Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2018 6:26 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, trust issues going on. Yeah, with all these strange events happening, Kurapika himself finds himself somewhat untrustworthy but it's nice to see him keep his cool.

I'm also curious to see how exactly that Predator ability will work with all the talk about Nen.

37 hours since departure.
Feb 16, 2018 7:19 AM
Apr 2014
Kurapika trying to reason with some fodder and the guy is just taking none of it, hilarious.
That Kakin hunter association conspiracy though, not true but I can see why he'd think that, Kakin is the one responsible for this Beyond Netero DC mess and dragged the Hunter association with them.
Hanzo Deathflag maybe?
How nice of Togashi to reveal some Nen Beasts abilities, Magic Worm? wtf that seems like the most pointless Nen beast shown so far unless it has other abilities.
A Prince can't see or control their Nen beasts but it does react to their tension level.
Feb 16, 2018 7:54 AM

Oct 2016
That nen beast did look awfully like a slot machine and now it spits coins. By the time I reached page nine, I thought i finished the chapter, only to find out that I was half way done, not to mention that long explanation of each prince's guards. Togashi could write a novel with all the time he spends on texts in this manga.
NikilikiliFeb 22, 2018 2:42 PM
"Where the yummy things are, there I shall be!" - Charmy Papittoson
"It would be wise for you to stop talking nonsense." - Mitsuki
Feb 16, 2018 9:25 AM
Jul 2014
I got lost midway through the chapter. Like always.
Feb 16, 2018 10:14 AM

Jun 2013
I'm tired Robbie.
Feb 16, 2018 2:58 PM

Jun 2014
First Alien and now Predator lol
Feb 16, 2018 3:58 PM

Sep 2013
Nooo, sale-sale can't die like this :(
Lots of conjure about the abilities and the 13th prince's guard is too untrustful.
The twins have a strong bond.
Feb 16, 2018 7:19 PM

Apr 2016
hoo boy, I have to say, even a hard-core HxH fanboy like me is having a hard time with these recent chapters! I'm not saying that its not good or anything, its just so dense that I need to read each chapter like three times to even get whats going on!!
the nen beasts are all very interesting, kind of like Stands from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, although they aren't controlled directly. it looks like we will be seeing some nen beasts in action coming soon.
Feb 17, 2018 1:44 AM

Jan 2014
Random characters have personality.

5/5

HxH is amazing.
Feb 17, 2018 12:50 PM

May 2013
Informative chapter, also Togashi don't kill Kacho or Fuu.

Feb 18, 2018 10:20 AM

Jan 2011
SamBlack said:
hoo boy, I have to say, even a hard-core HxH fanboy like me is having a hard time with these recent chapters! I'm not saying that its not good or anything, its just so dense that I need to read each chapter like three times to even get whats going on!!
the nen beasts are all very interesting, kind of like Stands from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, although they aren't controlled directly. it looks like we will be seeing some nen beasts in action coming soon.

well only good thing we know that Togashi don't spend too much time on details for nothing
I still remember when he start Chimera ant arc a lot were confusing and blaming him but it's turn to be good arc

I guess that's his style always start arcs boring with a lot texts then turn it to masterpiece
Feb 18, 2018 10:21 AM

Jan 2013
God I can't handle this much text. It's always hard for me to process information in manga version. Hopefully in 20 years the anime will simplify this arc
Feb 18, 2018 10:55 AM

Apr 2016
dark-chaos said:
SamBlack said:

well only good thing we know that Togashi don't spend too much time on details for nothing
I still remember when he start Chimera ant arc a lot were confusing and blaming him but it's turn to be good arc

yeah, I expect that by the time this arc is finished we will look back and realize how awesome it was! I think its just the slow pace of release and the slow start thats been dragging this arc down
I guess that's his style always start arcs boring with a lot texts then turn it to masterpiece
dark-chaos said:
SamBlack said:

yeah, I think by the time this arc is finished, we'll all be able to look back and see how awesome it was. I think the slow pace of the releases and the slow start are what's dragging this arc down right now.
Feb 18, 2018 5:46 PM

Dec 2015
Like always i'm lost and i didn't understand everything it's not boring but it's hard to understand
Feb 19, 2018 6:14 AM
May 2013
Fugetsu and Kacho got a cute nen thing goin on.
Feb 21, 2018 1:55 AM

Oct 2007
i have no problems with it being text heavy but... it's all just so uninteresting.finding out a tiny bit more about the abilities was nice, but everything else was just so boring.there's too many new characters, with too many faceless goons attached to them with pointless agendas that never shut up. this arc needs to kick into high gear already
Aug 15, 2021 7:47 AM

Feb 2018
Melody immediately noticed the Price's heartbeat but she remained cool so it went by. Rihan with his predator ability is almost ready to jump on the Prince for Benjamin, that sneaky lil'Rihan
Jul 13, 2022 4:02 AM

Nov 2020
Where hanzo body and others wtf

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 63 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - May 13, 2014

6 by Waddledont »»
Apr 14, 5:16 PM

» Chapter 401 will come out

georgecretuu1 - Mar 10, 2023

14 by StardustCursader »»
Apr 12, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 391 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ManWild - Oct 20, 2022

62 by removed-user »»
Mar 7, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 1 Discussion

Canute - Jun 1, 2013

16 by Joel77 »»
Feb 28, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 51 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jul 25, 2014

4 by Farm-key »»
Feb 18, 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.