Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Feb 19, 2018 8:03 PM

I watched the original series eight or so years ago, back when I was still fairly new to anime, and found it to be one of the most boring shows I had ever watched. The storyline and its execution as well as its characters were so dull and uninspired, I just couldn't engage with it at all. But i loved Fate/Zero! Maybe because it had a more competent director or perhaps because the characters were more varied, fleshed-out, and interesting (the original felt so Saber-centric). So... Am I likely to enjoy this entry into the series? Please help!
Modified by AkatsukigirlTy, Feb 20, 2018 7:53 AM

Feb 20, 2018 7:27 AM
Nope, don't watch it. If you're remotely interested in the series beyond this point then read the VN, otherwise stay away.

Feb 28, 2018 4:41 AM

this show had a pretty poor director so shirou is presented as a moron and the character arcs for shirou, archer, and rin are severely weakened
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."

Apr 10, 2018 11:18 AM

Nope. Fate/Zero is the only Fate series thats worth watching