Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 6, 2018 10:09 AM

May 2009
Lana Brothood

She thought then said "I think there was a Market on the way before reaching the Institute. How about going there to find it?" She smiled leaving the suggestion open

@SleeplessVampire, @Alyssama
Mar 6, 2018 10:13 AM

Mar 2018

She drank some of the rum and let out a satisfied sigh of relief, enjoying the taste of it even more than the usual Sake she drinks.

"A market huh? Sounds interesting! What do they have there do you think?" She offered some of the rum to the other 2 as well in case they wanted to drink too.
Mar 6, 2018 10:17 AM

Apr 2014
Jack smiled "in a bit i want to enjoy a couple more drinks" he stated ordering a glass pf his whiskey/fruit juice mixture soon drinking some
Mar 6, 2018 10:29 AM

May 2009
Lana Brothood

She said "I guess a little of everything, didn't got enough details of it when I passed by" then shrugs

Mar 6, 2018 12:42 PM

Mar 2018

She drank some more of the rum, clearly getting a little bit tipsy now, her words starting to slur a bit.

"Maybe it'd beeh better if i shtayed here for now.." She said, and then laughed for no reason. She didn't seem like she was capable of getting to the market right now anyway.
Mar 6, 2018 12:43 PM

Apr 2014
Jack would have laughed a little bit before finishing his drink and ordering his last one
Mar 6, 2018 12:47 PM

May 2009
Lana Brothood

She kept drinking as well, not passing of two drinks.

Mar 6, 2018 1:05 PM

Mar 2018

Suddenly Ruze stood up in the middle of the bar and got into what seemingly looked like a fighting pose, but was swaying quite a bit, could this be the drunken fist style of martial arts? Something not many people mastered, or even bothered trying to learn as it under most circumstances would cause the user to have delayed and inconsistent actions.

"I need to fight!!" She said, punching the air so fast the wind pressure made a whip like sound effect.

"I haven't punched anything in a whole day!" She said, acting dangerously, but she meant no harm to the other students, she was just feeling restless.
Mar 6, 2018 1:43 PM

Dec 2015
Hector Ozbern

With a short walk through the campus, Hector found the bar. Its appearance and atmosphere felt quite welcoming to Hector, let alone the fact that you drink alcohol in here. He went to the counter and asked for a simple whisky, "...And make it triple!" he said, almost cheerfully.
Soon enough, he got his drink, and took two big swigs of it. He stayed there for a few minutes, enjoying his drink and the sorroundings. As he asked for a second round, a girl got really loud. Usually, Hector hates noisy people. But the good whisky put him in a good mood, so instead, he approached the lady, drink in hand. He said "People usually don't accept a fight just like that, you know?" as he stood a few feet behind her.
Mar 6, 2018 1:51 PM

Apr 2014
Jack soon would finish his last drink paying for the last round of drinks between him and Lana
Mar 6, 2018 1:51 PM

Mar 2018

As she was making a scene due to drinking too much the boy walked up behind her, she hated when people approached her from behind, but luckily she knew he wasn't attacking her, so she didn't attack him immediately. She sat back down and laughed.

"Yeah you're right, if only it was so simple!! My names Ruze" She said feeling less agitated by the lack of excitement. She offered him a glass of rum by holding it out to him.

"Whats your name, and what kinda powers you got? I have gas.. I mean wind!" She started laughing at her own dumb slip of the tongue, she was clearly drunk at this point and needed to hold back on the booze.
Mar 6, 2018 2:13 PM

Dec 2015
Hector Ozbern

The lady, who introduced herself as Ruze, calmed down surprisingly quick. Hector expected a more aggressive reaction, but then again, she was drunk, and drunk people are not predictable. She offered him a glass of rum as she settled down a bit, not being on the spot yet, Hector downed his own and placed the empty glass on the table while taking the next one.
He took a sip of the rum, as it wasn't one of his favorites, but he wouldn't turn down free booze. He then sat down next to Ruze as he said "...Mine is Hector" still calm, with the full force of what he was drinking still not there.
Then Ruze asked about his powers, stumbling her words as she was at it. Hector even laughed a little at her and her current state of stupidity, unaware that at any moment, he could end up the same. When his laugh faded away, he replied "Well... You might see it later." as he chuckled, in hopes to tease her a little.
Mar 6, 2018 2:28 PM

Mar 2018

"Such a teeaaaseee~!" She said, getting even more curious now. She then took out some cards and placed them o nthe table.

