Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 31, 2018 1:41 PM

Mar 2018
@Rabt
Katsumi Kuro

Katsumi was just ordering a new drink as a boy came up to her and asked if he could sit there. She didn't really cre anyways so why not. Shure...
Anime_CatgirlMar 31, 2018 1:46 PM
Mar 31, 2018 1:46 PM

Feb 2018

@Kathy_Fangirl

Alucard groaned and moaned as he was tired from his past activites. He sat up and turned around looking at the woman and said to her with the best smile he could manage So what brings you here?
Mar 31, 2018 1:50 PM

Mar 2018
@Rabt
Katsumi Kuro

She observed the boy for a little and awsers. Alcohol and you kid? She sips from her beer.
Mar 31, 2018 1:52 PM

Feb 2018

@Kathy_Fangirl

Just extremely tired from uh...stuff.... Who knew coming to this institute would be so hard he said. As he finished his sentence, Alucard called the bartender and asked for some plain water.
Mar 31, 2018 1:55 PM

Mar 2018
@Rabt
Katsumi Kuro

She keeps drinking her beer and then asks emotionless Is that so? How many people did you have to kill?
Mar 31, 2018 2:02 PM

Feb 2018

@Kathy_Fangirl

As Alucard asked him how many people he has killed, he spits out his water and almost choked. K-kill? No n-no, none, 0! I've never killed anyone, I was just stuck in someone elses room, thats it, nothing more! He said waiving his hands around. Still shocked he would look at the strange woman occasionally while taking a sip from his water
Mar 31, 2018 2:05 PM

Mar 2018
@Rabt
Katsumi Kuro

Is that so? ok... I killed about 78 people before I came here. She immidatly looses any intrest in the boy who apparently just had his typical boy problens.
Mar 31, 2018 2:10 PM

Feb 2018

@Kathy_Fangirl

Once again, Alucard spits out his water after hearing her said that. 78 people?! Are you insane?! he said to her with shock. What could've happened to you to make you do such a thing? he asked her with sincerity

Mar 31, 2018 2:15 PM

Mar 2018
@Rabt
Katsumi Kuro

She was surprised that he was surprised as she thinks it is a normal thing. They killed my parents and the others stood in my way. What else would you do? She looks at him.
Mar 31, 2018 2:20 PM

Feb 2018

@Kathy_Fangirl

Alucard didn't take that into account when he heard her say that and immediately apologized, looking at her with sorrow eyes I'm sorry about that, I didn't know it was that bad...I guess you're right, there's nothing else to do other than revenge. he said to her. But I'm sure there was something else you could've done, other than killing them all. he said without hesitating or showing cowardliness to the woman

Mar 31, 2018 2:23 PM

Mar 2018
@Rabt
Katsumi Kuro

I think the best conclusion to a conflict is an arrow right here or here. She reaches out with her right hand to point at his heart and then between his eyes. It's so easy and quick you should try it some day. She returns to drinking her beer.
Mar 31, 2018 2:28 PM

Feb 2018

@Kathy_Fangirl

He looked down at his own hands and replied I don't think I can kill anybody....I'm not strong enough for anything he said to himself.

He then looked up at the woman and understood her a little, even though they just met. He looked at her straight in the eyes and said I'm Alucard, it's nice to meet you miss

Mar 31, 2018 2:33 PM

Mar 2018
@Rabt
Katsumi Kuro

Katsumi was surprised at the courage this boy shows because normally the people just run away after this point in the conversation or end up dead. I am Katsumi and I am a Assassin. She says to the boy as a gift for his courage.
Mar 31, 2018 2:37 PM

Feb 2018

@Kathy_Fangirl

An assassin... I don't see those often he said finishing his glass of water. As he was waiting for another glass of water he asked Katsumi You really are cold hearted and emotionless huh? out of nowhere.

Mar 31, 2018 2:40 PM

Mar 2018
@Rabt
Katsumi Kuro

Wanna die ? She asks him with a little (fake) grin on her face but emotionless as ever while materializin an arrow and pointing it at his neck.
Mar 31, 2018 2:43 PM

Feb 2018

@Kathy_Fangirl

Alucard quickly moved a few seats away from her and said No I'm good. I'm still too young to die.

