Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Laid-Back Camp
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 16, 2018 9:34 PM

Apr 2014
Watched this episode this while having dinner felt good, yum!
This mochi will give you light of hope and happiness! Bravo mochi! :D

Feb 17, 2018 12:33 AM
Feb 2012
Nothing beats watching this show first thing in the morning, with a cup of hot coffee, rolled up in a blanket.
Iyashi-kei goals right there.
Feb 17, 2018 5:20 AM
Jan 2016
Another great episode 😍
Feb 17, 2018 5:41 AM

Nov 2012
Tbh, this is one of the rare anime I'd probably not want to watch in public, coz its REALLY HARD not to grin from ear to ear while being enveloped in C O M F I N E S S. Mweheehee.

Man I love how those little details tie up like threads to needlework, like that old gentleman who is actually Rin's grandpa and that drunk teacher who might wind up in the story later as, hopefully, their club adviser. All in all, a frosty solid adaptation so far.

Pyon2WarpKun said:

This is me on tomorrow camping with relatives. Ano daw sinabi netong girl.
fukken valentines

You wanna know?

Want some free EN TL light novels? Take a look at my loot...→Missing out on an Anime OP/ED? Check the complete collection here...→
Feb 17, 2018 7:04 AM

Apr 2011
Wow. So the old man who's narrating and the one Chiaki saw is Rin's grandpa. She has a cool grandpa.

That lake site camp is so beautiful. They pick one awesome place. And the girls met what's probably the club's future adviser and the 'handy guy' is probably a girl. It was nice of Rin giving them food as thanks for helping them out. It was a pleasure to watch them eating in camp with delicious food with a beautiful background. I was laughing at Rin mistaking the woman for a ghost and slept beside Nadeshiko.

The level of comfiness as usual is really high. The beautiful background, eating delicious food, meeting new people. Its such a pleasure to watch over and over again.

Whenever I feel down I just watch this anime with a nice hot coffee and I feel alright again. The powers of Iyashikei genre is so good.

Yuru Camp better have another season. One cour isn't enough.
Feb 17, 2018 7:17 AM

Oct 2008
oh so the old gramps that Nadeshiko met the previous episode is related to Shimarin! lolz!
firestarter Charcoal briquettes are quite handy!
LOL Rin got so scared she though its a Bakemono! but it's just the drunk girl from the other veteran campers.
4/5.

Feb 17, 2018 4:46 PM

Aug 2012
-whoa
-i think i'm already giving this episode a 5/5 just for that first minute and a half
-wait hold on just a fucking moment,
-is rin's grandfather the one doing the narration
-rin's gonna blow up the camp
-or not
-that dude's got it rough
-sweet, free rum
-yeah, imagine
-hey rin i think you're supposed to be inside the sleeping bag

So uh, I don't think anything in this episode really stood out other than the reveal that the old man from the last episode was Rin's grandfather and possibly even the show's narrator. The one thing about the camping portion of the episode that was different from the previous camping segments was the more social aspect of it, with Rin and Nadeshiko enlisting help from strangers who were camping with them. It also seemed that this was pretty much the only focus of the episode, since the two never left the immediate campsite to, say, explore the surrounding area. I thought that this new camping direction for this episode was interesting, but it's not really anything that stands out to me. The little camping tutorials are, once again, appreciated but they really aren't standing out like they used to in previous episodes. I think I've just reached the point where I'm getting used to the general atmosphere of the show. It's still super comfy, and there's really not anything bad about this episode, but I'm not feeling as impressed by the camping scenes as I think I should.
Feb 17, 2018 5:21 PM

Jul 2015
THE MYSTERIOUS OLD DUDE IS PART OF THE FAM. A nice episode continuing from where we left off from last time, and some bonding for the main duo. Also, a very nice ending, this anime is great, Mweeheehee
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Feb 17, 2018 6:16 PM

Oct 2012
New drunkard teacher/club advisor get! Can't wait to see their reaction when they meet at the school
(also, Captain Rum ftw! :D)

I was wondering why they are giving that brother and sister so much time (although first I mistaken him for a girl). He seems like of their age, probably just year or two older.

Also, nice twist with old man actiually being Rin's granpa, my guess is they all would go camping in the end (including Nadeshiko's sister too).

Anyway, pretty sweet and relaxing expisode again, was enjoyable all the time, Nadeshiko and Rin really works together pretty well. I'm really loving this series. And the ED songs gets better and better with each episode.
Feb 18, 2018 2:49 AM

Mar 2017
Such a lovely heart warming episode. Rin sneaking into Nadeshiko's tent in the middle of the night was too cute xD

This show is making me want to organise a little camping trip of my own.
Feb 18, 2018 11:54 AM
Dec 2017
Reina_Orikasa said:
The warm and comfy Secret Society Blanket. Can I join?