"You good at gambling?" She asked, clearly not the most faithful buddhist nun to ever exist, drinking and gambling being probably 2 of the things most looked down upon in her order.
Mar 6, 2018 2:56 PM

Dec 2015
Hector Ozbern

Hector smiled, amused by this monk lady's near drunken stupor answer. As soon as she recovered from the answer, she placed cards on the table. Her next question caught Hector's interest, as it was something he didn't expect, but then again, she was drunk.
For now, a somewhat tipsy Hector decided to play along. After taking a good swig of rum, he said "Why don't we find out with... Um, what are we playing?".
ValkanMar 6, 2018 3:40 PM
Mar 6, 2018 3:25 PM

May 2009
Lana Brothood

She stands and says to Jack "Shall we go?" she looks at Ruze and says "See you around then" Leaves the Bar to the Market.

Mar 6, 2018 3:26 PM

Apr 2014
Jack would quickly follow unsure what to say
Mar 6, 2018 3:41 PM

Mar 2018

"How about blackjack!" She said and slammed a card down on his table (I'm going to use a randomizer for the cards, just trust I'm not cheating) His first card was a 7, her first card was a 6.

"Would you like to hit or stay?" She said.
Mar 6, 2018 4:10 PM

Feb 2018

Having explore many parts of the institute she decided to rest for a bit at the institute own bar, this just show Lime how wealthy the people who run this place, or do they get donations? She wondered; whichever the case Lime just want to rest after a dozen of failed attempt at establishing friendly relationship with many people around the campus.
Lime saw a peculiar pair not far from her, the young lad intimidated Lime as he seems to be a delinquent but then again Lime met many people who’s gaze can seemingly punch people on the face but in truth are actually very nice people, the other one confused Lime, she looks like a monk and from what she heard during the war, monks are forbidden to gamble or drink alcohol, the curiosity got better of Lime and she now find herself standing beside them. Lime, like a scared kitten, mustered all the courage she have and just as simple as that, words came out of her mouth, albeit in a weak tone.

“Uhm…...aren’t monks not supposed to gamble?”
Mar 6, 2018 4:24 PM

Mar 2018

As she was laying the cards down on the table she heard a cute little voice weakly mustered a few words in her direction. She looked over at the tiny girl with blonde hair and raised one of her eyebrows before laughing.

"ME?! I ain't a monk!" She said, laughing at what seemed like a really funny joke.

"You must be confused because of my outfit and fighting style, I mean TECHNICALLY I guess I'm a monk, but only because I was raised by them, I hated every moment of their constant thou shall not partake in worldly desires nonsense" She then offered the girl a cup of rum and smiled at her.

"My names Ruze, how about you?"
Mar 6, 2018 4:44 PM

Feb 2018

“I..I see I’m sorry about that”
Lime blushed for a bit out of embarrassment but quickly regain her composure and seeing how friendly the woman it made Lime a bit comfortable
“I am Lime, n-na nicetomeetyouRuze!”
Lime’s arm jerked forward for a handshake but, she looks so stiff that she resemble a wooden mannequin especially when she can’t look directly at Ruze’s face so she faced downward instead and because she was nervous her speech was so fast that she can only hope that Ruze understand her.
Mar 6, 2018 5:04 PM

Mar 2018

"Don't worry about it! No need to be so nervous, I don't bite" She said, and laughed at how quickly Lime introduced herself. She seemed like a good girl, but was just a bundle of nerves by the looks of things. She passed her a cup of the rum anyway to help her calm down.
Mar 6, 2018 5:20 PM

Feb 2018

“So-sorry”
Lime apologize again which made her conscious, but she tried her best to stay calm, but on the inside Lime is very happy that she establish some sort of relationship toward this monk like lady. She looked at the cup of rum and can’t help but to smile fondly of it, it reminded her of her companions.
“Thank you for the offer, although I don’t drink a lot, but I hope that would be alright?”
Lime sat beside Ruze and and took the cup and sip like she was drinking a cup of tea, she looks very well mannered while doing it, like not the type of person who is drinking an alcohol in a bar.
Mar 6, 2018 5:23 PM

Dec 2015
Hector Ozbern

"Blackjack, huh? Alright then. Hi-" Hector cut himself off as a girl approached Ruze, asking her if she was a monk, something he would've asked, but he didn't deem it as necessary. The girl seemed rather nervous, yet Ruze was laughing out loud, as if she had been told a joke. Hector quietly observed the awkward interaction, drinking another round of rum down while he was at it.
"Oi, girl. It's rude to ignore people, you know?" Hector said in a serious tone with an equally serious expression. As he did, he leaned back to look at the girl without Ruze blocking his sight of her. Then, he expectingly looked at her.
Mar 6, 2018 5:30 PM

Mar 2018

(I thought you fell asleep so I had written a whole message about it in lore LOL)

"Ah this is my new friend Hector, ain't he a nice and handsome gentleman." She said to the girl, and then went back to the game in front of them.

