Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 19, 2018 5:14 AM
Dec 2017
(I assume the people answering the question has completed the anime/manga so there will be spoilers)

Why do so many people give Bakuman such a high score on Mal, I personally believe it to be one of the most poorly written works of fiction i've ever come across:

The story relies on nothing but complete coincidences, don't you find it to be odd that Mashiro's uncle just happened to be a famous mangaka and Takagi just happened to live next to him when his series was in serialisation and Mio's mum just happened to be in a relationship with Mashiro's uncle just like Mashiro and Mio? Oh.... and I nearly forgot, isn't it quite strange that Miyoshi's fucking dad just happened to be best friends with Mashiro's uncle? One of the things I actually liked about the story is that they taught the audience about the manga industry without making it to obvious, but as the story goes on and on that factor gets pushed into the back ground and is instead replaced with cheesy romance that honestly makes me cringe.

But it just gets worse because now we move on to the characters:

Mashiro's goal is to get the girl, the Girl being Mio, but there are to other characters that have the exact same goal as Mashiro (Hiramaru and Takuro) who are WAY WAY more interesting then this boring fuck boy known as Mashiro, Takuro was especially interesting at first because with him he sort of served as a constant reminder of the hard ship Mashiro and Takagi might have to face if they become colossal failures, and when he quit being an assistant and he burnt his bridges with the Mc's (I'm getting tired of constantly saying there names) that should have been the end of his arc, BUT NO, instead they had to bring him back, and ruin the FUCKING point of his character!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aoki wa probably my favourite character to begin with, because she actually had a unique personality compared to the other female leads, who

A) had little to no personality e.g Mio and Aoki's later assistants (AKA the Mio clones)

or

B) where just completely insufferable e.g Miyoshi and Iwase.

But due to her later "development" as a character ,she unfortunately fell into camp A, she just became a Mio clone, who is probably the most boring in the damn series, and they tired to replace her with Iwase, who is just fucking awful.

The animation, while is admittedly quite fluid, is utterly ruined by awful poppy colours that Rape my eyes whenever i glance on a character design, The manga is slightly better then the anime, because it doesn't have art that makes me want to kill myself, but the art is quite bland and not very memorable.

The ost, is just cringe-worthy at best, coupled with cheesy annoying songs such as "Dream of Life" come on, at least think of a slightly more creative name then "Dream of life" although the worst one is Moshimo no Hanash the 3rd op, the high pitched singer's voice is like listening to a cat scratch a chalk board ( thats a bit of a generic comparison, but it gets the job done to prove how bad the OST is, With the exception of the OP and ED's (which weren't good at all) the other sound track's where completely forgettable.

Can anyone counter my arguments? maybe i missed some thing that others noticed?

Mod Edit: Modified title for clarity and/or easier searching.
AlfyanFeb 20, 2018 4:54 AM
Feb 19, 2018 5:14 AM

Feb 2013
it's like a less gay version of bakugan
Feb 19, 2018 5:16 AM

Sep 2014
No it's vastly overrated for some reasons I can't see unfortunately.
Feb 19, 2018 5:19 AM
Jul 2018
I watch because the manga authors where are the same as Death Note
And I stayed for the romance
Feb 19, 2018 5:21 AM
Dec 2017
Has anyone actually read what I've written?
Feb 19, 2018 5:30 AM

Jul 2014
At least it's a complete adaptation.
Pedigerous2424 said:

Nope.
Feb 19, 2018 5:31 AM

Sep 2014
Pedigerous2424 said:

Probably not, and good for them. This babble of psuedo criticism isn't worth anyone's time.
Feb 19, 2018 6:39 AM

Nov 2013
Coincidence is anime norm (why is Griffith the chosen one, and Guts coincidentally befriend him? etc), and it doesn't really affect the story in general. The bakuman plot doesn't move because of the coincidences, but hard work. More often the coincidences is just an extra motivation for Mashiro (his uncle things).

Manga theme is always a focus from season 1 until season 3. In s2, we see MC's struggle to find the genre that suits them. We also see different editor that is not as good as Hatori.

