Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (17) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 4, 2018 10:37 AM

Dec 2016
Yuki Hatsu

"d..double date" She blushed a bit, turning her cheeks into a light peach color. She looked at Myla before walking to her and poking her stomach. "she most mean a date as friends! I am thinking to much about it. She looked at the the three of them. "Any volunteers as to lead the way, I actually have no idea, how to get there from here"
Mar 4, 2018 10:52 AM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

She blush and thought Another date... Definitely won't be ending like the Water park on! then she nod saying "Sounds really pleasant...and amazing" She glance at Theo.
Mar 4, 2018 11:01 AM

May 2013
Theo Ryder

He would smile and nod glad they could all go together, blushing a bit at the idea it was a double date. "yeah we can lead the way, right Kiany." he'd smile at her figuring she wouldn't mind leading with him.
Mar 4, 2018 5:01 PM

Aug 2015
Kagayaki Nanami

Nanami arrived at the plains, it looked like a calmed place perfect to relax a little before completely inversing herself in her training this place is quite nice, I could get used to this feeling she said outloud as she let the wind softly hit her, it was a nice feeling
@Rabt
Mar 4, 2018 5:13 PM

Feb 2018
Arata Haurto

@YFang

While peacefully sleeping and relaxing, Arata woke up to a voice of a girl. He slowly opened his eyes and sat up.

*yawn*
Hmm...? W..who woke me up...

As Arata fully sat up still sleepy and drowsy, he saw a girl right in front of him and backed up a bit

Woah, uh..who're you..?
Mar 4, 2018 5:19 PM

Aug 2015
Kagayaki Nanami

It looks like Nanami accidentaly woke someone up with her commentary Oh, sorry if I woke you up, I was just saying that this place is quite nice, anyway, my name is Kagayaki Nanami, a pleasure, may I ask your name she then extended her hand to him
Mar 4, 2018 5:23 PM

Feb 2018
Arata Haruto

Arata stared at the girl for a solid minute before coming back into reality and realizing the situation he's in.

Uh no it's fine, I'm Arata Haruto, it's nice to meet you
Arata said while shaking her arm.

...What brings you here?
Mar 4, 2018 5:36 PM

Aug 2015
Kagayaki Nanami

Arata shaked Nanami hand and presented himself, he didn't seem to be worried about anything right now, in fact he loocked quite calmed me? I'm just exploring the place and enjoying the place, what about you, you looked like you were enjoying yourself before I arrived
Mar 4, 2018 5:42 PM

Feb 2018
Arata Haruto

Arata replied:

I was just taking a nap, I thought I could use some fresh air. Being cooped up in a room all day with no one and nothing to do can be quite boring.
Mar 4, 2018 5:50 PM

Aug 2015
Kagayaki Nanami

you are certainly right, but it has it's advantages, it let you completely focus in training or in studies, but you don't really looks like the hardworking type, but whatever, tell what reason do you have to have come to the institute, you don't look to have a very good reason to be here if you are goofing around the place she said with a serious yet condescending look on her face
Mar 4, 2018 5:59 PM

Feb 2018
Arata Haruto

Arata sighed

You're right, I'm not a hardworking type of person. I came here because...because...

Arata knew that the real reason he's here was that after the death of his parents, Arata had nowhere to go except for here. Thinking about this gave Arata flashbacks about the night it all happened and couldn't come to tell her the real reason

...I don't know why I'm here exactly...it's all a mystery to me
Mar 4, 2018 6:06 PM

Aug 2015
Kagayaki Nanami

The answer tha Nanami received wasn't exactly the answer that she was expecting, and it somehow pissed her off What did you said, did you said that you don't know why you are here, how is that possible, evryone is here because or they wanted to be stronger or to control their abilities, or I don't know, whatever it is everyone has a reason, and now I want you to tell me yours, I won't accept such an answer as I don't know!!!
Mar 4, 2018 6:30 PM

Feb 2018
Arata Haruto

After what she said, Arata was shocked and took a step closer

I came here because I had nowhere else to go! My parents died and no one else that I knew would even consider taking me because of my uncontrollable ability!

while saying that, Arata got a bit worked up and transformed into his wraith
form unwillingly.

This is what I'm talking about, I can't control my ability, it's useless to even try! If I didnt come here I'd be outside in the world by myself in the streets. I didn't come here for the magic or to become strong, I came here so I could survive. That's my reason to be here.