"So, which was it, do you want to keep playing?" She said with a smile on her face as if she was having lots of fun.
Mar 6, 2018 5:37 PM

Feb 2018

“Eek!, I-I am sorry! It’s ju-just that I tendgetalittlebitabsorbsometimesand and...”
The young lad gaze, made Lime felt as if she was being pierced by sharp object
“And I just lose sight of my surroundings...”
Her last phrase sounds weak as if a little more than just a breath. Lime extended her arms for a handshake this time she doesn’t look stiff the only problem that she was, trembling a little with a hint of blushing whether the young lad is scary or she is just bad at socializing, or maybe both, either way her voice is fragile.
“N-nice to meet you…..I’m Lime”
Mar 6, 2018 6:01 PM

Dec 2015
Hector Ozbern

Hector gave Lime an almost threatening glare. She almost went on meltdown, barely being able to talk. A few seconds of dead silence later, he bursted in a loud laugh. It took him a few moments to recover from that laugh, "...Ahaha ...I'm just kidding" then turned to Ruze as she presented him and complimented him as she did "Why thank you very much Ruze... As she said, I'm Hector. Nice to meet you as well Lime haha" he looked at Lime again, this time with a small goofy smile. Definitely the liquor had already caught up to him, not like that stopped him from continuing though, as he took a sip from his third mug of rum.
With that solved, Hector focused in the game again "Sure! Why not? Hit me..." He then stared at the cards briefly, as a question popped in his head "...What are we betting again?"
Mar 6, 2018 6:14 PM

Mar 2018

She dropped another card on the table for the both of them, a 7 for Hector making his total 14, and a 8 for Ruze, making her total 14. She shrugged.

"Low cards today apparently, hit again?" She totally ignored the question of what the bets were.
Mar 6, 2018 6:24 PM

Feb 2018

“Ugh…...erm….”

The long intense gaze of the young lad made Lime froze up, as if a predator is stalking her but fortunately the young lad who is called Hector was simply joking around, when she heard him burst out of laughter, Lime let out a long sigh of relief, as if she escaped a pack of wolves hungry for a tasty meal.
Lime took another sip of rum, making sure that she won’t get drunk. Lime does not gamble so she have no idea what’s happening, in the end she quietly observe the two while enjoying the company.

(what's a lore? didn't see it on the thread though...does she have her own private page? anyways I think I will sleep soon, so I'm just gonna stick around a bit and see what happen, Lime will not leave but will simply observe quietly, if you happen to finish the game without me, assume that I left the same time as your characters :D )
HorizonDefaultMar 6, 2018 10:36 PM
Mar 6, 2018 6:37 PM

Mar 2018
(@HorizonDefault I meant simply that I had written a message here saying that she was going to head off to her room because she was tired, but then valkan responded, so i deleted it lol)
Mar 6, 2018 7:03 PM

Dec 2015
Hector Ozbern

As he saw her place the cards on the table, Hector instinctively said "Yeah, go ahead." He glanced at Ruze briefly, as if something she did was off. Hector decided to ignore that, as he wasn't even sure that something was off.
Mar 7, 2018 12:41 PM

Feb 2018

Seeing how Ruze and Hector are so focused in gambling, each side seemingly doesn’t want to give any quarter according to Lime’s observation, She decided that she should excuse herself because it looks like she doesn't have anything to do here anyways and she wouldn’t want the alcohol to kick in, she still want to explore the institute a bit more. Lime stood up and bow politely to the two of them, one might say that she grew up in a wealthy household because of how gracefully she moved.

“Uhm, well if you excuse me, I’m afraid that I should take my leave now, I still want to explore the institute a bit more so I wouldn’t want the alcohol to kick in…… Thank you so much Hector!...Ruze! Till me we meet again.”

Lime unconsciously gave them a warm genuine smile, she can’t help but to express her happiness, she looks like an innocent child.
Mar 8, 2018 6:04 AM

Mar 2018

Ruze put dow Hectors last card, a 6 giving him a total of 20, and her last card a King giving her a total of 24.

"Eeeeehhh!" She let out a noise of confusion and disapproval before laying her head down on the table and sulking a bit. She then looked up at Lime as she said her goodbyes.

"Oh sure, see you around" Ruze said, still sulking about the fact that she lost a card game, she usually takes pride in her luck, but apparently it wasn't on her side today.
Mar 8, 2018 8:24 AM

Dec 2015
Hector Ozbern

A grin appeared on Hector's face as he saw the cards Ruze placed on a table. Hector laughed for a moment when he saw her react to her loss.
Lime then bid farewell, Hector didn't put much attention in it, except her thanking part. She looked like either him or Ruze, changed her life completely. As if they gave her eternal happiness or something... just with being drunk and playing cards. A weird reaction indeed.
However, this actually brought something to Hector's mind. "Yeeah, I should be going as well... I haa-ave stuff to do. Later Ruzy." Then, after leaving little more money than necessary to pay for the drinks he had, he slowly got up and left the bar.
Mar 8, 2018 9:47 AM

Mar 2018

"THATS RIGHT, RUN AWAY, FINE!! I like being all alone anyway!" She said as she sulked on the table causing another scene from being drunk, she stayed there for a few moments before slamming her hands down on the table and standing up, putting money on the table and leaving the bar.
Mar 9, 2018 5:48 PM

Feb 2018

As Alucard entered the bar with Ruze, he was astonished by the place as this was his first time being in the bar.