In S3 we have antagonist who borrow ideas from other people, and the message is mangaka need to struggle with their own idea with the aid of editor. We also got to see battle of MC duo and Niizuma to get the first place in magz and tankobon sales. Mc duo had swore to beat Niizuma and s3 is their struggle. We also got reminded how good of an editor Hatori is while he is helping Mashiro and Takagi (getting anime and finish manga early).

The problem with Miho is she works in different career and rarely gets focus. Miho's last arc is necessary because heroine need to shine and they need a closing to her promise with Mashiro (Btw seiyuu getting death threats is a real daily life in seiyuu industry). In her arc,eventhough it's brief we could see her strong will and determination.

Fat assistant is an example of life is not always what you wanted.

Aoki learned many things with her career. She used to be prideful and think she's superior, but she open up to learn from Takagi and Fukuda. She also works hard, always trying after failing many times. Her marrying Hiramaru, I think is the author's way to appreciate or reward all Hiramaru's hard work.

Iwase is not replacement or anything. Maybe her character exist to show that making manga is not as easy as writing novel. Manga is long running and you need to keep the idea interesting.

Last but not least, a series doesn't have obligation to develop all of its character in the same portion. That's why there are 'main' and 'supporting' characters, with main always be the focus. Just because a girl is MC's love interest doesn't mean she's a main too.
Feb 19, 2018 6:47 AM
Jun 2017
Pedigerous2424 said:
I didn't. I just read the title. So here's my answer to that...

Idk
Feb 19, 2018 7:08 AM

Feb 2010
You don't have to like it, but your criticism seems pretty garbage-tier so I don't see it convincing anyone. I mean it starts with you complaining about what is literally the setup of the show, the basic premise that the author has come up with and ranting about too many 'coincidences' in it. You mean to say that a fictional premise an author came up with feels like it is constructed for the sole purpose of having an interesting and entertaining setup without paying too much attention to being realistic? You don't say.

You obviously want to dislike the show no matter how unreasonable you have to get to 'criticize' it and are willing to pretend that suspension of disbelief, something you apply to every other show at the beginning to just accept the basic setup and go from there, doesn't exist just to have some pseudo-arguments about 'coincidences'.

Either that or you really have no idea how writing works, how fiction in general works, in which case it's just kinda sad. In any case that first paragraph tells me all about how you approach the show and criticising it that I need to know to ignore the rest of the post as just ramblings of a person dedicated to hating on a show even if he has to grasp at straws to even try to make a point.

But I still read it and it's literally not even criticism, just you listing a bunch of your preferences and all your 'arguments' are subjective terms like 'interesting' or 'disliked' or 'insufferable' that have no relevance for anyone that isn't you, and no way to reply to them beyond saying 'I see it differently'. You don't like the characters, you don't like the colors (the colors ffs, how desperate can you get with your criticism -.-), you don't like the soundtrack. Those aren't even close to arguments, those are just you deciding to dislike literally everything you could name about the show and telling us about it. Good for you, but why should we give a fuck? Why do you think those are arguments and not just preferences?

Arguments look differently, because you can actually reply to them and argue about them. There is no arguing about you just factually stating that you didn't like anything about the show.

My bet is you just enjoy feeling like a special snowflake for disliking a highly regarded anime and felt the need to share that with the world, to let them know how different you are.

Newsflash: almost everyone has a title like that. I think Shitgatsu is legit one of the worst pieces of trash fiction ever conceived, for example, but I'm not making threads on AD about it just to let people know. It's okay to have titles like that, to have preferences that don't align with one or some popular or acclaimed titles. But judging from your post you should leave the criticism to others cause you're pretty bad at it imo.

Have a good day.
AlcoholicideFeb 19, 2018 7:12 AM
I probably regret this post by now.
Feb 19, 2018 7:24 AM

Aug 2017
because bakuman is boring and people like boring stuff
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2018 7:33 AM

Jun 2015
>Coincidences are bad writing.

That's literally how the majority of any storytelling media work.

Unlike the majority, I for one found the romance in the story to be its weakest part.
Feb 19, 2018 7:34 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
"why do people like things that i don't?"

probably the most pointless question that people will never stop asking

just because you can point out 100 "flaws" you think you've found in an anime doesn't mean that's not just your own opinion or issue
Feb 19, 2018 7:38 AM

Feb 2010
Brb said:

Unlike the majority, I for one found the romance in the story to be its weakest part.

you just mean the main romance or the romance in general?

