Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 15, 2018 5:10 PM

Feb 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What kind of BS answer is that!?!? The story finally reaches a love confession and then has the characters go out of their way to undo it. I can understand the desire to keep a series going if you're making money, but this nonsense is just terrible. I just hope that Sena isn't just pushed to the side going forward.
Feb 17, 2018 5:57 AM
Feb 2018
Please give source. I cannot find it any where
May 3, 2018 7:46 PM
Nov 2011
Strategy_Pro said:
Please give source. I cannot find it any where
Comixology or amazon ofc
May 5, 2020 5:42 PM

May 2010
Did not expect this kind of answer to Sena's confession, actually I thought it was pretty okay. Story's gotta move forward, and I like it better this way, rather then them getting together and breaking up later. With this I still can maintain some hope for my favourite pairing winning in the end~

Didn't even mind Yozora being a total drama queen this time lol, I totally get her, rough day!
May 8, 2022 6:27 PM
Dec 2013
Well, after 7 and a half years after finishing the second season of the Haganai anime, I've finally reached the part of the manga adaptation that goes beyond where the second season left off. I've also given up hope of Haganai ever getting a third season. But after reading this chapter, I'm sort of glad Haganai ended in the second season, as I don't like seeing love shit, and romance wasn't a huge thing in the anime (until Sena's confession in S2), and I liked the anime because of other aspects.

The anime never showed the part where Kodaka says he loves her too, but he cannot go out with her. Anyway, I didn't expect Kodaka loved Sena too (didn't show any signs of being in love with her). Is it actually love? Is he sure it's not just a crush? I thought that Kodaka just thought she was a hot babe with big tits (not to mention, the most beautiful girl in school) that he and literally any guy would want to fuck, as he himself said that she was irresistible a few chapters ago (and because she liked him back, and even wants to marry him, he would've had no issues getting to fuck her). Seriously, Kodaka is one lucky mf that someone as hot as Sena straight up loves him. Sena's obviously out of his league, but she loves him, and means it romantically. If I was Kodaka, I would absolutely date her. I'd feel like the luckiest guy in the world because the most beautiful girl in school loves me! But I'm personally glad he said that he doesn't want to go out with her (or anyone else in the club).
wildhoodMay 14, 2022 4:28 PM

More topics from this board

» Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai manga end

Rowd - May 19, 2022

9 by Volt10 »»
Apr 21, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Chapter 66 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Feb 15, 2018

2 by TheMangaManiac »»
Feb 15, 5:55 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Chapter 99 Discussion

wildhood - Sep 19, 2022

1 by 1RafiX6 »»
Feb 12, 8:14 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Chapter 93 Discussion

wildhood - Sep 8, 2022

1 by cachaito »»
Apr 10, 2023 3:06 PM

Poll: » Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Chapter 98 Discussion

wildhood - Sep 19, 2022

1 by Kitsu-nee »»
Jan 8, 2023 2:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.