Wraith Form 1/2
Mar 4, 2018 6:49 PM

Aug 2015
Kagayaki Nanami

Now feeling a little ashamed of the way she acted and how he forced arata to say some things that he would probably wouldn't have wanted to, but she kept her ground even after watching Arata transform into an extrange dark creature sorry about that, I didn't wanted to force that out of you, but you did have a reason, now you only need a purpouse to keep moving forward, don't you, think, you can start with that power of yours, if you said that no one would ever accept or receive you cause of that power of yours, then ask me, I won't run, so don't you give me the "I can't", or "it's imoissible" I'm the one that decides what is posible and what isn't, I'll show you what control is!!! she let out what she was thinking about Arata situation without considering what may happen later
Mar 4, 2018 6:58 PM

Feb 2018
Arata Haruto

After hearing that, Arata calmed down and returned to his normal self

You really didn't run away or deny me...

Arata looked her straight in the eye and smiled a little, barely noticeable for the first time in a while.

You're right, I'm a fool.. I made it this far already, I just need to push myself and continue.... Thank you Nanami.

Arata replied quietly but happily in a sincere way.
Mar 4, 2018 7:08 PM

Aug 2015
Kagayaki Nanami

As Arata calmed down and returned to his form he was a lot happier than before Now thats the spirit, you now, I kinda of got mad when you said that you were just surviving, survive is to live without a meaning, I hate those who don't have ideals or just continue with their lifes without caring about giving a meaning to it, sorry if I'm bothering you with all of this as she finished her sentence she was staring at the sky as if she was remembering something
Mar 4, 2018 7:22 PM

Feb 2018
Arata Haruto

Arata looked down at his foot and replied

I'm an idiot aren't I for saying I'm just surviving?

As he looked up he noticed Nanami was spaced out looking at the sky

Hey..uh is something bothering you? You look like you're spacing out..
Mar 4, 2018 7:35 PM

Aug 2015
Kagayaki Nanami

Arata was calling for Nanami as she was espacing out Oh sorry about that, is just that this whole conversation somehow brought to me some good memories
She then again looked at Arata who just called himself an idiot well it is true that you were acting like and idiot, but thats just normal, as long as you learn from that you'll be fine, but enough of that, why don't we do something about those powers of yours, I told you, I won't run and so I'll help you, any ideas? she said, with having no idea of what to actually do.
Mar 4, 2018 7:42 PM

Feb 2018
Arata Haruto

I think I only turn into my wraith form with I'm angry...
*yawn*
Why dont we just relax? look at the beautiful sky and scenery
Arata said while flopping down on the grassy field on his back.

"It feels good to talk to someone again," Arata thought in his head smiling.
Mar 4, 2018 7:50 PM

Aug 2015
Kagayaki Nanami

Somehow Arata relaxed way of thinking somehow was getting on her nerves, but at the same time she liked it, unfortunately for Arata Nanami wasn't really the relaxed person Well you are right it is quite a nice day, but why should we waste it doing nothing instead of some good training, I think it would do quite some good both to your mind and body... as she finished an evil smile appeared on her face, and so five red bright arrows created with light, whatever she was thinking right now it wasn't something good
Mar 4, 2018 7:56 PM

Feb 2018
Arata Haruto

Oh come on, it can't hurt to lie down besi-

Before Arata could finish his sentence, his eyes widened as he saw 5 light arrows all pointing at him.

Woah Woah!! Nanami what are you planning to do??! I'm not ready to die yet y'know?!?!

Arata quickly got up to his feet and slowly backing away
Mar 4, 2018 8:00 PM

Dec 2017

Saki came in with Ace as she held his hand tightly and looked out into the field with a sparkle in her eyes “the view here is also beautiful!” she took a deep breath of fresh air
Mar 4, 2018 8:04 PM

Apr 2014
Ace smiled at her "It is" he said calmly before making his flame appear soon burning out a spot where there would be no grass or flowers to bug them if they chose to sat down "Want to sit?" he asked calmly (just a circle of dirt in the grass now)
Mar 4, 2018 8:04 PM

Aug 2015
Kagayaki Nanami

While slowly closing in, her evil smile was still there as she watched Arata get up and slowly back away don't worry I won't aim for the kill, it just gonna hurt a lot, or you can try and convince me not to used this metod to train you, though I'd rather do it the same way I was trained, through sheer pain and rough experinces, you should be grateful that I don't have the whip with me as a warning shot to show that she was serious she shot one of her arrows near Arata left feet
Mar 4, 2018 8:11 PM

Feb 2018
Arata Haruto

Arata let out a quick scream as he saw the arrow nearly stab him in the foot

Uh, I'm sure there's a better way to train! One that does not involve getting nearly stabbed with an arrow!!...Who am I kidding, this isn't gonna work...