I really liked some of the romance arcs for side characters.
I probably regret this post by now.
Feb 19, 2018 7:53 AM

Jun 2015
Pullman said:
Brb said:

you just mean the main romance or the romance in general?

I really liked some of the romance arcs for side characters.

The main one, yeah. Felt kinda forced from the get go. I didn't mind the side ones as much.
Feb 19, 2018 8:03 AM

Nov 2011
Just deal with it man, it's better if you write review rather than a thread like this ...
I don't think you will change your opinion by this thread, neither other peoples will ...
I also found many 8.5+ animes are freaking bad, much worse than Bakuman.. But that is how rating system from thousands and millions people works ...
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Feb 19, 2018 8:04 AM

Dec 2015
I thought this was a post about Bakugan and got excited.

But these kinds of questions are asked alot. The answer is actually pretty easy, people have different tastes.

Feb 19, 2018 8:07 AM
Jul 2018
I watched the first 5 episodes of season 1 and it just bored me so badly lol, no clue why people enjoy that.
Feb 19, 2018 8:08 AM
Aug 2016
When common sense isn't common at all

People have different preferences, and that's just about it.
Feb 19, 2018 10:15 AM
Oct 2017
imo he was one of the better designed digimon. tapirs aren't used that often, and the southeastern asian theme they gave him is pretty neat
Feb 19, 2018 10:28 AM

Jun 2009
I've read the manga, it didn't impress me at all. So I didn't check out the anime when it came out.
Feb 19, 2018 2:05 PM

Apr 2015
I really enjoyed it because it made me feel good watching these middle school kids achieve their goals and taught me more about the manga industry.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Feb 19, 2018 2:19 PM

Feb 2016
Most of the stuff Shounen Jump publishes tend to be popular, dunno why you're surprised
Feb 19, 2018 6:04 PM

Dec 2017
Never watched it. I want to know this too. Why does it have a high rating?

i like avocados on toast 
Feb 19, 2018 6:09 PM

Oct 2015
10/10 shitpost
try harder tbh smfh .
Hottest Take Ever, fite me: Fairy Tail is better than Seiya, Bungou Stray and Hitman Reborn
Feb 19, 2018 6:11 PM

Sep 2015
yeah it's not that good, but i mean alot of other mediocre to bad shows have high scores as well ie. fairy tail.

also tl;dr, just save that text for the review section
N.etorare T.echnical R.esearcher
Feb 19, 2018 8:40 PM

Jul 2013
idk
I enjoyed the manga for it
and I don't rate my personal list critically, but rather, it's based on enjoyment
Feb 20, 2018 4:54 AM

Mar 2011
Thread has been moved to correct series board
Mar 10, 2018 1:34 AM

May 2012
like some other people have pointed out the coincidence thing is a pretty stupid thing 2 bitch about almost all anime/manga are based on just coincidences like the MC having some super power just cuz or someone meeting a person that changes their lives just cuz and so on.

But i do agree with you that they focused on something pretty stupid in this series the romance between mashiro and miho both of which are pretty unlikable characters, as you said miho is bland and uninteresting and mashiro is a really, really unlikable character in like all departments especially when he's talking about miho, the promise they make is also very stupid, well maybe not the promise itself but the way they go about it, let's just send emails and not talk to each other for years? then get married? yeah pretty retarded even more so considering that after that they're seated together for a year and never talk to each other.

The relationship between those 2 characters is unbearable and the way mashiro constantly bitches 2 Takagi about it is pretty obnoxious for a pretty long while mashiro is also a real bitch cuz he gets jealous that Takagi is having a fun relationship with Kaya.

This story could have just not put that romance plot in here and it would be the same thing really just try and picture it and the whole romance between mashiro and miho is pointless just makes mashiro really fucking annoying all throughout the show making things hard on everyone else.

Anways the reason people like this is probably cuz the relationship between mashiro and Takagi is pretty nice 2 people working together to create a manga supporting each other, coming up with ideas, all of that stuff is pretty fun and Takagi is a pretty fun character and i personally really enjoyed Kaya and her relationship with Takagi, she supports what he wants to do, learns more about it as the show progresses, learns to help out in the manga creation, helps with the creative process and overall is a nice person with a strong personality if that had been the main romance plot point then i think this series would truly deserve as much praise as is given but the miho and mashiro shit? yeah pointless.