But which secret society is it? There was a lodge at the campsite, yet the girls still set up their tents, so freemasons are out. In fact some of their rites only take men. So whats left? Bilderbergs, FSB, Illuminati, Reptoids, Rosacrucians, Society of the Nine Unknown Man, Trilateran comission or the "open society" of George Soros?

I think a careful study of Shimarin's weird reading curriculum could she some light on this enigma:
- The Mystery of Ancient Civilization X
- Messenger from Kowloon Walled City
- The Mystery of Tokugawa's Buried Treasure
- UFO Encounter Files
- Mathematics and the Cosmos
- Three-starred spiritual locations
- Goldilocks and the three bears
Feb 18, 2018 1:24 PM

May 2011
What! rin's grandpa! That was unexpected!

I can't count how many times i have replayed that Mwehehe part.

Mwehehe <3

Watching this easily leaves you with a silly grin and blows away all your trouble, hnggggg perfect moe show <3

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Feb 18, 2018 5:58 PM

Feb 2015
I just love this so much, such warm feels. I love Nadeshiko's "obaa-chan" voice and seeing interesting one-off side characters. Maybe that teacher (not sure if she is already one or if she will be) will end up at their school.
Feb 19, 2018 2:22 PM
Sep 2007
DROPPED
...not.

How can anyone drop this kind of masterpiece? This make my day brighter.
Feb 19, 2018 3:43 PM

Dec 2016
Probably my favorite episode so far, just because the mixture of the scenery, the characters, and the ambiance were just perfect
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Feb 21, 2018 6:07 PM

Aug 2015
Again, great episode. I loved the Secret Society Blanket scene and when she rolled over x3 so cute
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Feb 21, 2018 7:48 PM

Nov 2011
Ace_Card said:
The drunk sister was an accurate presentation of what real camping really is. I hope that she is actually a teacher at their school and becomes the club advisor or something like that.

Yeah I think when the brother said "Maybe they'll be students at Motosu" or something along those lines, and Im pretty sure they go to that school. So I would imagine the sister would get the job there eventually, which would lead to being advisor of the club, which would eventually lead to a bigger room.

Reina_Orikasa said:

The warm and comfy Secret Society Blanket. Can I join?

Dude sign me up!

Coykouchou15 said:
As everyone had discovered, the old man from the earlier episode was actually Rin's grandpa...and then it hit me:
He must also be the narrator of the camping equipment how-to clips.

That actually makes a lot of sense. Nice catch.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Feb 21, 2018 11:09 PM

Jan 2017
Oh, a new character. I wonder if she's going to be their teacher, or even the club adviser.

Rin's adorable too when she's scared ^^
Feb 23, 2018 12:39 PM

Nov 2011
Reina_Orikasa said:
terrablu2003 said:

Can I also enter this secret society? :3

We have to wrap ourselves up in cute scarves and blankets. We'll be official members then.

For me it is an honor!

Feb 23, 2018 2:59 PM

Oct 2015
Rin thinking she saw the Bull monster was my highlight from this ep, now who is scared now after turning back Nadeshiko to her tent? I loved the barbecue grill Rin made, it looked super delicious. I hope they will do it again with the other outdoor club members this time around.

funny and delicious ep.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Feb 23, 2018 11:07 PM

Dec 2017
terrablu2003 said:
Reina_Orikasa said:

We have to wrap ourselves up in cute scarves and blankets. We'll be official members then.

For me it is an honor!

High five! Watashi mo!
Least degenerate visual novel enjoyer.

Feb 24, 2018 6:34 AM

Sep 2010
I think I've used a fire starter that looks like that before. Appears to be just compressed cardboard. Can't start a fire with it at all. >.<
Feb 26, 2018 3:54 AM

Sep 2017
Very relaxing episide.

When I went camp,I drank all night as her.
Feb 26, 2018 10:59 PM

Dec 2016
Aight so not sure how yall feel but.... i think i would like this show a lot better if every episode was just Rin and Nadeshiko bonding like this. Im not really a fan of the other characters. Dont get me wrong i like the show but... a whole show just about the 2 girls becoming best friends camping together would definitely have done it more for me
Feb 27, 2018 2:58 AM

Apr 2015
I find it interesting that the other show that uses this tone of narration a lot this season is Killing Bites. Polar opposites of each other

I'm pretty much obsessed with the franchise at this point
Feb 28, 2018 4:27 AM

Apr 2016
A solid episode, I like how the old veteran camper that one of the girls met earlier turns out to be Rin's grandfather, it was really well put.

The camping was kinda as expected, chill, relaxing with a bit of humor and last but not least, the serene atmosphere, loving it by every episode.

And I died at this scene, so cute lmao:

Mar 2, 2018 6:52 AM

Jan 2013
3 weeks without watching this. Been missing this so much.
Watching Rin camping with Nadeshiko was the best thing ever :3
I know it's too soon but can we ask for another season?
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Mar 3, 2018 11:16 AM

Aug 2017
I'm hungry again. 3/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 7, 2018 9:42 AM

Nov 2011
Reina_Orikasa said:
terrablu2003 said:

For me it is an honor!

