Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2018 8:10 AM

Mar 2014
What the hell, why in this episode I feel like there is a lot of gay. cause half way through the show I almost thought "Is this BL anime ?" -__-"
Feb 17, 2018 11:11 AM
Mar 2016
that white prince was surly a pussy.
Feb 17, 2018 11:25 AM
Jan 2017
Was a nice Episode. 4\5
Feb 17, 2018 4:47 PM

Oct 2013
Surprisingly, I thought this was one of the better episodes if not best episode so far. It actually felt well executed. Maybe there is still hope they turn this series around after all.
Feb 17, 2018 5:54 PM

Feb 2013
The dialogue on that surrender was a bit confusing... possibly just poor subs. I get the gist of what went down though.

... feels like someone wants to start a war ...
Feb 17, 2018 11:21 PM

Jan 2018
How is he able to make people want to follow him so easily? Especially people of high rank.
Feb 18, 2018 11:31 AM

Mar 2013
Revvie-chan said:
I'm fine if you want to make the obvious look cool.
But please, do them much better, and in a much more honest yet complicated fashion.
This Ladvan guy immediately changes his mind just by one Theo offer.
I know Theo has a plot armor, but- come now not this stupid.

I have the same feeling bro. Characters in this anime unconditionally support Theo left and right.
Feb 18, 2018 12:38 PM

Feb 2016
OGAnime said:

Not any time soon. Because they got assassins to kill, kings and queens to defend, lands to conquer and lovers to unite. Too many obstacles, too little time and where is the bed?!

But, I like all characters, they are designed very well, balanced, not too kiddy or overmature.

Mod Edit: Modified quote of edited post.
ShockedOct 30, 2018 11:34 PM
Feb 18, 2018 5:23 PM

Jun 2013
They really skipped Siluca's and Aishela's family relationship in those episodes were they faced off Marrine and her Waldlind Knights huh...starting to really hate the speedy episodes...

So...facing of Leader that has admiration and loyalty of his Villagers.... wonder if it goes as Siluca and Theo are planning.

I hope this Lord will not be assassinated....He could be good follower...and good man

Marrine and Siluca's & Aishela's father are currently gritting their teeth huh...suck to be them...

And Face off with Rossini...oh yeah....especially if suspicions are right and this asshole Executed Theo's dad.

....Alexis....both he and Marrine are not that Strong regarding their sudden rise to power after Deaths of their fathers...but I say...Marrine is stronger than him..but he loves Her more....hell if that Unio had happened...Oh man...Alexis the Lover & Marrine the Lover....

tough currently thinking him as little lame...
JarjaxleFeb 18, 2018 5:30 PM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Feb 19, 2018 4:37 AM
Jan 2018
araneathedragoon said:
OGAnime said:

Not any time soon. Because they got assassins to kill, kings and queens to defend, lands to conquer and lovers to unite. Too many obstacles, too little time and where is the bed?!

But, I like all characters, they are designed very well, balanced, not too kiddy or overmature.

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
ShockedOct 30, 2018 11:34 PM
Feb 19, 2018 5:19 AM

Oct 2008
Oh those assassins that were sent-out are such lame weak assassins! If I'd hire an assassin, i'd hire Ezio Auditore! (AC) lolz
3/5.

Feb 19, 2018 7:47 PM

Feb 2015
I believe this show will still end as poorly as it started however I will say that this episode was better than it's predecessors. At least, if I were to ignore the gimmicy werewolf maids. But those aside, it was a solid episode. 3ish / 5.

Though I believe this will still end a 3 or 4 at best.
Feb 24, 2018 9:28 AM

Sep 2014
That cat deserves a better anime. He's such an interesting character.
Mar 1, 2018 6:38 AM

Jun 2017
The writing has definitely gotten better in last couple episodes. I went to this with ZERO expectations. Even lower than that actually. I expected this show to be bad. And because of that, I'm actually enjoying what it is offering. It is actually unbelievable how much expectations on certain anime can weight so much on the enjoyment of the anime.
Mar 2, 2018 5:57 PM

Mar 2009
Love those werewolf twins.
Mar 4, 2018 8:04 AM

Aug 2017
Meh, nothing important happened, just Theo being your generic average MC again. The romance still out of place. 2/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 7, 2018 8:45 AM

Jan 2013
A pretty calm episode, but this is probably a calm before the storm...
So this new blonde guy is the one that was supposed to marry in the 1st episode, and i thought it was Villar xD
I wonder what Marrine will do now.
Gotta love Siluxa x Theo relationship.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 15, 2018 8:54 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Surrender a castle with words!? Amazing? Nooooo, boring zzzzzzZZZZZ i was lucky because in the end of the episode the tried of Rossini´s murder was with a little of action!!!
May 17, 2018 12:41 AM

Dec 2012
I don't understand why this show is so underrated. I really like the pacing

Oct 30, 2018 11:23 PM

Dec 2012
lol at dude pissed because his girl is orgasming over the site of Alexis.
Rossini. I thought he'd look like a bad guy, but he just looks lame.
Cait Sith with the save.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 18, 2019 6:39 PM

Dec 2012
Between the political intrigues and easing down on the pace, this has been getting markedly better. Hoping that sentiment will only grow as this goes on.
Apr 29, 2020 11:22 AM

Feb 2018
Political is hard knowledge
Jul 25, 2020 4:05 PM
Jul 2016
I watched the dub of this episode on Netflix. I really loved the conversation between Theo and Lord Ladvan. I was particularly moved when Lord Ladvan asked if Theo would consider entrusting his crest to Ladvan, and Theo said yes.
Mar 4, 2021 4:05 PM
Oct 2019
honestly hard to keep up with all the geopolitical/war stuff

but theo was able to "capture" a city without having to fight. the one count has made an enemy at court. theo has an admirer, who is the former bethrothed to the kreische woman (the weddign that was interrupted by that demon in the first episode?). and theo thwarted an assassination attempt by the current ruler of his hometown, and now that leader may be forced to lose his title, etc.

i probably also missed/forgot a few things

the mage girl likes theo. idk if theo likes her or not, but he obviously wants her guidance
Mar 18, 2021 5:11 AM

Sep 2012
HagePotPotato said:
honestly hard to keep up with all the geopolitical/war stuff

but theo was able to "capture" a city without having to fight. the one count has made an enemy at court. theo has an admirer, who is the former bethrothed to the kreische woman (the weddign that was interrupted by that demon in the first episode?). and theo thwarted an assassination attempt by the current ruler of his hometown, and now that leader may be forced to lose his title, etc.

i probably also missed/forgot a few things

the mage girl likes theo. idk if theo likes her or not, but he obviously wants her guidance

when the blond lord mentioned him admiring theo for choosing love over what he gave up theo didn't say its not like that so that confirms hes feelings to
Oct 2, 2023 9:44 AM
Aug 2023
it got slow.Tv series is stillgood

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2018

489 by DesolatePsyche »»
Mar 26, 1:04 AM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2018

146 by Leniam »»
Feb 27, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2018

61 by nick_el_son »»
Feb 24, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 22 Discussion

Icedout15 - Oct 25, 2018

5 by phantom346 »»
Feb 3, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Grancrest Senki Episode 24 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - Aug 8, 2018

37 by Princesanatankum »»
Jan 29, 5:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.