I wonder what drinks they have... he whispered to himself as they both sat down

Mar 9, 2018 6:04 PM

Mar 2018

She looked around, last time she was here she could barely see straight from not sleeping in days, now after having some sleep she could appreciate how nice this bar looked, she looked at the wall of alcohol as she sat down with Alucard.

"You know what I think you'd like? A Manhattan." She pointed at the menu at a drink called the Manhattan, which was Whisky, Vermouth and Bitters.
Mar 9, 2018 6:09 PM

Feb 2018

I would pick that, but I don't think I'm allowed to drink yet sadly...I guess I'll go for water he told Ruze

After realizing that they were in a bar, he immediately stared at Ruze blankly and said
Please don't get too drunk, It's gonna be too hard for me to take care of you if you do.
Mar 9, 2018 6:34 PM

Mar 2018

"Me? Drunk noooo waaaaaayy~" She said, and got the manhattan for herself since she never had one befroe, she just liked the way it looked when she recommended it to alucard.

"Here, have a sip!" She said, offering him a bit, even though he wasn't allowed to drink yet.
Mar 9, 2018 6:40 PM

Feb 2018

No way no way, I can't! Alucard said with a childish scream. He then covered his mouth with both hands

I don't wanna get drunk like you...
Mar 9, 2018 6:47 PM

Mar 2018

"Heeeey, you're the one who wanted to come here, and I don't get drunk that often, you just caught me at a bad time. so much choices make me excited and want to try them!" She said, trying to defend herself and pouting a bit, her elbow on the bar counter, her chin resting on her hand as she looked at you, even her pouting face was cute.
Mar 9, 2018 6:53 PM

Feb 2018

As Alucard saw Ruze's cute expression he instantly turned red and quickly turned his face away and said
Are you sure you aren't drunk already?
Mar 9, 2018 7:36 PM

Mar 2018

"I'm definitely not! I haven't even taken a sip yet!" She said and laughed, making an adorable smile at him.
Mar 9, 2018 7:54 PM

Feb 2018

Ah man, you're right,...now let's hurry up and drink... so we can check out that garden again... Alucard sighed and said, clearly speechless by Ruze's expressions
Mar 9, 2018 8:04 PM

Mar 2018

She drank the drink she had bought and let out a sigh, not of disappointment but because it tasted good. She then asked him "Sure, I'm ready,
how about you? Where do you want to go this time?"
As she got up from her chair.
Mar 9, 2018 8:13 PM

Feb 2018

It's your turn to choose. But somewhere we can relax please, my legs ache and I'm tired... Alucard whined.
Mar 9, 2018 8:25 PM

Mar 2018

"Let's go sit at the Pagoda in the garden then!" She said, grabbing his hand without thinking and pulling the sleepy boy along with her as she energetically went to the garden with him.
Mar 9, 2018 8:29 PM

Feb 2018

Alucard was too tired to resist and followed Ruze to the garden, half asleep
Mar 29, 2018 5:09 PM

May 2009
Lanz Brothood

Enters and ask the waiter "Excuse me, could I get a shot of vodka and the strongest alcohol you got? I want to buy the actual bottle, please" The waiter nodded but asked for an id. Lanz showed him and the waiter served the shot and gave the bottle. Lanz gave the money and drank the shot. Then he left with the bottle of alcohol.
Mar 31, 2018 12:49 PM

Mar 2018
Katsumi Kuro

Katsumi sits at the bar drinking some beer.
Mar 31, 2018 1:38 PM

Feb 2018

@Kathy_Fangirl

As Alucard headed to the bar for a drink, he was extremely burnt out and exhausted. He went to his usual spot and saw a lady sitting there. He went up to her and said Hey hey, mind if I sit here? in a tiring voice as he put his head down

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Theo and Kiany's Journey ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

linette - Sep 21, 2018

1485 by Shitsuji-Carty »»
Nov 14, 2022 6:19 AM

» Institute -Laundry-

linette - Jan 30, 2018

34 by linette »»
Feb 27, 2019 1:08 PM

» Market Place ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 26, 2018

447 by linette »»
Sep 21, 2018 9:56 AM

Sticky: » Institute's Registration -Character's Creation- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 20, 2018

400 by frogoten »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:40 PM

» Institution -Garden- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 21, 2018

1477 by Zelda102 »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.