Arata sighed heavily and sat down legs crossed and head down

At least let me relax before I die...

Mar 4, 2018 8:16 PM

Dec 2017

She sat down in the spot Ace had made “Thanks Ace,So like it better here?” she laughed a bit as she asked and looked up to the blue sky
Mar 4, 2018 8:22 PM

Aug 2015
Kagayaki Nanami

It seemed that Nanami methods weren't gonna work with him, so in order to calm herself she took four rocks from the ground, threw them high up in the air and shot an arrow towards every single rock, hitting every target pulverizing it ahhh, now thats more like, theres nothing better than some good target practice
Now with a more friendly expression on face she turned to see Arata You win, we'll do it you way and just relax before we can do something about you she then just got to the ground, laying there, watching the sky
Mar 4, 2018 8:29 PM

Feb 2018
Arata Haruto

Arata was glad that Nanami was relaxing so he moved and sat beside her laying body. He started at her and said

Hey Nanami...tell me about yourself, I want to get to know you better

Mar 4, 2018 8:44 PM

Aug 2015
Kagayaki Nanami

Arata question took by surprise Nanami, it's the first time someone ever asked about her Me?, I really aren't that much of an interesting person, my biological parents treated me as a trophy, I ran from home with a highly trained assassin that become my real mother, she taught me to use my powers and to fight, especifically kill, she took me to mission through my whole life, I've killed many person through the years and then I came here, now tell me, you're the one that wants to run away, or maybe you are just horrified by me, either way I won't blame you she didn't even move while she told him her life, she thought it was fair to let him know about her life as she also got some of Arata past from him
Mar 4, 2018 8:54 PM

Feb 2018
Arata Haruto

Arata listened attentively to what Nanami had to say and replied

Don't worry I'm not horrified and I won't run away. After all, you didn't run or deny me either when I turned into...a wraith. It must've been hard running away and living away from everyone else except your true mother. I somewhat understand how that feels kinda...

Arata laid down beside Nanami and spoke

At least you're here, we're safe now
Mar 4, 2018 9:06 PM

Aug 2015
Kagayaki Nanami

Running away was the easy part, and well, she gave me life a meaning, I will never be able to pay her for everything that she had done for me, thats my reason to be here I'll become even stronger and then she won't have anything to worry about, she'll be able to take an easy life, you too need and objective, and if you want I could help you find it she gave Arata a warm smile as she was finishing her sentence.
Mar 4, 2018 9:17 PM

Feb 2018
Arata Haruto

That smile Nanami gave made Arata turn red so he quickly looked away to hide his embarrassment

Oh I see...I understand. Im still yet to find my meaning and if you could help I’d be more than grateful but I’m sure I’ll eventually find out sooner or later

Arata began to feel more and more comfortable and closer with Nanami each time they talked
Mar 4, 2018 9:26 PM

Aug 2015
Kagayaki Nanami

Without noticing Arata getting red Nanami let out a yawn and frowned her eyes I think that I'll try following your example and take a little nap feel free to wake... me... up she fell asleep pretty quick, with an innocent expression on her face, full happiness and serenity
Mar 4, 2018 9:38 PM

Feb 2018
Arata Haruto

She sure does look cute when she’s sleeping
whispered Arata, watching Nanami fall asleep also made him sleepy and so he fell asleep aswell.
Mar 4, 2018 9:40 PM

Apr 2014
Ashy_Ash said:

She sat down in the spot Ace had made “Thanks Ace,So like it better here?” she laughed a bit as she asked and looked up to the blue sky

Ace smiled as he sat next to her relaxing "Much better" he said calmly hugging her close relaxing a bit more
Mar 4, 2018 9:43 PM