Anyways i think people liked that at the start the mashiro x Takagi bromance and how they make manga was pretty interesting also learning something about the process of how manga is made was pretty fun and some of the side-characters later on just as you said are really fucking fun, Takagi is a cool character and i personally also really like hi s relationship with Kaya so that's another + but yeah later on all the side characters become pretty 1 dimensional and the mashiro just becomes more and more annoying and the promise just seems more and more stupid and pointless.

The ending was also pretty disappointing sure they kiss but after they hyped up the wedding so much it was a slap in the face that we never got it, i think the author really did a shitty thing ending things there but hey it would have been really hard to suddenly give a personality to miho who until the end was as interesting as white rice, and mashiro even at the end was a little bitch so no way he was getting anything done .....
Altay545Mar 10, 2018 1:41 AM

Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.
Mar 17, 2018 2:02 PM
Dec 2017
Pullman said:
You don't have to like it, but your criticism seems pretty garbage-tier so I don't see it convincing anyone. I mean it starts with you complaining about what is literally the setup of the show, the basic premise that the author has come up with and ranting about too many 'coincidences' in it. You mean to say that a fictional premise an author came up with feels like it is constructed for the sole purpose of having an interesting and entertaining setup without paying too much attention to being realistic? You don't say.

You obviously want to dislike the show no matter how unreasonable you have to get to 'criticize' it and are willing to pretend that suspension of disbelief, something you apply to every other show at the beginning to just accept the basic setup and go from there, doesn't exist just to have some pseudo-arguments about 'coincidences'.

Either that or you really have no idea how writing works, how fiction in general works, in which case it's just kinda sad. In any case that first paragraph tells me all about how you approach the show and criticising it that I need to know to ignore the rest of the post as just ramblings of a person dedicated to hating on a show even if he has to grasp at straws to even try to make a point.

But I still read it and it's literally not even criticism, just you listing a bunch of your preferences and all your 'arguments' are subjective terms like 'interesting' or 'disliked' or 'insufferable' that have no relevance for anyone that isn't you, and no way to reply to them beyond saying 'I see it differently'. You don't like the characters, you don't like the colors (the colors ffs, how desperate can you get with your criticism -.-), you don't like the soundtrack. Those aren't even close to arguments, those are just you deciding to dislike literally everything you could name about the show and telling us about it. Good for you, but why should we give a fuck? Why do you think those are arguments and not just preferences?

Arguments look differently, because you can actually reply to them and argue about them. There is no arguing about you just factually stating that you didn't like anything about the show.

My bet is you just enjoy feeling like a special snowflake for disliking a highly regarded anime and felt the need to share that with the world, to let them know how different you are.

Newsflash: almost everyone has a title like that. I think Shitgatsu is legit one of the worst pieces of trash fiction ever conceived, for example, but I'm not making threads on AD about it just to let people know. It's okay to have titles like that, to have preferences that don't align with one or some popular or acclaimed titles. But judging from your post you should leave the criticism to others cause you're pretty bad at it imo.

Have a good day.

(Sorry for the late response, i was originally going to ignore it but it’s been bugging me for a while)

You claim to have read my post about Bakuman, laughable, truly laughable, if you had read the whole thing then you would have noticed the quote “Can anyone counter my arguments? maybe i missed some thing that others noticed?” I didn’t write the post to look like a special snow flake, i write it to have my writing criticised (which, to be fair, you did and i thank you for it) but round of a fucking applause for you, resorting to the special snow flake argument, Original, very original ,NEWSFLASH to you m8, Lotgh and Tatami Galaxy are literally 2 of my favourite anime and they are regarded as cult classics, maybe there not as popular as something like one piece, but there still regarded as great and also, just because I’m very vocal about my opinion on a beloved show doesn’t mean i’m trying to look different here.

I hate to tell you this as well, but having lots of coincidences in story IS a bad thing, and yes, i DO know that all stories are made up of coincidences, BUT some stories do a better job at covering them up then others, but Bakuman didn’t, How can i possible get immersed in a story that literally has this bullshit in the 2nd episode?

