrong, I would prefer better backgrounds as well, but if the relatively generic cities (which considering the naming scheme may have also been intentional) were the price to pay for character animation, I'd say it's a price well worth paying.

Mar 18, 2018 3:26 PM

No, not really.
Your avatar is what is ugly.

Mar 18, 2018 3:33 PM

Waiting for a magic cylinder ability to beat saitama at his own game.

Post #2 nailed it, that's why nobody even bother to post.

Preview MangaManga Store