High five! Watashi mo!

It was nice to talk to you and I apologize for the delay with which I answered this last message. See you!!
Mar 11, 2018 4:43 AM

Jul 2009
So the old man we saw last time was Rin's grandpa.
Also, I m sure the drunk teacher will be their teacher haha
Mar 14, 2018 12:27 PM

Sep 2015
CzeroC said:
A solid episode, I like how the old veteran camper that one of the girls met earlier turns out to be Rin's grandfather, it was really well put.

The camping was kinda as expected, chill, relaxing with a bit of humor and last but not least, the serene atmosphere, loving it by every episode.

This scene <3 made the episode it was so adorable. Pretty good episode liked there camping neighbors, food looked good, and the site was pretty.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Mar 24, 2018 11:21 PM

Jul 2017
Old man is Gran-pappy confirmed.

Nadeshiko was fucking adorable this episode, just a nice chill episode that made me laugh a bit, <3
Mar 24, 2018 11:25 PM

Jul 2017
CzeroC said:

Same lol, adorable as h e c k
Apr 6, 2018 2:32 AM

Jan 2015
Nadeshiko really excited isn't she? Aside from all the "knowledge" she also get (plus the price info) to know other camper and free meal too.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Apr 19, 2018 1:40 PM
Jan 2012
very good episode. Scene of blanket so very kawaii. Rin make me a good laugh's.
May 25, 2018 4:54 PM

May 2012
Dat Binchou-Tan :p Pretty great episode and experience! Looking forwards to the next episode.
Sep 12, 2018 7:54 PM
Aug 2008
I only watch this show while eating a hot meal or drinking a hot beverage
Dec 19, 2018 10:45 AM

Jan 2015
This episode made me hungry.
Jan 13, 2019 9:26 AM

Sep 2017
Christmas has gone now, but it's still very much winter in the UK, and this is still a perfect option for those rare moments when I have a few hours to relax. Particularly when watching from a blanket society outpost ^_^
Feb 1, 2019 1:41 PM

Aug 2009
This show makes me want to go camping so FUCKING badly.

The background artists also really deserve credit. They're absolute sights to behold. Beautifully drawn.
Jul 26, 2019 10:19 PM

Feb 2017
Best part was the narrator saying BLANKET.
Aug 22, 2019 12:11 PM

Sep 2014
I really like the fact that Rin's grandpa is also the narrator, as someone already mentioned.
Sep 29, 2019 9:54 AM

Sep 2018
Very funny the out-of-town exit of Nadeshiko and Shimarin, some moments of the narration were very comical and nice, and then here came the teacher, I had almost forgotten, yeah! This episode is instructive and pleasant, it has a march more than the previous one, the backgrounds are very nice.
Oct 15, 2019 4:30 AM

Nov 2017
Best episode so far! the food looks very delicious and what a nice boy that helped them making fire, such a great show
Oct 17, 2019 5:37 AM

Mar 2015
I don't get why Rin doesn't just join the club of like-minded friends
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Apr 2, 2020 11:19 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Amazing last 2 episodes, it was nice that we got more than 24 mins for such a beautiful location, almost 2 full episodes, so cozy, the backgrounds, the soundtrack and the interaction between both of them... it all really makes me wanna go camp an experience a place as beautiful as this one.´

Loving the series a lot so far, the only downside is when it is not focused on Rin & Nadeshiko together, because I definitely think the other 2 aren't as enjoyable, especially the other purple-haired girl.

Rin is such a dear character and Nadeshiko just brings the best out of her character, and she also has a really cute name, Shima-san~~

LOVE THIS SERIES!!!!!

When Nadeshiko snuggled towards Rin in the end, my heart had a really warm moment of pure bliss, happiness, and cozy feelings. xD

Coykouchou15 said:
As everyone had discovered, the old man from the earlier episode was actually Rin's grandpa...and then it hit me:
He must also be the narrator of the camping equipment how-to clips.

I obviously did not realize it until the beginning of this episode, it was kinda cool introduction.
And after hearing his voice I also though the same of you.

May 5, 2020 2:10 AM

Feb 2018
Hotpot look like Delicious, i want to eat right now
May 23, 2020 12:37 AM

Jun 2009
this episode consistently delivered the cuteness! of course that fashionable old man is Rin's grandpa! Gonna miss this lean mean fire-starting machine:

Aug 15, 2020 4:35 AM

Oct 2013
this anime is so damn comfy i wanna cry
Sep 2, 2020 4:26 AM

Feb 2019
Rin and Nandeshiko are so cuute

that drunk onee-san lul
Based Certified.
I love anime armpits.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2018

288 by FranqitoH »»
Apr 12, 5:10 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2018

133 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 11, 5:55 AM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2018

116 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 11, 5:30 AM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2018

107 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 10, 3:29 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2018

106 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 9, 8:21 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.