You claim that me disliking the colours is just an excuse to shit on the show, but colour design is obviously very important in making a show looking attractive, take the Asterisk war for example, that show seems like complete shit (I watched Digibro’s series about it) and in the video he said that the animation was complete shit but the colour design makes the animation look better, and i agree, but with Bakuman, the colours look so Fucking bland and they don’t take advantage of the medium, animation.

And yes, there are things like such as Numera, the Best character who actually had a personality in the series and still attained it,I loved Aoki Koi and the fat bastard in the first half and the reason why Iwase was so fucking shit was because her personality is exactly the same as Aoki Koi, the message that making manga is hard was already shown by the other characters, she feels completely fucking pointless!!!!! and adds more bullshit to the plot also said that the animation was very fluid and clean, the animation is still fine the show just doesn’t utilise well enough and again the colour pallet

One more thing m8, i personally don’t give a flying fat fuck if “everyone has a title like that.” there probably not that vocal about there opinions, i’m not them and also this is the internet, of course people are going to be vocal about these things.

And thank you m8, if I was good at criticism i wouldn’t be writing this post would i?Look, I’m not try g to be a massive bag of dicks looking out to start a fight, You are right in saying that I’m bad at writing a critique, hell, i’m not even good at communicating through text so this will probably sound fucking horrible All i am is just a simple man out to express his opinion in the most obnoxious way possible.

(BTW if your asking why i continued if it was so bad it is because when i first watched it i wasn’t thinking about it but then i sat down and thank about it and released how fucking shit it was).

If there is anything wrong with my writing, please tell me, i love hearing criticism.
Mar 17, 2018 2:06 PM

Jan 2013
I liked it because it tells about how the anime/manga industry is like in Japan. The characters were interesting and the plot was always going so I never got bored from it. Also it has a nostalgia factor as it was one of my first mangas
Mar 18, 2018 1:17 PM
Dec 2017
Altay545 said:
like some other people have pointed out the coincidence thing is a pretty stupid thing 2 bitch about almost all anime/manga are based on just coincidences like the MC having some super power just cuz or someone meeting a person that changes their lives just cuz and so on.

But i do agree with you that they focused on something pretty stupid in this series the romance between mashiro and miho both of which are pretty unlikable characters, as you said miho is bland and uninteresting and mashiro is a really, really unlikable character in like all departments especially when he's talking about miho, the promise they make is also very stupid, well maybe not the promise itself but the way they go about it, let's just send emails and not talk to each other for years? then get married? yeah pretty retarded even more so considering that after that they're seated together for a year and never talk to each other.

The relationship between those 2 characters is unbearable and the way mashiro constantly bitches 2 Takagi about it is pretty obnoxious for a pretty long while mashiro is also a real bitch cuz he gets jealous that Takagi is having a fun relationship with Kaya.

This story could have just not put that romance plot in here and it would be the same thing really just try and picture it and the whole romance between mashiro and miho is pointless just makes mashiro really fucking annoying all throughout the show making things hard on everyone else.

Anways the reason people like this is probably cuz the relationship between mashiro and Takagi is pretty nice 2 people working together to create a manga supporting each other, coming up with ideas, all of that stuff is pretty fun and Takagi is a pretty fun character and i personally really enjoyed Kaya and her relationship with Takagi, she supports what he wants to do, learns more about it as the show progresses, learns to help out in the manga creation, helps with the creative process and overall is a nice person with a strong personality if that had been the main romance plot point then i think this series would truly deserve as much praise as is given but the miho and mashiro shit? yeah pointless.

Anyways i think people liked that at the start the mashiro x Takagi bromance and how they make manga was pretty interesting also learning something about the process of how manga is made was pretty fun and some of the side-characters later on just as you said are really fucking fun, Takagi is a cool character and i personally also really like hi s relationship with Kaya so that's another + but yeah later on all the side characters become pretty 1 dimensional and the mashiro just becomes more and more annoying and the promise just seems more and more stupid and pointless.

