Forums
New
Feb 23, 2018 9:12 PM

Jan 2016
I have been wanting to read this for a long time
And just read it
Damn its soo good !
And its just ch 1
MC such an a$$ and Lawrence is adorable !
Few scence in ch 1 are soo sad T_T

I think i am gona love this manga

HydrousMar 12, 2018 3:41 AM
Feb 27, 2018 2:43 PM
Jan 2016
I think the ass MC you're referring to is Lawrence, and the adorable one is Linus.

The Roland dude already had children with his wife. Roland's mistress, with whom he committed adultery, as a result bore illegitimate children, Linus and Lawrence. As illegitimate children, they are unwanted, and because of that Lawrence hates himself, and the people who bore him. So, you really can't blame him for being an ass because of his upbringing. He has an interesting character--I want to grow to like him.

But this manga though. Just...wow.
Feb 27, 2018 9:12 PM

Jan 2016
maple9300 said:
I think the ass MC you're referring to is Lawrence, and the adorable one is Linus.

The Roland dude already had children with his wife. Roland's mistress, with whom he committed adultery, as a result bore illegitimate children, Linus and Lawrence. As illegitimate children, they are unwanted, and because of that Lawrence hates himself, and the people who bore him. So, you really can't blame him for being an ass because of his upbringing. He has an interesting character--I want to grow to like him.

But this manga though. Just...wow.

I belive you have it confused
The ass is Linus King --> the elder brother
https://myanimelist.net/character/50569/Linus_King

The adorable kid is Lawrence King--->younger brother
https://myanimelist.net/character/50571/Lawrence_King

I think i saw a similar comment on DISQUS XD
Mar 2, 2018 11:35 AM
Jan 2016
The similar comment must've been me then, if you're reading on Kissmanga xD

Anyway, I reread the chapter again, and I had it the other way around...Idk why I got confused, probably because to me the older brother seems like a Lawrence by name lol
Mar 2, 2018 7:43 PM

Jan 2016
maple9300 said:
The similar comment must've been me then, if you're reading on Kissmanga xD

Anyway, I reread the chapter again, and I had it the other way around...Idk why I got confused, probably because to me the older brother seems like a Lawrence by name lol

Yep, i saw u there lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Under the Rose Chapter 2 Discussion

Hydrous - Mar 16, 2018

0 by Hydrous »»
Mar 16, 2018 6:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.