He moved back to his original seat and looked at the drink Katsumi was drinking. How are you not drunk yet? he asked

Mar 31, 2018 2:48 PM

Mar 2018
@Rabt
Katsumi Kuro

Katsumi removes the arrow imidatly as she never intended to kill this boy. What? From this? Wher I come from this is nothing. Also did the little gesture just now awnser your question?
Her face returns to the emotionless state and she adjusts her glasses.
Mar 31, 2018 2:51 PM

Feb 2018

@Kathy_Fangirl

That's nothing? Can I have a sip?? he asked curiously and excitedly.

Alucard nodded his head to her question and decided not to push it any further. Trying to make her as calm as possible and not in a killing mood
Mar 31, 2018 2:59 PM

Mar 2018
@Rabt
Katsumi Kuro

She gives him her nearly emty glass with beer. and orders aplejuice from the bartender. Here you go but be carefull it is bitter. She takes the juice and starts drinking it. But you are right if I drink too much I can't aim at anyones head properly anymore.
Mar 31, 2018 3:02 PM

Feb 2018

@Kathy_Fangirl

As Alucard drank the glass he was surprised that it wasn't half bad at all. Woah...this isn't half bad! What's it called?

He looked at Katsumi and gave a cold but playful stare Must you always talk about killing people? he said

Mar 31, 2018 3:07 PM

Mar 2018
@Rabt
Katsumi Kuro

She observes the boy as he drinks the beer and likes it. It's called beer. Also I don't know what to talk about else. I only know how to make people suffer or end their suffering from their misserable little lifes. She says that as if it is the most normal thing ever.
Mar 31, 2018 3:15 PM

Feb 2018

@Kathy_Fangirl

He scratched his head as he was trying to think of an idea to talk about until he suddenly came up with one. Well, talk about yourself! Tell me more about you, I want to become closer he said to her with his legs crossed on the chair. He really did resemble and act like a child.

Mar 31, 2018 3:30 PM

Mar 2018
@Rabt
Katsumi Kuro

She was surprised at this. He is the first person in her live to say that to her. She beginns talking. Well I am 20 years old and as I already sayed an assassin. I just go to this school because I don't have anywere else to go. My magic power is summoning a magic bow and arrows. I am a master sniper. I killed the first person with 6 years. I know about 500 ways of killing someone. The mafia who killed my family forced me to become this miserable person. They all payed with their lifes. After I killed the mafia with 16 I wandered about as a hitman for hire. After that I came here. The End As she narates her lifestory no emotions can be seen on her face. She isn't entirely shure if she even knows other emotions beside anger, hatred and indifference. Or does she simply not care...
Mar 31, 2018 3:31 PM

Mar 2018
lol
Mar 31, 2018 3:40 PM

Feb 2018

@Kathy_Fangirl

After hearing all that, surely no person would want to be friends with her or even talk to her anymore but Alucard stayed and listened closely. I see, so they force you to become this person and kill others...I see...

As Alucard noticed Katsumi still showing no sign of emotions, he came up with a challenge for himself. Allright Katsumi! I've made up my mind! My goal is to put a smile on your face and make experience emotions! He said with a bright smile and nod

Mar 31, 2018 4:01 PM

Mar 2018
@Rabt
Katsumi Kuro

That sounds interresting to her. Well then good luck and I will try not to kill you ok? She trys to sound 'nice' but fails horribly and it is more like a weird smile and emotionless words.
((gotta go tobed now ^^))
Mar 31, 2018 4:09 PM

Feb 2018

@Kathy_Fangirl

(Ooo ok Ill rp with ya tomorrow)

As Alucard heard her say those words, he smiled and stood up. Why don't we go to the garden? I'm sure that'll help you feel emotions he said to her holding his hand out for a handshake.
Apr 1, 2018 2:46 AM

Mar 2018
((@Rabt RABT PLS NO I ALREADY HAVE 2 CHARAKTERS THERE DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE ? jk can we pls go to another place or it will become too chaotic for me ^^))
Apr 1, 2018 2:57 AM

Mar 2018
@Rabt
Katsumi Kuro

The garden? really? are you shure you want to take me there... last time I looked a lot of people where there and the trees make a good position for a sniper. She drinks up her juice and looks at the boy again. Also your name is interresting.
Apr 1, 2018 8:25 AM

Feb 2018

@Kathy_Fangirl

(Oh Ok i see we’ll go to the open field then?)