Dec 2017

She smiled as he told her it was much better when he hugged her “S-So ace you haven’t been around the school yet,Have you gone to find your room?” she hugged back as she looked into the blue of the sky
Mar 4, 2018 9:46 PM

Apr 2014
Acd smiled at her just holding her close having his arm wrapped around her in the friendliest way possible he then heard her question and smiling "I havent been to my room yet" he said calmly unsure why she brought up rooms
Mar 4, 2018 9:54 PM

Dec 2017

She blushed as Ace hugged her and said he hadn't been to his room yet “W-Well i was just asking incase you might need help finding it or i could help you settle in” she started thinking on what to talk about since she didn't know what she could talk about with him she rubbed her eyes as she started to feel a bit sleepy and Yawned
Mar 5, 2018 3:08 AM

Apr 2014
Ace smiled a bit "i might need help settling in " he said calmly continuing to hug her .. Tempted to pull her on to his lap but he resisted that temptation to avoid pissing her off
Mar 5, 2018 3:12 AM

Dec 2017

She looked up at him as he hugged her calmly and said he might need help settling in “W-Well like I said before I could help you if you need my help I mean In anything” she closed her eyes as she talked and leaned onto Ace.
Mar 5, 2018 3:18 AM

Apr 2014
Ace blushed slightly feeling the leaning a bit and only smiled now just wrapping an arm around her waist he was honestly surprised she was letting him do this "Well what do the rooms look like?" he asked curiously looking up at the sky
Mar 5, 2018 3:23 AM

Dec 2017

She felt as he wrapped and arm around her waist but thought “Its nothing that bad I don’t think he has bad intentions”she smiled to herself as he asked what the rooms looked like “well its a pretty normal room just a bed a desk and a chair a window two its pretty normal looking”
Mar 5, 2018 3:27 AM

Apr 2014
Ace nodded calmly relaxing a bit unsure what to say "If you want Saki you can take a nap and I can watch over you" he stated calmly remembering the yawn unsure what to do or say
Mar 5, 2018 3:32 AM

Dec 2017

She laughed a bit “You noticed?” sherested her head on his shoulder “Thanks Ace but i’ll be fine for another while”
Mar 5, 2018 3:34 AM

Apr 2014
Ace smiled at her "Its fine Saki.. I dont mind I have all the time in the world" he said calmly relaxing a bit "So if you want to take a nap please go ahead "
Mar 5, 2018 3:38 AM

Dec 2017

She opened her eyes and looked up at him “Thanks Ace” she smiled as she closed her eyes again and quickly fell alseep with a bit of a blush as she leaned on Ace

(I have to go to sleep sorry its 3:33 need to go to school tomorrow even if imm not sleepy XD)
Mar 5, 2018 3:42 AM

Apr 2014
(Ok XD)

Ace smiled a bit now taking out a note pad and a pen flipping through a couple pages.... it was full of small drawings but some pages were actually journal entries gently and carefully getting it to where he was sitting with a leg straight and knee up putting the notepad on his leg and beginning to write in it ...
Mar 5, 2018 8:30 AM

Aug 2015
Kagayaki Nanami

After a good nap Nanami woke of feeling quite refreshed, as she turned around to see Arata she noticed that he was sleeping, she then got up doing as less noise as posible in order to not wake up Arata, and then she left him a note: "Nanami here, I have some things to do so I'm leaving, but don't worry, I'll keep my word"
She then left the plains
Mar 5, 2018 12:25 PM

Jan 2018
Myla Mayfair

She nodded at Yuki with a smile and the looked at the other two. Theo seemed to answer to lead the way with Kiany too. She would then follow them behind.
Mar 5, 2018 12:45 PM

May 2009
Kiany StHorts

Theo, Yuki, Myla and herself exit to the Cafeteria.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (17) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Theo and Kiany's Journey ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

linette - Sep 21, 2018

1485 by Shitsuji-Carty »»
Nov 14, 2022 6:19 AM

» Institute -Laundry-

linette - Jan 30, 2018

34 by linette »»
Feb 27, 2019 1:08 PM

» Market Place ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 26, 2018

447 by linette »»
Sep 21, 2018 9:56 AM

Sticky: » Institute's Registration -Character's Creation- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 20, 2018

400 by frogoten »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:40 PM

» Institution -Garden- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 21, 2018

1477 by Zelda102 »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.