Forum Settings
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 2018 2:24 PM

Oct 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I knew that it wasn't going to be that easy to kill the top tier of the demon clan, but to think he didn't even put a scratch on them... whoa. Arthur just wasn't ready for the strength of the Excalibur. Cusack put a spell on him right before Merlin teleported in to save him, but it was to late, because Cusack controlled Arthur into stabbing himself with the sword.
"Where the yummy things are, there I shall be!" - Charmy Papittoson
"It would be wise for you to stop talking nonsense." - Mitsuki
Feb 27, 2018 4:24 PM

Apr 2014
Not gonna lie I am really happy for the Demons not being defeated. And the major requirement for Excalibur to use. The strength and spirit is highly recommended before using it to its' full potential. That makes it better. And I/we do not have to be too upset about what has happened last week's chapter. However, Arthur literally got a killing blow to himself due to Cusack controlling him. Chapter title is really mean. Damn. I do not think Arthur will die. Maybe critically injured and go into a coma. But won't die. He is too important to die out yet.
Feb 27, 2018 5:01 PM

Sep 2014
Arthur an heroed. Is this the best chapter of Taizai yet? ;D
Feb 27, 2018 6:21 PM

Nov 2011
Not surprised at all. Arthur was fighting the top of the demon clan chain as in some of its strongest members. If he actually mastered the usage of the Excalibur, maybe he might have a chance (better chance but definitely not guaranteed) to win.

This Cusack guy is definitely someone to be careful against. Seems like he was able to physically control Arthur to stab himself.

I think what might end up happening is that the demons will make an offer like Arthur's life for a Commandment.
Feb 27, 2018 9:52 PM
Oct 2015
The difference in the strength was clear in this, now Meliodas has to deal with the angels and the seven five deadly sins
Heckle was here...
Feb 27, 2018 10:45 PM

Dec 2013
So much for Arthur overpowering the demons. Poor kid never stood a chance to begin with.
Feb 28, 2018 1:34 AM

Oct 2017
“You’re still alive?” How cocky. As if he thought he could solo them all. So glad they put him in his place. Their auras look awesome! Cusack freaking out about his mustache was hilarious. He’s got a dangerous ability.
Feb 28, 2018 5:27 AM

Jan 2017
I'm not worried about Arthur dying. If Elizabeth managed to restore Ban after almost being turned into a pile of goo by Merascylla, she can surely heal a sword stab.
"I just know that there are two theories when arguing with women. And neither one works!" - John Marston
Feb 28, 2018 9:59 AM

Jul 2014
Heathcliff93 said:
I'm not worried about Arthur dying. If Elizabeth managed to restore Ban after almost being turned into a pile of goo by Merascylla, she can surely heal a sword stab.

I don't think he will die either but Ban's case was different, Merascylla's poison was supposed to be instant kill but Ban manage to survive somehow because of his immortality and then Eliz healed him

If Arthur dies on the spot she can't bring him back from the dead
Feb 28, 2018 1:15 PM
Apr 2014
Just a prank bro, he didn't even really do anything to Cusack and Chandler since they just let him do so, so basically Arthur is a jobber even with the sword, he has yet to awaken his power.
Glad Nakaba didn't actually go on with the biggest asspull of the series, that would've been ridiculous.
Drake1000Feb 28, 2018 1:20 PM
Feb 28, 2018 1:20 PM

May 2013
So those dark energy shapes is their true demon form.

Mar 1, 2018 5:49 AM

Jun 2012
So what Arthur actually pulled is Rhongomyniad, not Excalibur, isn't it.
Mar 1, 2018 6:00 AM
Mar 2018
The only thing that actually bothers me about the whole thing is how the sword got too heavy for Arthur to carry, but suddenly he can stab himself just fine while under the control of Cusack.

Because I don't think that Cusack's ability increases physical might as well.
Mar 1, 2018 8:38 AM
Dec 2017
I am at least thankful he didn't manage to get any of the demons go all out.

I don't really see Seven Deadly Sins stand against Meliodas and his team. It took a full-powered Escanor to beat Meliodas alone but that was also because Meliodas toyed with Escanor instead of just finishing him completely before he reaches "The One". I doubt he'll fall for the same trick again though.

Chandler was able to easily solo and kill Gloxinia and Dolor at the same time whom were stronger than King and Diane (although the two will improve)

Chandler, Meliodas and Cusack's full-power has yet to be shown and the same goes for Estarossa and Zeldris (although I doubt they're at Meliodas' level)

The way I see it, it'll take some major fuckup for the Demons to lose.
Mar 1, 2018 12:28 PM
Jul 2015
I don't know why Merlin care for Arthur so much !
Mar 1, 2018 2:25 PM

Jun 2014
What an interesting turn of events, hopefully this untwisted the panties of all the people that overreacted like crybabies last chapter.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 2, 2018 1:45 AM

Oct 2017
Arthur always gets saved by Merlin every fcking times and it irritates me so much that I was satisfied when Merlin again saved Arthur by teleporting him away and that mustache guy could long-range mind control Arthur to stab himself. LOL little dude you thought that you just got a holy sword in your hand and you could beat Meliodas and the gangs, seriously?
Mar 2, 2018 3:08 AM

Jun 2013
Yeah, looks like King is not yet on the level to rule Britannia....He has some good training...but has not awakened his MP....

and Merlin to the rescue....she was bad ass.....especially last line towards Meliodas....

Oh dear....Arthur....Brutal.....but don't worry...he hit himself to the somewhat side....& while it might have nicked heart, it did not go straight trough....He has very Good chance to survive because of Elizabeth & because he did not die on spot....and he is Future High King Arthur of Britannia....like hell he dies here..
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Mar 2, 2018 8:54 AM

Jul 2009
I guess this chapter was something to be expected. A lot of people were triggered at the sudden power up of Arthur, which was understandable. It was obvious that this was going to happen last time.

Anyway, Elizabeth will most likely heal Arthur, but he won't be fighting again anytime soon. I believe that Escanor, as strong as he is, needs a new power up. He's the only one who closely on par with the top tier demons. Even then, it is not enough.

Unless, of course, Ban will come back and become Saitama.
This is a signature.
Mar 14, 2018 2:08 PM

Jul 2013
I said it, it was too obvious those two were not going to be taken out that easily. I liked how Cusack was distraught for the lost his mustache, though xD. His abilities also seems pretty dangerous. He basically turned Arthur into a Lancer.

I'm kinda happy Arthur got trashed, he went too cocky against the demons when he didn't even dominated Excalibur nor had his full magic power awakened and paid the price accordingly. I don't think he is going to die, though, it wouldn't be the first time in this series that someone who apparently died ended being alive all along, so, until we have a sure confirmation he effectively kicked the bucket, I'm not going to think he is truly done.

Escanor getting jealous of him was also pretty funny. The most powerful man on the world, jealous of a teenager, lmao.
Dec 1, 2018 8:59 PM

May 2018
Oh my god. Arthur. No. Fuck you, Cusack!!

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 47 Discussion

frozen_soul - Sep 22, 2013

10 by Zankrax »»
Jan 25, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 46 Discussion

Zhou - Sep 15, 2013

19 by Zankrax »»
Jan 25, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 45 Discussion

Candor123 - Sep 12, 2013

7 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 9:00 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 44 Discussion

Zhou - Sep 2, 2013

11 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 3:32 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 43 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - Aug 26, 2013

11 by Zankrax »»
Jan 24, 1:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.