Alucard scratched his head and replied Well, then I guess the garden isnt the best choice...how bout we explore thr field I saw on my way here? That’ll definitely make you experience emotions!. When Katsumi told him that he had an interesting name, he couldnt do anything but agree as it was true
Apr 1, 2018 8:39 AM

Mar 2018
@Rabt
Katsumi Kuro

Katsumi stands up and looks at the boy. Well ok then, lets go kiddo. She leaves the bar and walks to the open field.
Apr 9, 2018 4:34 PM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa 

@Alice157
As they walked to the Bar he had asked her a questioned to which she answered she had only a preference to something sweet. He would nod to her "have you ever gotten drunk before?" he would ask as they walked towards the bar, it slowly coming into sight.
Apr 9, 2018 4:39 PM

Apr 2013
@shitsuji-carty
Aria Clare

"I did once. Can't say I remember much of it but I figured I had a fun time." Aria replied taking a pause to laugh. "Can't say I enjoyed the headache afterwards though. What about you? Ever venture into the realm of being drunk?" she asked back. Looking forward she could see the bar come into view as they talked.

Apr 9, 2018 4:59 PM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa 

@Alice157
He would smile and laugh a little as she talked about the headache the next morning, before asking if he had ever been drunk himself. He would nod to her before holding up two, then moving them up and down as he spoke. "yeah, twice. The first time was a birthday party of mine, I didn't black out or anything just had a good night. The second time though, we started at friends place then went to like 3 more bars that I can remember before the lot of us woke up scattered around an empty park." he would say with a laugh as he found it strange that they stopped at a park at some point. "boy was that next day horrible, but anyway there it is." he would say as the two could now easily see the Bar.
Apr 9, 2018 5:26 PM

Apr 2013
@shitsuji-carty
Aria Clare

"I bet it was. Interesting how you ended up at a park though. I may not remember much when I was but I thankfully ended up in my own room." Aria laughed with him as they walked into the bar. It was naturally darker inside and Aria's eyes took a moment to adjust from the light outside into the dimmer light inside. Once adjusted she continued on to sit on on of the stools along the main bar that also happened to be along the wall. Not seeing anyone else around made it seem a bit empty and quiet.

Apr 9, 2018 5:42 PM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa 

@Alice157
"haha yes lucky you." he would laugh a little as they soon entered the Bar and had to take a moment to adjust to the darker atmosphere. Aria would be the first to move as she took a stool at one end of the bar, Hakuya following her and sitting next to her. "wow its empty, guess it musta just opened up for the day or something." he would comment before ordering a glass of scotch when the barkeep came to take their orders.
Apr 9, 2018 5:50 PM

Apr 2013
@shitsuji-carty
Aria Clare

"I guess that could be true. Maybe more people will come later on. But sometimes having a place to yourself is nice to." Aria replied. She took a moment to decide what to order. She order a gin and tonic after taking a quick look at the boards listing what they had. "It be a fun place to take a break from classes or even celebrate in here. Probably get pretty lively in here."

Apr 9, 2018 6:05 PM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa 

@Alice157
He would listen as she spoke, and the bar keeper soon took their orders. She commented that having the place to themselves was nice, but it would probably fill up later. "yeah, hopefully the place doesn't end up destroyed from someone's magic." he would chuckle as he joked around.
Apr 9, 2018 6:52 PM

Apr 2013
@shitsuji-carty
Aria Clare

"I could see that happening. But I'm with you on hoping it doesn't get destroyed." Aria pictures the scenario in her head laughing a bit. She had place her feet on the railing of the stool tapping her toes on it in a steady beat. "Well we can at least say we've been here if anything should happen to it." With drinks arriving Aria stirred the straw around once and took a sip of hers.

Apr 10, 2018 5:15 AM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa 

@Alice157
He would laugh with her as she imagined a scene unfold with in her head. "that we can, haha oh and to answer your question about how we ended in the park, you'd be surprised how easy it to fly while intoxicated." he would say with a confident smile as he soon grabbed his glass and sipped his drink as well.
Apr 10, 2018 3:30 PM

Apr 2013
@shitsuji-carty
Aria Clare

"Huh. That sounds like an interesting fact, certainly nothing I've experienced before. It does make for an interesting story afterwards though." Aria took another sip when she paused after speaking. "Definitely more exciting than my experience in that department. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing though."

