Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 23, 2018 10:02 PM

Apr 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Volume 13 says this is the last chapter... I enjoyed the series for the genuine emotions that were displayed. :))

We don't know if Ai and Oda are officially dating... Although, it's great to see that the two are still on friendly terms. :) Ai did say that she was beginning to fall in love with Oda, so when she only has romantic feelings for him, I'd love to see a spin-off of when they begin dating. <3

I think it was sweet of Saijou, Yukika, Ai, Oda, Tanaka, and Ichinose to run to Takeo's apartment and talk about the breakup. :') I am wondering how all six of them managed to come though... xD (Doesn't Ichinose have work at the pastry? How did Ai and Oda run to Takeo's apartment when they go to school and live in a different area? Tanaka transferred schools too, so his house should be faraway...? Was it a weekend, so Saijou and Yukika had the free time to drop by?)

I accidentally flipped forward so I saw Sunakawa punch Takeo, but wow! Sunakawa was brave for hitting Takeo like that! Sunakawa really smacked some sense back into Takeo, like he promised. :)

Now, it wasn't very realistic that Takeo flew to Barcelona and found Yamato, but I'll give that a pass! XD I love that Takeo managed to communicate through body language; I really think people are capable of communicating, even if we don't speak thee same language. :) (LOL to Takeo unknowingly capturing thieves! XD)

It's great that Yamato and Takeo had their happy ending. :) I like that Takeo's character is very assertive, which explains his marriage proposal. The ring wasn't delivered to Yamato via mail, but in-person (now as an engagement ring instead of a birthday ring), which was sweet too. :)

It's nice to see that in the end, Yamato, Sunakawa, and Takeo were all heading to the same college! Yamato is in Japan again, so they won't be separated again.

I like the monologue at the end!
Someday, Sunakawa will find someone he'll cherish and who will cherish him back. I agree that Takeo's story could be a story that we could hear anywhere, which makes his story that much easier to relate to and/or enjoy. :)
Aug 12, 2021 1:29 AM

Mar 2015
last few arc (started from the guy who try to date AI) was not as good as first few. but still fun read regardless. 8/10
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Oct 23, 2021 12:32 AM
Apr 2019
Such a great Manga, I love the characters Takeo who is real man and Chad, Makoto the reliable friend, and Rinko such a loveable person. I love them so much !
Feb 12, 2023 10:30 PM

Nov 2020
This is one of the most wholesome manga I have read. Favorite shoujo.
If you ever feel bored and are questioning the meaning of your existence, read deez blogs. Maybe you will find your answers.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Chapter 46 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - May 1, 2018

1 by Dpsdps55 »»
Mar 27, 2023 9:11 AM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Chapter 28 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Apr 4, 2018

1 by Dpsdps55 »»
Mar 24, 2023 5:54 AM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Chapter 24 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Aug 30, 2016

1 by Dpsdps55 »»
Mar 24, 2023 5:36 AM

Poll: » Ore Monogatari!! Chapter 23 Discussion

Dpsdps55 - Mar 23, 2023

0 by Dpsdps55 »»
Mar 23, 2023 6:56 PM

» Where to start after the anime?

UfolyCloud - Nov 3, 2021

1 by noahsd »»
Jan 7, 2022 5:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.