3It was OK
25.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.0
4 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2018 8:28 PM

Mar 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It got very nice duels during all the manga and good character development on Jaden & Chazz. Also the story overall is good compared to the mess of the anime (love that the manga fits so well with the original manga's concepts of ancient Egypt).

My only complaint is the last arc where the half of the duels where rushed. I understand in the case of Bastion & Chazz since we had enough duels to see all their deck but is a sin don't showing Jaden vs Fubuking & Alexis vs Aester because Masked & Vision heroes are pretty new (they just appeared in two duels) and there was alot content to pull a complete duel.

I really recommend it even if you only had played Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links.
Sep 6, 2021 12:54 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It would have been more epic if it ended with the actual Koyo vs Judai instead of just finishing it just before the match
May 10, 2022 8:51 PM

Jan 2020
^Probably wanted to mirror the Jaden and Yugi ending.

I got these manga back when I was deep into actually playing Yu-Gi-Oh! I literally bought them to get the cards out of them. Though, I really do like the original series, it's one of my top manga. So, even with mostly just wanting the cards, I went into the manga expecting more than the anime at least.

That being said, most of the manga just felt abridged and random. None of the duels feel like much thought was put into them. People played cards until eventually the duel just came to a sudden end.

The idea of the Planet series cards was cool, but I don't feel like they were fleshed out enough. I'm not sure if it got cancelled or if the author simply was done. It just left a lot to be desired.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! GX Chapter 6 Discussion

CyanGear - Dec 26, 2023

0 by CyanGear »»
Dec 26, 2023 1:06 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! GX Chapter 60 Discussion

Eyth - Feb 21, 2020

1 by commonxreaction »»
May 10, 2022 5:39 PM

» Anyone actually read this?

thegooseman - Jun 14, 2010

5 by Hero_Mitsuru »»
Feb 19, 2021 2:45 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! GX Chapter 47 Discussion

Eyth - Feb 20, 2020

0 by Eyth »»
Feb 20, 2020 9:44 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! GX Chapter 30 Discussion

Eyth - Feb 16, 2020

0 by Eyth »»
Feb 16, 2020 4:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.