Apr 10, 2018 4:47 PM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa 

@Alice157
He would laugh a little as she called it an interesting fact, "haha well it's a lot more gliding than flying at that point." he would say laughing a little more at the experience before taking another sip of his drink as well. When she questioned whether or not it was good or bad thing to have he smiled "hey as long as you learn something from it, it can't be all bad." he would say
Apr 10, 2018 6:18 PM

Apr 2013
@shitsuji-carty
Aria Clare

"I guess that's true. Even though I'm not sure if learning that fact would ever come in handy." Aria replied with a smile as she played with the straw in her drink, stirring it around in the glass. "So what else did you do in your hometown? Seems like you've got a few stories of you're doing things like flying drunk." she asked changing the topic slightly.

Apr 10, 2018 7:20 PM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa 

@Alice157
Hakuya would chuckle hearing her comment about the fact again, he would then sip his drink as she played with her straw and asked him some more questions. "ha well, sometimes we would have gliding contests, or even just a simple game of tag. But mostly we just fooled around when we weren't busy or working. Haha sometimes we would play practically jokes on each other as well. " he would say as he tried to recall what else they would do for fun.
Apr 11, 2018 6:07 AM

Apr 2013
@shitsuji-carty
Aria Clare

"Sounds like you all are pretty close and know how to have a little fun. Almost makes me jealous." Aria took a pause to take another sip before continuing on. "Also the fact that it sounds like a lot of you can fly. It probably makes every day things more enjoyable adding in that little factor. But I guess every town is different and has it's own thing."

Apr 11, 2018 8:52 AM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa 

@Alice157
Hakuya would listen as she told him how she was almost a little jealous about how he would spend his time back home, Sipping on her drink to pause herself for a moment before adding some more words. "haha yeah, it was nice that our town had many who could fly. We played lots of different games thanks to it, did no one in your town like to practice their magic?" he would ask
Apr 11, 2018 5:07 PM

Apr 2013
@shitsuji-carty
Aria Clare

Aria took a moment to think of how to explain the type of magic used back home before replying. "Its not like we didn't use magic, it's just different type of magic. We have more of enhanced senses to where people seemed to focus more on the arts. Like my enhanced hearing is used towards music. Some have advanced sight so the focus on photography and painting, others with taste can work in the culinary field. So it's just a different type of magic."

Apr 12, 2018 3:16 AM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa 

@Alice157
Hakuya would sip his drink and listen as Aria was now the one talking about her home, the differences were surprising to Hakuya. "hmm that sounds interesting in its own way, what kinda stuff to people with enhanced senses make?" he would question himself as he put his hand to his chin.
Apr 12, 2018 7:35 AM

Apr 2013
@shitsuji-carty
Aria Clare

"They make all sorts of things and daily things everyone uses but not everyone needs or uses their powers for those sorts of things. I guess they are more geared towards hobbies most of the time." Aria replied thinking about it. "Most of the time you couldn't tell if someone was using their power or not though. There isn't really a way to tell." She added thinking back to her own power and that most people probably couldn't tell if she was using it or not.

Apr 12, 2018 7:42 AM

May 2013
Hakuya Arakawa 

@Alice157
" i see, i guess it wouldn't be as easy to tell as people sprouting wings haha. Still it sounds like you at least got the chance to use them some which is good. Was there anything unique that your village produced thanks to those talents?" he would ask getting more curious about her home town.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Theo and Kiany's Journey ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

linette - Sep 21, 2018

1485 by Shitsuji-Carty »»
Nov 14, 2022 6:19 AM

» Institute -Laundry-

linette - Jan 30, 2018

34 by linette »»
Feb 27, 2019 1:08 PM

» Market Place ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 26, 2018

447 by linette »»
Sep 21, 2018 9:56 AM

Sticky: » Institute's Registration -Character's Creation- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 20, 2018

400 by frogoten »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:40 PM

» Institution -Garden- ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sakura_megami - Jan 21, 2018

1477 by Zelda102 »»
Sep 14, 2018 9:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.