Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 2, 2018 7:09 PM
Mar 2012
Lots of new characters, each one has quite strong personality... even demon ZeroTwo's here.
God tier nico video & comments.
Those 2 shops looks quite fashionable, and the shogi font from sensei's board is quite classy.
Mar 6, 2018 7:21 AM

Nov 2011
If in the anime series, do not exaggerate with the fanservice, it would be perfect. Maybe this time the time dedicated to the game of shogi is less than what was expected from the narrative, but I do not, the comic scenes were very funny. Keika was fun in her misadventures.

AP24 said:

LOL, best scene yet.

I agree with you. XD
Aug 9, 2018 9:21 PM

May 2012
Quite the interesting episode, really loved that ending and that live broadcast :p let's see what's next.
Nov 1, 2018 4:33 AM

Jul 2016
Now that's an outfit that looks good on Ginko.
Aug 19, 2020 7:26 AM
Dec 2016
This show is getting better and better! There are some new waifus keep showing up, they are so cute. Except for the lolis.
Nov 24, 2020 6:52 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The moments at the niconico studio was hilarious xD so many lolis for him in live, he's going to be visited by the police soon
May 15, 2021 11:50 AM

Aug 2018
Oh, so Keika continues as player?.. Alright, good to know..
lol, what is that hihihihi laugh at 05:13..
lol, that woman with glasses just makes it sound sexually suggestive on purpose.. I wonder, if public likes this or not.. Or if she actually posts this, to begin with..
lol, that's quite strange.. "smile" by Ai at photo.. ;D On 09:49..
lol, just why this girl feeds Yaichi on the livestream.. ;D At 12:23.. I write lots of lols this episode.. Well, how else to express that I'm laughing?..
lol, and even Ai showed up at livestream.. Well.. This can go badly.. Or really badly.. ;D Well, I'm half-joking, of course - it can go alright.. Maybe..
lol at people commenting more and even subbing, due to lolis.. ;D
Well.. I guess now whole country knows that Yaichi is lolicon and noone has doubts about that.. ;D Just joking, of course..
Aug 7, 2021 9:26 AM

Jun 2020
This new girl is kinda assertive and her moves do show boldness and intimidating she just barged into Yaichi without hesitation

Yaichi is so lucky to be with Tamayo in that scenario and a lot of people in the net are getting jealous like me if I could just chat in the live chat I could've said BOOBA some troll shit, Oh no Ai followed up along with her friends and then a lot happened there until Char decided to kiss him in front of like 3 million viewers which were just so good the reactions of the live chat are so perfect and that guy who made a cop car in the chat is the real MVP

Ginko is a maid outfit is so cute damn Yaichi is a lucky guy he gets her all to himself, Ginko's actions are showing a bit of her feminine side and it's just hella cute, And on their way home she can't walk properly.
Dec 5, 2021 5:23 AM

Nov 2013
This stream was hilarious. Anime misunderstandings stepped on new level of ridiculousness with the power of modern technologies.
Bunch of cute lolies storming the studio and got instantly trolled by the perverted shogi-fans is too much fun.
I blame this stupid but hot female player for this. Ai butthurted after she started to flirt with the dude.
I bet the shogi officials were pissed after this mockery.
On the other side, unexpected Keika x Akira shipping is really cute and charming.
Eternal Queen is cool, and she voiced by Ohara Sayaka no less!
Game without a border was awesome, although i didn't undrestand what's happened.
GvendolineDec 5, 2021 5:40 AM
Jun 15, 2022 1:30 PM

Jan 2020
Here we go, back to misunderstanding humor. We got one serious episode and then the show couldn't contain the pent up loli bait any longer and had to go all in.

Look at them, trying so hard to make Kuzu not come off entirely as a pedophile. "Look guys, he's staring at big boobs. That's what a normal guy does right? We're such great writers. No one can accuse us of pandering to loli bait now."

Overall, this was kind of a weird episode with a lot of disconnected scenes.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Aug 11, 2022 11:53 PM

Jul 2019
Good for Keika, hope she keeps it up. (I ship her with Akira now.)

Is Yaichi a lolicon or isn't he?

Shakando-sensei is great and so is Rokuroba Tamayo. Too bad Ai got jealous and decided to crash the broadcast.

Ginko is still a little too tsundere for my taste. Like I said earlier, try using words instead of anger to get through to Dense-as-a-brick-Yaichi.
Nov 2, 2023 1:19 PM

Dec 2022
Didn't expect to see Ginko losing, even if it was in an unofficial match. Suppose no one is invincible in shogi. But she did look really cute in that maid outfit.

Shaded Horizon

Dec 16, 2023 6:57 PM

Nov 2023
Oh wow looks like new characters are coming in
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2018

94 by basspig »»
Feb 27, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2018

112 by WELLERM »»
Dec 16, 2023 6:58 PM

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2018

68 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2018

104 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Ryuuou no Oshigoto! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2018

65 by WELLERM »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.