Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 23, 2018 12:26 PM
Mar 2013
In 1752, Benjamin Franklin conducted the famous kite-and-key experiment to demonstrate that lightning was electricity and soon after invented the lightning rod. His inventigations into electrical phenomena were compiled into "Experiments and Observations on Electricity," published in England in 1751. He coined the new electricity-related terms that are still part of the lexicon, such as battery, charge, conductor and electrify.
Feb 23, 2018 1:21 PM

Feb 2016
Bennie Frankenstein used this kite one time and made like a bunch of electric shit happen. The nerd wrote like a whole book about it with a title that'd need even more altering than "Harry Potter and the philosoher's stone" for any american to understand it. He used a lot of gobbledygook language in the damn thing and people just accepted it.
Wierdo wrote the whole book before even doing his experiments. Always offered his guests coffee tho, so he's alright.

How'd I do?
Feb 23, 2018 1:57 PM

Feb 2016
Baskervillain said:
Sure, I'll do your homework.

In 1752, Benjamin Franklin conducted the famous kite-and-key experiment to demonstrate that lightning was electricity and soon after invented the lightning rod.

Benjamin Franklin aimed to prove lightning's electrical nature through the kite-and-key experiment that he performed in 1752. The success of these experiments eventually led to his invention of the lightning rod.

His inventigations into electrical phenomena were compiled into "Experiments and Observations on Electricity," published in England in 1751.

His studies in the field of electricity were recorded in the 1751 publication of "Experiments and Observations on Electricity."

He coined the new electricity-related terms that are still part of the lexicon, such as battery, charge, conductor and electrify.

The man was responsible for conceiving terminology that is relevant to this day. The well-used terms of "battery, charge, conductor and electrify" are among those words that he added to the glossary of electrical language.

Mash it all together, edit for Maximum Flow, buff it up in a few places and pretend you know what you're talking about:

Benjamin Franklin aimed to prove lightning's electrical nature through the kite-and-key test that he performed in 1752. The success of this experiment eventually led to his invention of the lightning rod. The previous year, his studies in the field of electricity had been documented in the publication of "Experiments and Observations on Electricity," which had served as an effective recording of his labors and their yielded results. The man left yet another permanent mark on this particular branch of science by conceiving terminology that remains relevant to this day. The well-used terms of "battery, charge, conductor and electrify" are among those words that he contributed to the glossary of electrical language.

Don't blame me for anything that comes from this. Pls learn how to paraphrase. It'll get you far in life.
Oh, I thought it was more of an artistic challenge, not homework.
Feb 23, 2018 8:11 PM
Mar 2013
Baskervillain said:
Snufkin said:
Oh, I thought it was more of an artistic challenge, not homework.

I'm just assuming that since they need "help" with paraphrasing... it's probably something they don't wanna do / are having difficulty with, but they're still required to do it... so that "something" is probably school-related.

It's an assumption, but idk what else it would be except homework, lol.

"
I'm just assuming that since they need "help" with paraphrasing... it's probably something they don't wanna do / are having difficulty with, but they're still required to do it... so that "something" is probably school-related.

It's an assumption, but idk what else it would be except homework, lol.
"

LMAO

HAVE FUN WITH YOUR ASSUMPTIONS.
Feb 23, 2018 10:13 PM

Feb 2015
Benjamin Franklin is a very genius dude who invented a lot of stuff but pleb don't care about it and just taken for granted the benefits that it had and impacted on real life.

More topics from this board

» Help me modify this layout

Luffie00 - 3 hours ago

0 by Luffie00 »»
3 hours ago

» What software(s) and hardware(s) do you use for digital drawings?

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

10 by JKKH »»
5 hours ago

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

357 by nin-tendo »»
9 hours ago

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Today

2 by Cammell »»
Today, 6:19 AM

» Show us your latest sketch or drawing v.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Feb 21, 2017

1628 by JKKH »»
Yesterday, 9:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.