The ending was also pretty disappointing sure they kiss but after they hyped up the wedding so much it was a slap in the face that we never got it, i think the author really did a shitty thing ending things there but hey it would have been really hard to suddenly give a personality to miho who until the end was as interesting as white rice, and mashiro even at the end was a little bitch so no way he was getting anything done .....

Thank you, finally some one who has read the post and agree's with me!!!! I just felt like this Idea was bugging me so i had to get it out there, thanks for reading
Mar 18, 2018 1:19 PM
Dec 2017
greymood said:
Most of the stuff Shounen Jump publishes tend to be popular, dunno why you're surprised

It's not really a surprise it's just that i'm a bit confused that nobody has came to a similar conclusion to me and has been vocal about it,.
johnboy2424Mar 18, 2018 1:32 PM
Mar 18, 2018 1:20 PM
Dec 2017
Scarlett_ryuken said:
10/10 shitpost
try harder tbh smfh .

I'm glad you liked it (even though your probably saying it sarcastically) i just felt like i had to get my opinion out there even if it makes me look bit like a massive bag of shit.
Mar 18, 2018 1:24 PM
Dec 2017
Jim_Heart said:
Just deal with it man, it's better if you write review rather than a thread like this ...
I don't think you will change your opinion by this thread, neither other peoples will ...
I also found many 8.5+ animes are freaking bad, much worse than Bakuman.. But that is how rating system from thousands and millions people works ...

I'm not aiming to make a review out of it or change people's mind all i'm doing is just getting my opinion out there.
Mar 18, 2018 1:26 PM
Dec 2017
Brb said:

I think i worded the coincidence part incorrectly, what i was going for was that it does poor job at covering the coincidences, isn't a stories aim to cover up to cover up as much coincidences as possible, and yeah thanks m8, i am aware that all stories are made up of coincidences, but, like i said before, some stories do a better job at covering it up then others.
Mar 18, 2018 1:34 PM
Dec 2017
Imaishi said:
Pedigerous2424 said:

Probably not, and good for them. This babble of psuedo criticism isn't worth anyone's time.

Yeah thanks m8, thanks for informing me and BTW this is NOT a critique, this is a rant, which is why i put it in the forum section and Not the review section and yeah i am aware that this is probably going to make me look like a massive shit head but this thought has been bugging me for a while and i had to get it out there.
Mar 18, 2018 1:43 PM

Sep 2016
TL:DR (So all of you don't have to read that giant, badly written, rant)

OP doesn't like neither the characters nor the art nor the music. And wants people to tell him if he's wrong.
One man is no more than another, if he do no more than what another does.

Mar 18, 2018 8:26 PM

Jun 2015
ElliotRodger2424 said:
Brb said:

I think i worded the coincidence part incorrectly, what i was going for was that it does poor job at covering the coincidences, isn't a stories aim to cover up to cover up as much coincidences as possible, and yeah thanks m8, i am aware that all stories are made up of coincidences, but, like i said before, some stories do a better job at covering it up then others.

Uh, no. Literally rarely has any work attempted to cover up coincidences, apart from one liners like "power gathers in the precipice of history, "people gather where there is conflict" or "strife begets growth" which justifies why major characters gather in time of conflict but not at time of peace, and mystery anime, whose description may sometimes require explaining how coincidences happen. There's also the mc is secretly a prince, reincarnation or something, but that requires using coincidence to cover up a coincidence.

Coincidences aren't covered up, but rather, justified, which is what almost every story tries to do.
Mar 19, 2018 10:39 PM

May 2012
ElliotRodger2424 said:

Thank you, finally some one who has read the post and agree's with me!!!! I just felt like this Idea was bugging me so i had to get it out there, thanks for reading

No problem man, no problem at all i also had this idea for a long time and again agree with you on a lot of your points people are just blinded.

Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuman Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

stevewiess01 - Jan 22, 2011

140 by M1kasaYu1 »»
Apr 14, 4:24 AM

Poll: » Bakuman Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

stevewiess01 - Feb 26, 2011

93 by Karva1 »»
Mar 26, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

stevewiess01 - Feb 5, 2011

130 by Karva1 »»
Mar 26, 2:20 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kanade-chan - Dec 25, 2010

105 by Karva1 »»
Mar 24, 8:01 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

M0ni - Dec 4, 2010

139 by Karva1 »»
Mar 24, 1:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.